General General One Piece Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Check out my Shakky theory on OJ. I called it months ago
Shakky being member of Rox was called by dozens people right after Rox we're mentioned for the first time.

In most of the ROCKS/LOCKS letter represents names theories Shakky was the S^^

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shakky being member of Rox was called by dozens people right after Rox we're mentioned for the first time.

In most of the ROCKS/LOCKS letter represents names theories Shakky was the S^^
We all know, but my theory goes into depth, into details and it is estimating stuff that can possibly be uncovered.
Tho based on my theory and new VC reveals, Sengoku shall be the father of Shakky at the age of 15.
It is possible both can be siblings tho.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We all know, but my theory goes into depth, into details and it is estimating stuff that can possibly be uncovered.
Tho based on my theory and new VC reveals, Sengoku shall be the father of Shakky at the age of 15.
Sengoku becoming dad with 15?!?
Thats like my guess that Katakuri, Daifuku and Oven have 3 different dads, young and wild Linlin^^
:prettylaze:

The only connection to point out Shakky being member of Rox was that she was a famous Pirate and chased by Garp 40 years ago.
On top this she is actually around the same age as Linlin.

With Linlin and Shakky I came up with the idea that Rox will be shown with a "Wild West"-theme^^

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait one of the prefix is Powers & Abilities, isn't power level not supposed to be allowed here?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait one of the prefix is Powers & Abilities, isn't power level not supposed to be allowed here?
Powers as in what they can do with their devil fruits.
[automerge]1565829746[/automerge]
Or their crew NOT how much they could kick someone's butt

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Powers as in what they can do with their devil fruits.
[automerge]1565829746[/automerge]
Or their crew NOT how much they could kick someone's butt
Alright cool thanks for letting me know.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Act 2 should end now and BM vs Kaido isn't gonna be off-paneled imo
Because Oda spent lot of time just to reach this moment which means something Major & Important is gonna happen now

He wanted BM & Kaido to meet face to face in Onigashima without a War
So he made King separate BM from her Crew (Actually it's possible he made Wano's Entrance that high just because of BM)
Then he can't just let Angry Yonko on the loose in Wano so he gave her Amnesia and then created a Scenario where she gets captured and taken to Kaido

Thinking back about their conversation in Reverie Arc, everything is happening as spoken
BM promised to go to Wano, Kaido told her not to, he then threatened to kill her, she replied to him and then told him about the Debt and that they should Team Up Again. Then we see Garp talking about their Era and how it's a Disaster if they return together

So i think this is the major event guys, Kaido & BM are making an Alliance again
This will be Big News that the whole world will react to, resulting in the Greatest War that Kaido mentioned

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because Oda spent lot of time just to reach this moment which means something Major & Important is gonna happen now

So he made King separate BM from her Crew (Actually it's possible he made Wano's Entrance that high just because of BM)
Then he can't just let Angry Yonko on the loose in Wano so he gave her Amnesia and then created a Scenario where she gets captured and taken to Kaido

Thinking back about their conversation in Reverie Arc, everything is happening as spoken
BM promised to go to Wano, Kaido told her not to, he then threatened to kill her, she replied to him and then told him about the Debt and that they should Team Up Again. Then we see Garp talking about their Era and how it's a Disaster if they return together

So i think this is the major event guys, Kaido & BM are making an Alliance again
This will be Big News that the whole world will react to, resulting in the Greatest War that Kaido mentioned
This is bad then. The Marines can't come to Wano
Marco can't join
The remaining WB can't participate.
So we just have The SHs Alliance the Samurai, maybe the fleet (I doubt that they will make it there on time) against two Yonko
Current Luffy is not strong enough to take care of one of them so two is impossible.
Kid decided to go find his crew which means he certainly can't participate in the war.
CP 0 can't openly attack a Yonko. They got business with Orochi. So who's going to fight BM? Everyone will be busy enough with Kaido Army and BM children.
Oda might be playing with us. His real intention might be to drag BM to Elbaf ( she keeps chasing the SHs). So the main event of the Arc is certainly going to be Kaido down and BM trapped somewhere.

Or Oda is going to play his card where he makes Luffy fight one opponent close or as strong as the Main vilain?
Meaning Luffy try his new PU on BM before his showdown with Kaido? But the battle is not going to be like with Blueno. He will certainly get seriously injured so taking Kaido right after will be impossible ( well Chopper and Luffy super regeneration can be used here). And it's not like Kaido is going to wait for him(right?).
But if by chance he manages to pull that off I bet the world will definitely give him the title of the strongest Yonko or man in the world. (Jezz I just hyped myself to the extreme)
I'm curious to see how Oda has planned all this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The people who keeps a eye on that are not here :catcrysweat:
[automerge]1565848034[/automerge]
Actually this week we have a chapter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I don't think Big mom and Kaido will fight for real. Maybe a short clash then they come to an understanding. The two seem to know each other and Kaido owes Big mom a life debt. But yea, I also hope Oda won't off-panel their interaction.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Where did u pull that out from? Can you link the theory?

• Love
Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom