Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Your Delusional Garp Won't Kill Koby

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have a feeling thst Garp will basically destory Blackbeard and I mean annihilate him. However once Garp goes for the final punch we get the ironic Blackbeard laugh and then "Shambles". All of a sudden Blackbeard swaps places with Koby and then Garp kills him.

Blackbeard uses this moment to film Garp killing Koby and the world begins to lose faith in the marines causing total and complete anarchy which will foreshadow the upcoming 4 way battle on Elbalf Oda talked about.

Now I know it sounds fan fictiony but here me out, Oda killing off Garp like Netero or Jiraya doesn't seem like his style. We are all expexting Koby to be what Garp was to Roger However this might not be the case and while it would he sad to see Koby die it certainly would he a spectacular panel.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love to see that happen and tell the world how BB manages to defeat Law. However, I am still in doubt as to whether Law would be defeated here, if and only if stealing the devil's fruit requires him to be killed. But if the actual ability does not require killing the owner of the fruit, then BB is now in possession of 3 of the most dangerous abilities in the world and there's no way to stop him.

But in response to your theory, I also feel it would be lame to kill off Garp just like the old characters from other series but that is the only way to make erupt the already sparking revolution and the great war to come. Koby won't die here as there is still room for him to develop his character. Garp is way past his prime and his relevance is minor in the current plot. But definitely, we'll get to see a much awaited flashback of the God Valley Incident.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love to see that happen and tell the world how BB manages to defeat Law. However, I am still in doubt as to whether Law would be defeated here, if and only if stealing the devil's fruit requires him to be killed. But if the actual ability does not require killing the owner of the fruit, then BB is now in possession of 3 of the most dangerous abilities in the world and there's no way to stop him.

But in response to your theory, I also feel it would be lame to kill off Garp just like the old characters from other series but that is the only way to make erupt the already sparking revolution and the great war to come. Koby won't die here as there is still room for him to develop his character. Garp is way past his prime and his relevance is minor in the current plot. But definitely, we'll get to see a much awaited flashback of the God Valley Incident.
God Valley absolutely needs to be expanded upon but i think God Valley will need it's own full chapter. As for Garp I'm counting on the unexpected option and while I want Koby to live his death also makes the sparking revolution erupt.

If Blackbeard can steal Devil Fruits without killing his opponent then he is the most broken character in the series as he could just run around and collect diffrent Logias and use them to counter the logia weaknesses.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
God Valley absolutely needs to be expanded upon but i think God Valley will need it's own full chapter. As for Garp I'm counting on the unexpected option and while I want Koby to live his death also makes the sparking revolution erupt.

If Blackbeard can steal Devil Fruits without killing his opponent then he is the most broken character in the series as he could just run around and collect diffrent Logias and use them to counter the logia weaknesses.
Agree.

On BB power, I think it's a form of awakening to largely affect the other users to not only make their powers nullified but be pulled by him and store into himself.

Top Bottom