General General Bounty Discussion

Which of the Shichibukai get a bounty of 1B or Higher?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Technically, since Dragon was the World's Most Wanted Man even when Whitebeard was around means that his bounty has to either be just above Whitebeard's and below Roger's bounty... or it eclipses both of those bounties.

Also, I given the puns that Oda likes to make, we can safely say now that Luffy EOS is gonna get 5.656 billion ..
[automerge]1579886192[/automerge]
Oh and I think every Shichibukai (except Moriah since he's probably dead or joining BB) is going to get a bounty jump or assessment of a billion when revealed. Especially, Croco-boy, he has the pirate hook and I think he's gonna unveil his new plan. Then you have Mihawk who is as tough as Shanks, but has no crew... so he'll probably be just below him in an ironic Zoro-Sanji way
[automerge]1579928754[/automerge]
Sidenote: Blackbeard is getting a bounty jump at the end of this flashback or at the end of Wano because if a former Shichibukai joins him, he's getting the bump... and if he kills a Shichibukai... he gets a bump.

I just hope Perona doesn't get hurt. She had fun interactions with Zoro and Mihawk. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her antics ... I doubt she'll get a seriously high bounty though unless she joins Blackbeard

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Technically, since Dragon was the World's Most Wanted Man even when Whitebeard was around means that his bounty has to either be just above Whitebeard's and below Roger's bounty... or it eclipses both of those bounties.

Also, I given the puns that Oda likes to make, we can safely say now that Luffy EOS is gonna get 5.656 billion ..
[automerge]1579886192[/automerge]
Oh and I think every Shichibukai (except Moriah since he's probably dead or joining BB) is going to get a bounty jump or assessment of a billion when revealed. Especially, Croco-boy, he has the pirate hook and I think he's gonna unveil his new plan. Then you have Mihawk who is as tough as Shanks, but has no crew... so he'll probably be just below him in an ironic Zoro-Sanji way
[automerge]1579928754[/automerge]
Sidenote: Blackbeard is getting a bounty jump at the end of this flashback or at the end of Wano because if a former Shichibukai joins him, he's getting the bump... and if he kills a Shichibukai... he gets a bump.

I just hope Perona doesn't get hurt. She had fun interactions with Zoro and Mihawk. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her antics ... I doubt she'll get a seriously high bounty though unless she joins Blackbeard
I don't think Crocodile will get a bounty over a billion. I could easily see him getting in the 300-400 mil range, like Jinbei, another fellow Warlord did, but I doubt Crocodile in particularly would reach a billion.

In saying this, pirates with bounties of 300-400 million are considered tough pirates world wide regardless of which sea, so that's not necessarily dissing Crocodile(Crocodile best boi).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly I think Robin's bounty should b high ! Knowing she is the only one can read (known) ancient language !
I guess once Marin learn that Strawhats got hands on red pony. Her bounty will increase

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think Crocodile will get a bounty over a billion. I could easily see him getting in the 300-400 mil range, like Jinbei, another fellow Warlord did, but I doubt Crocodile in particularly would reach a billion.

In saying this, pirates with bounties of 300-400 million are considered tough pirates world wide regardless of which sea, so that's not necessarily dissing Crocodile(Crocodile best boi).
I can see why you see it that way, but the way I see it... Oda won't reveal the bounties if they are that low. He'd be better off revealing them in an SBS or Vivre Card

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can see why you see it that way, but the way I see it... Oda won't reveal the bounties if they are that low. He'd be better off revealing them in an SBS or Vivre Card
I mean, not necessarily?

Bounties like that are still decently respectable, or are worth being reminded of. He did that for Hawkins and Moriah when they were re-introduced into the story.(not for Drake though, suggesting his bounty may have gotten higher)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, not necessarily?

Bounties like that are still decently respectable, or are worth being reminded of. He did that for Hawkins and Moriah when they were re-introduced into the story.(not for Drake though, suggesting his bounty may have gotten higher)
Drake is showing some serious death flags... The Marines will likely up his bounty just so they don't blow his cover and make him a more viable "threat".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drake is showing some serious death flags... The Marines will likely up his bounty just so they don't blow his cover and make him a more viable "threat".
I think the majority of marines don't know Drake is undercover. Kizaru certainly didn't, so I would think that Drake's bounty was earned due to his natural abilities as opposed to being boosted by the marines.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the majority of marines don't know Drake is undercover. Kizaru certainly didn't, so I would think that Drake's bounty was earned due to his natural abilities as opposed to being boosted by the marines.
For all we know, Kizaru was just being easy.

Akainu has the sword tattoo, and Kuzan has scars that could have obscured his sword tattoo.

It's not impossible, but I'm inclined to agree with you

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyone of em could get more than that depending on what they do in the future.
Moriah joining the BB pirates could boost him into a billion.

The oother shichibukais, Hancock, Buggy, Weevil, ans Mihawk could drastically increase now that they are being chased down. Ofc to attract other factions tomtake em down should the marines weren't able to do so.

With tegards to Crocodile, he is on the loose and I feel that he is up to something in the new world.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the only reason Crocodile would get more than say someone like Law did before he became a warlord(that's to say more than Jinbei), is because Crocodile seems pretty in the know about the nature of the ancient weapons, targeting Alabasta for Pluton, and the fact he very publically demonstrated his ambitions for power in his failed bid in Alabasta.

That makes him less of a really powerful loose canon like Jinbei or Kid, and more of someone who could do some damage in the future.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After Wano Luffy most likely gonna surpass the bounty of Kaido and his crew might surpass the bounty of his commanders

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After Wano Luffy most likely gonna surpass the bounty of Kaido and his crew might surpass the bounty of his commanders
But he is not a shichibukai lol
[automerge]1580385611[/automerge]
Oooops. I thought this thread is solely for the warlords lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But he is not a shichibukai lol
[automerge]1580385611[/automerge]
Oooops. I thought this thread is solely for the warlords lol
You actually voted for every warlord to cross the bounty of 1B

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You actually voted for every warlord to cross the bounty of 1B
Yes because
Anyone of em could get more than that depending on what they do in the future.
Moriah joining the BB pirates could boost him into a billion.

The oother shichibukais, Hancock, Buggy, Weevil, ans Mihawk could drastically increase now that they are being chased down. Ofc to attract other factions tomtake em down should the marines weren't able to do so.

With tegards to Crocodile, he is on the loose and I feel that he is up to something in the new world.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For Mihawk I already think he has higher than 2B though I am not much sure about others, expect Weevil
Mihawk should ideally be on par with Shanks if they are views as rivals in their own sword league. So 2B is a given scenario here

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Doflamingo had a Bounty, I think it will be over 1 billion. Reasons:
  • His crimes are known. It is known that he had connections with the Emperors and is known as the Ruler of the underworld.
  • His network is very huge.
  • He knows about secrets that the WG does not want someone to know.
  • His power has been hinted to be near Admiral tier.
IMO he deserves 1.2 billIon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Doflamingo had a Bounty, I think it will be over 1 billion. Reasons:
  • His crimes are known. It is known that he had connections with the Emperors and is known as the Ruler of the underworld.
  • His network is very huge.
  • He knows about secrets that the WG does not want someone to know.
  • His power has been hinted to be near Admiral tier.
IMO he deserves 1.2 billIon.
Considering that Law and Luffy got 500 mil between them for bringing him in, I think 1 billion or a bit more would probably be accurate. Considering his connections and combat capabilities I think tripling his old bounty works well, which would put him at something like 1.020 billion.

Top Bottom