Fan Club Fire Fist Portgas D Ace Fan Club

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bro it's worth it's own anime with 1 season or 2 season depending how they wanna fill it.
Half of the anime gonna be full of fillers rather than actual good content so I think movie fits here plus animation gonna be amazing if they created a movie

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for put the gallery link :)
I haven't finished reading the official version of the novel yet.
Last year I read a full english translation that someone made on fanfiction page, and I can say that this official translation is similar. I think this novel is entertaining and is a good material to expand the universe of the manga. For me the novel is canon unless Oda himself denies it.

I think the same as you and I'm glad that the OP staff came up with this novel. I always saw the possibility of this happening remotely and when we heard about this in OP Magazine I was glad. We're even going to have a manga drawn by Boichi, I still don't think so :)

I liked your avys 😎
What was your name in OJ?

I also think it would be a good idea :blobwavecool:

I hope to see the Spade Pirates in some Wano flashback (I guess Oda will show us a more complete Ace's flashback sometime in the current manga arc).

And yes, watching that animated fight would be great.

I agree with the anime spin off.

I want to see Deuce too, and also Skull, Miharl and Kotatsu having their scenes. The closest we have is Boichi's manga (unless we have Ace's flashback in Wano before that, like I said above)

And yes, Ace x Isuka is great.

According to the novel, Deuce was one of the crewmates that planning battles within Spade Pirates, along with Miharl and Skull. It's also seen that he could fight bounty hunters. More than an offensive fighter perhaps he is defensive. Now, I don't know what will have happened to him once they joined Whitebeard.

About Isuka, I agree, she is great. She is a woman of character, persistent, and also has her own sense of justice. She knew how to discern that Ace and the Spade Pirates weren't bad people. So later she wanted to be nice to him. I also wonder if she was in MF or not. At some point I came to think that perhaps she died or perhaps retired from the marines after what happened in Shaboady. But I wish he had met Ace at least once more. Could it have been in Impel Down?

I hope to see Isuka in the manga sometime, even if it's a small appearance or maybe a coverstory.

Look, more Ace x Isuka pics

:tedhug: lovely
oh yes I think mangas naturally are more detailed than the novelles, that is why I have big expectations
[automerge]1589719122[/automerge]
Half of the anime gonna be full of fillers rather than actual good content so I think movie fits here plus animation gonna be amazing if they created a movie
I think yes, but then a movie wouldn't do the things, maybe 2 movies a pt 1 and a pt 2 :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also prefer movie but if it is an anime, I hope the author fleshes out Ace's interaction with Spade Pirates, how they joined WB Pirates and what happened to them before, during and after MF.
[automerge]1589798399[/automerge]
Dropping some fan arts of Ace.

@Sunita Where did you get these fanarts. They look good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also prefer movie but if it is an anime, I hope the author fleshes out Ace's interaction with Spade Pirates, how they joined WB Pirates and what happened to them before, during and after MF.
[automerge]1589798399[/automerge]
Dropping some fan arts of Ace.

@Sunita Where did you get these fanarts. They look good.
If my memory doesn't fail, I found those fanarts on Twitter. There it is easier to find fanarts from One Piece and other manga.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Last picture. Imagine what if Ace defeated B;ackbeard. Everything went downhill from this fight. This fight changed everything and led to Impel Down, MD, time skip.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last picture. Imagine what if Ace defeated B;ackbeard. Everything went downhill from this fight. This fight changed everything and led to Impel Down, MD, time skip.
Ace would also be the hero that saved the life of a Yonko, at least for the time being because WB was dying, and nobody would ever know it lol. Imagine a Wano arc with Ace and the whole WB pirates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ace would also be the hero that saved the life of a Yonko, at least for the time being because WB was dying, and nobody would ever know it lol. Imagine a Wano arc with Ace and the whole WB pirates
Yeah without that battle Whitebeard would still be alive and Impel Down prisoners would still be locked down in the prison. Luffy and his crews might learn haki on their own during their rematch with pacifista.

Ace X Isuka are best couple in the series. Love their interactions in the novel.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice Ace, Deuce and Isuka fanart here.

Another nice fanart of Ace.

[automerge]1595644739[/automerge]
Any thoughts about Ace's past with Yamato from recent chapter?

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice Ace, Deuce and Isuka fanart here.

Another nice fanart of Ace.

[automerge]1595644739[/automerge]
Any thoughts about Ace's past with Yamato from recent chapter?
Hmmm, I think whatever there is, it might be the reason why Kaido wanted to save Ace. Its possible that Kaido wanted Ace in his crew bjt Ace managed to escape. This would give Ace a seriously better potrayal than most other Supernovas like Hawkins or Kidd that submit to Kaido... phew else no ideas.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm, I think whatever there is, it might be the reason why Kaido wanted to save Ace. Its possible that Kaido wanted Ace in his crew bjt Ace managed to escape. This would give Ace a seriously better potrayal than most other Supernovas like Hawkins or Kidd that submit to Kaido... phew else no ideas.
So that's why he was around at the time. My, if only they knew that they were aiming for the same goal, they could've made a truce for that one time and he'd still be alive and O-Tama would be happy...

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So that's why he was around at the time. My, if only they knew that they were aiming for the same goal, they could've made a truce for that one time and he'd still be alive and O-Tama would be happy...
True, I love how this gives us many "what if scenarios". Especially Ace now offers more and more "what if scenarios" :sarcasticshottie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
True, I love how this gives us many "what if scenarios". Especially Ace now offers more and more "what if scenarios" :sarcasticshottie:
Well, he IS the son of the man who inspired the whole thing... ;)

Which, come to think of it, could be why Kaido wanted to recruit him, under the (mistaken) belief that Roger passed his treasure - or at least info on how to find it - to his child.

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, he IS the son of the man who inspired the whole thing... ;)

Which, come to think of it, could be why Kaido wanted to recruit him, under the (mistaken) belief that Roger passed his treasure - or at least info on how to find it - to his child.
Or Kaido was inspired by Roger when Rocks got defeated. He was hungry for power after all and Ace had potential Super Power. :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or Kaido was inspired by Roger when Rocks got defeated. He was hungry for power after all and Ace had potential Super Power. :pepemusic:
Then why Ace? There were plenty of other people with superpowers who were more experienced in using them... ;)

Besides, I like my theory better.

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then why Ace? There were plenty of other people with superpowers who were more experienced in using them... ;)

Besides, I like my theory better.
I think because everyone was fascinated by him, he had this Roger flaire/will of D flaire. Lul

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think because everyone was fascinated by him, he had this Roger flair/will of D flair. Lul
He does like interesting powers, doesn't he? Explains why he wanted to nab O-Tama.

But back on topic, why did Shanks stop him? If he hadn't, Marines wouldn't have stood a chance. Hmmm...

Also also, did you know that Roger originally wanted Ace to find One Piece?

Last edited:
Top Bottom