General General One Piece Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda definitely trolled Linlin but there was a reason for that, the SHs would be dead otherwise, come on is not that hard x')
As for the amnesia part, Oda wanted an opportunity to put Linlin in front of Kaido, maybe we are close to see their past? Or they will make an alliance? There is also the opportunity to let Luffy escape lol, it didn't happen for nothing.

Can't wait for the next chapter, i believe Act 2 is close to its end _hypejoy:

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda definitely trolled Linlin but there was a reason for that, the SHs would be dead otherwise, come on is not that hard x')
As for the amnesia part, Oda wanted an opportunity to put Linlin in front of Kaido, maybe we are close to see their past? Or they will make an alliance? There is also the opportunity to let Luffy escape lol, it didn't happen for nothing.

Can't wait for the next chapter, i believe Act 2 is close to its end _hypejoy:
True, Oda always has some true purpose for something and he lifts it up later in the future, also the Tama and Linlin adventure arc. I am so hyped.

I hope act 2 will fade off now (or end with a big bang lol), so we can move on to the Reverie! :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here we go plottwist Linlin will eat Kaido and burst, they both die, Luffy takes the credit and on to next arc we go. :weirdpeep:

• Haha
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't you guys find it interesting that big mom called king son??
Is he Big Mom son who ran away? Perospero big bro maybe
[automerge]1565667258[/automerge]
She’s got portrayed as a joke .
The entire plot with chopper tama and co
And WCI and the wedding cake and how they fooled her .
They let a yonko look like a joke .
Every Yonko or OP character in One Piece has a side of him that doesn't look badass at all. Garp Shanks Roger goofy attitude. Mihawk is a farmer on is free time. BM is a happy glutton. BB is a coward. WB want to adopt every guy feeling lonely and have a great family just like BM. Sengoku got a goat as a pet who used to eat his paperwork. Rayleigh or Ray san fix boat. Kuzan and Kizaru laziness is off the charts. Kaido is a crybaby when drunk. Katakuri and his donuts. Queen is a party freak . King, his attitude so far tell us that he got something as the other too.
If you put Luffy stupidity, Sanji pervert mind and Zoro who can't tell left to right in that list you'll understand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't you guys find it interesting that big mom called king son??
That bugs me too. There's still a room of a prodigal son running wil and joining other crew instead. I wouldn't be surprised if Oda ended up revealing that he is kaido and bm offspring lol. But who knows. May it be an expression or not, king is a hell of a mystery. His power and his df ability are something i would like to be showcased in tbe arc.
I hope we enter a Rox flashback we really need it, then act ends and we enter the reverioe, the rox flashback would be a good transaction to build up hype...hype for the big global events...reverie and it's outcomes....the worlds reaction to big mom entering wano.
Do you think shakky is one of em?

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is he Big Mom son who ran away? Perospero big bro maybe
who knows lol
That bugs me too. There's still a room of a prodigal son running wil and joining other crew instead. I wouldn't be surprised if Oda ended up revealing that he is kaido and bm offspring lol. But who knows. May it be an expression or not, king is a hell of a mystery. His power and his df ability are something i would like to be showcased in tbe arc.
it was just manner of speech but still interesting
yes most likely

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
who knows lol

it was just manner of speech but still interesting

yes most likely
Yeah. And I think not only because of the race but she also admires king's strength.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah. And I think not only because of the race but she also admires king's strength.
admires king?? I doubt it cause she doesn't seem to admire katakuri

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Check out my Shakky theory on OJ. I called it months ago :D

Top Bottom