Island Germa Kingdom

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Germa Kingdom, also known as the Kingdom of Science (科学の国 Kagaku no Kuni?),[2] is the world's only seafaring kingdom, and a former member nation of the World Government.[3] About 300 years ago, it was the center of the Germa Empire (ジェルマ帝国 Jeruma Teikoku?),[4] an enormous empire formed by the Vinsmoke Family's conquest of the North Blue.[5] Today, the kingdom remains under Vinsmoke rule, and is serviced militarily by the Underworld army, Germa 66;

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Vinsmoke Judge
level 70
70x5=350(+63)
Strength: 90
Speed: 90.5
Vitality: 95
Mind 42.5
-Science: 95
Martial Arts: 95
-Spearsmanship: 95
-Wind: 95
Z rank suit (+10 movement & durability, wind)

Vinsmoke Reiju
level 65
65x5=325(+54)
Strength: 81
Speed: 81.5
Vitality: 91
Mind 40.5
-Science: 91
Martial Arts: 85
-Hand to Hand: 85
-Poison: 85
S+ rank suit (+10 movement & durability, poison)

Vinsmoke Ichiji
level 70
70x5=350(+63)
Strength: 100
Speed: 80.5
Mind 42.5
Martial Arts: 95
-Hand to Hand: 95
-Explosions: 95
Z rank suit (+10 movement & durability, explostions)

Vinsmoke Niji
level 70
70x5=350(+63)
Speed: 100
Mind 42.5
Martial Arts: 94.5
-Swordsmanship: 95
-Electricity: 94
Z rank suit (+10 movement & durability, electricity)

Vinsmoke Sanji
level 65
65x5=325(+54)
Mind 40.5
Martial Arts: 85
-Invisibility: 85
S+ rank suit (+10 movement & durability, invisibility)

Vinsmoke Yonji
level 65
65x5=325(+54)
Strength: 91
Mind 40.5
Martial Arts: 75
-Machine Strength: 65
S+ rank suit (+10 movement & durability, strength)

Clone Soldiers
level 25 (x10,000)

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Island Rewards:
-Germa Technology (can be obtained by multiple people)

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-450 000 000 Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Statistics:
96x5=480

Strength: 64+36+5=105 [+15=120]
Speed: 70+18=88
- Movement: 88 [+20=108]
- Reaction: 88+5=93 [+113]
Vitality: 64+36
- Stamina: 100 [+20=120]
- Durability: 100 [+20=120]
Haki: 73+27=100
100x2=200
- Armament: 100
- Precognition: 100 [+20 = 120]
- Conqueror's: knocks level >=38
Martial Arts: 50x2=100
- Goddamn Death Scythe: 100
Mind: 50x2=100
- Royal Science: 100
Devil Fruit: 100 [+20=120]

Zoan Boosts: +15, +20, +20
Race Boosts: +36, +18, +36, +27, -9
MA Boost: +5 strength
COO Boost when in use: +15 in Reaction
Vampire Raid Suit Boost when in use: +20 in Movement
Crimson Leap Boost when activated: +20 in Movement

Arsenals:
1. Explosive Cards: 34 pts

• 13x DPR: D, 1m diameter, 12 pts
  • 4x 2 slots - DPR: C, 2m diameter 8 pts (Aces)
  • 2x 4 slots - DPR: B, 6m diameter 8 pts (Joker)
  • 1x 6 slots - DPR: A, 10m diameter 6 pts (Gambit Card)
2. Death Scythe: 26 pts
Cane that turns into a sea-prism stone scythe with a crimson crystal at the heart of the entire blade. Whilst the Sea Prism serves as disabler and blade used in closed combat, the Crimson Crystal serves as an instrument to collect heat energy from an external source and then transform it into ice that can be launched at the opponent/s through the scythe itself, both damaging and incapacitating them. In simplistic terms, it can be compared to how air conditioning functions.
  • Attacks
    • 1 turn charge: B rank and minor freeze for 3 turns
    • 2 turn charge: A rank and moderate freeze for 3 turns
    • 3 turn charge: A rank and deep freeze for 4 turns
    • 4 turn charge: S rank and deep freeze for 4 turns
  • If durability is one rank above the area affected, it reduces the turns by 1. Two+ ranks above lower it by 2 turns.
3. Vampire Raid Suit: 30 points
- gives the user +20 in movement alone rather than the original +10 in both dura and movement
- A+-rank Suit (requires 81 Science): Destroyed after an island level attack or 3 mountain level attacks

4. Sledgehammer/Hand Hammer: no points are needed. Custom abilities can be found here but instead of Jutte, I am using a hammer.
9 days had passed since Gambit or should we say the Vampirate Prince Landayan Morrow from the Kingdom of Hiraya in North Blue battled Shiki in Merveille. Defeating the Golden Lion, the prince's name echoed across all corners of the world. His bounty was not the only thing that reached a new level but his status as a rising candidate for Emperorship. But he needed to take down a Yonko to attain that position. For now, he has one goal.

"Alright lads!", Gambit spoke, standing on the forecastle of the ship's deck as they sail under the afternoon sky. Addressing his crew, a lit cigarette was in between his right index and middle fingers. He then took a 3-second single puff. "Fighting against Shiki's caliber was something else. There's no doubt that he's from the era of the old."

He gave each of the members the eyes of a victor as he uttered those words, signifying his authority and newfound conviction to serve them as their legitimate leader. "Right now, we are becoming a floating target courtesy of our actions, but our forces are strong. We trained like animals, built ships, armors, and weapons that will rival any enemies we come across. We are not lions. We are a pack of wolves and bats preying on their victims in the darkness. We fight differently. Our determination keeps us in focus. And our will is to rise to the moon, howling in the forest! So from now on, my comrades, we will sail under the flagship of THE VAMPIRATE PIRATES." @Ebuk

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
, Roared the crew. Agitated, empowered and rejuvenated. T-Bag would raise his right palm, silencing the energetic pirates. Gambit would continue his speech after he acknowledged the former with a nod.

"And yes, I owe you, comrades, an apology.", staring at Manaka who was watching from the stern, still had her reservations.

"I was a prince from an old kingdom in North Blue. I've killed my closest friend, my master, and betrayed the only sister I've known. I was a victim of treason. All my life after that, I have lived to redeem my sins. Thus, concealing that story but now, I am reopening that old chapter of my life as we venture to the future."

The breeze of the new world sea suddenly became colder as a huge sum of it blew past Gambit's back and his crew's faces. Flashes of Lightning scattered across the clouds followed by a series of thunder rolls before the sky got even darker.

"What you do in life, echoes in all of eternity. If you live in fear, chances, and mediocracy, that will be your legacy. If you live in courage, dream, and triumph, you are alive and will forever be."

The captain commander of the crew would take another puff before exhaling the smoke upwards in such a beautiful fashion; his eyes are closed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the Germa Kingdom!!! Ruler of all North Blue.", declaration of war as he turned his back to face a fleet of the floating kingdom a couple of kilometers from them. "But that reign is over. As there will be no tomorrow against the wrath of a Morrow."

Gambit's own fleet was seen one after the other. A total of four ships each captained by T-Bag, KG, Reynolds, and their newest commander Prince Namor, all listening to his motivational speech until it concluded. Now possessing the same spirit as their captain commander has, they will wage life to claim the throne of an enemy kingdom.

"VAMPIRATES! CHARGE!!!", casting his scythe across the air, pointing the enemy vessels.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH", Vampirates uproar.

As the Vampirate Prince brought thousands of his wolves and four of his battleships, a new Kingdom will soon claim the throne of North Blue.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Germa Kingdom. A kingdom of science. A kingdom of technology. A kingdom of super soldiers. A kingdom of conquest. A kingdom of great power, and greater potential. It was a rather peaceful day in the Germa Kingdom as they sailed the New World toward their new objective. In the throne room of the kingdom was its leader, Vinsmoke Judge. On the round table in front of the throne sat a number of advisers. Those seats were usually used by Judge's sons and daughter for banquets, however at this point in time, it was being used for a meeting.

Right then, with that we have settled on our plans for the next five years.

Judge said, dismissing his advisers. Elsewhere, in the kingdom's cloning facility, Vinsmoke Ichiji and Vinsmoke Niji were overseeing the creation of Germa's newest super soldiers, together with a team of top of the line scientists. This facility was the pride of the Germa Kingdom, and also the birthing place of its immense military power. Undoubtedly, the most important part of the whole kingdom.

Elsewhere in the kingdom, Vinsmoke Yonji was taking a walk on the streets of the kingdom, enjoying his day. Vinsmoke Reiju, the only daughter of Judge, was on the streets of Germa as well, playing with some citizen children.

It was at that point that Yonji received a call on his Den Den Mushi.

Puru-puru-puru-puru-p...!

What is it?

Yonji said, having picked up the call.

Yonji-san, there's a level 1 threat sighted a couple of kilometers ahead.

A level 1 huh... so we don't know if it's an enemy or a random run-in. I'll go check it out.

Yonji said, stashing the Den Den Mushi away. Reaching into his pocket, Yonji took out a small canister with a number on it. Pressing the apex of the canister, the canister suddenly erupted into a veil of smoke and from it, a sentient green suit came out, wrapping itself around Yonji's body to a perfect fit. A Raid Suit - the second pride and source of Germa's military might. Crouching down, Yonji grinned and pushed off of the ground, propelling himself up into the air and above the roofs of the buildings in the area. Then, with a second push off of air itself, Yonji started to rocket away from Germa and toward the incoming pirate armada. Little did Yonji know, what was coming was not an easy situation to handle.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Germa Kingdom vs Vampirates Pirates

The fully rigged ships sailing flank were closing in. From two kilometers down to one. "Ready all the guns...", ordered Gambit solemnly.

"READY ALL THE GUNS!!!", T-Bag would stress even more. Crews assigned to man the guns headed to their respective gun decks in rapid sequence, not wasting any time.

"The weather is in our favor and so is the sea. The more waves, the better.", Chief Navigator Prince Namor commented. "Emperor of the Deep shall I rise."

Still sailing before the wind, the ships needed to shorten their sails as they approached the enemy vessels, resembling massive snails. Sails on the snails. "Roll up the courses!", T-Bag will add, acknowledging the navigator's readings.

A number of sailors assigned to the lines would go aloft, trimming both the topsails and course sails stunsails. T-Bag would refer to this as Howling of the Wolves, in other words Fighting Sail. This has tops and topgallants set and would be used where possible in action to give their snipers in the fighting tops a clear shot at the enemy crew on the weather deck below. This was preferred because it got the lower sails out of the way. The sail set a vessel fought at was dictated by prevailing conditions.

"We here now. Kick these mofuckas asses!", KG yelling in the background, headbutting his head on the foremast of his own ship. Towering, he is.

"Knights!", Lady Aramis addressed her soldiers. "Armour up."

Suddenly, a man they brought from Alabasta itself, the leader of all the rebels, Koza. "Athletes, Ex-cons, fighters, rebels. They call you guys many names but we are one pack of vampirates now. Let the thousands of grains of sands conspire to rise a mountain."

"Girls!"
, Manaka said to the eight women in front of her. "Let's go inside. Let us leave this bloodshed to those who drink blood."

"We got a clear path.",
Reynolds said. One of the commanders and the supreme sniper of the entire fleet. Moving out of the scope, he turned to his men. "Snipers! We are a klick away from action. Get your shots ready."

"Sir, we have an incoming. It's heading right in this direction. Less than a klick."
, one of the snipers said.

Reynolds reverted to the glass and locked the same sighting. "Gambit... Do you copy?"

"Call the shot.", the captain commander said.

Reynolds loaded up his rifle with a magazine. And by the metal stock, he pulled the weapon into his right chest, gripping it tightly. Yonji Vinsmoke, a young man with green hair was fast approaching, floating like a moth into the candlelight. And he caressed and flicked the cocking piece, it would only be a matter of seconds before he pulled the trigger. And so it happened after encasing the bullets within with will of fortification.

And then, the sound of gunfire from the weather deck breached out, resonating like a roar of eight-thousand lions. An A-rank bullet kicked off as soon as the bolt played its own tune and the recoil of the rifle tapped its gunner. The metal casing of the bullet was ejected and the bullet traveled swiftly off the barrel before punching the air. It was fast! Fast enough for it to whiz on its own venture past the ships. If this bullet hit the head Reynolds was aiming at, it'd definitely be. "First Blood!"

