Island Fishman Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Pursuit Begins!
(RP Expedition)

Ayol and the observer would be kicking the air monitoring what was going on the island, 'So this is fishman island and not a single human insight '. That was the only thought and ... ' Just what is the fat oaf Jinbe not putting Shaarib out of commission? and why did you come here for Shaarib '

The more Ayol thought the more questions arose though a sight of a huge castle would pop up from the horizon with a huge dragon. The observer would point out "That must be the royal castle". The closer they got to the castle the more they were astounded at the sighting that was before them but they, more importantly, Ayol shrugged it off as she was a lady on a mission.

It wasn't long before they found the destination, unknown to them was the location of Shaarib. Ayol would see some guards staring at them.

" I am an emissary of the World Government and I am on official business. I hereby seek an audience with the King! " with a momentary break before she would speak again reaching over to unscroll a scroll " Here is the World Government seal, and a copy of the treaty of Fishman Island that is to say you are under the World Government's juridical and I am hereby to exercise said treaty! "

@Emperor Cross @Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
" I am an emissary of the World Government and I am on official business. I hereby seek an audience with the King! "
Fishman guards moved in and out of the palace doors, some of them hauling prisoners. Two older guards, seeming to have some sort of authority, stopped and listened to the woman.
" Here is the World Government seal, and a copy of the treaty of Fishman Island that is to say you are under the World Government's juridical and I am hereby to exercise said treaty! "
The two guards looked at each other; one being a heftier, bearded fishman and the other being a lankier, snaggle-toothed fishman. The lankier one spoke first.
"We will let our king, Neptune, know immediately." He said with an eerie and hissy voice.
The bigger one stumbled between bowing and saluting and simply decided to hurry off to alert the king. "Right away, ma'am." He said with a flustered voice.

The big fishman hurried through the palace and pushed open the throne room doors. He moved and immediately bowed his head.
"I am sorry to interrupt your majesty but-" He started quickly.

Neptune cut him off. "Show them in." He ordered, it seemed the king was already aware of their presence.
The day had been a flurry of emotions for the people of Fishman Island, especially those within the palace. The guards posted at the walls seemed far more on-edge than usual.

The king looked the previous informant who was still awkwardly waiting at stand-by since his barge in mere moments ago. "Go fetch Shaarib Hassan."

The guard bowed and hurried off towards Shaarib's current quarters. He reached out to knock but hesitated, he did not wish to annoy their 'guests'. He thought for a moment what Shaarib was capable of but knocked anyways.
"Shaarib Hassan." He said through the door. "The king requests your company in the throne room."

A moment passed.

"It's the marines." He whispered before moving away and heading down the hall.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Questions for Question with Questions
(RP Expedition)

Fishman guards moved in and out of the palace doors, some of them hauling prisoners. Two older guards, seeming to have some sort of authority, stopped and listened to the woman.
Ayol would look at the fishmen making her eyes go side to side ' So these are Fishmen and the royal guards, huh? ... It's my first time seeing another species other than Shaarib-sama and hearing there was a Giant within the ranks of the Marines.'
The two guards looked at each other; one being a heftier, bearded fishman and the other being a lankier, snaggle-toothed fishman. The lankier one spoke first.
"We will let our king, Neptune, know immediately." He said with an eerie and hissy voice.
The bigger one stumbled between bowing and saluting and simply decided to hurry off to alert the king. "Right away, ma'am." He said with a flustered voice.
Ayol would stare with a stern face with little to no emotions being displayed, she simply crossed her arms as and began tapping her index finger against her left bicep. This was her analysing how long would it take for her to get in and see the royal family. ' I wonder how long it takes to meet the so-called king '

Though it didn't take long before she was invited in which spotted a huge hall with all preparations made for her. ' I see they expected this ' hmm. She thought knowing they were expected to make an appearance but due to the guards outside she was quick to analyse that they weren't expecting them this soon.

She would gaze at the food prepared with some tea on a lovely luxury table with a coffee table as the king of fishman island sat before her. She was amazed at his size and wondered ' Is this really the king, nevermind I ain't here to judge his appearance but what has happened here '

" So all of this seems you were expecting us " she would say to the king as she proceeded to sit down on a chair that was placed for her and another chair for her observer. Though instead of sitting on the chair she stood before it as she wanted to make a statement and rather do that before sitting.

" King Neptune, I assume. As an emissary of the World Government, I have business I would like to discuss with you. Though remember what you say may bite you and be considered a transgression. Meaning you are declaring war against the World Government. Making Fishman Island a prime target of cleansing of its royal decree with the World Government placing its own King to rule under our decree. Meaning the World Government will kill you and your children. "

The air was tense and she finishes with ...

" The World Government already knows how Fisher Tiger was the reason behind the attack of Mariejois. It would also be a shame what Queen Otohime wished and hoped, it would be a shame for it to only be tarnished .... Anyways I have some questions I'd like to ask! " sitting down right after.

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib knew in how much trouble they were when a soldier came to announce the Marine was already in the castle. They were stupid to even think they could have intercepted the government ship. It looked like Sengoku sent a team his way as soon as the winged-man made his report. Lost in his thoughts Shaarib began stomping the ground harder and harder, showing his growing annoyance.
The government wanted to ruin all the work he did. If this was a diplomatic visit, tou would have much more ship and the King would’ve been informed way in advance. He needed Neptune at his side now and mostly when he will be returning here as a Marine. Shaarib began to scratch his head actively. He was cornered. He was a pirate. Worst, he was a TRAITOR, any marine that will see him will try to bring his head to Marineford. Firstly, his arm in this dire state, he wasn’t going to be able to fight any serious opponent. Secondly, he was probably going to fight while trying to protect Neptune. Thirdly, he couldn’t kill another member of the Marine. It was going against his principles.

Shaarib wasn’t even presentable, he still had that drenched blood smell mixed with alcohol on him. What could he do now besides acting as the protector he now was ? The man smiled at his right-handed man and told him to go hide with his partners. At least if he got arrested, the others would survive.

As they began approaching the dining room, Shaarib stomach began to ache. At each steps he could hear the goddess words, he could her telling him to not go. Being paranoid as he was, Shaarib scanned the room with his mantra. In the dining room were two soldiers, a woman and a man. As he feared it wasn’t some weaklings. On his radar, they had the grey color. Which meant he wasn’t proficient enough to get a real feeling of how strong they were.He needed to face them to know it more precisely. As he was about to push the door discretely he heard a voice he knew too well.

He couldn’t believe it. He paused, took two steps back to get his thoughts straight. This wasn’t happening. He was betrayed ! The government set him up the worst way possible. What was this woman doing here ?! The disbelief slowly began to slowly turned into anger. Of all the solider in the marine, Sengoku send HER ! He understood now why she wasn’t responding to his call. The government sent Shaarib’s true advisor to arrest him. The only person that knew where and when he was going to be. And looking at how she was talking so disrespectfully to the King meant something changed after his departure. For the first time in a long time our hero didn't know what was happening around him. All he could do was to trust the Goddess.

Bracing himself, Shaarib pushed the door fully, trying to make the noisiest entry ever. He began waving his hand in the air before telling with his usual cheerful tone :

~ Ma ma ! Ain’t it a family reunion, King Neptune, I present to you my first child. The one that hurt me the most by not coming with me. Agerys Ayol. A child I did not educate to talk like that. It might be puberty.

She had her back turned, her hair grew. She completely changed her usual outfit, the sword she always took with her wasn't there. He needed to confirm that it wasn't what it looked like. He needed to know she didn't betray him like Frayzah did.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
" King Neptune, I assume. As an emissary of the World Government, I have business I would like to discuss with you. Though remember what you say may bite you and be considered a transgression. Meaning you are declaring war against the World Government. Making Fishman Island a prime target of cleansing of its royal decree with the World Government placing its own King to rule under our decree. Meaning the World Government will kill you and your children. "
The marine woman was incredibly straightforward, she had unnerved the king almost immediately with her presence but he avoided showing this to the best of his abilities. The three merman princes looked amongst themselves with barely-hidden distaste for Ayol.
It was now Fukaboshi realized the alarming similarities between this woman and Shaarib Hassan their use of immediate threats.

The room was growing tenser and tenser with every passing moment, the guards posted at the wall seemed to be growing antsy. The tightened their grips on their weapons but remained at their stations.
" The World Government already knows how Fisher Tiger was the reason behind the attack of Mariejois. It would also be a shame what Queen Otohime wished and hoped, it would be a shame for it to only be tarnished .... Anyways I have some questions I'd like to ask! " sitting down right after.
Neptune's demeanor cracked for a moment, his eye lids pulled open in surprise.
This mysterious woman knew which strings to pull at to unease the king.

As the enormous king opened his mouth to respond...
Shaarib pushed the door fully, trying to make the noisiest entry ever. He began waving his hand in the air before telling with his usual cheerful tone :
~ Ma ma ! Ain’t it a family reunion, King Neptune, I present to you my first child. The one that hurt me the most by not coming with me. Agerys Ayol. A child I did not educate to talk like that. It might be puberty.
Shaarib's sudden entrance simultaneously spiked and dropped tensions in the the throne room of the Ryugu Palace. The king's gaze dragged from the woman he (and his fellow fishfolk) now knew as Agerys Ayol.

It seemed to make sense to the king now, they had come searching for Shaarib Hassan. They were not his reinforcements like he had feared, it could be far worse.
The king set the base of his trident onto the ground before chuckling.
"Jamon jamon jamon! Well, Agerys Ayol..." He gestured towards the winged man while speaking. "Does that answer any of your questions?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The marine woman was incredibly straightforward, she had unnerved the king almost immediately with her presence but he avoided showing this to the best of his abilities. The three merman princes looked amongst themselves with barely-hidden distaste for Ayol.
It was now Fukaboshi realized the alarming similarities between this woman and Shaarib Hassan their use of immediate threats.

The room was growing tenser and tenser with every passing moment, the guards posted at the wall seemed to be growing antsy. The tightened their grips on their weapons but remained at their stations.
Ayol would observe the princes, without knowing who they truly were and notice their facial responses to what she just said. She knew what came out of her mouth had triggered them a little. But she won't even care for what they would do or say as her true target was the King.
Neptune's demeanor cracked for a moment, his eye lids pulled open in surprise.
This mysterious woman knew which strings to pull at to unease the king.

As the enormous king opened his mouth to respond...
Seeing the King's response would gift her a smile something that was once long redundant to her, the feeling of she got one over him and won. Though this feeling wasn't something she could relish in and abuse as it was cut short.
Bracing himself, Shaarib pushed the door fully, trying to make the noisiest entry ever. He began waving his hand in the air before telling with his usual cheerful tone :

She had her back turned, her hair grew. She completely changed her usual outfit, the sword she always took with her wasn't there. He needed to confirm that it wasn't what it looked like. He needed to know she didn't betray him like Frayzah did.#
She would simply glance like she with a sign of disappointment ... " I'll be with you shortly and Agerys you should know I long abandoned that name so stop calling me something I threw away " her tone was calm and normal.

She would shake off the appearance of her former commander being in her presence as the observe would chuckle and say "Look what the cat brought" as she eyed the former Vice Admiral.

" Going back to business, tell me King Neptune where you stand. WITH US OR AGAINST US! "

Ayol would smile and turn to the observer " Contact Marine HQ's urgently to tell them Fishman Island has revoked its status as a World Government allied nation " she chuckled before turning to her former commander and who appeared injured from a battle.

" ... What a coincidence I meet you here, Shaarib Hassan. Long time no see " her tone was sarcastic with a heavy demeanor. There was hate in heart for the man that was before him, she cracked her knuckles before clenching her fist tightly.

