General General One Piece Discussion

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Act 2 is longer than expected it seems. What could Oda be hiding for the final of this act. I'm curious
more like act 1 was shorter then expected since we expect wano to be the longest arc so far

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If it's like that then act 3 and 4 will be longer then
that's what I m expecting but maybe Oda'll go kabuki style which means act 3 will be the longest if I m not mistaken

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that's what I m expecting but maybe Oda'll go kabuki style which means act 3 will be the longest if I m not mistaken
That would be logic because act 4 would be Wano closure. Similar to the end of DR after DD vs Luffy

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
also King is another species huh? Wonder which he is from.
I wonder about that as well, we have seen many species and now we know at least one more will show up since the other is gone from the era according to Big Mom.

He has wings, so maybe a variation from the sky people? Or a pure blood from the sky people descendents?

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't you guys find it interesting that big mom called king son??

Deleted member 17

Very interesting chapter finally i think there is very good momentum of panel progress .

- I am interested what law is upto. Probably he has grand scheme intact on releasing the jailed samurai

- Seems like the chapter is pacing towards fire festival now.

-Top players are setting up. As expected they have the ship to carry 1000 soliders will that be enough to fight beast pirates ?

- Damn really like big mom caring zero fucks about being in onigashima.

- Really interested in interaction between moma and king . Why did she invite him and decided to forgive him. What exact relation they both have.

Mangastream has linlin calling him son ? Really curious why of all people she told king and who is the one lost in sands of times ?

Last panel omfg its epic fight panel. Seems like two yonkos finally meet.

I dont see how luffy alliance can even remotely beat two yonkos def see marine interfering they wouldnt keep quit if they hear about big mom and kaido having joint alliance

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't you guys find it interesting that big mom called king son??
Mangastream has linlin calling him son ? Really curious why of all people she told king and who is the one lost in sands of times ?
I think Jaiminis Box translation is more correct here since it makes more sense that she wants him to join the crew if he's a race that's still missing in her collection. But if he's really the son... what about Katakuri then :catcrysweat: I assumed he could be the child between Kaido and Linlin together with Daifuku and Oven... but King...

Deleted member 17

I think Jaiminis Box translation is more correct here since it makes more sense that she wants him to join the crew if he's a race that's still missing in her collection. But if he's really the son... what about Katakuri then :catcrysweat: I assumed he could be the child between Kaido and Linlin together with Daifuku and Oven... but King...
Would be plothole unless he is bastard son she hid from the world.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll wait for viz translation

but kaido x BM is possible

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The son part is a manner of speech. I could always call you guys son at the end of a phrase, lol

But I'm really curious about what his race is and what he can do.

Deleted member 17

The son part is a manner of speech. I could always call you guys son at the end of a phrase, lol

But I'm really curious about what his race is and what he can do.
Tengu . Mythical bird in shintoism .

Top Bottom