81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A + 2 = 10. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yonji, asked to go see who was sailing toward Germa and for what purpose, saw the small armada a distance in front of him. They were not a huge armada at all - but still big enough to be called one. By the looks of it, there were pirate flags, so they were not Marines. It was a pirate crew. On closer inspection, Yonji, squinting his eyes, recognized the flag. He did not know who they were before, but they had made the news very recently due to their triumph over Shiki. Gambit's crew was not quite famous all over the world yet, but due to the recency of the news, and how big the news was, now pretty much everybody was at least aware of them.

What followed next was the sun of a gunshot, and Yonji saw the bullet coming, albeit just barely. Thanks to the fact that his guard was up, as well as the sheer distance, he was able to move over to the side, and allowed the bullet to shoot off into the distance. By that time, he already had a Den Den Mushi in hand, and he called none other than the leader of Germa, his own father, Vinsmoke Judge.

In the throne room, a Den Den Mushi rang, and Judge picked it up. On the other end of the line, Yonji spoke.

Father, there's a pirate crew heading our way, and they're hostile. They just shot a round at me.

It's the Silver Hair Pirates... the ones that recently took down Shiki.

Yonji said. Judge's eyes narrowed and sharpened and he stroked his moustache, thinking.

I see. They're making quite a ruckus these days. I'll send Ichiji and Niji to back you up. Hold out until then. However, when they do come, don't fight. I want you to invite them to a meeting with me.

Judge said, hanging up. And with that, Yonji had to survive a few minutes, until his brothers came to back him up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reynolds fired a high-ranking bullet toward Yonji Vinsmoke, the fourth son of the Vinsmoke Family. He was anticipating that it would break open the target's skull but to his surprise, it dodged and the bullet whizzed past the direction of nowhere. Albeit barely, it was something worth the sniper's attention. "Tch!"

"Wuahahahahaha!!!"
, the captain commander Gambit laughed.

"Why are you laughing?", Reynolds asked. "You knew it would not hit, didn't you?"

"If it did, my expectations from them would be tarnished."
, Gambit said, confident in the military prowess of the enemy kingdom. "Bueno, too much for a warm greeting.", flicking his dead cigar on the floor, grinding it.

The snipers were still monitoring the situation from their scopes and then finally they were 300 meters to face Germa. "Vinsmoke's son is still up there, talking to someone.", Balde Mor, one of the snipers/guerillas said.

200 meters.

"Everybody hold. We are closing the distance.", the prince commanded.

At this moment, the Vampirates Pirates already had a better and bigger picture of what was going on. They were facing a much massive armada. One who had ruled all of North Blue for centuries. Gambit's fleet is powerful but they are lesser in numbers and ships. They traverse the waters separating Germa and his own like a continent to an island.

Whatever confidence the man leading them has at this point, taking down Shiki was integral. And the consequence of that feat is the significance of his fleet.

100 meters and Gambit would not be facing a lone prince hovering over anymore. He would be joined by his two older brothers. Adjacent to the bat-like figurehead of his ship, the Dark Fortress, he was grinning, his menacing eyes polluted with excitement as they sparkled underneath the sun that had been concealed by the clouds for several minutes ago. And as the sun finally showed, so were the Vampirates - face to face with Germa Kingdom.

Lighting another cigar, he would address the reception, "How much more honored shall I feel, having been greeted by the young princes of Germa."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yonji had to hold out until Ichiji and Niji came to back him up, but Gambit and his men did not seem to capitalize on this opportunity. Instead, without attacking, they simply continued to approach Germa, while Yonji simply held the line without any danger to him. By the time Gambit and his ships arrived, both Ichiji and Niji arrived to back up Yonji as well. The three Germa princes, one in green, on in red and one in blue, were all hovering up in the air. They had donned their respective Raid Suits, and they were using their hover boots to stay airborne, making them a hard target to deal with. Gambit expressed honored in having been greeted by the three princes of Germa, though whether he was being sarcastic or not was anyone's guess. However, if there was honor, it was one-sided at this point. The princes of Germa did not take kindly to Gambit's trespassing of their territory, and Ichiji, for one, was quick to let Gambit know this.

This is Germa territory. I suggest you turn around and get going.

What my brother says is correct. Any further trespassing will not be tolerated.

The two brothers said, the second one speaking being Niji.

They had made their stances clear, though whether Gambit was here to fight, or negotiate, or something else, remained to be seen. Whichever the case, Gambit's next words and actions would decide how things would go down.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Closing into the Germa Kingdom, they are met by its three princes. Faces are sculpted similarly but fashioned attire and hairstyle differently. Each of them matches the color of their suits with their hair color - Red, Blue, and Green. All of them are wearing black capes which distinguish their position in the military, 1, 2, and 4 respectively. And with the aid of the hover boots, they float. One can easily identify this gear if you're from North Blue. And Gambit, albeit raised in a foreign kingdom knows it all - THE RAID SUITS, he spoke to himself.

The red ranger wanted to drive them out of the territory. The blue ranger and presumably the younger one would second to this. Gambit, still a man of honor and provocation would respond with a smirk.

"Ooooooh! We should run away. Right Vampirates?"

The entirety of his own fleet would roar in laughter as their captain commander subtly mocked the young princes. And when the uproar has settled down, he would provoke even farther.

"I just hope that Germa's little puppies have some bite to go with their barks. After all, you are highly regarded in the line of dominion."

"Ooooooooh...",
a subtle notion of surprise could be heard across the ships but the unison of the same notion imposed a low-key growl which could resonate even to the kingdom in front of them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ichiji, Niji and Yonji, the three proud princes of Germa, had made their stances quite clear - albeit only the former two spoke it aloud. However, both Gambit and his crew, mocked them. The three princes were far too proud to even register this, or treat this, as an insult. Instead, they saw it as commoners acting stupid. It was time to send them packing. With their curly eyebrows, colored Raid Suits and wide grins, the three princes looked at one another and spoke.

Alright let's send them flying.

Agreed, brother.

Let's go.

Ichiji, Niji and Yonji said. With their hover boots, each one took off flying, heading for a different ship. Ichiji rocketed toward the ship under the command of Tbag, Niji went for the ship under the command of KG, and Yonji went after the ship under the command of Reynolds.

Ichiji was the first to reach his target. Clenching his right fist, he came down upon Tbag with a powerful punch. On contact with either Tbag or the ship, a powerful explosion would erupt from Ichiji's punch, rocking the entire vessel.

Sparking Figure...!

Niji was the second to reach his target. Much like Ichiji, he clenched his right fist and came down upon KG with a powerful punch. Powerful electricity coursed through Niji's fist, and on contact, a powerful lightning blast was unleashed.

Henry Spike...!

Yonji was the last to reach his target. He landed aboard Reynolds' ship with great speed, getting a hold of one of the random crew members that sailed Reynolds' ship. With great grip strength, Yonji held the man by the neck, before suddenly spinning. His right hand seemingly detached at the forearm via a long cable. Then, spinning around like a madman, and using the extended reach of his arm, Yonji collided the man that he was spinning around, into a number of other crew members aboard Reynolds' ship, sending them all flying all over.

Winch Danton...!

Ichiji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + B:+2 = 120: 7. Town Level

Niji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + B:+2 = 120: 7. Town Level

Yonji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + B:+2 = 120: 7. Town Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Germa princes unsurprisingly did not take the mockery into their hearts, perhaps, it's natural for them to be unnatural. Whether a certain force was in play or not, only them would know it. And now, using their raid suits, they remained mid-air until finally diving towards Gambit's commanders.

Ichiji found T-Bag, the helmsman of the crew and the most knowledgeable in terms of knots and anchors manipulation. He also recently learned the philosophy of Black Leg, thanks to their ally in East Blue for allowing him to acquire this technique along with KG, and the rest of the athletes. And so the eldest prince arrived wielding his exploding fist upon him. But he saw it coming. He stood firmly, watching as the prince descended. And when he closed in, T-Bag merely raised his left knee without any fortification. The fist erupted like a firecracker but the Hispanic helmsman withstood it, grinning. Albeit, the impact of the offense blew away T-Bag's men several meters behind him. "That all you got boy? My turn."
T-Bag's Base Durability 81-100: 5. Town Level = Ichiji's DPR
Off the defense, T-Bag kicked the deck of the ship using his right foot, briefly pushing the fist away from him using his left knee. Jumping, he raised his right leg and aimed for Ichiji's neck, hoping to choke him.
Collier Shoot (首肉 (コリエ) シュート Korie Shūto?, literally meaning "Neck Shoot"): Collier enhanced version. The user jumps high into the air and lands a powerful kick to the opponent's neck. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C
Strength: 57+28+5=90 + C = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Turning to Niji who spotted KG, the former MVP of the league of professional ballers, the former defensive player of the year, and the man who sparred with and tanked Shiki's attacks.

Gambit was watching from distance, thinking, He was an 8-foot man who became a 70-foot giant after Manaka injected him with the same chemicals they used to modify the beasts of Merveille. She did that in order to save his life. Having turned to a giant, he is now in possession of incredible strength, fueled by his newfound arsenals, a giant cursed ax that allows him to harness the prowess of the spirits within the weapon, boosting his power a notch higher; and another technique that gives him the ability to touch the sky and land powerful kicks using his size and insane reach - Black Leg.

KG stood still, but unlike T-Bag's opponent, Niji was a tier faster and perhaps a bad match for KG who loses his speed whenever he swings his giant ax. If he resorts to ax, he would have a hard time catching a much faster opponent, but should he choose Black Leg, he would be just fine. And so it happened, KG tanked once again a powerful attack using his fist, having gained too much confidence from his previous battle with a legendary pirate. Not feeling the electrocution at all, KG pushed Niji with his bare arm before swing his foot across the air, aiming to eat Niji whole. "Tendron!"
KG's Base Durability 81-100: 5. Town Level = Niji's DPR
Tendron (後バラ肉 (タンドロン) Tandoron?, literally meaning "Collar"): A straight on side kick targeting the middle area of the opponent's collar bone. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

And finally, Yonji would meet his previous attacker, Reynolds, the highest-ranking sniper and archer of the crew and perhaps, the most knowledgeable not only in terms of long-ranged weapons but the story itself. "Oh! So you chose to match up against me huh?", he said as Yonji reached for his ship. Little did Yonji know, Reynold's ship is named after his favorite superhero, Deadpool, and their ranks are well-known for assassination. That being said, before Yonji even landed on the ship, bullets were already launched towards him. 3x B-rank bullets punched the air, roaring as it traversed the distance between him and the prince. If he still chose to advance, all the gunners aboard the Deadpool would exhaust his bullets on him.

Meanwhile, Gambit turned to the Germa Kingdom that is already within his reach. And from the figurehead of his ship, he leaped only for his feet to finally touch the enemy soil. He puffed his cigar, looked around and he thought, I wonder what will happen if I keep on walking towards the castle.

Shit happened, Gambit for the first time, spotted a pink-haired maiden attending to little people. And if the maiden struck her eyes against him, the Vampirate Prince would lose his shit. He stood still, beginning to enter a new dimension called nowhere.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The three proud princes of Germa were the frontline in Gambit's fight against the kingdom. Normally, one would not expect royalty to come out with their fists like this right off the bat, but Germa was a proud kingdom of warriors, and fighting and conquest was all they knew. The three princes were the pinnacle of Germa's creation of warriors, and as such, also Germa's greatest weapons.

Ichiji, the oldest of the brothers, came down upon Tbag. A powerful and explosive punch was met by Tbag's knee, and the clash rocked the ship. Tbag was able to withstand the attack, and then pushed Ichiji a few inches back up into the air, before following up to a kick to Ichiji's neck. Ichiji's free hand, meaning his left hand that he had not punched with, intercepted the kick, taking the blow. At that point, Germa's Raid Suits showed their durability and usefulness in battle, as Ichiji was able to have the full blow absorbed without any visible damage.

Tbag's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + C:+1 = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Ichiji's Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level

The kick blew Ichiji a few feet up into the air. Now airborne, he pointed the palms of his hands down toward Tbag and the rest of the ship. His gloves suddenly started to glow and countless blasts of energy were unleashed from the gloves, showering Tbag, the ship and all of the subordinates with strong explosions.

Sparking Valkyrie...!

DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A:+3 = 8. City Level

Niji's side went rather similarly to Ichiji's, though his initial attack had more success. His attack collided with KG's fist, and the electrical surge from his attack would undoubtedly cause some damage (equal DPR and durability means normal damage, not no damage as you claimed). However, the damage inflicted was certainly something that a giant like KG could handle, and a counterattack came. KG used his giant fist to push Niji up into the air, before unleashing a powerful kick that aimed to swat Niji out of the sky. Using his hover boots to maneuver, Niji faced the incoming kick and crossed his arms in front of himself, putting up a guard. KG's giant kick would ram into Niji, sending him flying.

KG's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + C:+1 = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Niji's Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level

After rocketing through the air a fair distance, Niji's hover boots stabilized him again, and he was seen with minimal damage. It would become clear to KG that such attacks would not break through the Raid Suit at all, and the fight was just starting. With his hover boots, the ability to fly, great speed and small size, Niji came up with a plan. Pushing off of the air, he rocketed toward KG in a complex and zigzagy pattern, getting behind him. Once behind him, Niji would close the distance and grab onto KG's back in a spot where his arms would have a lot of trouble reaching. From there, Niji's Raid Suit activated, and a great amount of electricity was produced, running through KG's body. Niji was not going for the kill, but rather, paralysis. That would allow him to land more blows as the battle progressed.

Lastly, Yonji was up against Reynolds and the snipers. When he landed, he was immediately met with a couple of bullets, all of which bounced right off of Yonji's Raid Suit. He grabbed onto the aforementioned crew member, and more bullets came. However, none of the bullets managed to pierce Yonji's Raid Suit. He started to spin the crew member around, using him to hit the many snipers aboard and send them flying overboard.

It appeared the heavy defenses that the Raid Suits offered, were able to withstand even the attacks of Tbag and KG. The lower-ranked snipers would find themselves completely outmatched, and Reynolds would have to be the one to do the fighting.

As all of that was happening, Gambit jumped off of his ship and landed on the soil, or rather concrete, of Germa. One the streets, he saw a pink-haired woman playing with a couple of kids. Between Gambit's landing and presence, as well as all of the fighting that took place right at the front door of Germa, the pink-haired woman took notice of the situation and stood up. Urging the kids to get going, she faced Gambit, looking him dead in the eye.

(Code: FF00E3)
Who are you?

The woman said, reaching into her pocket.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Prison Break: T-Bag vs Ichiji

The helmsman underestimated the eldest prince by giving only a bit of his prowess. The kick to the neck was easily read by the prince, casting his left hand to take the charge. It was nothing, albeit he was sent further up in the air. T-Bag licked the entirety of his lips, finding malice to the beauty of Ichiji. "Alackaday boy!". He then drew his pocket out, charming the prince. "If you're lucky, Immana kiss that moutha yours."

But the airborne Ichiji wouldn't shower him with adoration, instead, a shower of energy blasts was cast upon them. "I'll take that as a Naw."

With that, T-Bag was frustrated so he kicked off the deck and tried to parry with the shining blows by launching multiple kicks clad with invisible Haki. "Haaaa!"

The space between the two was covered with smoke that grew thicker and thicker each and every blow T-Bag struck with his right leg.

"That's our boss!!!", his minions, ex-convicts hailed.

However, their rejoice would come to a close end when from the smoke, descended T-Bag back to the deck with some bruises all over his body. He lied on the deck with arms as wide as his eyes in awe. Looking at the sky, he wondered, that's a pretty strong attack.

"What?! Boss was defeated?!", The ex-convicts said, crying and acting as if they are ready to attack the red-haired prince.

"Boys!!! Hold it! Gimme the fuckin anchor! I got serious business here..." The athletes would eventually and quickly follow. "Aye!"
Extra Hachis (最上級挽き肉 (エクストラ・アッシ) Ekusutora Asshi?, literally meaning "Highest-Rate Mincemeat"): A barrage of hard kicks launched at multiple directions, in the same manner as Gomu Gomu no Gatling, only that given the user's lack of elasticity, this move must be performed at close range. (41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
DPR: 5 + 1 + 1 = 7 vs DPR: 8

Semis: Oklahoma City Thunder vs The Boston Celtics

KG was dealt with a minuscule shock when he blocked Niji's attack with his bare fist. But as a giant, he didn't care less; a counter-attack was launched. But the second prince appeared to have anticipated the blow, crossing his arms to sever it.

*BOOM!*

The prince was sent meters away off the kick but not quite scathed. "You're one sturdy bastard. I give you that...", he said, grinning. When he saw Niji was doing just fine mid-air, he knew his opponent is Timmy's level. They're really aggressive. They're like roaches on bread - you drop some on the floor and, boom, they're on it.

As he thought that, Niji used his hover boots once to boost his speed further and downward, he would gun. It's those kicks again, he continued inside his head. And so it progressed. The blue-haired prince maneuvered swiftly toward KG at an abnormal speed and trajectory. KG's eyes would follow but it blitzed at his back, grabbing his from behind. "?!!"

And the next thing he heard were sparks of electricity before it landed on his back, flowing down through his veins, and later on, stunning him. Smokes came out of his mouth in the process and then finally falling on his knees. "Gwaaah"

The athletes were shocked at what they saw. It was not very likely that their commander would fall with such ease. "OG!!!", Sakuragi shouted at the top of his lungs while the other just stared at the fallen OG.

Electric Blues Standoff

"That was a good one...", Namor commented on Niji's attack from a distance. "But KG is a tough dog."

And from his nearby ship, the prince of Atlantis would propel himself towards Niji by kicking off the rail of his vessel. "Prince to Prince, let's settle the difference." Namor reached for the two daggers from his waist before unveiling its true form - tridents of destructions.

Ability Give Away by Deadpoolfool

Meanwhile, Yonji tanked all the bullets coming from Reynolds' crew. And so he spoke to himself --

What in the world is that suit?!
Bulletfuckinproof?!
It can't be! Even Gambit, the self-proclaimed Royal Blackshitsmith wasn't able to perfect such a uniform.

When he witnessed the sturdiness of the raid suit, he came to a conclusion. I wonder how many bullets it can take before it falters.

"Boys! Get outta the way. Lemme handle this shit."
Turning to Yonji as he jumped off the watcher post from the mainmast. "Yonji Vinsmoke, right?", he asked, chuckling.

