General General One Piece Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I swear Oda is doing Law in chains on purpouse. He knows his fanbase too well
lmaaoooo oh yes

Yea, but I'm not much of a fan of JB translations so I don't know the links to watch for it. ?
How can one prefer MS over JB? Well personal taste but isn't JB more accurate with the translation? :D

I read in other comments and thought it was funny: Law's going to tell the plan, but Luffy is involved so the plan will go wrong ?
That sounds for sure like a plan :dogkek: :blobthink: Law knows that Luffy fucks up everything so it wouldn't be surprising

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
JB is newer for me. I started with MS and I like to keep consistancy ?
Ah I see. Well when JB started translating and mostly released earlier than MS I switched to their site xD but yeah since then I keep mostly consistency as well ^^ but for example TPN I read on MS as well even though JB has it as well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like how Kid reacted to Luffy while remembering his betrayal . Wonder what he does this arc .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hawkins looked so sinister/maniacal in that panel this chapter! I'm so excited for Law to put scarecrow in his place >:~)

Deleted member 29

Hawkins looked so sinister/maniacal in that panel this chapter! I'm so excited for Law to put scarecrow in his place >:~)
I was very surprised. Didn't expect him to show such personality, he is a badass as well.

Deleted member 17

Hmm the new chapters are average glad the udon plot is done.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shall we get a little bit of reverie now that Udon is done ? Please yes please yes
I will hate Oda forever if he off panelled it :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love the banner for this thread, it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

I understand Kid's feelings, as readers we know Luffy will never betray a partner but Kid doesn't know, he has to find that out himself.
Law obviously has a plan, that smile says everything...he also looks so hot *-*
I liked Hiyori's words but the Rebecca vibes were too strong :feelsbadman:
I hope Sanji's team appears in the next chapter ~

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hope Act 2 will end in the next 1-2 chapters, and we will get a glimpse of what is happening outside of Wano.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Act 2 is longer than expected it seems. What could Oda be hiding for the final of this act. I'm curious

Deleted member 29

Right? He always seems kinda disinterested or monotone
Indeed. Btw I do believe he has got a huge potential, even greater than Law's and Drake's, but this is my personal opinion.

Top Bottom