Characters and Groups Flying 6

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With Drake and Page One being 2/6 i wonder who else will be one of flying 6.

I noticed we have a girl amongst them so thats very interesting.

My memory doesnt serve me well enough to guess who is who by lookint at shoes lol

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

All 6 are there so that means Page One is there too.

1. Female , High heels and a Coat
2. Black Pants and fancy shoes
3. Samurai with black coat
4. Drake
5. Unknown ( Page One )
6. Unknown ( Page One )

I am most curious about number 2 lol
He reminds me of Sanji a lot

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
View attachment 806

All 6 are there so that means Page One is there too.

1. Female , High heels and a Coat
2. Black Pants and fancy shoes
3. Samurai with black coat
4. Drake
5. Unknown ( Page One )
6. Unknown ( Page One )

I am most curious about number 2 lol
He reminds me of Sanji a lot
Page One seems to be 6, the pants of 5 doesn't fit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have a feeling ( how they demanded/requested a meeting with Kaido ) that they are under Kadio's son . But this is still a wild guess .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah i don't see Gin in beast pirates xD
IDK, that would mean Don Krieg reached New World
Cmon, DON KRIEG LMAO
Hey, Bellamy made it after all.

Besides, Krieg did come off pretty badass even in defeat, remaining conscious and still raring to go. Had Luffy not been fished out, one could argue Krieg could've been declared the winner of their fight even.

His tech, use of chemical weapons, dirty way of fighting...dude would fit right in as a soldier for Jack or Queen. Dude's weaponry also makes him the kinda guy I could see becoming a cyborg along the lines of Queen, Scotch, and Franky...particularly if he made the mistake of getting all uppity with the wrong folks and losing a limb or two in Queen's prison.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey, Bellamy made it after all.

Besides, Krieg did come off pretty badass even in defeat, remaining conscious and still raring to go. Had Luffy not been fished out, one could argue Krieg could've been declared the winner of their fight even.

His tech, use of chemical weapons, dirty way of fighting...dude would fit right in as a soldier for Jack or Queen. Dude's weaponry also makes him the kinda guy I could see becoming a cyborg along the lines of Queen, Scotch, and Franky...particularly if he made the mistake of getting all uppity with the wrong folks and losing a limb or two in Queen's prison.
Well in east blue saga he did have a massive fleet so maybe he did it again and got cocky.
Either way that would also imply Gin grew stronger than Krieg so i guess Gin is new captain now

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. Female , High heels and a Coat Steussy
2. Black Pants and fancy shoes Germa bastard prince Itsuji
3. Samurai with black coat Kanjuro
4. Drake
5. Unknown ( Page One )
6. Unknown ( Page One ) demoted lol Kaido's son aka Appoo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well in east blue saga he did have a massive fleet so maybe he did it again and got cocky.
Either way that would also imply Gin grew stronger than Krieg so i guess Gin is new captain now
I'd welcome Gin shooting past Krieg. Fuck dat glass ceiling.

Besides, I'd envision a Beast Pirate Krieg more as an ideal opponent for someone like Franky, particularly if he's packing cybernetic weapons built into his body or something. It's a battle of crazy armaments. If he turns out to be a Sabretooth Tiger zoan like I'm guessing, it'd also entail an obligatory scene where Krieg ends up pouncing on Franky from behind and sinking those massive canines into his back ( weak point ) like Smilodon was thought to do with its prey.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd welcome Gin shooting past Krieg. Fuck dat glass ceiling.

Besides, I'd envision a Beast Pirate Krieg more as an ideal opponent for someone like Franky, particularly if he's packing cybernetic weapons built into his body or something. It's a battle of crazy armaments. If he turns out to be a Sabretooth Tiger zoan like I'm guessing, it'd also entail an obligatory scene where Krieg ends up pouncing on Franky from behind and sinking those massive canines into his back ( weak point ) like Smilodon was thought to do with its prey.
We will def see soon enough.
Tho even if Gin is beast pirate i don't think he would fight Sanji

I have a feeling ( how they demanded/requested a meeting with Kaido ) that they are under Kadio's son . But this is still a wild guess .
INB4 Kaido's son is number 2 and flying 6 are his personal guard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After reading the chapter, can't wait to see more of the Flying Six members, their design, their devil fruit powers and their character as a whole. Such an interesting group.

Also excited to see the character design of Page one, dynamics of the group and how Drake fits in.

From the silhouette it seems as if a Samurai is part of the flying six. That's hype af. Wonder if he has a df?

Really excited for this group, more so then the numbers

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm hoping for more epicness from them since Ancient Zoans are awesome. Oh and Sanji getting to fight more dinosaurs too :catcry:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ya guesses were all wrong except of correctly guessing X Drake and the female one, who would have thought the Samurai is a fishman probably?

I wonder if he knows Jinbei and vice versa and if there is some past between them, I have a feeling that Jinbei once clashed with the Beast Pirates and might have information on some people.

Page One seems to be 6, the pants of 5 doesn't fit.
now we know 6 is a giant leg/foot, so it is Black Maria, looking at the image again, it was clearly a giant foot

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The designs are amazing!!! I actually kinda hope they fight X-Drake now... but he’ll swap :(

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Getting Slit Mouthed Girl/Kuchisake Onna vibes from Ulti over there. The game of Ulti also goes by Talonmarias, so could further point to what her powers will be. Top three guesses:

Raptor ( meh )

Terror Bird

If Oda really wanted to surprise people, he could always go with a more obscure dino that's gradually gaining more notoriety thanks to the stunningly long claws on its forelimbs -- the Therizinosaurs

Top Bottom