TV Show German crime show "Tatort"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Tatort

Nº of Seasons: 49
Nº of Episodes: 1137+
Production Company: ARD/ORF/SRF
Genre: Police Procedural

Synopse: Regional teams of investigators solve crimes in their cities.

What do my german brethren think about this series?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sry bro I dont watch any TV, because of these reasons. These shows just dont fulfill me. My parents are also stuck in a TV rabbit hole. Its sad, so I dont carr about it.

When I was a kid I used to watch these kind of shows because they were new to me. I respect those tho, that grew up with it and follow each episode since beginning. I wonder how much context and plot there is between the first episode and the current ones.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I fucking hated this show when i was young. Made me paranoid af. Everytime i entered my room i would check behind the door, behind the sofa, in the closet and under my desk to see if there was a murderer hiding there. Some of those episodes were super scary, with the psycho music before the kill, etc. And of course, 20:15 it was Tatort-Time. You weren´ t in bed, you got traumatized.
I only started getting a taste for crime shows when i got my own tv and discovered more american shows, NCIS in particular.
I still dont regularily watch Tatort, except the episodes set in Münster. Im all caught up on those.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I fucking hated this show when i was young. Made me paranoid af. Everytime i entered my room i would check behind the door, behind the sofa, in the closet and under my desk to see if there was a murderer hiding there. Some of those episodes were super scary, with the psycho music before the kill, etc. And of course, 20:15 it was Tatort-Time. You weren´ t in bed, you got traumatized.
I only started getting a taste for crime shows when i got my own tv and discovered more american shows, NCIS in particular.
I still dont regularily watch Tatort, except the episodes set in Münster. Im all caught up on those.
it really might disturbing for younger people lmao, so you live close to where they make the scenes? that sounds exciting

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it really might disturbing for younger people lmao, so you live close to where they make the scenes? that sounds exciting
No, i grew up close to nothing but the ass of the world.
I just like the characters, and the more american feel of the Münster Tatorts.

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No, i grew up close to nothing but the ass of the world.
I just like the characters, and the more american feel of the Münster Tatorts.
Same it's all dead here and ass.
I see, I once used to watch "Alles was zählt" or how it was called. And Berlin Tag & Nacht

Top Bottom