She was staring at her former commander then looked him in the eye before turning her gaze towards the observer before turning back. Ayol would sigh but everything she was doing had a looming effect of regret in what she was doing. She was nervous about what she was doing but she had already thought what her former commander had thought. ' I bet he's thinking Sengoku-sama sent me here, but that's far from the truth. I am here out of my own volition as this is what I at least want to do '

She would stance up and proclaiming to the observer and those around and near which included the royal family " I Rear Admiral Ayol, hereby an oath to capture Shaarib then hereby capture the Royal Family and execute them. So I can hereby become a Vice Admiral a rank that has long been in reach but because Shaarib I could never attain. "

She made her feelings known and her ultimatum.

@Emperor Cross @Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib's entrance seemed to ease the people in the room. The fact that Neptune "knighted" him changed the whole way fishmen saw him. As usual, Neptune didn't lose his temperament and casually welcomed Ayol with his deep voice. The problem seemed to be that the once calm woman he knew became a fury.
I'll be with you shortly and Agerys you should know I long abandoned that name so stop calling me something I threw away " her tone was calm and normal.
Shaarib jerked his head to the side, Ayol that was a woman proud of her family name decided to crew it away ? Truth to tell some nobles liked to cut any ties with their family. Something our hero never understood. Taking heed of what she said, Shaarib waited patiently for her to act like she wanted. The marine then, decided to yell at the King and for the first time since her previous been here; talked to her patent :

Ayol would smile and turn to the observer " Contact Marine HQ's urgently to tell them Fishman Island has revoked its status as a World Government allied nation " she chuckled before turning to her former commander and who appeared injured from a battle.
" I Rear Admiral Ayol, hereby an oath to capture Shaarib then hereby capture the Royal Family and execute them. So I can hereby become a Vice Admiral a rank that has long been in reach but because Shaarib I could never attain. "
Shaarib wanted to let her do want she wanted, he missed her company but she was going to far. The marine needed Fishman Island and trying to provoke them could rub Neptune the wrong way. The winged-man could not let any of this happen. Cracking his neck Shaarib let out enough killing intent towards Ayol and her partner for them to look at his way and listen at what he was going to say.

- " Now now, you are being disrespectful in front of a king. Firstly "commenced the winged-man raising his index", I don't know your name Government-chan. Be sure that if yer hand move to yer pocket, I will cut it. " Shaarib then looked at Ayol with disappointment in his eyes. He wanted to joke around like always but it wasn't the time anymore. The government lured her with a promotion. Mostly playing on the fact that her previous boss was a traitor... It was a pity. She had a bright future and now she was sadly going to spend the next months in the hospital. Shaarib was going to give her a way out but if she wanted to pursue, she would receive the beatdown of a lifetime.

- "Secondly" said Shaarib lifting a second finger "I'm disappointed young lady. I feel like the last time we talked to each other was yesterday." Which wasn't no lie smiled Shaarib " You come in here, barge absurdities and act like a mighty queen. Deep down you probably now if they didn't give ya that promotion it means that you are weak. Government killed my first boss, retrograded the second and the third one became a traitor. Did I cry ? Did I whine ?" Continued Shaarib looking at the people in the room" I just went to a room full of Vice-Admirals and beat one of them with my fists" finished the sword agent showing is only fist" If you wanted a taste of it, all you had to was ask. I'm a kind man but be sure, I ain't your boss anymore. Try to fight with me even if I have only one arm and you will meet your maker..." Finished Shaarib with the biggest of smile.

He never thought, Ayol was going to be refused a promotion... She was a member of the 169th, so every promotion was going to e difficult; mostly if they thought she was still linked to him. The only way to help her was going to be a correction. If she couldn't tell him the truth, her fists will and as a parent he would gladly accept them. #

- "Thirdly : "Mon ami, le destin est cruel. Il n’existe ni rêve ni honneur"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
_

# Like expected a fight broke out in the dinner room. Tables were thrown, dishes were ruined. And while Ayol was trying to kill her former boss, he was trying to subdue her while looking out for the other people in room. The opponents moved at a speed most of guests couldn’t keep up with, the red blur and white that were following each other created a beautiful spectacle.

The ballet as mesmerizing as it was did not last long. In the first minutes of the fight, the man covered in white had trouble fighting with only one arm and trying to keep the woman he was fighting at bay. When he got the hang of it, the situation got easier. Each time they would meet, a little more blood would drop on Shaarib’s bandaged arm.

When they finally reappeared, Shaarib stood on top of Ayol. His foot on her torso, looking at her with pain in his eyes. The winged-man had some blood dripping out his broken nose. He was in a way better state than the one he fought. He didn’t want to continue fighting and he just needed a confirmation that se wasn’t going to fight anymore. The former leader of the 169th probably broke one of her arms and many ribs. It was enough.

The observer did not move an inch. Shaarib still acting as a pirate kicked Ayol at his feet. The fight was over. The solution was that they needed to leave the island without making any more fuss and that they finally needed to thank the king cause if it’s was not him. They would be dead. The priest did not move he waited still until the soldiers gave the news of the government’s departure from the island. Shaarib excused himself and left the palace until nightfall. At his return, he acted like nothing happened.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like expected a fight broke out in the dinner room. Tables were thrown, dishes were ruined. And while Ayol was trying to kill her former boss, he was trying to subdue her while looking out for the other people in room. The opponents moved at a speed most of guests couldn’t keep up with, the red blur and white that were following each other created a beautiful spectacle.

The ballet as mesmerizing as it was did not last long. In the first minutes of the fight, the man covered in white had trouble fighting with only one arm and trying to keep the woman he was fighting at bay. When he got the hang of it, the situation got easier. Each time they would meet, a little more blood would drop on Shaarib’s bandaged arm.

