General General Bounty Discussion

Which of the Shichibukai get a bounty of 1B or Higher?

• Total voters

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shichibukai Bounties could be something like:

Buggy: 1-2 billion
Mihawk: 800 million - 1 billion
Weevil: 500 million - 600 million
Hancock: 300 million - 500 million

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mihawk: 800 million - 1 billion
:LOL: Should be more if Shanks is 4 billion . He should near 3 billion , over 2 billion .
Near 3 billion is much . but Mihawk should be like 1.5 billion - 2.5 billion . His bounty should be more than Luffy .

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:LOL: Should be more if Shanks is 4 billion . He should near 3 billion , over 2 billion .
Near 3 billion is much . but Mihawk should be like 1.5 billion - 2.5 billion . His bounty should be more than Luffy .
I'm not sure so. What does Mihawk do to get the governemnt pissed off? Pretty much nothing right? Plus Luffy is that high because he is considered a Gokou now.

I would be absolutely shocked if Mihawk's bounty was above Luffy's.

Shanks's bounty from decade's ago should influence Mihawk's bounty but certainly not current Shanks's bounty.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not sure so. What does Mihawk do to get the governemnt pissed off? Pretty much nothing right? Plus Luffy is that high because he is considered a Gokou now.

I would be absolutely shocked if Mihawk's bounty was above Luffy's.

Shanks's bounty from decade's ago should influence Mihawk's bounty but certainly not current Shanks's bounty.
The WG in One Piece gets pissed of trivial reasons . Even when he was a Shichibukai ,he did not pay much heed to what they say ,he just left when Shanks appeared saying he was requested to fight only WB not Shanks .
The one theme that resonates within One Piece is that WG wants everyone to follow its rules and whoever does not do so gets slapped with repercussions .
If that Mihawk just destroys Don Kreig's armada because they disturbed his sleep ,I think he has done some shit in the past when he was still not the greatest/strongest whatever swordsman his title is .
Regarding Luffy . We saw the difference of bounty between Shanks and BlackBeard . This shows if you are a new guy , bounty will be low .

Reactions: Rej

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The WG in One Piece gets pissed of trivial reasons . Even when he was a Shichibukai ,he did not pay much heed to what they say ,he just left when Shanks appeared saying he was requested to fight only WB not Shanks .
The one theme that resonates within One Piece is that WG wants everyone to follow its rules and whoever does not do so gets slapped with repercussions .
If that Mihawk just destroys Don Kreig's armada because they disturbed his sleep ,I think he has done some shit in the past when he was still not the greatest/strongest whatever swordsman his title is .
Regarding Luffy . We saw the difference of bounty between Shanks and BlackBeard . This shows if you are a new guy , bounty will be low .
No no no, Mihawk is literally over here hunting Grand Line pirates for WG

He’s over here showing up to every function for the WG

He leaves one time... ok? That’s not some high bounty shit, feel?

Luffy literally declares War on WG, Starts a Grand Fleet, Controls NW territory, Takes out the WG’s Dogs: Croc and Moriah and Doflomingo BREAKS OUTTA MUTHA FUCKIN INPEL DOWN!!! AND HE STILL DIDNT EVEN GET TO 1 billion!!!! Not until he starts shit with the Yonko and follows through!!!

Mihawk has done none of that and has been helpful.

Mihawk is strong, but strength =\= Bounty by itself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Painful to say, but I agree. Mihawk, as we all know never really showed intentions to screw the WG.
If he does get 2B bounty though, I expect a proper explanation of his past (pre-Shicibukai), as it is still a big mystery except that he used to 1v1 Shanks (before Shanks lost his arm & eventually became a Yonko 6 years later).

If the WG find out that Hancock has a "close" connection to Luffy (and will most likely ally with him), the man that will eventually beat Kaido, I won't be surprised if her bounty gets boosted. But, probably not enough to hit 1B in my opinion.

Weevil has been labeled as similar to younger Whitebeard power-wise. I wouldn't rate him based on the fact that he destroyed 16 of Whitebeard's remnants. Those remnants were probably weaklings, a far cry from the top commanders like Marco-Jozu-Vista. BUT, I do know that Weevil caused many incidents & already killed 600 civilians. That alone would make him the biggest threat compared to the rest of the Shicibukai who were mostly chilling at their islands.

Buggy is the wild card for me. Former crew of the Roger Pirates, close friend of Shanks, broke out of Impel down, participated in Marineford, gathered a TON of pirates with high bounties from Impel Down, and he most likely has other crazy connections too thanks to the nature of his "Buggy's Delivery" business (even Hajrudin used to be a part of his crew until Dressrosa arc). And since Blackbeard started to gather more allies to his cause, I'm not surprised if Buggy ended up allying with him (while the same can't be said to the other former Shicibukais) which makes him a threat to WG like Blackbeard is.

In conclusion:
Mihawk 700 mil - 1,1 bil
Weevil 500 mil - 800 mil
Hancock 300 mil - 500 mil
Buggy 300 mil - 1,4 bil

(PS: I still hope Oda blew everyone's expectations away though, just like he did with Yonko & Roger bounties)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No no no, Mihawk is literally over here hunting Grand Line pirates for WG

He’s over here showing up to every function for the WG

He leaves one time... ok? That’s not some high bounty shit, feel?

Luffy literally declares War on WG, Starts a Grand Fleet, Controls NW territory, Takes out the WG’s Dogs: Croc and Moriah and Doflomingo BREAKS OUTTA MUTHA FUCKIN INPEL DOWN!!! AND HE STILL DIDNT EVEN GET TO 1 billion!!!! Not until he starts shit with the Yonko and follows through!!!

Mihawk has done none of that and has been helpful.

If Sengoku had decided to fight Shanks ,they would have lost a valuable ally . Mihawk left when WG really needed him , it cannot be totally felt as the war stopped after he left .

Anyone can declare war on WG . That doesn't mean shit if one doesn't have the strength to back it up . Kaido one-shotting Luffy proved that why he has 4 billion+ and luffy has 1.5 billion as of now . Strength =\= Bounty maybe but it is a vital factor .
Luffy rise to 1.5 billion mostly has thanks his victory over Katakuri and challenging Big Mom .

Look at Shanks case ,he meets gorosei to talk about a pirate , stops what would have been meaningless war still has 4 billion bounty .
Mihawk is World's Strongest/Greatest Swordsman . The other two such tile holders have 4.6 billion and 5 billion bounties ,the title would be unwanted and hollow if he has like 1 billion bounty .
Also like I said earlier if a guy who destroys a fleet because they disturbed his sleep , he most likely did a lot of things too .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Sengoku had decided to fight Shanks ,they would have lost a valuable ally . Mihawk left when WG really needed him , it cannot be totally felt as the war stopped after he left .

Anyone can declare war on WG . That doesn't mean shit if one doesn't have the strength to back it up . Kaido one-shotting Luffy proved that why he has 4 billion+ and luffy has 1.5 billion as of now . Strength =\= Bounty maybe but it is a vital factor .
Luffy rise to 1.5 billion mostly has thanks his victory over Katakuri and challenging Big Mom .