"You may be wondering how I knew. But before you do, lemme introduce you to my Deadpool Magnum 69. This shit can pierce through metal. It is capable of housing 49 rounds: 9x S-rank bullets, 32x A-rank bullets, 8x B-rank bullets. I believe I already fired 1 at you. Nonetheless, I still have bows and arrows and I got stocks. Now, bitch boy, your turn to explain your ability."

Prince Landayan x Princess Reiju

As the battle of princes and commanders goes on, the Gambit would find himself still wandering in the enemy's territory. Amazed at how colossal the kingdom and its castle are. "This shit ruled all of North Blue for centuries way back then. But I wonder why they never touched Hiraya.", he spoke under his breath.

It was at this point that the woman he previously scanned upon landing questioned his intrusion. The time and space continuum seized to operate. His senses and the fragrance coming off her voice began to embody a totally different dimension from where he was really at that point. "Who am I?"

He began to imagine the woman in pink hair wearing a white wedding dress as she walks down the aisle along with Judge Vinsmoke while T-Bag and Namor stand beside him as his best men. He also saw the princes of Germa standing on the front row of the church, full of joy as their big sister marries the man she deserves and has been waiting for. "I-I. I am yours."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The standoff between the three Princes of Germa, and Gambit's men, continued. Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie rained down energy beams onto Tbag and his ship, leaving the pirate laying flat on his back, as if defeated - though Tbag was quick to make it clear that he was not done yet, and he asked for an anchor from his men. Niji, just like his older brother Ichiji, showed dominance in his fight so far, using his Raid Suit to maneuver behind the Giant KG. Once there, he latched onto KG's back where KG's hands could not reach, and then unleashed a massive amount of electricity from his Raid Suit, electrocuting KG to the point where he fell on his knees. Yonji, too, looked invincible for the moment as all of the bullets fired at him bounced off of his Raid Suit. Having grabbed one of the pirates, he spun him around, using the pirate's body to knock many of the other pirates off of the ship.

Gambit's men were getting ready for a counterattack, each in their own way. Tbag asked for an anchor, KG was backed up by Namor, who landed on the ship, and Reynolds flexed his firearm, stating that he would use it to blow Yonji to smithereens. The three Princes of Germa, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji, grinned, all of them looking through their black shades at the enemies. Then, in a unified voice, they spoke.

The Germa Kingdom is the strongest Kingdom in all of North Blue. We will not fall to a couple of pirates!

The Germa Kingdom is the strongest Kingdom in all of North Blue. We will not fall to a couple of pirates!

Red, blue and green energy suddenly erupted from the three Princes respectively. And then all three of them raised their arms high up into the air. Explosive energy started to gather at Ichiji's hands. Electric energy started to gather at Niji's hands. And Yonji's arms suddenly bulked up. Then, without warning, they hurled their hands downward like hammers, slamming them into the decks of the respective ships that they were on. The three Princes aimed to destroy the very ships that they stood on, sinking three of Gambit's ships in unison.

Ichiji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A:+3 = 8. City Level

Niji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A:+3 = 8. City Level

Yonji's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + A:+3 = 8. City Level

On the soil, or rather concrete, of Germa Kingdom, walking the streets was Gambit. He stumbled upon the pink-haired woman who had been playing with kids. Seeing the man approach, the pink-haired woman urged the kids to get going, and then confronted Gambit. With a sharp and intimidating look on her face, the woman questioned who Gambit was. Gambit replied with a rhetorical repetition of her question. Him not answering for the moment, as well as his strength, and the fact that he was a stranger, put the pink-haired woman on edge. She pressed the apex of the capsule that she had taken out of her clothing, and a Raid Suit was unleashed, cladding her body. However, before she could go onto the offensive, Gambit suddenly blurted out something she had not expected at all.

"I-I. I am yours."

Gambit said with a stutter. The pink-haired woman was suddenly taken aback by the direct comment. For a few short moments, she did not say anything, but then suddenly, her sharp and intimidating look on her face, turned into a look of raw emotion.

W-what? Is that you, Prince Gerrard? Our plan to escape was not until 10 days from now!

The pink-haired woman said. A twist of fate and a misunderstanding? What would Gambit do?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ex-convicts rallied and grabbed the 90ish-meter long stainless steel anchor in which the chain has a thickness of 1/2 inch and a hook that weighs 50 kg, turning it over to T-Bag. He quickly rose to his feet and harbored the chain.

Prince Namor revealed the true forms of his daggers, turning them into two tridents of destruction. One that can summon lightning, and the other that harnesses the element of water.

Meanwhile, Reynolds did not receive a response from Yonji when asked how his ability works. Reynolds was a fool for handing out his ability. Nonetheless, he positioned his rifle against his shoulder, loaded with high-caliber bullets that can pierce through hard enough substances.

"Back away boys! This is gonna be dirty...", the three of them said.

T-Bag spun the chain and its anchor in his right side rapidly as it gathered enough fire to make it even more destructive. He then imbued the weapon with Black Haki, increasing its strength. And with enough momentum, he unleashed the hook skyward Ichiji as it shoots the sky like a rocket bursting in flames. "Spikey Strikey Ranch Style!!!".
Spikey Strikey Ranch Style: A more devastating version of Spikey Strikey wherein T-Bag swirls the chain in rapid succession until it catches fire before he shoots to his target.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Mastery, 61 Strength
- DPR: 5 + 3 + 2 = 10. Island Level

On KG's ship, now attended by Namor, he began to clad his two tridents with Black Haki, fortifying it. Then suddenly, he amassed a huge sum of water beneath the surface onto his weapon and created cannonball-sized compressed seawater. Channeling his will into threads of spiraling Black Haki he blasted the sphere of water upward like a devastating shot from a cannon. "Great Water Shot!!!"
O Uchimizu (literally meaning "Great Water Shot"): Similar to a normal Uchimizu, but much larger in size.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 61 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A
- DPR: 6 + 3 + 2 = 11. Small Country Level

Lastly, Reynolds held onto his rifle tightly while scoping the airborne Yonji. Pissed as his match didn't answer to him, he would fire 3 An-rank bullets almost simultaneously at him. All infused with Black Haki. The rifle roared as these bullets were released through the barrel. He was hoping this time it would penetrate the enemy's defense. "Take these fucker!"
4/32 A-rank bullets have been used now.
DPR: 5 + 3 + 2 = 10. Island Level

On the concrete foundation of Germa Kingdom, Gambit continued to fall with the beauty of the maiden before him. When asked, he responded in a strange manner as he questioned back. It was at this point that the lady in pink hair did something on her canister and became naked in front of Gambit, almost killing him in the process as he experienced death and nirvana both at the same time. Reiju's flesh has been exposed before his eyes as she transformed into a more beautiful pink butterfly.

And as he named himself Yours. This struck the lady, asking him in return if he is Prince Gerrard. Prince Landayan woke up after a dream and he's ready to assume a pseudo-personality. Bending his right knee as he placed his right palm on his chest while vowing, too, he spoke.

"It is I... Prince Gerrard... Now's the time... Let's get out of this place... Mi Amor..."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The fight between the three princes of Germa, and three of Gambit's top men, escalated quickly. The three princes unleashed great energy, while Gambit's men readied their own attacks. And then, all six attacked simultaneously.

Ichiji, Niji and Yonji unleashed powerful attacks by throwing their arms downward like hammers. Ichiji unleashed powerful explosive energy, Niji unleashed a powerful blast of lightning, and Yonji unleashed a powerful shockwave. The three attacks would rip into the respective ships that they attacked, with enough strength to rock a whole city, inflicting massive damage to three of Gambit's ships. However, having overcommitted to their attacks, the three princes of Germa were attacked in return. As the six attacks were exchanged, and a huge amount of obscurity was created from the resulting explosions and shockwaves, the three princes of Germa were seen coming flying out of the obscurity. Their bodies were limp, and black, charred smoke was trailing from their bodies as they came crashing into the water. Whether they were defeated or not remained yet to be seen - but three of Gambit's ships were now nigh wrecked, putting a bit of a hamper on Gambit's plan to raid Germa.

On land, or rather, inside the Germa Kingdom, Gambit had run into a beauty. She had pink hair, lucius lips and fair, smooth skin. The woman seemed to think that Gambit was Prince Gerrard, whom the woman had been planning to run away with. Realizing what was going on, and the ever romantic that he was, Gambit capitalized on the opportunity. Referring to himself as said Prince Gerrard, and inviting the woman to come escape with him, she ran into his arms, hugging him. Looking up at him with her beautiful eyes, the woman stood on her toes as she elevated to reach Gambit's face.

She came in for a kiss.

I've missed you.

The woman said.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When the 6 attacks coming from the 3 princes of Germa collided with the 3 commanders of the Silver Vampirates, simultaneously powerful explosions and shockwaves engulfed the vicinity. These successions of events occurred rapidly but the aftermath of the onslaught left a dent on each other's sides poetically. Each of the vessels equally racked sideways.

The Vinsmoke siblings got ejected from the epicenter of the attacks, leaving trails of dark smoke off their burning bodies. The commanders were blown away by the blast back to their respective ships. When they turned around, the masts, the sails, and even the wooden rails and decks would be almost unrecognizable. Cracks and splinters everywhere.

"Maybe we should run...", T-Bag said.

And then the Master Scientist emerged from her quarter, undressing her khaki working jacket only to expose her white sports bra, brown shorts, and white pair of sneakers. "All of you!!!", Manaka yelled at all of them. "How dare you wreck my babies!!!"

She turned around, staring dead at everybody. Eyes as menacing as witches. "What are you looking at? Get the tools or I will be the ones hammering your heads. Work!"

The lesser vampirates began gathering the shipwright tools, including but not limited to hammers, ropes, saw, wedges, wrenches, and sails. They will need to do this in rapid succession. None of them were officially named as shipwrights, in fact, neither was Manaka but she would apply her engineering knowledge to get the work done. Even if it means, not as fast as the shipwrights of Water 7.

As the pirates' hands were at work, she sensed that Landayan was not any near the main ship (Manaka was also aboard). "Huh?! What is that fool doing?"

Manaka grabbed a random pirate by his left ear, "What do you think your captain is doing at this time? Flirting with some woman!"

"I-I-I don't know Lady Manaka... Gwaaa!", as his ear was pinched even harder. "Sh-should I call him?"

"Even if you yell at his face, whenever she's in front of a fine woman, he would not hear you. Hmpf. Let him be..."
, she said crossing her arms as she stood by the bow. "Double time slackers!!!"

Meanwhile, Gambit showcased his preposterous act when he declared to be some prince of somewhere, Gerrard. The highest form of fabrication a man would do, claiming somebody else's identity. Was he possessed? Or it was he simply enchanted by the mist of the eastern deity of love.

Reiju moved forward, slowly. A maiden walking the aisle. Gambit was still imagining a wedding. The 3 princes are clapping their hands. The commanders gesturing their thumbs up. The father said, "You may now kiss the bride."

And it happened. Reiju pulled herself in, wrapping her arms around Gambit's shoulder before locking her lips into his.

In his memory, he was reciting a poem:

"You're beside me and all the universe sleeps;
The music plays on and I want to kiss your lips;
The sky is filled but I see the stars in you;
We're so close and I just want to tell you;

That I've missed you, too."

When Manaka saw they kissed, she wore a scowl on her face. Whatever that meant, only she would know. "idiot..."
ff69b4

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The three princes of Germa came crashing into the water. Gambit's ships were wrecked, and while some of his crew members quickly started tending to the damage, none of them were professional enough to get the job done. It was first aid of sorts, but how they would traverse the seas with these ships at this point, was anyone's guess. Manaka knew the seriousness of the situation, but nothing much could be done. In the distance, she saw Gambit, fooling around with a woman. As the pink-haired woman and Gambit locked lips in a passionate kiss, Manaka frowned, clearly annoyed by the situation.

Little did she know, the situation was far worse than she could have imagined. If was not only her heart that was being attacked. Gambit, himself, in the truest sense of the word, was under attack.

As the pink-haired woman and Gambit unlocked lips, she backed away a good few meters or so, smiling and licking her lips. Then, suddenly, Gambit would start to feel it.

I can't believe you fell for that... hah!

Gambit's heartrate would suddenly pick up dangerously. He would start to sweat, his muscles would start to lock up, and his vision would begin to blur. He had been poisoned.

The three princes of Germa came rocketing out of the water, landing next to the pink-haired woman. All three princes were visibly injured and exhausted, but they were still able to move about for now. Quickly, Gambit would be able to realize what was happening. The pink-haired woman was with them. Wasting no time, all three princes of Germa - Ichiji, Niji and Yonji - along with the princess of Germa, Reiju, blitzed Gambit, appearing on his front right, front left, hind right and hind left. Then, with speedy movement, they blitzed past him, aiming to land four simultaneous attacks. Gambit was too strong to be defeated by them, even if all four attacks landed - but given his weakened state, they would be able to knock him out and capture him, if successful.

Would the self-proclaimed prince of pirates fall to Germa here and now?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Surgical, S-Rank, Piercing, Pocket Smash

The Prince of Hiraya, Landayan Morrow, and the Princess of Germa, Reiju Vinsmoke were standing face-to-face. Their eyes resembled crystals, sparkling and diffusing the ray of sunlight into spectrums of colors. One shade of color would outshine them all - Pink. The fine princess held Gambit, wrapping her smooth, caressing arms around his neck. Tipping her toes by his own feet, their lips paralleled. Gambit could smell the fragrance coming off her enthusing lips. Emanating an unknown substance the prince would swallow with divine admiration. And for him, the length of time Reiju's lips had to traverse to meet his, took forever. And so a couple of verses played inside his head.

You're my goddess of nature..
Your gentle smile is just so pure..
And you deserve more than an eternal love..
A love that passes through all the mages above..

Like you are to me, I want you to find all your superheroes in me..
I could be that.
I'd be a soldier. I'd be everything.. I'd be yours and I belong to you.. If you'd only let me..
I'd be standing here always waiting for you..

I'd no longer let this moment pass by..

And as soon as he concluded the poem he had in his thoughts, the princess unlocked her lips and backed away. The prince didn't know what's happening for what occurred to him was the purest of all the moments. A soothing sanctuary of passion and yet it lasted a single second. The prince was still in the aftermath of that kiss. Until he heard, albeit a distant tone.

"I can't believe you fell for that... hah!"

Gambit wouldn't process that thought just yet for he believed that the sudden palpitation he was experiencing was caused by their passion. He believed that the sudden sweating and muscle contraction was due to the urge of wanting more. His vision wasn't blurred, he was mesmerized and staring out the space.

Out of nowhere, the three princes his commanders knocked into the waters that separate the Germa Forces, and the Vampirates burst above the surface. And although badly injured, they still managed to propel themselves into the air before landing next to the princess. The dream of having a wedding with Reiju began to manifest once again with the three princes serving as her escorts, welcoming Gambit to their household. Until all four of them came after him. Blitzing, surrounding him, the royal siblings delivered simultaneous attacks! One directed to his face courtesy of Ichiji's exploding knuckles. Niji on the other hand, maneuvered quite swiftly, landing a strong stunning electrocuting kick at his right rib cage. Yonji would smash his left hip while the woman who endeared him briefly would not only break his heart but physically abusing his side chest with a devastating poison-infused kick.

"Gwaaaah!!!"

A gush of blood came off his mouth the second the four attacks connected. Charred smoke belched off his face. Swollen hip, broken rib cage, and a brief paralysis came after.

"Landayan!!!", Prince Namor and Manaka roared at the top of their lungs.

"Prettyyyy!!!", T-Bag shouted.

"Captaaaaaaain!!!", were the cries of his Vampirates.

"What's happening?", Reynolds passed a motion of unawareness.

"Activate Diosa 18 and the rest of my marionettes!!! Now!!!", Manaka ordered her squad to summon the 8 cyborgs and the chief guardians of the ships. All of them have the capacity and knowledge to wield the hat of a shipwright, albeit, for now, Diosa 18 is the only one who possesses enough mastery to conjure what's needed. The moment the commanders would set foot aboard the Germa Fleet, the marionettes would appear and start their work.

The four commanders drifted and kicked off their respective ships, aiding the fallen Prince of all Idiots. Skipping ships, Manaka said.

"What do you think yall are doing to my Landayan?", Manaka said with a somber look and scowl on her face.

"Nobody touches Landayan. And you Pink Hair, you're not qualified to be my big sister."

Suddenly, Manaka conjured from thin air a 1-meter scalpel and mechanical gloves packed with dozens of needles. All medical instruments are packed with dangerous substances. Landing, she would quickly aim for Reiju, swinging her huge scalpel clad with invisible Haki toward the princess's neck, aiming to slit her throat.
Neck Surgery: A close-range horizontal/diagonal/vertical slash to the target.
- DPR S: A close-range slash to the opponent's neck/throat), 81 Medicine MA
11. Small Country Level

Meanwhile, Reynolds fired a single S-rank bullet before landing at Yonji, aiming to pierce through his armor. The bullet was fortified with Black Haki.
S-Rank Bullet
11. Small Country Level

Prince Namor called forth a pool of water, compressing them before forming them like a compress-sea water trident, further magnified by his own Black Haki before leading it toward Niji.
Gyojin Karate Ogi: Buraikan (literally meaning "Fishman Karate Secret Technique: Mighty Reliant Piercing"): Possibly the most powerful technique of Fishman Karate seen so far, The user hurls a pack of water in his hands and shoots a powerful water shock wave that pierces through his opponent's body.
Requirements: 100 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: S
12. Large Country Level

T-Bag launches swung around his giant anchor rapidly and in mid-air, he shot it down at Ichiji as it generated flame that when it connected, it would send the prince skyward before slamming it down back to the ground.
Pocket Smash: This is a lightning-fast combination consisting of a hard upward strike to the chin followed by an overhand strike to the skull, stunning them for 1 turn if the attack is super effective. It must be stressed that there is virtually no delay between the two blows. The combination is portrayed as a wolf's fangs as they sink into their victim.
- DPR: S, requires 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
11. Small Country Level

"Surgical, S-Rank, Piercing, Pocket Smash!!!"

A combination attack by the commanders. A declaration of war between two fine maidens of their respective kingdoms. A battle of royal science. Who shall prevail? The Evil Germa Kingdom or the Soviet Union of Gambit and Friends? Find out next, here in TB RP.

....to be continued....

Top Bottom