When they finally reappeared, Shaarib stood on top of Ayol. His foot on her torso, looking at her with pain in his eyes. The winged-man had some blood dripping out his broken nose. He was in a way better state than the one he fought. He didn’t want to continue fighting and he just needed a confirmation that se wasn’t going to fight anymore. The former leader of the 169th probably broke one of her arms and many ribs. It was enough.
The onlookers watched in shock as the fight erupted between the marine agents. The king was still confused as to the exact relationship Shaarib Hassan had with the world government. He had little time for reaction so he simply moved backwards away from the chaos.
When Shaarib emerged victorious, the king looked at the mess caused from the second invasion of the day.

The observer did not move an inch. Shaarib still acting as a pirate kicked Ayol at his feet. The fight was over. The solution was that they needed to leave the island without making any more fuss and that they finally needed to thank the king cause if it’s was not him. They would be dead.
The king was grim throughout the exchange, the woman had threatened to declare Fishman Island as enemies of the world government despite their constant support. Nothing was exchanged between the royalty and Shaarib, the room was silent, except for a few guards and palaces workers cleaning up the destruction quickly.
The priest did not move he waited still until the soldiers gave the news of the government’s departure from the island. Shaarib excused himself and left...
In the absence of the suspicious new knight the palace was restored to its common appearance. As Fishman Island grew darker the people in Ryugu Kingdom began readying themselves for bed. Those within the palace began to follow suit, the night-shift of the guards was far more well-staffed than usual.
Upon nightfall the knight, Shaarib Hassan, returned to the palace.
At his return, he acted like nothing happened.
As Shaarib casually passed through to enter his quarters the king stopped his knight in the throne room.
"Shaarib Hassan. How confident are you in your former colleague to follow her word?" King Neptune asked Shaarib. "She seemed adamant in labelling us as rebels against the world government."

"I don't quite understand your position with or against the world government, but I suppose there is time enough to discuss this tomorrow..."
The king said beginning to take his leave from the throne room.

"In the meantime I am going to rest, I believe you should do the same."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
depending on its cooldown and stuff, ya
As Shaarib casually passed through to enter his quarters the king stopped his knight in the throne room.
"Shaarib Hassan. How confident are you in your former colleague to follow her word?" King Neptune asked Shaarib. "She seemed adamant in labelling us as rebels against the world government."

"I don't quite understand your position with or against the world government, but I suppose there is time enough to discuss this tomorrow..."
The king said beginning to take his leave from the throne room.

"In the meantime I am going to rest, I believe you should do the same."
# Shaarib was surprised Neptune waited for him. The King was probably perplexed about Ayol's words and Shaarib ran before any inquiries could been made. The man probably spend his day worrying about his decisions of allying with a ex marine. As a "knight" the winged-man needed to ease the burden of the King's shoulders. He smiled and said :

~ "Ma ma, I know higher ups in the the government. Do not worry about that, your little heart do not need it. I am the just an ally of justice tho."

The sword agent needed a bath, he had a bad day. He went on a war and nearly lost his arm. He then fought against his right-hand and had to break most of the bones of her body to protect the fishes. Next he spent 30 minutes conversing with Admiral in chief Sengoku and half of the minutes where him getting yelled at for beating down a marine high ranking officer. Shaarib did not appreciate the treatment he thought Ayol's received after his departure and did not like the fact he didn't get any info about the government arrival on the island. Worst, the marine tried to jeopardize the whole operation. Worst part was probably the fact that higher ups wanted Shaarib to be a pirate for longer than predicted. To compensate, the old goat promised to send a gift the undercover agent couldn't refuse.

He needed to wash away the dry blood that was on the feathers of his wings. At this point he didn't even knew who's blood it was. His arm was definitely broken but the wounds was slowly closing up. Shaarib whined because he thought he was going to do all the work. Scratching his back with only one arm was difficult as hell. But all he found was a bubble and an army of fish. When he got in, weirdly they helped him and the winged-man never felt that clean. He felt lighter than ever. The terrible sensation of being dirty completely vanished. His wings were shining. Tomorrow was going to be an eventful day, hell an eventful week. The Shaarib's deserved a vacation, he was going to use his broken arm as an excuse to not leave the Ryugu Kingdom before a long time. The room they gave to the Shaarib's Pirates was too spacious for them. Most of his guys were snoring loudly when Shaarib slowly walked towards the empty bed of the chamber. As soon as his head touched the comfy mattress. Shaarib lost consciousness dreaming about the gift Sengoku was going to sent him. #

Vander Dekken Saga
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk... THUNK!

Vander Dekken was awake, the beginning of the routine cacophony was evidence of that. Bladed weapons of all sizes and shape slammed into the large, sealed doors of the princess; all being sent hurling from far far away. The endless thunking was driving those within the palace to their limits.

It had been two months since Shaarib had rudely entered Fishman Island and became a knight the same day. The fishmen had grown to understand the skypiean over his stay; and many would swear Shaarib was learning about them too. The king spent most days dealing with affairs, normally leaving Shaarib Hassan and his crew to their own devices.

thunk thunk thunk

While moving through one of the palace's many corridors; The Minister of the Left, standing beside the king, clutched at his brow in frustration. It had been years since these weapons started crashing into the royal palace and they were never able to truly pin down Vander Dekken. He had originally been taking refuge in the Fishman District, but with The New Fishman Pirates dismantled Dekken moved on...And on...And on...

He was moving from place to place and because of the mechanics of his devil fruit, they were never able to track the weapons to their source.

The minister needn't say what was on his mind, for the king (and many others in the palace) shared the sentiments heavily.

Meanwhile, in the throne room...
Fukaboshi slammed his fist into a pillar lining the room, cracking the marble. "This is maddening!" He erupted to his brother Ryuboshi.
His brother responded accompanied with a nodding of his head. "Do re mi fa so- so so annoying!" He half sang, half groaned.
It was at frustrating times like these, the people of Fishman Island wondered where their first knight was. The Royal Shichibukai, Jinbei, was nowhere to be seen; a total change of pace from his regular visits to the royal family before.

It seemed as if as soon as Shaarib Hassan had arrived in the Rygugu Kingdom Jinbei left and it has stayed that way for two months. While many were confused or worried, a few even blamed the disappearance of Jinbei on the appearance of Shaarib...

The king however had a feeling he knew the truth; Jinbei was probably where he always goes to think...

...The tomb of the king's late wife, Neptune's beloved, Otohime.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was a new man, the two months he spend on this island were refreshing. Fishman Island was an island of real wonders. The nausea he felt by being so far under the sea was now gone. The medics provided by the kingdom healed his crew rather quickly. Now that he was knighted, most of the population began to appreciate his crew more. His men needed that, being targeted by the Marine wasn’t easy for the sword agents. Their new partnership with Zenon and his people went smoothly. Most of the guys appreciated each other and spent most of their days in the city. Mermaid Café being the favorite place for them. Troya was always in the Ryugu Palace after one of the ministers. Learning about the island politics was needed.

Regarding winged-man, like we said previously, he was a new man. The gift Sengoku sent was something Shaarib always wanted deep down. A power he only saw one time but it scarred him for life. If it wasn’t for a certain devil fruit user, our hero would never become a Marine or even went on the blue sea. He couldn’t how many times he searched for that blue pear in the encyclopedias. When he learned that the Everything’s killed Ener, he abandoned his dream of finding the fruit. He needed something stronger than a Logia, he needed to one up Ener and Frayzah. Shaarib did not know how the Admiral got his hand on this particular devil fruit, nor did he know how the man find out about Shaarib and Ener’s story but he now was indebted for life. Shaarib now had in his hands a power fare rarer and special. Sengoku gifted him a mythological zoan.

Eating a devil fruit was a weird experience. The taste was bitter and you were supposed to lose the ability to swim. At first nothing happened but he suddenly felt his heart burning and it was then that the problems began. His body became intangible when he wanted to take an object, his hand at times turned into lightning. Shaarib was now a electro-man. He had the ability now the ability to use lightning at will. It took time for Shaarib to regain control of his body and learn of how to move again. The world wasn’t the same anymore. Being a Logia user heightened his senses. What he lost in physical prowess, he gain in his ability to ear voices. He couldn’t use hardening as well as previously but he learned once, he could learn it again. Each day, he would go deep into the Sea Forest and lash out and train until sun comes down.

He would then wash and eat with the royals. During the two months, he learned about the princess and her predicament. Shaarib knew when to not butt in so he actually never asked to tale care of things, nor did he ask about the other knight’s whereabouts. Not until one day. The pirate was really to leave, so he needed to take care of everything and set things straight with Jimbeï before going to the surface. The marine waited patiently for the dinner to ask to Neptune.#

• You know, I found out that Jimbei was mostly in the sea forest. Although I’ve been in the Sea Forest for the last two months, we never met. When shall we meet old man ?

Edit : Fruit Change Not anymore

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You know, I found out that Jimbei was mostly in the sea forest. Although I’ve been in the Sea Forest for the last two months, we never met. When shall we meet old man ?
Immediately Shaarib's remark caught the three princes by surprise, they all looked at each other with wide-eyed expressions and then turned their heads in unison to their father to await his response. It made perfect sense to the sons, why had they not considered the most likely option?

The king was in the middle of eating and seemed unfazed by Shaarib's remark. He continued with his bite and finished it with a small drink from a platinum-colored goblet. He looked up to the skypiean he had come to find far more likable than he had expected.

"I've known where Jinbei is for some time..." He remarked with incredible coolness, to the great dismay of his sons. The three princes all arose and started yammering over each other at their father. The king's expression soured as his sons barked at him like angry dogs.

The king grumbled before taking another bite of his meal. The Minister of the Right, across the table directly from the princes, hissed at them with a trained voice for disciple.
As the princes quieted the king continued.

"He likes to meditate at the tomb of our late queen..." He clearly began struggling, as if he were incapable of saying her name at the moment. "Aherm-"

"Father!" Interrupted his eldest son. "You knew where Jinbei was this whole time and you never told any of us?" The blue-haired prince was visibly shaken by the news.

Both ministers hissed at the prince this time, again silencing him; this time however Fukaboshi was visibly frustrated.

"Our kingdom owes a great deal to Jinbei. He has saved our people many times, but with that he lifts our heavy burdens and carries them around with him everywhere he goes..." All the while Fukaboshi boiled away in his mind, he felt betrayed in a way.

THUNK!
CLASH!

As the sound of Vander Dekken's echoed through the palace, Fukaboshi smashed both hands into the table causing all the dishes to jump into the air. The prince rose from the table and stormed out of the dining hall and towards the front entrance.

The dining hall became incredibly quiet and awkward, the king let out a small sigh before finishing the liquid in his goblet. Suddenly the king's temper flared up and he proceeded to leave the table and storm out of the dining hall through a different exit.
"I HAVE WORK TO GET DONE!" He hollered, poorly disguising his angry departure as merely a hasty one.

The Minister of the Left sighed. "It's quite obvious where Prince Fukaboshi gets his temperament."
The other minister laughed. "The queen was far fiercer!"

Before long the mood was brightened back up in the dining hall as more and more began to join in the laughter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib’s words seemed to create a tension between Father and son. Looking at both storming out, one as always quiet while the other tried to save face. Fukaboshi the perfect son, finally showed some spine by not agreeing with his father’s choice. Since the first day he heard about the princess’s problem, he wanted to go looking for her assailant. Vander Dekken had a tricky power and changed locations most of the time. Shaarib knew we his crew they could find him if they really tried. The pirate was taunting everyone by throwing axes everyday knowing fully everyone will know about it. Problem was he didn’t want a pissed off Neptune. The King was doing everything to prevent more bloodshed. His wife’s death was a horrible event, although Hody’s men confirmed he was the murderer of the Queen; It did not help. The same way he was affected about this whole event, Jimbei too was since he was always going to her tomb years after her death. Shaarib wanted the idea to neutralize Deken to come from either Jimbe or one the princes. Now that the seed was planted, he needed to nurture it. The knight got up, yawned and left without warning. It did not took Sharib long to get to Fukaboshi. The prince was fuming, ready to act.