Look at Shanks case ,he meets gorosei to talk about a pirate , stops what would have been meaningless war still has 4 billion bounty .
Mihawk is World's Strongest/Greatest Swordsman . The other two such tile holders have 4.6 billion and 5 billion bounties ,the title would be unwanted and hollow if he has like 1 billion bounty .
Also like I said earlier if a guy who destroys a fleet because they disturbed his sleep , he most likely did a lot of things too .
Luffy didn't just declare war on the WG with his mouth. He invaded EL and escaped the Buster Call. Then invaded ID as well as MF and he freed more than 200 prisoners. He freed Ace at MF, He is the son of the most wanted man in the OP universe. Still that didn't get him past 500 mil until he started to mess with Yonko.
As we know Shanks became one 6 years ago and Mihawk stopped fighting him after he lost his arms 10 years ago. So Mihawk per say never messed with a Yonko.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy didn't just declare war on the WG with his mouth. He invaded EL and escaped the Buster Call. Then invaded ID as well as MF and he freed more than 200 prisoners. He freed Ace at MF, He is the son of the most wanted man in the OP universe. Still that didn't get him past 500 mil until he started to mess with Yonko.
As we know Shanks became one 6 years ago and Mihawk stopped fighting him after he lost his arms 10 years ago. So Mihawk per say never messed with a Yonko.
I give full credit to invading EL but he escaped Buster Call because Aokiji let him go(you can go and see iirc one of the VAs asks whether to pursue him) and also even Aokiji knew he went to Water 7 , he did not do anything and played along with Garp
I think Luffy's low increase had to do with most marines being stationed at Marineford at that time and Blackbeard invading Impel Down too .Due to presence of Ivankov who was thought to have been vanished ,they must have chosen the main culprit of the invasion. Also if not for Ivankov, Luffy would have died too. Marines most likely judged it to be a combined effect .
He could free Ace because of WBP .
As i said
So even if we don't know whether he messed with other Yonkos ,we do know he is title-holder .

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Not true. 1 billion is still putting you with a bounty above 99.9% of all One Piece characters. it shoud not be so easy to obtain this high of a bounty in my opinion.

Remember that Oda said characters like Katakuri have a higher bounty because they are part of a Yonko crew. Something that Mihawk is not. So even if he somehow gets 1 billion it is even more impressive.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I give full credit to invading EL but he escaped Buster Call because Aokiji let him go(you can go and see iirc one of the VAs asks whether to pursue him) and also even Aokiji knew he went to Water 7 , he did not do anything and played along with Garp
I think Luffy's low increase had to do with most marines being stationed at Marineford at that time and Blackbeard invading Impel Down too .Due to presence of Ivankov who was thought to have been vanished ,they must have chosen the main culprit of the invasion. Also if not for Ivankov, Luffy would have died too. Marines most likely judged it to be a combined effect .
He could free Ace because of WBP .
As i said

So even if we don't know whether he messed with other Yonkos ,we do know he is title-holder .
Aokiji left him alone sure but the threat he poses didn't disappear. His declaration didn't vanish. He still made it out and the bounty increase reflects his action. He was the MVP of MF. He stood alone in front of the three Admirals, even Marco didn't make it there. Every marine jumped on him. The VAs were out for his blood, he was a "must kill now". Akainu himself wanted a piece of him. Ivankov played his part but the focus was not on him, nor Jinbei or Marco. Sengoku just unleashed madness when he said who was Luffy's father right after he showed the world that he was a Conqueror with his Haki and knocking out elites. Yet he still got only an increase of one hundred mil. Even when he came back after two years and the marine found out he was somehow connected to Rayleigh, it didn't move his bounty. Only after defeating DD in DR that he got a boost.
Now his next bounty is not just for defeating two SC or messing with a Yonko sure it takes 40-50% of the credit but the grand fleet plays a role in it too with Cavendish and Barto bragging about them being SHs subordinates and having 7 powerful captains under himself together with over 5000 people. And the last but not least destroying BM castle and making it out of there alive.
Now let's get back to Mihawk, he's been enjoying his free time since he became a warlord hunting scrubs and making them give up on going to GL. He stopped all activity after Shanks lost his arm. His title is great, but it's not something that the Marines would fear because first, not all marines are swordsmen. He doesn't have the threat level of a Yonko nor a Yonko subordinate. By that, I mean a crew. And his rivalry with Shanks ended before he became a Yonko. Now don't get me wrong and think that what I am saying is that Mihawk is weak compared to YC. No, I am saying that bounties reflect threat level and right now Mihawk doesn't pose a serious one. Especially due to his character.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not true. 1 billion is still putting you with a bounty above 99.9% of all One Piece characters. it shoud not be so easy to obtain this high of a bounty in my opinion.

Remember that Oda said characters like Katakuri have a higher bounty because they are part of a Yonko crew. Something that Mihawk is not. So even if he somehow gets 1 billion it is even more impressive.
I was taking wrt his other counterparts of world's strongest/greatest like WB and Kaido . Whatever i believe he will have bounty more than Luffy . The way he got downed by Kadio was a sign on what monsters the Top Tier are .
So atleast half of the Yonko's bounty should be due to their Strength , Big Mom's menace in WCI arc is an indication , so a 2 billion bounty for Mihawk is not far fetched for the World's Strongest/Greatest Swordsman .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If anything Mihawk's bounty should not be higher than BB's if anything his new bounty could and should be around if not dead 2 Billion Beri not anywhere higher and at least minimum 600 Million Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was taking wrt his other counterparts of world's strongest/greatest like WB and Kaido . Whatever i believe he will have bounty more than Luffy . The way he got downed by Kadio was a sign on what monsters the Top Tier are .
So atleast half of the Yonko's bounty should be due to their Strength , Big Mom's menace in WCI arc is an indication , so a 2 billion bounty for Mihawk is not far fetched for the World's Strongest/Greatest Swordsman .
Perospero Bounty would be fair for him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aokiji left him alone sure but the threat he poses didn't disappear. His declaration didn't vanish. He still made it out and the bounty increase reflects his action. He was the MVP of MF. He stood alone in front of the three Admirals, even Marco didn't make it there. Every marine jumped on him. The VAs were out for his blood, he was a "must kill now". Akainu himself wanted a piece of him. Ivankov played his part but the focus was not on him, nor Jinbei or Marco. Sengoku just unleashed madness when he said who was Luffy's father right after he showed the world that he was a Conqueror with his Haki and knocking out elites. Yet he still got only an increase of one hundred mil. Even when he came back after two years and the marine found out he was somehow connected to Rayleigh, it didn't move his bounty. Only after defeating DD in DR that he got a boost.
Now his next bounty is not just for defeating two SC or messing with a Yonko sure it takes 40-50% of the credit but the grand fleet plays a role in it too with Cavendish and Barto bragging about them being SHs subordinates and having 7 powerful captains under himself together with over 5000 people. And the last but not least destroying BM castle and making it out of there alive.
Now let's get back to Mihawk, he's been enjoying his free time since he became a warlord hunting scrubs and making them give up on going to GL. He stopped all activity after Shanks lost his arm. His title is great, but it's not something that the Marines would fear because first, not all marines are swordsmen. He doesn't have the threat level of a Yonko nor a Yonko subordinate. By that, I mean a crew. And his rivalry with Shanks ended before he became a Yonko. Now don't get me wrong and think that what I am saying is that Mihawk is weak compared to YC. No, I am saying that bounties reflect threat level and right now Mihawk doesn't pose a serious one. Especially due to his character.
Aokiji left Luffy because he was Grap's grandson , he made that clear from time to time . I was talking about he would not have been able to escape the VAs should there have been either Akainu or Kizaru in his place as they certainly would have asked the VAs to pursue . So he escaped the Buster Call due to Aokiji .

MVP of Marienford was Blackbeard . He got Whitebeard's Devil Fruit and got a super strong crew . And if not for Shanks , we may seen more of him . Also Luffy defeating Moria was never revealed so that it would not tarnish the Shichibukai image i.e Luffy's bounty was not fully realised .
The protagonist had to look good so he got some attention in the Marineford War . Compared to the Post-Katakuri Luffy , what treatment he got from Kaido . I would give you a comment from Mihawk himself "The hunter doesn't go all out when he hits a rabbit . " Luffy was a rabbit in the Marineford War . It was that from Vista to Marco helping he got near the execution stand and due to Mr 3 ,he rescued Ace all the Whitebeard was engaging other half of the marines .
Ironically the ability to garner allies was pointed out by Mihawk .
Yes the grand fleet does account to ,but they are still novices . Also Blackbeard's bounty is 2.2 billion , luffy could not come near that so soon .
Both are relavitely new compared to the other Yonkos so their bounty is less .
His title is to be considered as two others of the somewhat same title have bounites of 4.6 billion and 5 billion . And if 1 billion is stacked near to that ,all swordsman loses their value immediately and I don't think that will be the case considering the love Oda has for Zoro and with Wano hype .
Now coming to his threat .
A guy like this would do a lot of unreasonable things before he became Shichibukai .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aokiji left Luffy because he was Grap's grandson , he made that clear from time to time . I was talking about he would not have been able to escape the VAs should there have been either Akainu or Kizaru in his place as they certainly would have asked the VAs to pursue . So he escaped the Buster Call due to Aokiji .

