- Kuri-Kuri No Mi (Cream): 100
Martial Art: 50
- Life Return: 100

Racial Boosts
Mind Boosts
Maximum Stat
Martial Arts Boosts
Devil Fruit Boosts

Fully Boosted Stats (Total Concentration Breathing [+10 Strength & Speed] + E-Sweet Ingenuity[-10 Strength, +10 Speed)
Observation Haki (+10 Reaction):
Strength: 22 + 24(3x8) + 10(5+5) + 5 +10 -10 = 61
Speed: 70 + 24((2+1)x8) +10 +10 = 114
Reaction Speed: 114 +
10 = 120 (124)
Leftover Points: 0
"Theme Songs"
Serious Theme:

Yopen' Anthem:
"Professions"
Total Stars: 10​
Physics: * * * * *
Physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact. It studies objects ranging from the very small using quantum mechanics to the entire universe using general relativity.

Chemistry: * * * * *
Chemistry is the study of matter, analyzing its structure, properties and behavior to see what happens when they change in chemical reactions.

"Race Ability"
Skypieans
The skypieans are a humanoid species that inhabit and rule the skies. Their society revolves around the use of dials. Skypieans have wings adorned on their back.
  • +3 Speed
  • +2 Vitality
  • +1 Strength
  • +3 That can be put anywhere.
  • Special: Can choose x3 dials without purchasing them (except Reject). Unlocks one additional color of observation haki technique after 61+ Kenboshoku haki.
  • Restrictions: N/A
"The Hot Dog Armor'd Crusader"
"𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎; 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Appearance"
Thanks to recent Developments, Gerald has decided to bless the world with his face; He had fully realized his dream and his aims. His goals molded from his current Journey on the seas; His time with Sweet and the other pirates have further opened his eyes, he chose to rebel against his people and their morals and now he will continue to rebel until the consequences catch up to him...
"Personality"
Gerald is a very complicated individual, one would call him a deluded human; Prancing around the world having a nigh superb time. He enjoys the extravagance of the obscure and unconventional means of doing things; of course he holds a great moral compass and general consideration n' compassion but If a phrase could describe Gerald; It would be "Florida Man". Otherwise, Gerald is a hard worker; Believing himself to be the core of hard work since almost all his time and dedication went into his scientific research to find a better understanding of the world around him. Gerald is also Jumpy, Energetic, excessively loud and holds a care free attitude to compliment his attire and to live the best he can when he can.

Though Gerald is Loud, He enjoys silence when it comes to his research and when he's not feeling right up to par in certain situations. Little can be said about his none-energetic self but it can be shared that; Gerald Q. Yopenheimer has quite the musical talent, he secretly cultivated himself and learned to play the Electric Guitar. One would say that it would suit him well considering the face he's trying to hide under the Armor...

Gerald possesses a very unique laugh, though many would akin themselves to the usual: "HA! HA! HA! HA!" or "HEH! HEH! HEH! HEH!", Gerald's Laugh is as peculiar as his place of origin with it being: "TERE-HIHEH!" and "TERE-HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI HEH!".

One last and very crucial peace of information; Gerald's delusion has fed into a pseudo multiple personality disorder. He possesses many sides of him that conflict or contradict or don't generally belong together...
"Likes & Dislikes"
- Cherries; Cherry Pie and Cherry Flavored Sweets, Pastries and Juices.
- Lavender-Coloured Clothing and Trinkets

Dislikes:
- Gold & Saphron.
"I see... So this was my true fate."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"The Big Story!!"
"Gerald's Backstory..."
A Brief Moment in History
Gerald Q. Yopnheimer was born on a remote island known as Floridia. Floridia is an island full of humans of many shapes and sizes, each carrying their own unique Hair style, body Structure and height and race however our Gerald was born into The Kata Clan. The Kata Clan were famous explorer class citizens who would venture from Island to Island through riding the currents to get to their every Destination. The Kata were one of many Citizen Classes that played an important role in the island's development. Other Floridian Classes included:
- The Derma; Warrior Class Floridians possessing immense knowledge on Combat and holstering incredible abilities
- The Ipania; Entertainment Class Floridians who specialize in popular forms of entertainment and Arts such as Art, Dancing, Music etc.
- The Unia; Royalty Class Floridians who are often kept away for the populous but have been known to possess the Rare Haoshoku Haki form.

With these classes in mind Floridia was relatively Diverse however they preferred keeping themselves cut off from the affairs of the world since they did not believe that the outside world fully supported peace amongst their people. With that in mind that would certainly spring-up a plethora of questions such as: How are these people Diverse? Are they Modernized? What does Floridia Look like?

We may Never know for Gerald has yet to make a name for himself.

First of all, to clear any ounces of Hysteria or any questions that may suddenly pop into your mind. Floridians are not all humans, some other races may have found their ways to the island or have been rescued by a Kata and brought back to the Main land to live peacefully. Races such As Skypeians, Fishmen, Giants, Dwarves and the Rare Lunarians have been spotted living about amongst the People however not all races are completely welcomed as Floridia Holsters some strange, Norms that may be frowned upon by other races. For Starters Floridians have been known to actively kill and Eat Minks; specifically sheep minks, Mink Meat is a rare delicacy on the Island and if any Mink is spotted on the island there is a high chance that it had been enslaved or groomed to be eaten. Additional Races Like; Sentient Beasts and Humandrills are taken, psychologically broken then used as gladiators or practice foes for upcoming Derma and Kata warriors through an annual trial ritual every, 18 year old Kata and Derma must participate in.

The Kata; Gerald Q. Yopenheimer
The Kata are Explorers or Voyagers, they take delight in documenting Geological structures; Animals and even the evens of present day History in their own journals however that tradition seemed to have died in Gerald. He was an intuitive mind and always believed that he could have been so much more:

"My people loved the Kata for the way they taught them the extents of the world, Our houses are steel and our docks support mighty vessels and the rough oceans no longer pose a threat to us. As per tradition we force the youth to intake the wilderness of our land, we've been artificially expanding it little by little to ensure that time churns away at it and makes it mother natures' favorited. My time for the ritual had long passed and still I loathe it. I don't mind killing animals but why must we resort to such primitive testing? We're Far more advanced than that!"

"Mother didn't like my resilience, not one bit; She never liked that the intelligence I was blessed with caused me to be so aloof to my own culture. Father wasn't too bothered by it since, he knew something special was going to happen and I guess it did..."

Gerald had taken on the Family Tradition, in his own extravagant manner. On his 35th Birthday, he was gifted a personalized suit to reflect his personality and his genius. It wasn't really a present but the sentiment behind hit still stuck with him; He'd had been working on the designs and building it with his father... Gerald had cut work from it for some time before his birthday for he knew that if he continued adding to the suit, molding the alloys in place and stuffing it with comfortable linings he wouldn't get to enjoy his short time with his family. It was within that time his father had continued work on the suit for him, engraving a secret message into it's breastplate,"Vive gratis et sequi somnia" It was latin; the native Language used by The Kata.

It was that very night, he had snuck out; leaving behind a note...

"Noli oblivisci de me..."

He Jumped off the island and road it's currents into waters outside of Floridia. Swimming, he started his adventure. Gerald had Irresponsibly given up his family; his parents, his wife and son and left to pave his way as a Kata. Though a bit late for that he possessed enough of his prime to make up for his age, though he'd expected a lamenting demeanor to be engraved into his son it seemed to have had an opposing effect...
"Story so far..."
"The Growing Influence of the Floridia..."
"Intermission Phase of Introduction"
Gerald had gotten himself pretty far considering the way in which he had left his home island, he began by simply swimming through the ocean; a foolish endeavor considering that the basic necessities of food and water are needed for every day function, there were also the high concentrations of salt that would accumulate in the body as well as the grave instances of Exhaustion with prolonged swimming without Rest. With these taken into consideration it would make sense that Gerald would have to change his means of transport, well luckily he did. For the first 2 years of his time away from Floridia he had spent it hopping from ship to ship, acting as a temporary Deckhand in exchange for rides to different Islands.

This worked extremely well until Gerald had unfortunately missed one of his Merchant boats. This caused him to reluctantly Set off to the Ocean to swim once again, by some strange stroke of luck he came upon a strange Fishing Boat. Excited to finally find another means to ride out into the ocean he climbed aboard...

"An Encounter at Sea"

"Come Aboard the Sweet Pirate Crew!"

"Dance with the Island Eater"
Along their Travels, The Sweet pirates ventured out into open waters on a Journey to build their second ship. Though by unfortunate circumstances this lead to an unexpected encounter with a Terror of the Waters, The Island Eater! The Cotton Blossom sailed blissfully in the kind winds of the morning; the calm ocean waters slapped the halls of the Ship as it travelled along through the Waters, they had just come from a recent exploit in Lulusia Kingdom.
Assuming they were paying attention, the Sweet Pirates would begin notice a shadow forming beneath their vessel, getting bigger and bigger in size and the seconds passed. Then it happened. SPLOOSH. A grand explosion of water engulfed the The Cotton Blossom as the aquatic creature broke the surface. Before them was it in all of its glory, floating menacingly as its stared down its soon to be meal. Enter the Island Eater. The terror of this portion of the seas!

Quite the terrifying beast.​
This was, as stated before, bewildering as the beast had emerged out of nowhere. Immediately upon Sweet's command they began attacking the Gigantic Beast; The Fish bellowed and sprung a triad of Sea beasts that added a newer level of danger to the encounter in the ocean! "As I recall, Captain Sweet was responsible for killing the Gigantic Beasts; The crew and myself defended the ship to the best of our abilities. I Grabbed one of the Wimpy sea beasts by the lip and slung it unto it's comrade, though it's friend bit me; I took my scepter and I bashed it right in the Skull!"

As Gerald stated he'd been responsible for subsequently killing one of the triad of beast with the other two retreating to the vastness of the ocean after the merciless take down of the Island Eater. Afterwards the crew regrouped; Sweet acknowledged a few new faces, her predatory mercilessness lingered as her steroids had yet to dissipate. She spooked the Gilded Knight though this did not deter his loyalty to the crew.

"Brief Hunting session in between journeys" (Non-Canon, RP only)

"Water 7 Takeover"
"Alot has transpired since my last log in the open seas of the Island Eater; I consumed a devil fruit and now Sugary-White Cream flows from my epidermis. I am now a Cream Man or Cream-Human, This cream burns my environment but to me; it's nothing more than a delicious slurry. That leads me to my next discovery, now that I've eaten this devil fruit I am physically incapable of succumbing to Diabetes. My glucose levels are unnaturally high thanks to my Devil fruit however it's not detrimental to my health for some reason though... Eating nothing but cream for many hours can cause Diarrhea..."
"His Grave Descent into Piracy..."
TBA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Powers and Abilities"
"Physical Feats"
Respect Gerald Yopenheimer!
Strength:
Gerald Yopenheimer possesses enough physical strength to:
- lift a sea beast by it's lip out of the water and into the air to only then slam it into another sea beast
- completely cave in the skull of a sea beast, instantly killing it
- aid Sweet Einsauer in dispatching a pesky sea beast

Speed & Reflexes:
- TBD
Skill & Intelligence:
Gerald is smart and skilled enough to:
- create a 12ft tall Mecha with enough fire power to completely destroy the CP3 main base
- completely negate Commander Kondo's 360 pound cannon using mecha and haki
- clash on equal terms with Commander Kondo, within' Mecha
- overwhelmed the likes of Commander Kondo in a head-on clash
Durability:
Gerald Yopenheimer possesses enough durability to:
- tank the bite of sea beast San without much damage taken
- tank and walk off the impact of Reef Shark's "Surf Rock Attack"
Stamina:
- TBD

Power Scaling:
Strength: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Base DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level
Movement, Attack & Reaction Speed: 81-99: Excellent Mastery
Stamina: 81-99:Vast Stamina: Can use several large scale abilities without it being greatly taxing
Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level
Intelligence (Science-Related and Norm): 100 Sags Intelligence /41-60: Prodigal Intelligence
Devil Fruit Mastery: 100: Supreme Mastery
Devil Fruit Base DPR: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level
Haki Mastery (Buso & Observation): 81-99: Excellent Mastery/100: Supreme Mastery
Martial Arts Mastery: 61-80: Proficient Mastery
"Haki"
Thanks to the training given to him by Elders of the Kata, Gerald is fully equipped with the knowledge of as well as the usage of haki however he is mainly proficient in both Busoshoku and Kenbushoku Haki, so far as we are made aware Gerald's will is not yet strong enough to manifest Haoshoku Haki. By potential's standard he possesses the necessary attributes capable to manifest the Haki form but his Motivations are weak...

"Freedom... Freedom will show me the way! TEREH-HI-HI-HI-HEH!"
Busoshoku Haki (Defensive)
Busoshoku Haki is a form of Haki that allows the user to use their own spiritual energy to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themself, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities. It allows attacks to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. There are three boosts of Busoshoku Haki to DPS, depending on mastery.
61-100 Mastery: +2 Durability, +1 DPR
General Schematic
COA is split into two different paths - offensive and defensive. Offensive path focuses on sheer attack power, sacrificing defense. Zoro is an example of an offensive path CoA archetype. Defensive path focuses on defense, sacrificing offense. Sentomaru is an example of a defensive path archetype. You get both paths, but one has to be your PRIMARY, while the other is your SECONDARY! The maximum you can obtain in your secondary path is +1 haki, unless your mastery is 120.

Generally speaking, this is the system’s run-down:

Offensive path:+2 DPR, +1 Durability
120 Mastery = +3 DPR, +2 Durability
-
Defensive path:+1 DPR, +2 Durability
120 Mastery = +2 DPR, +3 Durability

Mastery Schematic
1-20: Can only coat limbs with Haki. Ability to touch DF user’s “real body” unlocked.
21-40: Can coat physical weapons with haki.
41-60: Can coat ranged weapons (physical - bullets, etc.) with Haki.
61-80: Can coat intangible attacks (flying slashes, elements, etc.) with Haki.
81-100: Can use full body haki, can shoot Haki out of the body (Rayleigh vs elephant). Special haki technique unlocked for primary path.
120: Offensive: Offensive COA: +3 to DPR +2 to durability
120: Defensive COA: +2 to DPR +3 to durability. Second haki technique unlocked for primary path.

Kenbunshoku Haki (Precognition)
Precognition Path

This archetype‘s main path is Precognition and it’s secondary path is Awareness. This archetype focuses one’s Haki to sense another person's intent to act in the immediate future, allowing them to predict what someone is going to do, usually seconds prior, in what resembles a pseudo-form of precognition. This Archetype has limited awareness abilities. Katakuri is an example of this archetype.
100 Mastery; Primary Path: +10 Reaction within 40m
Secondary Path: Presence Detection within 100m

Haoshoku Haki
N/A yet...

Haki Techs:
- TBD
Left over slots: 2 (1 Extra Observation Technique)

"Martial Arts"
"Total Concentration Breathing: Life Return"
Total Concentration Breathing is a breathing technique which involves expanding one's lungs to intake as much air as possible, accelerating one's blood flow and heartbeat while increasing their inner body temperature, resulting in their bones and muscles becoming more excited. Using Total Concentration Breathing essentially enhances the user's physical traits and capabilities while still remaining human. Such traits include superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, endurance, and the mental abilities needed to keep up with their superhuman bodies, such as a faster thought process and reaction time.

Learning to maintain a constant state of Total Concentration Breathing requires tremendous effort, though, the skill itself is noted to be quite elementary despite the required effort. This effort can lead to massive fatigue for those still insufficient in the Breathing Style.

Evolutionary Techniques:
- None Yet..

Requirements:
Total Concentration Breathing:
Boost (+10 Strength, +10 Speed): 61 Strength, 61 Stamina, 61 Life Return

Active Longevity:
Life Return: 61 - 3 turns Maximum, 3 Turn Cooldown
Life Return: 71 - 4 turns Maximum, 3 turn Cooldown
Life Return: 91 - 5 turns Maximum, 3 turn Cooldown

This Technique is Considered Mastered at 100 Mastery and if allowed; A custom Perk:
Total Concentration Master (Life Return: 100) - Reduces the Cooldown of Total Concentration breathing by 1 turn
"Additional Skills and Techniques:"
Total Concentration Breathing: Swift Footwork!
The girds themselves by sharpening their focus, taking a strong and deep breathe their veins begin pulsating, their muscles along with their heart excites as the excess oxygen surges through their blood. Focusing the brunt of their breathing impact to their legs; they boost their strength and performance to perform a swift dash of 6 consecutive, long-stride zig-zagging steps!
Requirements
46 Life Return, 41 Strength, 61 Movement Speed
"Ring style:"
TBD
TBD
--​
"Devil Fruit"
Kuri Kuri no Mi (Cream)
The Kuri Kuri no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and manipulate cream at will, making them a Cream Human (クリーム人間, Kurīmu Ningen?). This fruit allows the user to create and control seemingly limitless amounts of cream, which they can use to attack and capture their foes. The cream's sugar is capable of inflicting painful second or third degree burns to anyone it comes in contact with, allowing the user to physically harm their opponents while also making them hard to approach in battle due to the risk of coming in contact with the cream.

Boosts:
41 DF: +5 in main
61 DF: +5 in secondary
81 DF: +5 in main
100 DF: +5 in secondary​

"Devil fruit Applications:"
"Big Attacks"
"Raging Sweet Tooth"
Gerald fires a consecutive barrage of; 6 enormous cream crocodile-head constructs that arch in their trajectory to violently collide with their intended target to cause mass destruction. Upon a supposed "impact" with an object the heads will "instinctively clamp down upon the obstacle. These head are also capable of causing flesh degrading sears if in contact with a live victim.
(Ranged Attack)

Requirements
DPR S: 100 Devil Fruit Mastery
DPR S+: 120 Devil Fruit Mastery

(Major burn: C Rank Damage 6 turns)
Range: 40 Meters (Multiplier 2x, 20 Meters)
-​
"Sweet Rebirth Twister!"
Gerald winds-up like a cartoon; completely coats each of his four arms in armament haki and starts spinning so fast that an after image of multiple arms to stick out from his twister-like spin; he whizzes along the terrain and chases his opponent to grab them within his top-like spin to first disorient them before compressing a ball like cream construct against his victim's body until it finally explodes forcing him to stop spinning and sending his opponent flying a fair distance away whilst sustaining severe flesh degrading burns on their torso!

Requirements
DPR S: 81 Devil Fruit Mastery, 81 Armament Haki, 81 Speed
DPR S+: 100 Devil Fruit Mastery, 100 Armament Haki, 100 Speed
(Major burn: C Rank Damage 5 turns

-​
"Whipped Cream Barrage!"
Gerald coats the fists of his cream arms in armament haki before bombarding his opponent with an extremely swift barrage of punches before finishing it with a final right straight!

Requirements
DPR A: 81 Strength, 81 Devil Fruit Mastery, 81 Armament Haki
DPR S: 100 Strength, 100 Devil Fruit Mastery, 100 Armament Haki
DPR S+: 100 Strength, 120 Devil Fruit Master, 100 Armament Haki

"Sweetness of Life..."
Either utilizing a pre-existing pool of cream or awakening, he creates a wotan-sized cream-crocodile construct to leap out of the ground below and bite down onto any target he desires within a 2 meter radius of his person!
(Ranged Attack?)

DPR S: 100 Devil Fruit Mastery - Wotan Size
DPR S+: 120 Devil Fruit Mastery - Giant Size
Major Burn: C Rank Damage 5 turns

"Kinder Round of Applause!"
Gerald is capable of sprouting a pair of gigantic cream arms from the pool to clasp about his opponent; squashing them like a Mosquito and burning them with his high glucose concentration!
(Ranged)

Major Burn: C Rank Damage 5 turns

"Creaming Cascade!"
Gerald slams his palms into the floor before flooding the entire area with an absolute excess of sugary-sweet liquid cream! The surge in cream would gather in a pool before gushing upwards similarly to a geyser and exploding outwards; the liquid consistency of the cream allows for this flexibility. The raging waves of cream can reach up to heights of; Mastery/23. Requires 1 turn of prep to generate the cream needed
(Ranged AOE)

Major Burn: C Rank Damage 6 turns

Range: 20 Meters (2x Multiplier DF, Base range 10 Meters)

"Small Attacks"
"Kind Round of Applause!"
Gerald uses his high-glucose appendages and "claps" his opponents generating a massive shockwave upon impact and covering the opponent in his sugary sweet cream with the intent of severely burning them.

Requirements
DPR B: 61 Devil Fruit Mastery
DPR A: 81 Devil Fruit Mastery
(Major burn: C Rank Damage 5 turns

Shockwave Range: 40 Meters (Multiplier 2x, 20 Meters)

-​
"Everglade Death Hold... Sweet Edition!"
Gerald grabs his opponent and encapsulates them in a thick sludge of sugar-sweet cream, he then leaps straight into the sky with his victim; utilizing his strength, mimicking the devastatingly effective hunting strategies of crocodiles, he begins death dolling his victim at great speeds generating torque whilst mid-air and as he descends he shifts positions into a pile drive, holding the opponent upside down and resting his feet right under their shoulders. Keeping momentum generated from his death hold, he then "pile drives" the opponent straight into the ground, head first.

Requirements
This technique takes great inspiration from the Florida man meme; In which a Florida man RKOs an Alligator.
DPR C: 21 Devil Fruit Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Reaction Speed
DPR B: 41 Devil Fruit Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed, 41 Reaction Speed
DPR A: 61 Devil Fruit Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed, 61 Reaction Speed
DPR S: 81 Devil Fruit Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Movement Speed, 81 Reaction Speed
(Major burn: C Rank Damage 6 turns

-​
"Sugar-Sweet... Bang!"
Gerald amasses cream to the tip of his index finger, he begins compressing and adding to the cream; creating an unstable Cream Ball mixture. After getting in range of an enemy he points his finger and fires and explosive shotgun-blast of both force and cream right into their face, the concussive force as well as the searing cream working in unison are the damaging aspects of this technique!
(Short-Range Ranged Attack)

Requirements
DPR B: 61 Devil Fruit Mastery
DPR A: 81 Devil Fruit Mastery

(Major burn: C Rank Damage 6 turns
Range: 40 Meters (Multiplier 2x, 20 Meters)

-
"High-glucose appendages"
An abundance of liquid cream flows outwards and around Gerald's arms, he conjoins the liquid cream to form a larger pair arms in which he can freely use.
Unranked, 41 Devil Fruit Mastery
Major Burn: C Rank Damage 4 turns

-
"Jab"
Gerald forms the creamy stub of the appendage into a fist and then throws a strong jab. This Jab is relatively speedy and has quite some range thanks to the cream. The sweetness of the cream is kept and it's liquid-state causes a residue of burning cream to linger on his opponent.
DPR B: 41 Devil Fruit Mastery, 41 Strength
-
"Cross"
Gerald forms the creamy stub of the appendage into a fist before throwing a quick and decisive cross, though not really intending to put a lot of weight behind of the attack but instead focusing on speed; his tucked elbows, tightened hips and well polished footwork, his loosened palms and elbows and relaxed shoulders allow for a quick snap to catch his opponent so long as they aren't ready. This punch will also leave a searing residue of burning cream to further break down his opponents defenses.
DPR B: 41 Devil Fruit Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Speed
-
"Hook"
Gerald forms the creamy stub of the appendage into a fist, keeping his form; watching his foot work and maneuvering his hips whilst stepping in, subtly and meticulously he increases the sugar concentration of the fist he intends to use and he throws a quick and powerful right hook capable of burning off the flesh of his victim!
DPR A: 61 Devil Fruit Master, 61 Strength, 61 Speed
-
"Enter the God of Cream..."
"Cream Shiva!"
A from developed by Gerald Q. Yopenheimer to complete encapsulate his devil fruit abilities. Taking a great inspiration from the pangolin, a believed to be extinct native animal from Floridia; though some of Gerald's works were written and stored away in many mediums for extensive research he still possessed a good enough perception on the information he had gathered. The hind legs of a quadrapedal, the strong upper body he spent years developing with added thick cream-muscle like constructs to further ease his movements; a sharp yet thick long tail for balance and defense and an Orb for a tail apex; a slick snout long ears; 4 strong and firm arms and a plethora of long and carefully formed armor plates of thick cream to cushion against blunt force attacks. What an epitome of ingenuity!

A being selectively made from specific animal parts in which Gerald hand picked as through his on the sea and from his time on his homeland! It stands at roughly 15'11" making it dwarf Gerald's natural height!

N/A

"Cream Shiva Half-Form!"
Utilizing his High Glucose appendages, formulating fingers and sprouting a tail Gerald reaches the theoretical epitome of sweet ingenuity!
"Epitome of Sweet Ingenuity!!"
Gerald forms a pair of hind legs using a blend of thick and soft cream-like tissue to mimic the structures of muscle. Allowing for seamless contraction as well as powerful strides in addition to leg power he had already possessed. In doing so, he focuses a great of his strength into his legs and thus must neglect his arms for power.
Boost (+10 Speed, -10 Strength) 5 turns, 2 turn cooldown
Unranked - 100 Devil Fruit Mastery
--
"Equipment"
Gerald's O Wazamono Grade Weapon
"Atom Smasher"
+B DPR to Unnamed Attacks
--​
"Gerald's carry-ons"
Inventory Points: 100
"Basic Suit Attributes:"
- "PitBull" Den-Den Mushi - 0 Invention Points
- Limb Enhancer: Boots Sky Walk Upgrade; allowing the user to jump on the air - 20 invention points
- Last Brigade - 15 Invention Points
"Last Brigade"
A Retractable Steel Plated Shield fashion and well designed to expand and contract from a singular glove using Memory Disks to store the Shield for deployment.
- Deploys and Retracts at the same speed as Users Movement Speed
- Design of the Shield is entirely up to the User's Choice
- The Glove Holster Cannot be Stored within a Memory Disk; Storage Disks cannot stack within each other without Malfunctioning.
- Defensive DPR: 101-119: 6. City Level

"Trinkets"
- "The Hot Dog Scepter" - A wand/scepter/mace to dub him, the true "Gas-Station Hot-dogs"

"Dials"
Flavor Dial
Allows the user to store smoke, flammable gas, or poison gas (requires medicine), and release them in a burst. The umber of times it can be used is Mastery / 10.
Limit: Two per user

Milky Dial
Allows the user to store and release clouds that are able to be ridden. The meters of total length of cloud one can emit is equal to mastery.
Requirements: 31 Mastery

Lightning Dial
Allows the user to store and release lightning. The number of times it can be used is Mastery / 10. Each stand-alone attack is a lightning bolt with a technique rank of B.
Requirements: 41 Mastery
Leftover Points: 65

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Yopen' Tracker!"

Experience Tracker:
Started: 75.401
Current: 274.206
1. +2.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-184799)
2. +2.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-185486) +Level up to 51
3. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-186149)
4. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-186566)
5. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-186766) +Level up to 52
6. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-187135)
7. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-187887)
8. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-188112)
9. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-188796) +Level up to 53
10. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-190366)
11. +2.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-191311) +Level up to 54
12. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-191894)
13. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-192649)
14. +9.707 - Host in Raddo Kingdom (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-193135)
15. +1.000 - Actvity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-193412)
16. +6.663 - Host in Ballywood Kingdom (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-193424)
17. +14.590 - Host in Roshwan Kingdom (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-194817)
18. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-194843)
19. +12.163 - Host in Lvneel (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-195656)
20. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-195675)
21. +6.823 - Participation in Island Eater (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-196012)
22. +25.000 - Bought Experience (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-196077)
23. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-196318)
24. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-196769)
25. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-197432)
26. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-197874)
27. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-198580)
28. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199068)
29. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199331)
30. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199564)
31. +25.000 - Bought Experience (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-199644)
32. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-200375)
33. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-200917)
34. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-200956)
35. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-201566)
36. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-201820)
37. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202167)
38. +25.991 - Host in Blade's Island (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-202202)
39. +33.865 - The Hunt CP3 base (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-202317)
40. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202602)
41. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203087)
42. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203223)
43. +1.000 -Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203522)
44. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203860)
45. +1.000 - Activity (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-204191)

Beli Tracker:
Started: 0
Current: $4.071.047.121
1. +52.658. 816 - 2 Weeks worth of a PayCheck
2. +65.266.006 - 2 Weeks Worth of Paycheck(https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-186433)
3. +66.059. 861 - 2 Weeks worth of Paycheck (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-186891)
- $180.000.000 NPC Mind stat Upgrade for Mark (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-187191)
4. +38.911.112 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-187284)
5. +25.756.250 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-187710)
6. +29.236.363 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-188305)
7. +39.093.976 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-189843)
8. +25.703.626 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-190349)
9. +35.196.117 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-190902)
10. +26.040.306 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-191369)
11. +372.279.310 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-191934)
12.+246.112.663 - (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-192581)
- $670.000.000 Paid off Personal NPC Mind Stat Upgrade + Kuri Kuri no Mi (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-192589)
13. +241.200.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-194513)
14. +214.174.468 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-195038)
15. +500.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-195176)
16. -500.000.000 Bought a O Wazamono Grade Weapon (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-195284)
17. +200.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-195676)
18. +227.048.275 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-195763)
19. -1.000.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-196077)
20. +42.495.284 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-196335)
21. +357.343.689 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-196827)
22. +229.983.388 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-197441)
23. +291.710.156 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-198034)
24. +58.800.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199315)
25. +451.268.944 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199316)
26. +58.800.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199571)
27. +44.481.356 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199600)
-1.000.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/store-money.2416/post-199644)
28. +295.818.750 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-199854)
29. +35.933.640 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-200337)
30. +0 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-200338)
31. +46.160.656 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202038)
32. +60.300.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202039)
33. +60.300.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202040)
34. +60.300.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202041)
35. +150.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/experience-thread.2417/post-202064)
36. +60.300.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202232)
37. +1.000.000.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/the-hunt.2783/post-202366)
38. +247.432.024 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-202933)
39. +470.308.695 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203270)
40. +62.700.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203637)
41. +62.700.000 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-203802)
42. +381.186.695 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-204073)
43. +381.186.695 (https://thrillerbark.com/threads/activity.96/post-204577)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Personal NPC
"New Kata Shadowman"

Purple HazeGeneral InformationShadowman
Name:Mark Golben
Alias:Purple Haze, Shadowman
Affiliation:
  • Honorary Member of the Sweet Pirates
  • Kata; Seeker Squad
  • Ninja
  • Adventurer
Race:Human (Three-Eyed Human)
Date of Birth:March 13th
Height:5'6"
Bounty:0
Theme Song:

"Skill Level"
(supposed to be level 58, waiting until Water 7 is over to update)
Level 50
50x5 = 250
Race stat Boosts
Martial Art Boosts
Maximum Stat
Strength: 41 + 15((2+1)x5) + 5 = 61
Speed: 61 + 10(2x5) = 71
- Reaction: 71
- Movement: 71
Vitality: 51 + 10(2x5) = 61
- Durability: 61
- Stamina: 61
Mind: 1
Haki: 31
- Armament (Offensive): 61
- Observation (Awareness): 1
Martial Arts/Weapon Style: 65+10(2x5) = 75
- Water Breathing: 75
- Life Return: 75

Level 59 Stats
Strength: 51 + 15((2+1)x5) + 5 = 71
Speed: 61 + 10(2x5) = 71
- Reaction: 71
- Movement: 71
Vitality: 51 + 10(2x5) = 61
- Durability: 61
- Stamina: 61
Mind: 26
- Science: 26
- Blacksmithing: 26
Haki: 31
- Armament (Offensive): 62
Martial Arts/Weapon Style: 75+10(2x5) = 85
- Water Breathing: 85
- Life Return: 85
Remaining Points: 0
---
"Personality"
As the Son of Gerald Yopenheimer, He takes after him with his Florida man Attitudes out of sheer admiration for his father. Though this is just a small fraction of it, Mark is a kind and gentle young man; raised to respect all those around him. Though... Due to the persona taking on by wearing a mechanical suit; he has developed an overwhelming Sassiness that makes him quite the character, he can be impulsive at times since he is still young however this is overshadowed by his quiet and docile nature.

Don't be fooled, he is extremely playful but due to his admiration for his father he is rarely ever exerting his childish energies outwards. This isn't a fault of Gerald's, Mark is extremely intelligent and marveled at the mechanical achievements pushed by his father and so it seemed to have engraved a stern, serious and determined persona into him; believing that hard work comes before all, though he is a bit new to the Pirate stuff.

Lastly, Mark has a regular laugh. He tried copying his father's laugh but... It strained his tonsils and made his throat horse. He did not like the pains of both the conditions combined and so he has an extremely soft voice, barely carrying regular volume
---
"Equipment"
"Pocket Inventory"
"Sabito"
A gifted Katana in which he named after an old pet of his that died of old age. In honor of that pet he vowed to express his love and care; through both action and object with the cold steel blade of his sword falling upon his enemies or guarding the life of those he may hold dear.

"Gadget Inventory"
Inventory Points: 32
Leftover Inventory Points: 32
---
"Martial Arts"
Life Return: Breathing Style
"Breath of Water"
"Water Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics water, specifically the flow, flexibility and adaptability of the liquid and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques involve the user bending their body, arm and weapon in a fluid motion to match the movements of rushing or flowing water." - Mark
First Form: Water Surface Slash (壱いちノ型かた 水みな面も斬ぎり Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri) - The user releases a singular, horizontal slash aiming to decapitate their target -
DPR C: 21 Strength, 21 Speed, 21 Mastery
DPR B: 41 Strength, 41 Speed, 41 Mastery

Second Form: Water Wheel (弐にノ型かた 水みず車ぐるま Ni no kata: Mizu Guruma)- The user leaps forward into the air and performs a front flip, releasing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion.
DPR A: 61 Strength, 61 Speed, 61 Mastery

Third Form: Flowing Dance (参さんノ型かた 流りゅう流りゅう舞まい San no kata: Ryūryū Mai) - The user swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.
DPR B: 51 Strength, 41 Speed, 51 Mastery
DPR A: 71 Strength, 61 Speed, 71 Mastery

Fourth Form: Striking Tide (肆しノ型かた 打うち潮しお Shi no kata: Uchishio) - The user performs a multitude of slashes in a flowing fashion to release multiple consecutive slashes.
DPR C: 41 Strength, 21 Speed, 41 Mastery
DPR B: 61 Strength, 41 Speed, 61 Mastery

Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought (伍ごノ型かた 干かん天てんの慈じ雨う Go no kata: Kanten no Jiu) - The user changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent in a single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. It is a “sword strike of kindness” used when the enemy willingly surrenders.

Sixth Form: Whirlpool (陸ろくノ型かた ねじれ渦うず Roku no kata: Nejire Uzu) - The user twists their body, using their blade to perform a fierce whirling motion which generates a whirlpool of air to shred apart anything caught within its current like a giant sharp blade. Its effect and efficiency is enhanced underwater, where the user can draw water around their weapon to create whirling currents that enhance their slashes.
DPR B: 61 Strength, 41 Speed, 61 Mastery
DPR A: 81 Strength, 61 Speed, 81 Mastery
DPR S: 100 Strength, 81 Speed, 100 Mastery

Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust (漆しちノ型かた 雫しずく波は紋もん突づき Shichi no kata: Shizuku Hamon Tsuki) - The user performs a precise, fast and accurate thrust with their blade.

Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin (捌はちノ型かた 滝たき壼つぼ Hachi no kata: Takitsubo) - The user cuts the target vertically in a flowing motion which is most effective when they are falling downward.
DPR C: 61 Strength, 21 Speed, 61 Mastery
DPR B: 81 Strength, 41 Speed, 81 Mastery
DPR A: 100 Strength, 61 Speed, 100 Mastery

Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent (玖くノ型かた 水すい流りゅう飛沫しぶき・乱らん Ku no kata: Suiryū Shibuki - Ran) - The user changes their footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. The User would then leap about a target or a multitude of targets slashing them one after the other, Most Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold and there are a multitude of targets.
DPR C: 31 Strength, 21 Speed, 31 Mastery

Tenth Form: Constant Flux (拾じゅうノ型かた 生せい生せい流る転てん Jū no kata: Seisei Ruten) - The user charges toward the target whilst performing a continuous flowing attack with their blade which increases in strength and speed over time using momentum.
DPR S: 91 Strength, 81 Speed, 91 Mastery

"Total Concentration Combat"
A fighting style completely derived from using Total Concentration breathing in short bursts to enhance one's innate physical prowess momentarily to execute extra-ordinary attacks.
Total Concentration Breathing: Swift Footwork!
The girds themselves by sharpening their focus, taking a strong and deep breathe their veins begin pulsating, their muscles along with their heart excites as the excess oxygen surges through their blood. Focusing the brunt of their breathing impact to their legs; they boost their strength and performance to perform a swift dash of 6 consecutive, long-stride zig-zagging steps!
Requirements
46 Life Return, 41 Strength, 61 Movement Speed
-​
Total Concentration Breathing: Wind Blade Slicer!
Requirements: 11 Life Return, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
11-30 Mastery: Destructive potency: D
31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
The user kicks at high speed, sending out compressed blades of air towards their opponents, about 3 feet wide.
(Kudos to Rokushiki)

-​
Total Concentration Breathing: Wind Blade Kick!
The User activates the breathing technique and delivers a high speed circular kick using their Momentum as a basis for their strength, therefore this technique is often done after a lengthy Dash.
Requirements:
DPR B: 41 Strength, 41 Speed, 41 Life Return
DPR A: 61 Strength, 61 Speed, 61 Life Return

---
"Haki"
Busoshoku Haki (Offensive)
Busoshoku Haki is a form of Haki that allows the user to use their own spiritual energy to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themself, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities. It allows attacks to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. There are three boosts of Busoshoku Haki to DPS, depending on mastery.
61-100 Mastery +2 DPR, +1 Durability

Kenbunshoku Haki (Awareness)
This archetype‘s main path is Awareness and it’s secondary path is Precognition. This archetype focuses on one’s ability to sense the presence of others, and allows one to sense the power and emotions of others by their “voice”. This Archetype has limited precognition abilities. Fujitora is an example of this archetype.
1-100 Mastery
---
"Pure Life Return Techniques"
Total Concentration Breathing
Total Concentration Breathing is a breathing technique which involves expanding one's lungs to intake as much air as possible, accelerating one's blood flow and heartbeat while increasing their inner body temperature, resulting in their bones and muscles becoming more excited. Using Total Concentration Breathing essentially enhances the user's physical traits and capabilities while still remaining human. Such traits include superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, endurance, and the mental abilities needed to keep up with their superhuman bodies, such as a faster thought process and reaction time.

Learning to maintain a constant state of Total Concentration Breathing requires tremendous effort, though, the skill itself is noted to be quite elementary despite the required effort. This effort can lead to massive fatigue for those still insufficient in the Breathing Style.

Evolutionary Techniques:
- None Yet..

Requirements:
Total Concentration Breathing:
Boost (+10 Strength, +10 Speed): 61 Strength, 61 Stamina, 61 Life Return

Active Longevity:
Life Return: 61 - 3 turns Maximum, 3 Turn Cooldown
Life Return: 71 - 4 turns Maximum, 3 turn Cooldown
Life Return: 91 - 5 turns Maximum, 3 turn Cooldown

This Technique is Considered Mastered at 100 Mastery and if allowed; A custom Perk:
Total Concentration Master (Life Return: 100) - Reduces the Cooldown of Total Concentration breathing by 1 turn
Lung Control
Lung Control: The User can hold his breath for extremely long periods of time and go without breathing. They can inhale and exhale extreme amounts at the same time, They can also scream very loud.
21 Life Return for basic usage.
DPR B: 41 Life Return for scream
Sensory Control
Sensory Control: increases the performance of one sense at the cost of others. For example, the user can increase their sight at the cost of their hearing, or his sense of smell at the cost of his sense of taste.
41 Life Return
"If it wasn't for my complete take over on how I grasped each and every breathe; I wouldn't have been able to become a ninja."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Gerald Yopenheimer Productions:"
As the scientist of the Sweet Pirates he holds quite a bit of responsibility in ensuring that his inventions qualify for the use of others, without jeopardizing their safety...

"Scientific Achievements of Yopenheimer"
"Transformation Cog (T-Cog)"
The "T-Cog" or more accurately the; "Transformation Cog" is a bulky gear like component that facilitates the physical mechanical-metamorphosis of bulky inventions in which often relate to shifts from a humanoid robot to a fully functioning vehicle. The Transformation Cog was one of the most exciting discoveries Gerald had made and he was extremely proud of it upon it's application; the Transformation Cog, once fueled, is capable of scanning a vehicle form of their choice then through their mechanical components, would transfigure themselves to replicate the vehicle. This often includes: Cockpits, Engine structure as well as Unique addons to a Car's; Rims, an addition of a spoiler and the Body Kit that is placed upon a vehicle. In recent discoveries the Cogs have been advanced to such that it allows the user to scan inanimate objects and effectively "Copy" their form by transfiguring the subject (The Machine with the T-Cog inside it) into said object.

This was not the only application of the Cog, as a smaller and more compact design was made. This smaller design was called at "Small Cog" or "S-Cog", S-Cogs are made for smaller mechanical transformations and required significantly less quantities of fuel to work.

T-Cog and Small Cog Variant:

"Memory Disc:"
M-Discs or Memory discs are small circular DVD devices that store the molecular make-up and information of Armors or Suits in it's pits. It was discovered that using these special discs; Playing them and adding a bit of an electromagnetic charge the Discs can either absorb Materials (using Direct Current(DC)) or Project them (Using Alternating Current(AC). These discs can store can store almost any kind of material substance except for liquid based material.

Memory Discs:
"Gadgets and Equipment:"
"Limb Enhancers: Boots & Extendo Boots"
"I noticed that my scientific Discoveries can transcend the need to facilitate violence and so... I made these nifty things! I get a bit Tetchy when my mobility is greatly hindered because of my own inability to perform and so, through the techniques of simple hydraulics and extending winders I created my first pair of Limb enhancers! The First of many; and many of what's to come!"
- Gerald Yopenheimer
Requirements:
81 Science: Limb Enhancer: Boots Sky Walk Upgrade( allowing the user to jump on the air) - 20 invention points
41 Science: allowing 15 meter/49 foot jumps (Maximum) - 10 invention points
31 Science: Extendable Boots (10 feet long: Maximum) -10 Invention Points

"Last Brigade"
"A Retractable Steel Plated Shield fashion and well designed to expand and contract from a singular glove using Memory Disks to store the Shield for deployment." - Gerald Yopenheimer
15 Invention Points
- Deploys and Retracts at the same speed as Users Movement Speed
- Design of the Shield is entirely up to the User's Choice
- The Glove Holster Cannot be Stored within a Memory Disk; Storage Disks cannot stack within each other without Malfunctioning.
- Defensive DPR: 101-119: 6. City Level
Requirements
81 Science & Knowledge of Memory Discs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
NPCs

Black BullGeneral InformationMariah-Morioh Yopenheimer/Golben
Height:6'2"
Affiliation:Kata; Seeker squad
Race:Human
Date of Birth:April 5th
Bounty:0

"Additional Information:"
Unknown.

"Martial Arts"
Hammering Style
Unlike other Floridians who incorporate Total concentration breathing into their fighting styles Black-Bull uses her raw innate strength and thus through sheer will, determination and power she is fully realized as a powerful contender. During her time through the ritual, being released out into the wilderness; it was rumored and then later confirmed that she'd ripped a dinosaur cleanly in two with just her bare hands.
"Imbedding Pound!"
The user widely grips their hammer, incorporating a subtle shift in their weight through the hips as well as the incorporation of one's back muscles; they perform a powerful smash to an opponents chest/torso often accompanied by a brutal shockwave to properly distinguish the amount of strength needed to strike so powerfully!
DPR B: 61 Hammering Style Mastery, 61 Strength
DPR A: 81 Hammering Style Mastery, 81 Strength
DPR S: 100 Hammering Style Mastery, 100 Strength

"Upper Smash!"
The significantly narrows their grip before brutally swinging their hammer in an overhead horizontal arc aiming to strike larger or airborne opponents; to send them pummeling off the the ground as their defenses significantly crumble. This also produces a shockwave.
DPR B: 61 Hammering Style Mastery, 61 Strength

"Groundpound!"
The user holds the Hammer with a narrow grip over head before swiftly bringing it downwards from an over head arch; to Smash the ground beneath them creating a massive fissure and generating a slight earthquake!
(AOE)
DPR S+: 120 Hammering Style Mastery, 100 Strength

"Rushing Smash!"
The user switches to a wide grip and swiftly rushes at their opponent, incorporating a slight dip in their rush; they swivel their hips, activate their back muscles to perform a swift and devastating round about swing to knock their opponent right off their feet and sending them flying with their incredible strength!
DPR B: 41 Hammering Style Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Speed
DPR A: 61 Hammering Style Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Speed
DPR S: 81 Hammering Style Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Speed

"Crushing Smash!"
The user switches to a more narrow grip, elongated their initial step the swing their hammer over head incorporating their entire body into the motion to deliver a powerful overhead arching downwards hammer smash onto their opponent; not only intending to strike them but also devastate the terrain about them with their might!
DPR S: 81 Hammering Style Mastery, 81 Strength
DPR S+: 100 Hammering Style Mastery, 100 Strength

"Whirlwind Smash!"
The user switches to a more narrow grip, winds up and then begins spinning like a twister using the weight of the hammer in opposition of their own to generate momentum. The user may either; spin like a top along a terrain or finish with a devastatingly powerful horizontal side smash capable of generating a medium sized crater as well as causing a terrible but short-lived earthquake.
DPR S+: 120 Hammering Style Mastery, 100 Strength

"Hammer Throw!"
A disarming technique that requires a whirlwind windup to do however in exchange for the windup the user will be granting themselves an added ounce of distance, momentum and power. Whilst the user winds themselves to a maximum speed at the crux of that building they release their weapon a throw it; the air cones around the weapon as it coned about the head of the Hammer to hit their opponent and cause immense environmental damage through the transfer of their strength!
(Ranged AOE Attack)
DPR S+: 120 Hammering Style Mastery, 120 Strength

Last edited:
Top Bottom