- « I presume you want to go see Jimbe ? » said Shaarib nonchalantly, his back against one of the numerous pillars in the hall.

A lot changed about the sword agent appearance, his hair grew and changed color. He was now harboring black locks. The white tank top he had could show the scar Hody’s left on one of his shoulders. The sun-glasses he always wore were replaced by some green goggles. To complete his looks he had a beige short and some black sandals. #

- « You know, it’s nighttime we could try to commando little prince… »

Sorry for the size T^T

Edit Fruit Change >.>

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- « I presume you want to go see Jimbe ? » said Shaarib nonchalantly, his back against one of the numerous pillars in the hall.
The brooding prince was nearing the front entrance when he heard Shaarib's voice called out to him. He turned back with a scowl on his face.
"Yes, I am.." He trailed off, he almost requested Shaarib not to try and stop him but then he remembered the personality of their new knight.
Almost as if on cue.
- « You know, it’s nighttime we could try to commando little prince… »
Fukaboshi thought for a moment, he was planning to go alone but if Shaarib tagged along the two knights could meet finally. He looked to Shaarib and nodded with a firm look on his face, it was decided he was going.

"It's not too far from here, just use some bubble coral and we'll make for the northeast..." Shortly after the two left the palace and made way for the sea floor.

The venture was quiet, dark and uneventful, stubbornness plastered across the blue-haired prince's face as he swam in the darkness. Fukaboshi was lost in thought, he was trying to prepare all of the things he had been waiting to tell Jinbei.

As the two crossed into an area known as The Ship Graveyard, the light seemed to brighten greatly despite the time of night. The light from the sunlight tree Eve was much more heavily concentrated here and seemed to give off a mysterious retained light all over, allowing for perfect sight. Strewn all about them were destroyed vessels of all sizes, but despite the glorious wreckage the area was incredibly beautiful. Fish and whales of all types crossed by harmlessly above them on all sides.

"Prince Fukaboshi?" A voice ran out from near a ship. A figure shifted off of an algae-covered vessel bearing the figurehead of a wasp. As he came into better view, he seemed like normal fish-folk.

"You're highness, it is truly an honor." He approached a bit. "I thought it was you but I couldn't be sure."
The man's eyes moved over to Shaarib. "Oh, you're one of those..." He seemed to think on the word for a moment. "...Shandians...right?"
He looked back at the ship we previously on. "Well, it isn't every night I get to see celebrities up close but I should let you two know I made out some suspicious figures moving around in the trees down here."
He seemed worried for the well-being of the prince. He looked to the knight. "Not that our prince needs it, but be sure to keep an eye out for him." He said with a slight bow.

"Just be careful if your heading into the sea forest is all." He remarked with a wave as he made his way back to the ship he was on. "I have some more research to get done."

Fukaboshi looked at the merman for a moment, then at Shaarib before pushing forward. "Do you think he saw Jinbei?" The prince asked Shaarib.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib smiled, sparks appeared around his head. The Prince took his decision too easily. Hook, line and sinker, it was as simple as that. The knight put his hand in his pockets and simply followed Fukaboshi. He was going back to being into a bubble. During the two months he spend, one of Blenny’s men was assigned to him for travel purpose. Usually it was a 30 minutes trip in which Shaarib could daydream looking at the flora and fauna but with Fukaboshi it was something else entirely. The prince was angry and it showed, he was swimming fast towards their destination. None of them spoke to the other.

"Oh, you're one of those..." He seemed to think on the word for a moment. "...Shandians...right?"
By the time they arrived in the ship graveyards, Shaarib was already half asleep. All he had to do was to follow Fukaboshi. Suddenly, someone
recognized them in the dark. Shaarib reacted and turned to see the person, directing his palm towards him, palm that got covered by lightning. The winged-man was going to fry that fish . Shaarib wanted the man to declare his identity before "frying" him completely. The old man while being weird appeased Shaarib when he heard « Shandians ». Who was he ? Thought Shaarib, happy that nobody could see his perplexed eyes behind his glasses. It was hard for people to recognize him as a shandian. Even the winged-man never considered him as a part of the tribe. Shaarib put his arm down and only grunted as the prince continued on his path.

Fukaboshi looked at the merman for a moment, then at Shaarib before pushing forward. "Do you think he saw Jinbei?" The prince asked Shaarib.

Shaarib looked at the prince, it was the first time he spoke since they began their operation. The knight shook his head, smiled and retorted :

« I hope he’s talking about the reminders of Hody’s and Vander’s crew. It’s not important, with me at your side you shouldn’t be afraid little King. #»

EDIT : Not anymore

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
« I hope he’s talking about the reminders of Hody’s and Vander’s crew. It’s not important, with me at your side you shouldn’t be afraid little King. #»
"I wouldn't mind running into Vander Decken myself..." Fukaboshi growled as he clutched his trident and hastened his speed.
Prince Fukaboshi moved hastily forward as the trees around them thickened. The prince looked back at Shaarib with a raised eyebrow that could scarcely been seen with the light.
"Watch for eels, they hunt in these forests at night." He warned.

Fukaboshi continued ahead, leading the way to his mother's resting spot. The underwater forest was mostly silent as the two rushed through, it seemed the journey would to Otohime's tomb would be unexcitingly peaceful. As the two moved deeper into the underwater forest and closer to the queen's resting place the light grew brighter and brighter.
And brighter...

The blue-haired merman broke to an instant halt in front of his following knight. His eyes were locked curiously on a huge manifestation of light. His eyes squinted as he tried to get a better look. Suddenly, a shadow brought itself into the light...

"What is ...-?" Fukaboshi was puzzled, his heart-race began to slow as he looked deeper into the warm glow.