MVP of Marienford was Blackbeard . He got Whitebeard's Devil Fruit and got a super strong crew . And if not for Shanks , we may seen more of him . Also Luffy defeating Moria was never revealed so that it would not tarnish the Shichibukai image i.e Luffy's bounty was not fully realised .
The protagonist had to look good so he got some attention in the Marineford War . Compared to the Post-Katakuri Luffy , what treatment he got from Kaido . I would give you a comment from Mihawk himself "The hunter doesn't go all out when he hits a rabbit . " Luffy was a rabbit in the Marineford War . It was that from Vista to Marco helping he got near the execution stand and due to Mr 3 ,he rescued Ace all the Whitebeard was engaging other half of the marines .
Ironically the ability to garner allies was pointed out by Mihawk .
Yes the grand fleet does account to ,but they are still novices . Also Blackbeard's bounty is 2.2 billion , luffy could not come near that so soon .
Both are relavitely new compared to the other Yonkos so their bounty is less .
His title is to be considered as two others of the somewhat same title have bounites of 4.6 billion and 5 billion . And if 1 billion is stacked near to that ,all swordsman loses their value immediately and I don't think that will be the case considering the love Oda has for Zoro and with Wano hype .
Now coming to his threat .

A guy like this would do a lot of unreasonable things before he became Shichibukai .
It's not how many unreasonable things you did that get you the title of shichibukai but how strong you are. Mihawk was chasing strong swordsman and defeating them one after the other marines or pirates, that's how he became labeled as a pirate in my opinion. But the bounty one gets on his head does not reflect strength only. Kaido, Shanks and BM bounties are on that level because of the threat they pose to the world with their fighting power. A single admiral would be enough to stop Mihawk but not a Yonko crew and allies. Luffy got 1.5 B which compared to the other is nothing so great but he invaded BM territory and started to push for a battle for territories with an actual Yonko and managed to land a decisive blow. All that taking into account that he had a nation of assassins and a group of pirates as allies. Now the WSS is just a title to remind you that this man is not to be messed with, besides that there is no more threat hidden behind the title.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will be more realistic:
Dragon - 5.6 bil
Rayleigh - 3 bil
Scopper - 1.5 bil
Mihawk - max 1.5 bil
Weevil - 600 mil
Boa - 500 mil
Buggy - 500 mil
Ivankov - 400 mil

Imho Mihawk should have a bounty around Red Hair members level. Because Mihawk fitsnin the crews destiny.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
SO my guesses :

Dragon : 5.25-6.5 billion ( Upper limit if he knows about Im and Ancient Kingdom )
Rayleigh : 3-4 billion
Mihawk : 2- 3 billion
Ben Beckman : 1.5 - 2.25 billion
King : 1.33- 1.75 billion( 1.33 if Oda decides to make a play on Sanji-Zoro bounty,most likely going to be the case but who knows if he leads us to a trap)
Yasoop : 1- 1.5 billion
Lucy Roo : 1.-1.5 billion
Weevil : 600-800 million
Boa : 400- 750 million
Buggy Sama : 0.5- 1.5 billion

I am extrapolating from how the YCs' bounty increased from BMP to Beast Pirates and trying to guess that of the Red Haired Pirates . Brannew said RHP are most well balanced

• Wow
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll just say that Luffy's bounty definitely was fully realized pre-time skip. 400 million is still an absurdly large bounty, and considering we know about the level and bounties of the new world, based on strength alone, Luffy probably didn't deserve something quite that large.

His actions though were more than compelling enough to make it reach that level, and what respectable strength he did have he used well.

Top Bottom