General General One Piece Discussion

One Piece Music Symphony

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Music Symphony is having another show in Europe!
So you can follow this page (ONE PIECE Music Symphony) on Facebook to get updates on shows, but there is a new show next Month in Milan, Italy.
The show is really quite the experience and is a lot of fun. (Though it was just the beginning of the New World when I got to see it).
Screenshot_20190820-215712_Facebook.jpg

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who is Franky going to be fighting at the end of the arc?
Will he use the general as well?

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unfortunately I think he & Usopp will be on mook crowd control for most of the battle. But since he's in charge of repairing the Wano ships, we might get an ultra BF

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Frankys role in this arc is what he has now, fixing the fleet for samurai of Wano. But in the fight his role in my opinion will be secundary, being primary only for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji(?). Franky shogun and with lucky new weapons of destruction to improve alliance position. I do not see anything more than that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who is Franky going to be fighting at the end of the arc?
Will he use the general as well?
Unsure. Would be nice if he could fight and take out the Numbers and/or Big Mom veterans. But right now, he's playing a critical role in repairing the ships that Ashura gathered.

I think the supportive roles Strawhats play are key here. Chopper did awesome in curing prisoners and Luffy from Queen's Mummy virus which will be huge in future. Robin is excellent for intel gathering.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is the best time for moriah to have revenge on kaido and luffy need allies. Its possible that oda will put moriah in wano.
Perona is coming for moriah. If mihawk goes with perona in wano to keep her safe do you think he'll help the strawhats?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still don't think that Mihawk will appear in Wano.
On the one side I would favour it, but only if Teach and Shanks move to Wano to join the Yonko alliance or atleast involve themselves in this.

As I believe that Blackbeard will consume Kaido's devil-fruit I think that those sidecharacters will maybe appear to witness the downfall of Kaido and then move on.

I think the focus for Mihawk will be the Shanks vs Blackbeard conflict and how sidewise the World Government will make their moves vs the pirates and espeially the Shichibukai.

I hope Zoro will get a PU out of Wano to fight Mihawk and the other top Yonko swordsmen (like Shiryuu or Vista if he turns evil).

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He could have a chapter long fight against one of the flying six or he can wipe some headliners.
It would also be fun if he joins the fight against a Calamity or Number.
Franky getting even a fight...is not far off. But it won't go into depth like the fights vs Senor Pink.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's been a quite long time we have seen him in action.
I personally think , that he will b in Wano . Afterall 2 yanko and Marin's gonna involve in this arc , we can't miss Shichibukai

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Personally, just want to see my boi Crocodile again. It’s been literally a decade since his had any impact on the story. At least Mihawk has had a flashback, and been shown doing some stuff with Perona, we haven’t had anything really for Crocodile.(least he got some stuff in Stampede)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Croco Boy
Personally, just want to see my boi Crocodile again. It’s been literally a decade since his had any impact on the story. At least Mihawk has had a flashback, and been shown doing some stuff with Perona, we haven’t had anything really for Crocodile.(least he got some stuff in Stampede)
We miss Croco-Boy. I hope he decided to make a move in the new world againts yonkou's position. For example, making a deal with Blackbeard. It would be great. Or interacting with Caribou about Ancestral Weapons and so on.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is the best time for moriah to have revenge on kaido and luffy need allies. Its possible that oda will put moriah in wano.
Perona is coming for moriah. If mihawk goes with perona in wano to keep her safe do you think he'll help the strawhats?
Moriah's trapped by Blackbeard Pirates though especially after they killed Absalom and gave his fruit to Shiliew. Moriah going to Wano would be a nice way for them to invade but I think Blackbeard Pirates might be invading WCI

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Croco Boy

We miss Croco-Boy. I hope he decided to make a move in the new world againts yonkou's position. For example, making a deal with Blackbeard. It would be great. Or interacting with Caribou about Ancestral Weapons and so on.
Yeah, just looking forward to seeing him again. Want to see him and Mr 1 be the bois. Wonder what their bounties would be like(I think it would probably be over 100 million for both, would be surprised if it wasn't).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I'm hoping to see Crocodile again. I think he might be in charge of the underworld stuff with Doflamingo in jail

Top Bottom