Can inflict moderate paralysis to all looking in his direction via his bulb once every 7 turns.
Level 65

Strength: 65
Speed: 65
Durability: 65
Moderate paralysis: affected moves slower and can't use the same techniques till 2 turns after using it. lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery

A giant anglerfish found itself primed to strike either of the two morsels in front of his light. Ankoro's light-bulb dimmed as he prepared himself.
Fukaboshi's eyes widened as he prepared to defend with his trident; it took far more effort to lift his weapon than usual. He was confused but he gathered that the light may have had some sort of effect on him.

"Careful!" Shouted the prince.

EDIT: Stat changes to Ankoro per GM's decree.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I wouldn't mind running into Vander Decken myself..." Fukaboshi growled as he clutched his trident and hastened his speed.
Prince Fukaboshi moved hastily forward as the trees around them thickened. The prince looked back at Shaarib with a raised eyebrow that could scarcely been seen with the light.
"Watch for eels, they hunt in these forests at night." He warned.
# Shaarib was following nonchalantly as usual the Prince, there wasn't much he hadn't see in the forest. Heck, with how dark it was , Shaarib was surprised Fukaboshi could even move that easily between the threes. The skypiean was too stubborn to leave his goggles at the palace so he wasn't seeing much. Fukaboshi's hair was all that he was seeing in the dark. He was following the prince hastily until the merfolk stopped and the bird hit his back and fell on his butt. Shaarib looked in front of him, already ready to yell something to his partner about that sudden halt but something else prevented it : Light. He was seeing things clearly. In front of them stood one the rumored predators that roamed around the Queen's tomb at night : A giant anglerfish. Shaarib got up, dusted himself and looked at the gigantic fish smilling form ear to ear. At his side, the prince readied himself to fight. His moves seemed slower than usual for Shaarib, the knight himself too began to realize it, the more they were looking at light the more their body was going to feel heavier. A tricky way to capture preys. Shaarib scratched his chin a little, they needed to move quickly. He didn't to show the fruit of his training to anyone yet but he didn't want the Prince to be harmed. The dark-skinned took two steps forward getting engulfed by a yellow aura. Slowly the wings on his back turned into ashes and suddenly he disappeared.

Shaarib loved this sensation, he loved how his tank top just became he was one with the lightning. This from permitted to move freely. The electric man heart was racing, he was stronger than he ever could be. That power although marvelous had drawbacks so he needed to act fast. He couldn't be in this form indefinitely. The pirate soar high in the night, illuminating the forest and punched the anglerfish right into his chin we all this newfound strength. This was going to be enough to knock the beast out Shaarib thought. The winged-man reappeared next to the prince. Shaarib had still the same smile on his face, looking at Fukaboshi with insistence probably waiting for some compliments. #

- Poing Electro
[Island Level]

85 x 5 =425

Strength: 68+(1x8)+(3x8)= 100

Speed: 64+(3x7)+15(DF)=100
100*2=200
-Reaction:100
-Movement:100 + 10 (Power Suit)

Vitality:79+(2x8)+5(MA)=100
100*2= 200
-Durability:100+ 10 (PowerSuit)
-Stamina:100

Haki : 64
64*2=128
Armament = 82
Observation = 46+ 50(DF)

Devil Fruit : 100
Sango (稲妻(サンゴ) Sango?, literally translated as "Lightning Flash"): The user unleashes a massive charge of electricity from their hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.(41 Mastery) DPR C

-El Thor (神の裁き(エル・トール) Eru Tōru?, literally translated as "Judgment of God"): Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, the user focuses a large cluster of electricity above their target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. They can also use this attack to launch a massive lightning stream from their hand.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B, 71 A, 91 S and 120 S+

-20,000,000 Volt Vari : The user put his hands above and under the head of the target and send an electrical current. DPR C (21 mastery)

-30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万V・雷鳥(ヒノ) Sansenman Boruto Hino?, literally translated as "Thunder Bird"):The user creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that they shoot from one of the drums on their back.(31 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Kiten (雷獣(キテン) Kiten?, literally translated as "Thunder Beast"): The user creates a giant wolf-shaped blast of lightning.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V・雷龍(ジャムブウル) Rokusenman Boruto Jamubūru?, literally translated as "Thunder Dragon"): The user taps the top two drums he wears on their back. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two drums much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A, 81 S , 100 S+

-Gloam Paddling (雷冶金(グローム・パドリング) Gurōmu Padoringu?, literally translated as "Thunder Metallurgy"): The user uses their electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything they desire.(21 Mastery)

-Heart Massage (心臓メッサジ Shinzō Messaji?): The user can use their electricity to jump-start their heart if it enters a state of cardiac arrest by applying jolts of electricity to his body.(61 Mastery) and how will it work if the user use it to stop another's heart ?
Can only be used on self

-Kari (電光(カリ) Kari?, literally translated as "Volt"): The user heats the air around him with their Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.(31 Mastery) (it can neutralize C at 31 master, B at 51 mastery, A at 71 mastery, S at 91 mastery S+ at 120 mastery, but it cannot neutralize AoE attacks or Haki)

-Max Volt Amaru (MAX 2億V・雷神(アマル) Makkusu Boruto Amaru?, literally translated as "Thunder God"): The user transforms into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands. (81 mastery) ==> + 20 strength, + 10 durability ( Mastery/25 20 turn recoil at 81 and 15 at 120)

Marteau Electro = The user change his hand in a gigantic hammer made of lighting and try to hit with it.
41 B, 61 A, 81 S , 100 S+

Poing Electro = Gives a punch with a fist charged of electricity

Ecrasement Electro = Change his hand or foot in a gigantic one made of lighting and try to crush someone under it
Can't be more than 3 times as big

High-Hick Electro = Change his foot in a a gigantic one made of lighting and try to delivers a high kick
Can't be more than 3 times as big

Purge = Tries to inflict a burn upon the enemy at the contact of his hands ( Requires 100 mastery)

Lv 1 ==> minor burn: using the burned part slightly hurts. lasts for 2 turns ( DPR S)
Lv.2 ==>normal burn: using the burned parts hurts and will cause slight extra damage each turn. lasts for 3-4 turns (DPR A)
Lv 3 ==> major burn: using the burned hurts alot and becomes unusable if used twice while still burned, will cause extra damage each turn. lasts for 3-6 turns. (DPR B)
Lv 4 ==> He touched severe burn: burned part is unusable and causes a lot of extra damage each turn. lasts for 5-8 turns (DPR C)
Currently not supported so can't be approved

Teleportation = The user is able to travel instantly from one point to another in the range of his COO ( Can't be used during a fight )
Uses a lot of stamina each time its used

Sentence = The user creates a thunderbolt in his hand and try to pierce his enemy with it directly or throw it .
51 B, 71 A, 91 S, 120 S+

Rokushiki X DF =

Lance Divine = The user coat his hand with lightning and use a Shigan ==> 91, 91, 91 in strength => S+

Rankyaku Foudroyant = The user coat his rankyaku with lightning ==> 91, 91 ==> S+

Aiguilles = A projectile version of shigan coated with lighting ==> 91, 91 ==> S

Martial Arts: 50
50*2=100
-Rokushiki : 100
Shigan(Destructive potency: S):

-Shigan Cue
Requirements: 41 Mastery and 41 Strength
DPS: B
Description: In this attack, the user uses his blunt staff in the same way a finger is normally used in Shigan.

Jugon
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

Shigan "Oren"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Tobu Shigan "Bachi"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku".

Jugon Ogi: "Fukuro Dataki"
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
DPS: C
Description: A rapid-fire version of Jugon, in which the user unleashes a flurry of punches at the enemy while using Soru to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.

Shinaru Shigan "Whip"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: In this attack, the user pulls back her arm as if to use a normal Shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed, causing their arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would, and hits the enemy with their finger.

Shigan "Madara"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 51 strength
Description: Appears as Oren, but is performed with both hands instead of one causing massive damage.

"Jusshigan"
Requirements: 61 mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description: In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

"Gekko Jusshigan"
Requirements: 81 mastery, 71 strength, 61 movement speed
DPS: S
Description: A combination of Jusshigan and Geppo. After using Geppo to get himself into the air, the user finally uses it to launch himself towards his target in a vertical drop. The added momentum and the vulnerable target makes the following Jusshigan more effective, and harder to avoid.

Soru(Mastery/5 (1 turn cool down)):

Kamisori
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

Tekkai(1 turn cool down when moving):

Tekkai "Utsugi"
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 drability
Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
(2 turn cooldown)

Tekkai Kenpo "Don Poro"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: A punch to the opponent's stomach with Tekkai in use.

Tekkai Kenpo "Matenro"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: The user flips onto his hands, then kicks his opponent up into the air.

Tekkai "Sai"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: After using Geppo to project himself towards his opponent, the user uses Tekkai to harden his body, smashing the enemy.

Tekkai "Go"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Durability
Description: Visually, the move differs from the ordinary Tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still; the ordinary Tekkai could be activated seamlessly.

Cho Sokuten: Tekkai Dama
Requirements: 56 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed
Description:The user combines his Tekkai Dama (spinning himself with Soru while using Tekkai) movements with Geppo to use it in midair.

Tekkai Kenpo "Roba no Kamae"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: A form of Tekkai Kenpō, in which the user seems to combine Tekkai with Soru in order to move at extreme speeds.

Rokaru Area Network
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple hands.

Rankyaku Destructive potency: S) :
Rankyaku "Sen"
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength
Destruction Potency: B
Description: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

Rankyaku "Hyobi"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength
Destruction Potency: B
Description: The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

Rankyaku "Renge"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: In this attack, Rankyaku is performed with both legs instead of one, causing multiple cuts on either side of the opponent. The cuts at first appear small and then "blossom" into larger ones, perhaps explaining the name.

Rankyaku "Hakurai"
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description: A much more powerful form of Rankyaku that is used by using both legs, it appears to cut the air in a larger area.

Kami-e(1 turn cool down when moving)

Kami-e "Slime"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Reaction Speed
Description: Instead of the body becoming limp like paper, it stretches and moves in ways slime or sludge would move in order to avoid attacks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That power although marvelous had drawbacks so he needed to act fast. He couldn't be in this form indefinitely. The pirate soar high in the night, illuminating the forest and punched the anglerfish right into his chin we all this newfound strength. This was going to be enough to knock the beast out Shaarib thought.
The giant fish was unable to react to the surge of electricity zipping around in a bubble, he merely lunged in the direction of its targets. Fukaboshi prepared to counter the attack but the fish was first met with Shaarib's fist. The lightning-man's punch shattered out dozens of tooth fragments from the giant anglerfish's mouth. As the lightning surged through the fish, the bulb's glow instensified more and more until it suddenly sizzled out. The fish reeled back, still alive, but very much startled and wounded.
Ankoro understood that he was no longer the predator and attempted to flee the skypiean knight with its life. It turned the opposite direction and fled as quickly as it could, as he moved he smashed into trees unable to properly control his muscle movements.
Ankoro attempts to bite into his target (or swallow it whole depending on the size). [DPR: B] (Requires, 65 Strength, 65 Speed

However, Shaarib's power coursed through the water around him; delivering excess energy into the area around the knight. Fukaboshi groaned as uncontrolled currents carried off in all directions. The fairly dispersed electricity still harmed Fukaboshi's muscles, though he avoided showing it as Shaarib reappeared next to him.

"Good work." The prince said with a smile. "I doubt we'll be seeing that thing again."
As the prince continued on towards Otohime's tomb his movements were noticeably stunted, though he did his best to not let it be noticed in the odd lowlight of the forest.

"It's not much further now." He said with relief. While he didn't want to admit it Fukaboshi was now in desperate need of a break.

Top Bottom