[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Feli worst Waifu :weirdpeep: .
I mean, I don't want to give him all the credit for totally shitting the bed on this one. You played an amazing game. I took notes lol.

You played super agro and annoying right off the bat and immediately got put into the "could be scum, could be grumpy town" bin--but also didn't really slip, all the while working Nessos to make a claim for you as being Wife (@FELI D AEROM if you flip wife and town I am blocking your ass lmfao) and tricking Naomi into covering for you AND your scum buddy ryu..... like damn, stray is over here playing 7-d mind chess with herself (is this why people call you flower and stray cat? you are secretly two people?).

anyways, done sucking yer dick lol at this point it just seems like a better use of my time understanding how you played than giving a shit anymore

good game.

@Nessos and @Naomi and @Gambit I shoulda died with y'all :catcorn:
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I mean, I don't want to give him all the credit for totally shitting the bed on this one. You played an amazing game. I took notes lol.

You played super agro and annoying right off the bat and immediately got put into the "could be scum, could be grumpy town" bin--but also didn't really slip, all the while working Nessos to make a claim for you as being Wife (@FELI D AEROM if you flip wife and town I am blocking your ass lmfao) and tricking Naomi into covering for you AND your scum buddy ryu..... like damn, stray is over here playing 7-d mind chess with herself (is this why people call you flower and stray cat? you are secretly two people?).

anyways, done sucking yer dick lol at this point it just seems like a better use of my time understanding how you played than giving a shit anymore

good game.

@Nessos and @Naomi and @Gambit I shoulda died with y'all :catcorn:
You did great. Ngl without you the game would have been a curb stomp. But it's not over yet, although @AL. I really recommend you kill Town or Wai because we can't be sure about Wai and we need the fire power of scum for the SK. But you know that anyway.


Think the phase could end now because there is barely any activity...
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Damn, this game made me feel so evil that I don't wanna be scum ever again :pepescared:.

This game made me feel so insane that I never want to be sane ever again
[automerge]1585498455[/automerge]
Mafia's more fun when I just shitpost and get lynched day 3---yeah... i think i'll go back to that safe space:pepecute:
 
Day 7 Ended / Night 8 Start
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Warriors finally caught the traitor , everyone were shocked to know her real identity ! This can't be true....
This Cat is dangerous...

Day 7 ended with the lynch of
@Stray Cat !! Her role was

Flavour Name : Bai Cai
WU Name : Wife
Alignment : Neutral Chaos
Win Con : Eliminate all threat to your faction

Night 8 Started ! You all have 24 hrs to send actions..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom