One Piece GODS STILL EXIST? AS A SPECIAL CLASS OF MYTHIC ZOAN?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THE GODS STILL EXIST?

This panel here talks about 4 Gods

GOD OF THE SUN - NIKA
GOD OF THE RAIN - UNKNOWN
GOD OF THE FOREST - UNKNOWN
GOD OF THE EARTH - UNKNOWN

Now we know that the Gods themselves no longer exist but its now possible that they did survive by manifesting into Devil Fruits

There us still a lot we don’t know about devil fruits but there Is something about one specific type of devil fruit

MYTHICAL ZOAN
This is the rarest type of devil fruit there is to exist and it grants the users almost limitless abilities and now we know that there is a sub class of devil fruit within the Mythical Class
HITO HITO NO MI ( HUMAN - HUMAN )
There is only 3 of this type that is currently revealed
MODEL :
NIKA - LUFFY
MODEL :
DAIBUTSU - SENGOKU
MODEL :
ONYUDO - ONIMARU
So there could be other versions of the Hito Hito No Mi class that we haven’t seen yet but this could mean that the
other 3 Gods could also exist within this sub class of devil fruits because the elders talked about how the Zoan Type of devil fruits have a will of their own and about how they try to escape from getting into the world governments hands

it is as though the devil fruit is trying to escape our grasp
Zoan fruits contain a will of their own
Why would the fruits try to escape the world government?
Its possible their plan is to destroy the fruits that contain the will of the 4 Gods to erase their existence once and for all and they could have already destroyed 2 of them because they only mention not being able to obtain the Hito Hito No Mi Model : Nika for 800 Years
So its also possible that one other fruit had already been revealed
GOD OF THE RAIN
MONKEY.D.DRAGON

This is the reason why dragon is the Worlds Most Wanted Man he obtained this devil fruit and awakened it as he has the ability to control the weather at will and he makes it rain where ever he appears as a message to the World Government to tell them that he knows the real gods and thats why the World Government is so afraid of him Because he has knowledge and is the
GOD OF RAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I Like the Idea of four gods. Dragon is a good pick.
Yesterday a friend told me another theory about these for gods.

You remember Levely? Im-Sama hold 4 pictures!

Luffy reambles the SUN god!
Vivi wanted RAIN in Alabasta!
Cryhoshi wanted to see a FOREST!
Blackbeard wanted to conquest LAND!

Also Interisting Vivi is with Alabasta connected to Pluton.
Cryhoshi is Poseidon.
Maybe Teach is somehow connected to Uranus :pepethinking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Question 1 - How do you propose that the World Government would destroy a Devil Fruit?

Question 2 - If they managed to destroy a Devil Fruit, wouldn't it just reappear somewhere in the world anyway due to the cycle of rebirth effect?

Question 3 - Lastly, I'm pretty confident that *subtle energy* is contained within Devil Fruits. I don't think it's possible to destroy subtle energy. If that is true, then wouldn't it make more sense for the World Government to try to secure the so-called God fruits and safeguard them from anyone who tries to use them against them? I mean, that's what I would do.

Personal Note: Subtle energy is an energy that is derived of soul substance. That is to say, if you were to destroy subtle energy then you are in effect destroying what would be a soul. You know the "Life Force essence" that Big mom creates? That stuff is Soul Substance, and it's what determines how long a person can live. It's also related to Haki, obviously, because Big Mom gets stronger when she eats it.

Personal Note: You know... it's weird that they describe Zoans as having a consciousness. I'll tell you why. They did not say specifically that Zoans possess a *soul* and other fruits do not. At least, from my recollection. What they said was Zoans possess a consciousness or a will of their own. What that may imply is that there is a mind in addition to a spirit. Notice that when someone senses something with psychic senses like vibrations in a wall and it *speaks* to them... they mention they hear a "voice". That "voice" is the soul substance irradiating subtle energy. They are sensing the "vibrations" and interpreting it as a meaning. The "meaning" is interpreted as the meaning in a conversation. When this is done with inanimate objects, a person is able to understand what the inanimate object wants them to do. When this is done with a living thing, instead it is a form of telepathy where there is a connection of minds involved. I believe this is the function of the Voice of All Things in relation to living and non-living things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom