• Happy New Year!!! 2021 here we go!

Sports Football Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
thats the problem i find with him and check his portfolio and you'll see how much he earns, though i am unsure a little on the fans of the clubs and things he owns
He has farms
He has Arsenal, the Denver Nuggets and the fucking LA Rams.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He has farms
He has Arsenal, the Denver Nuggets and the fucking LA Rams.
that's not all with him planning to even purchase more then you guys wonder why you guys only get £30-60 million transfer budget too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PSG needs to improve in their midfield , mbappe needs to take more role honestly i saw psg bottling few shot.

Clearly shows they were nervous about bayerns press. PSG lost in physical battle bayern literally looked like they were hardly tired.

Hope its a lesson for neymar as well, only skills will not help you trophies. Tough regiment , good planning with diet and physical endurance.

For bayern , i feel they were shaky with their defense when opponent catch them with unawarness. Bayern will have to change their play next season.

Athletism is playing huge role in football .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bayern players have huge confidence in their defense and goalie. It’s why they can push so high.

Neymar can’t be serious about Football. Ligue 1 is a farmer league. PSG always win without really trying.

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

@Gintoki Arteta’s the one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could be, it's still too early to tell yet. I'll have better judgement depending on what happens this season.
Also did you notice Bellerin has the #2 shirt? Or is it me?
Bellerin has the 2 for 2 seasons now iirc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is the number that shocked me. Pepe would fit that number so well
Saka will be the understudy to Willian i guess but still Arsenal lack a cover LB esp if Saka is to be deployed as a Winger. But with a lack of depth i see Saka pulling double duty with Maitland-Niles.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saka and Niles can both play everywhere. Them kids have ice in their veins.

Nelson and Niles took their penalties like fucking pros.

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

@Gintoki Ole need to be fired. :dogkek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom