Revolutionaries Gryphon "Red" [Biography]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Character Information
IMG_5110.JPG
IMG_5096.JPG
IMG_5109.JPG

"I’m the same! Your favorite redhead. Fearless protector of the good stuff, with a healthy kickin’ assness and a general hate for authority. And nothing as trivial as a violent past or a few drops of demon blood mixed in with mine is going to keep me from helping my friends and kicking the bad guy’s ass."

Character
Information
Character
Demographics
Name:GryphonRace:Human / Lunarian (25%)
Epiteth:“Red”Sex:Female
(unknown)
Affiliation:Revolutionary ArmySign:Leo (August 2nd)
Position:Avalanche ChiefHeight:183 centimeters
Laughing Style:Akahahahaha
(Aka means “Red”)
Weight:Athletic

STATISTICS
48 x 6
= 282
Race, Martial Arts, DF, Item
Strength: 61 (53 + 8)

Agility: 81 (37 + 8 + 5)
Movement: 81
Reaction: 81
Vitality: 61 x2 (48 + 8 + 5)
Durability: 61
Stamina: 61
Haki: 40 x2
Busoshoku (offensive): 41
Kenbunshoku (awareness): 39
Martial Arts: 41 x2 (23 + 12)
Muy Thai: 82
Red Leg: (LOCKED)
Goro Goro No Mi: 81

Professions:
Seduction: **​
Archeology: **​
DateEXPBeriDC
Starting Balance19,5990100
Week of 12/25/231,0006,250,000(100)
Week of 01/01/241,0006,250,000
Week of 01/08/241,0006,750,000
Week of 01/15/241,0006,750,000
Week of 01/22/241,0006,750,000
Week of 01/29/241,0006,750,000
Week of 02/12/241,0007,250,000
Week of 02/19/241,0007,500,000
Week of 02/26/241,0007,500,000
Week of 03/04/241,0007,500,000
Week of 03/11/241,0007,500,000
Week of 03/18/241,0007,750,000
Week of 03/25/241,0007,750,000
Week of 04/01/241,0008,250,000
SW Phase 1 Clear33,725450,000,000
Week of 04/08/241,00011,750,000
Week of 04/15/241,00011,750,000
Week of 04/22/241,00012,000,000
Current Total70,324586,000,0000

Paycheck MultiplierAmount
Base Paycheck$250,000
Total Paycheck Multiplier$250,000
Experience ItemsEXP Cost
x6 MultiplierLegendary PC Transfer

Divine ItemsDC Cost
Seraphim (S-Croc)100 DC

Last edited:
- New
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BackgroundHistory

"You took my teacher, and now I let you take my daughter.
What the hell do you want from me?"

Memories of Red
Chapter 1:Chronicle of a Death ForetoldBirth - Year 3
Chapter 2:Of Love and Other DemonsYear 3 - Year 6
Chapter 3:One Hundred Years of SolitudeYear 6 - Year 15
Chapter 4:Love in the Time of CholeraYear 15 - Year 21
Chapter 5:Memories Of My Melancholy WhoresYear 21 - Present

Chapter 1:
Chronicle of a Death Foretold
“He was healthier than the rest of us,
but when you listened with the stethoscope
you could hear the tears bubbling inside his heart.”

Chapter 2:
Of Love and Other Demons
“This was when she asked him whether it was true
that love conquered all, as the songs said.
'It is true', he replied, 'but you would do
well not to believe it.”

TBA

Chapter 3:
One Hundred Years of Solitude
“He really had been through death, but he
had returned because he could not bear the solitude.”

TBA

Chapter 4:
Love in the Time of Cholera
“It was the year they fell into devastating love. Neither
one could do anything except think about the other,
dream about the other, and wait for letters with the
same impatience they felt when they answered them.”

I would recognise you in total darkness, were you mute and I deaf. I would recognise you in another lifetime entirely, in different bodies, different times. And I would love you in all of this, until the very last star in the sky burnt out into oblivion.

Chapter 5:
Memories of my Melancholy Whores
"I would not have traded the delights of my suffering
for anything in the world.”

tab

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Role-Play
History

"… and before I could notice, the monster I spent my whole life loathing, and my whole childhood fearing, was looking back at me from the mirror."

One Piece: Tales of Red
Volume 0:Romance DuskBaltigo
Volume 1:East Blue SagaBaratie
Lougetown

Romance Dusk
To be RPed

East Blue Saga
To be RPed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Character Attributes
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5098.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG

"You can't end a good party without someone on the floor."
Appearance
IMG_5167.JPG
Physical Appearance
Gryphon is a tall, athletic, well-endowed young woman with bright red hair that extends down to her waist, usually let loose. She has hazel green eyes with wide pupils and a thin, defined nose. Gryphon's skin tone has a light pearl tone, usually lightly tanned. Her athletic frame features strong, defined legs, a large bosom, and a small waist-to-hip ratio. True to her nickname "Red," Gryphon has red eyebrows, red nails, and wears light red lipstick.

Clothing & Wardrobe
Gryphon has a deep love for shopping, boasting a significantly large wardrobe. Her preferred attire includes either long white sundresses or skin-tight pants paired with a long white blouse. Despite her favorite choices, Gryphon seldom wears the same outfit twice, matching clothing pieces to create new looks. When heading into battle, she accessorizes with gold bracelets that she molds into weapons.

Signature Accessories

Gryphon's signature accessories are hats, and she has three distinctive ones. The first is a long straw hat with a red sash, the second is a medium-sized red hat with gold specks, and the third is a short black hat with a red sash. Gryphon chooses to wear these hats based on her mood; the black hat signifies anger, the red hat indicates happiness, and the straw hat is worn in all other situations. In moments of serious battle, Gryphon removes her hat, revealing her signature determined scowl.

Personality
IMG_5194.JPG
General Disposition
Given her past, Gryphon has developed a defense mechanism characterized by boldness and cockiness, using a quick wit to keep people at a distance. However, beneath her bold and cocky exterior, Gryphon possesses a joking, happy, and kind nature. Once she becomes comfortable with those around her, she is described as having an electrifying personality. Gryphon has passion for combat, which becomes more pronounced as the opposition grows stronger. Additionally, Gryphon struggles with alcoholism, becoming overtly friendly and absurdly jovial when intoxicated.

Motherly Persona
Having lost her own child, Gryphon has developed a soft spot in her heart for young children aged 10 and under. When in the presence of children, Gryphon undergoes a complete transformation, entering what some have referred to as 'Motherly Persona'. In this state, Gryphon becomes single-minded, discarding all reason to prioritize the protection and care of the child. Her psychological state often hovers in this mode, bringing back memories of her own loss.

Tiefling State
Gryphon is not easily provoked to anger, typically deflecting such tendencies with her quick wit. However, when that veneer shatters, usually in defense of someone she loves, her mood transforms into someone unrecognizable even to herself. Many describe an enraged Gryphon as a violent, selfish, and short-tempered woman, prone to acting harshly and maliciously, swift to mock her enemies - a demon. It is said that her temperament, when lost in her Tiefling blood, bears a resemblance to the infamous La Spada, down to the chilling infamous cackle.

Weapons & Equipment
IMG_5193.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Revolutionary Army

"My parents are no-shows, the love of my life was taken from me, and life sucks, but this job is the one damn thing I'm good at. If all the crap in my life hasn't screwed me up yet, then neither will this and neither will you."
Relationships
Monkey D. Dragon
Gryphon holds a profound respect for Monkey D. Dragon. While she views her role in the Revolutionary Army as merely a job, she admires Dragon for his strength and leadership. His steadfast demeanor serves as a stabilizing force in her unpredictable world. Although Gryphon bears a hint of fear for Dragon's power, she masks it with her quick wit. Dragon is the sole individual whose orders Gryphon would unquestioningly follow.

Sabo & Koala

Gryphon shares a close friendship with Sabo and Koala, having worked intimately with them during the her training. Their relationship resembles that of siblings, engaging in teasing banter and occasional arguments. Despite her caring nature, Gryphon tends to conceal her affection for Sabo unless she's under the influence of alcohol. Nevertheless, she values Sabo and Koala’s opinions and, while she often ignores Sabo’s orders for her own amusement, she ultimately listens to him.

Emporio Ivankov

Gryphon regards Ivankov with great admiration, viewing the Commander as the mother figure she never had. Ivankov played a pivotal role in Gryphon's rise in the Revolutionary Army, taking her under her wing. The jovial nature of the Commander fosters an environment where Gryphon feels comfortable opening up to those around her. In Ivankov's presence, Gryphon often exhibits childlike behavior, throwing tantrums and expressing herself overtly, especially when she is under the influence of alcohol.

Revolution Commanders

Gryphon's relationship with the Revolutionary Commanders can be described as somewhat hostile. The clash of ideals and the absence of oversight from the Commanders with Avalanche results in a tumultuous dynamic. In the presence of troops, Gryphon shows respect, but away from prying eyes, she often dismisses them as ineffective, criticizing their approach for causing too much collateral damage and achieving little.

Simon Yeager
To be RPed

Red Justice
Red Justice
Another prominent trait of Gryphon's psyche is her strong sense of justice. She does not tolerate evildoers and always maintains a firm resolve to capture or even defeat them for the sake of doing what she believes is right. In recent years, she has come to accept that the concepts of good and evil are fluid, often able to empathize with the opposition. Gryphon is considerate towards civilians and strives to keep them safe, showing aversion to collateral damage. However, she is not shy to respecting those who willingly sacrifice for those they love, accepting collateral damage under those circumstances.

Revolutionary Perspective
Gryphon's perception of her role in the Revolutionary Army is pragmatic, considering it a job rather than a deeply ingrained sense of duty. This outlook stems from her desensitization to death, a factor that sometimes conflicts with her ideals of Red Justice. Gryphon's ability to work through personal issues in the midst of battle serves as a coping mechanism. Despite her seemingly mercenary approach, Gryphon's care for the revolutionary cause exists beneath the surface, often overshadowed by her desire to liberate herself from the traumas of her past. Her attachment to material gains, like her reluctance to work without payment, reflects her complex psyche, where personal healing takes precedence over ideological fervor.

Revolutionary Exploits
The Red Sheet
Background History
Fresh out of training, Gryphon was tasked with infiltrating a certain kingdom in North Blue, using her Goro Goro no Mi enhanced Awareness Haki to permeate the ranks. The successful destabilization of the kingdom allowed the Revolutionary Army to support the revolution with relative ease, driving the World Government-allied king out. Dragon saw Gryphon's promise and formed the splinter cell Avalanche. Several kingdoms later, Avalanche became known throughout the sea as the Revolutionary Army's covert cell, feared across the sea.

Baratie
Start - End

Lougetown
Start - End

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Haki Abilities

"If you have any noble plans to stop me, I suggest
you write your will. I’m not leaving without war!"

Busoshoku Haki
Ashigara Dokkoi (literally meaning "Leg-Locked Heave-Ho")
Sentomaru smashes his opponents with an open-palm using Busoshoku Haki. It does not actually need to connect to cause damage; the force of his Haki alone is enough to send his opponent flying and cause damage. This can also be used as a shield. Sentomary calls this the "toughest guard in the world".
Requirement: 61 Strength, 61 Armaments / 81 Strength, 81 Armaments

Kenbonshoku Haki
Omnisciencia de Dios (literally meaning: God's Omniscience)
An enhanced version of Kenbonshoku Haki created by combining mantra with the Goro Goro no Mi, making Gryphon virtually omniscient of the voices and actions around him. With the Goro Goro no Mi, Gryphon can pick up electromagnetic waves from the air, allowing her to overhear conversations and roughly map actions around her with extraordinary range. At its highest echelon, this ability has extended the range of Mantra to cover roughly an entire island the size of Skypiea.
  • [61 DF / 61 Awareness Haki] Allows the user to use this ability within 100 meters of themselves.
  • [81 DF / 81 Awareness Haki] Allows user to use this ability within 200 meters of themselves.
  • [100 DF / 100 Awareness Haki] Allows the user to use this ability within 300 meters of themselves.
  • [120 DF / 100 Awareness Haki] Allows the user to use this ability within the range of an island roughly the size of Skypiea.

Haoshoku Haki
Kamusari (literally meaning "Godly Avoidance")
Holding their weapon in their hand, the user imbues it with Haoshoku Haki and then swings their sword horizontally, creating a powerful Haki imbued slash attack to strike their opponent.
Requirements: 101 strength, 120 COA (offensive path), Advanced CoC

Galaxy Impact (literally meaning "Fist Collision")
The user infuses their fist with Busoshoku and Haoshoku Haki and then delivers a massively powerful punch with shockwaves that encompass a large radius.
Requirements: 101 strength, 120 COA (offensive path), Advanced CoC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Goro Goro No Mi
IMG_5227.JPG
IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5100.JPG

"I don't care if it's a girl, a baby, or someone's grandma.
I'll still knock her out."

VoltageVoltage
20 Million Volts
[21+ mastery]
100 Million Volts
[61+ Mastery]
60 million Volts
[41+ Mastery]
200 Million Volts
[100 mastery]

20 Million - 60 Million Volts
D - C Ranks
Gloam Paddling (literally meaning "Lightning Metallurgy")
A technique where Enel channels electricity into a piece of metal he touches to heat, melt, and then reshape it into anything he desires. During his duel with Luffy, Enel used Gloam Paddling to reforge his gold staff into a sharp-bladed trident, while retaining the electric heat inside the weapon to simultaneously cut and burn Luffy upon contact with it, the spear proving hot enough to instantly scorch wood into ash.
Requirements: 21 DF / Depends on size

Raimei (literally meaning "Thunderclap")
The user turns to lightning and uses a bolt to transport himself from one area to another, increasing the user's movement speed by mastery / 5. When used, the movement makes the sound of a thunderclap, hence its name.
Requirements: 31 DF

Vari (literally meaning "Electric Discharge")
A basic move where the user discharges variable amounts of electricity — 60 million volts at maximum — from his body (primarily his hands) in order to shock nearby targets, becoming a living body of lightning upon reaching higher voltages. The user can also send out this attack in various forms.
Requirements: 31 DF / 41 DF if ranged

Kiten (literally meaning "Thunder Beast")
An attack where Enel taps one of his shoulder drums using his staff to create a large, wolf-shaped mass of lightning from it, which jumps at an opponent to severely electrocute them with a bite.
Requirements: 41 DF

El Vajra (literally meaning "God's Adamantine Pestle")
Enel unleashes a vast amount of electricity over a wide area in front of him, dealing lightning damage to enemies caught in the attack, while inducing an extra-long "stun" status effect.

60 Million - 100 Million Volts
B - A Ranks
Shinzo Massage (literally meaning "Heart Massage")
A passive use of his powers where Enel can regain his consciousness in the event that his heart enters cardiac arrest, by applying repeated jolts of electricity to and thereby "massage" his heart, restarting it in a manner akin to defibrillation; this was somehow done unconsciously by Enel to self-resuscitate after having his heart stopped by Wyper's use of a Reject Dial on him.

Kari (literally meaning "Electric Illumination")
A technique where Enel emits a bright flash of lightning from his body that superheats the air, making it expand at the speed of sound and create a thunderclap. This, in turn, allows Enel to neutralize nonmaterial attacks directed at him, as seen when he easily snuffed out the fire of Wyper's Burn Bazooka.

Kanagashi (literally meaning "Thunder Current")
The user releases lightning in all directions around him, able to neutralize attacks. By reversing the charges on his body, the user can keep a lightning current around him, shocking anyone that comes in contact with the current.

Set Bunshin (literally meaning "Clone of Set")
A technique where Enel shapes lightning in to one or various clones of himself, electrifying on touch. The clones are made of lightning and can attack if controlled by the user. Each lightning attack will eat from their body. Enel often turns his body into lightning to complete the trap.

Set Bola (literally meaning "Balls of Set")
The user creates spheres of electrical energy and launches them at the enemy. When they makes contact with the enemy, the spheres electrocute them and throw them back. This technique can also be used in rapid succession or fire multiple balls at once. The electric balls can also hover around the user, acting as a field of protection.
Requirements: 51 DF / 71 DF (A Rank)

Vari Grande (literally meaning "Great Electric Discharge")
A basic move where the user discharges variable amounts of electricity — 100 million volts at maximum — from his body (primarily his hands) in order to shock nearby targets, becoming a living body of lightning upon reaching higher voltages. The user can also send out this attack in various forms.
Requirements: 51 DF / 71 DF (A Rank)

Hoden (literally meaning "Discharge")
By releasing the a lightning current in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body, allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. It can act as a barrier that follows the user.
Requirement: 81 DF

El Thor (literally meaning "God's Judgment")
Enel sends out lightning to gather above his target in a cluster, then makes it crash down as a massive column via a downward swipe of his arm, frying said unlucky target while, usually, leaving a deep crater in the ground. The user may also send a smaller El Thor from his hand with equally devastating voltage.

Sango (literally meaning "Lightning Flash")
A large-scale attack where Enel raises an arm and from it shoots a vast, erratic, expanding stream of lightning upward, destroying everything overhead with no specific target in mind. The attack was seen when Enel blew apart the Upper Yard's highest ruins to send its remains down to the lower ruins of Shandora.

100,000,000 V Hino (literally meaning "One Hundred Million Volts Thunder Bird")
An attack where Enel taps one drum on his back with his gold staff, causing a giant, eagle-shaped mass of electricity to appear from it and fly toward Enel's chosen target, passing through and electrocuting them with 100 million volts. Hino can be remotely controlled if the bird is connected to Enel.

100 Million - 200 Million Volts
S -S+ Ranks
KariMaximus ("Great Electric Illumination")
A technique where Enel emits an incredible large bright flash of lightning from his body that superheats the air, making it expand at the speed of sound and create a thunderclap. This, in turn, allows Enel to neutralize nonmaterial attacks directed at him, as seen when he easily snuffed out the fire of Wyper's Burn Bazooka.
Requirements: 81 DF

Set Bola Grande (literally meaning "Great Balls of Set")
A larger version of Set Bola, The user creates great spheres of electrical energy and launches them at the enemy. Each electrical sphere can be as big as a person, used to surround an enemy.
Requirements: 91 DF

Vari Maximus (literally meaning "Maximum Electric Discharge")
A basic move where the user discharges variable amounts of electricity — 200 million volts at maximum — from his body (primarily his hands) in order to shock nearby targets, becoming a living body of lightning upon reaching higher voltages. The user can also send out this attack in various forms.
Requirements: 81 DF / 100 DF if ranged

150,000,000 V Jamboule (literally meaning "One-Hundred Fity Million Volts Thunder Dragon")
An attack where Enel beats two drums on his back using his staff to prompt a large, serpentine dragon made of electricity to come out of them. This dragon flies at the designated target, passing through and electrocuting them with 150 million volts.
Requirements: 100 DF

Sango Maximus (literally meaning "Great Lightning Flash")
A larger-scale attack where Enel raises an arm and from it shoots a vast, erratic, expanding stream of lightning upward, destroying everything overhead with no specific target in mind. The attack was seen when Enel blew apart the Upper Yard's highest ruins to send its remains down to the lower ruins of Shandora.
Requirement: 100 DF

El Thor Maximus (literally meaning "Maximum God's Judgment")
A more powerful version of El Thor. Enel sends out lightning to gather above his target in a cluster, then makes it crash down as a massive column via a downward swipe of his arm, frying said unlucky target while, usually, destroying the area. The user may also send a smaller El Thor from his hand with equally devastating voltage.
Requirement: 100 DF

200,000,000 V Amaru (literally meaning "Two Hundred Million Volts Thunder God")
Enel's ultimate technique. He morphs his body into pure, 200,000,000-volt electricity while growing in size to become a giant, potbellied, Raijin-esque lightning figure. In this state, Enel can unleash immense bolts of electricity from his hands and wields his original gold staff split into a pair of tridents, which burn anything they touch. In this form, all of Enel's basic named techniques become S+ rank with larger size.
Requirements: 100 DF / 120 if ranged

Mamaragan (literally meaning "Heavy Thunder")
Enel collects clusters of lightning in the sky. Once primed, he sends dozens of massive lightning bolts that create fire wherever they strike, while continually growing in strength. Enel was seen using Mamaragan to start indiscriminately assaulting all of Skypiea with lightning, wreaking mass destruction; a single lightning bolt proved enough to destroy a Shandia village.
Requirements: 120 DF / Takes 3 turns to charge

Deathpiea / Raigo
Enel has the ship generate and spew out a massive, artifical jet stream of thunderclouds from its smokestack, which start covering the skies. The clouds accumulate energy while spreading, and Enel can take control of them at any time to start raining down dozens of lightning bolts that devastate the clouded-over area. True to the name of this ability, Enel sought to use it in order to annihilate the country of Skypiea.
Requirements: 120 DF / Thunderclouds / Takes 3 turns to charge

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Red Leg Style

“Thanks for the real vote of confidence. You two should be
cheerleaders, you’d look cute in skirts!”

StyleStyle
Red Leg
[11+ Mastery]
Ifrit Jambe
[81+ Mastery]
Diable Jambe
[41+ Mastery]
Gryphon Jambe
[Various]

Red Leg
Poitrine, Endron, Epaule, Collier, Flanchet, Cuisseau
A combination move where the user kicks the opponent various times al over his body, as if mincing the meat, ending with a straight powerful kick to the abdomen.
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength, and & 31 Movement Speed

Longe (literally meaning "Loin")
A sweeping kick, usually performed from the back targeting the opponent's back, very useful for sending an opponent flying in preparation for another kick.
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength and 41 Movement Speed

Flanchet Shoot (literally meaning "Belly Shoot")
Flanchet enhanced version. The user kicks the opponent with a head on snap kick.
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength

Épaule Shoot (literally meaning "Shoulder Meat Shoot")
Épaule enhanced version. the user jumps into the air then brings his heel down on the opponent's shoulder.
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength

Slice Shoot (切肉 (literally meaning "Sliced Shoot")
A disarming attack where the user runs forward, jumps into the air and kicks the opponent's hand to do damage and knock a weapon from their hand.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 31 Strength and 41 Movement Speed

Brochette (literally meaning "Skewer")
The user jumps over the top of his opponent and aims one leg directly downwards towards the opponent. He then drops downwards while spinning like a drill to spear his opponent with his extended leg.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 31 Strength and 21 Movement Speed

Deuxième Hachis (literally meaning "Second-Rate Mincemeat"): The user does a running jump and kicks with both legs into an opponent's stomach.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 31 Strength and 31 Movement Speed

Anti-Manner Kick Course (literally meaning "Behavior Antithesis Kick Course")
The user delivers a massive vertical kick by lifting one of his legs a full 180 degrees in the air. This attack is usually aimed at the very center of the opponent's torso (front or back) and is almost always enough to defeat any opponent with one shot. For much taller and gigantic targets, the user usually jumps to the desired height to execute the move.
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength, 51 Movement Speed

Mouton Shot (iterally meaning "Sheep Shot")
The user starts by jumping or flipping into the air and then channels all his might into one leg to deliver a kick to the opponent's midsection, or sometimes their head, that sends them flying.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed

Reception
The user lifts one of his legs up high and hooks his foot around the opponent's neck, then uses that leg to smash the opponent's face into the ground hard.
Requirements: 21 Mastery, 41 Strength and 21 Movement Speed

Basse Côte (literally meaning "Shoulder Roast")
A mid-air attack, the user kicks one leg straight forward to attack the opponent while kicking the other one backwards to provide the necessary momentum.

Veau Shot (literally meaning "Veal Shot")
The user leaps into the air and sweeps his leg forward to land a powerful kick to the center of the opponent's torso.

Concassé (literally meaning "Crush")
The user leaps high into the air and starts flipping over rapidly to gain speed, then he brings the heel of his foot down on the opponent's head. The user can also use this attack by standing on one hand sideways while facing his opponent before spinning around rapidly and delivering a kick to his opponent's side.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 21 Strength and 41 Movement Speed

Troisième Hachis (literally meaning "Third-Rate Mincemeat")
The user does a series of backflips towards his opponent before using his hands for one final push to launch him towards and opponent's face where he delivers several fast kicks.

Bouquetière Shot (literally meaning "Mixed Vegetables Shot")
Often used as the final blow in a series of attacks, the user lands on his hands underneath an opponent's chin, then uses both hands to spring upwards to deliver a blow to the opponent's chin with both feet.

Party Table Kick Course
An attack for fighting against large groups, the user jumps into the air and lands on the head of one of the opponents in a hand stand. He then spins around rapidly to deliver a savage kick to the face of anyone within range.

Parage Shot (literally meaning "Cosmetic Surgery Shot")
The user delivers a barrage of kicks to every single section of the opponent's face, these kicks are so powerful that they can alter the bone structure of the unlucky recipient.
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B

Santen Découpage (literally meaning "Three Point Cut")
The user throws three powerful near-simultaneous roundhouse kicks with one leg to the opponent's throat, chest and stomach, striking them with the entire length of his leg (the striking order is unclear but according to the anime, the last hit is on the chest).
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 41 Strength

Extra Hachis (literally meaning "Highest-Rate Mincemeat")
A barrage of hard kicks launched at multiple directions, in the same manner as Gomu Gomu no Gatling, only that given the user's lack of elasticity, this move must be performed at close range.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength

Blue Walk (literally meaning "Sea Walk")
A technique that allows the user to travel at incredible speeds, resulting in traveling at least as fast as a fishman underwater. The user kicks the water multiple times to gain impulse similar to Rokushiki techniques, Soru (in the manner of kicking rapidly) and Geppo (in its use to "jump" in water) thus "running" underwater, and reaching considerable speed.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed)

Sky Walk (literally meaninig "Sky Walk"):
The aerial version of Blue Walk. The user kicks the air to jump higher, giving the appearance of flight.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Diable Jambe
Premier Hachis (literally meaning "First-Rate Mincemeat")
The user does a running jump and kicks with both legs into an opponent's stomach rapidly various times, but Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power.

Flambage Shot (iterally meaning "Flambé Shot")
In the air (sometimes several feet from the ground), the user kicks the side of an opponent with his foot and Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power, often with explosive effect. The target is usually kicked downwards, causing them to come crashing into the ground.

Poêle à Frire: Spectre (literally meaning "Frying Pan: Spectrum")
After using Sky Walk, the user kicks repeatedly downward with his flaming leg, to take out multiple opponents.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Frites Assorties (literally meaning "French Fries Assortment")
A completely revamped version of the original Frites Assorties. Jumping high into the air, the user delivers three simultaneous kicks in three directions (left, right, and forward) while in Diable Jambe mode, resulting in flames spiraling towards the target at the point of impact.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 41 Strength

Party Table Kick Course
The Diable Jambe version of his normal Party Table Kick Course attack. Sanji heats both of his legs up before performing a handstand and spinning to deliver multiple flaming kicks. Like his original version, this move is used to target large groups of enemies.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Mouton Shot (literally meaning "Mutton Shot")
The user performs a Mouton Shot in Diable Jambe mode. The user starts by jumping or flipping into the air and then channels all his might into one leg to deliver a kick to the opponent's midsection, or sometimes their head, that sends them flying.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed

Extra Hachis (literally meaning "Highest-Rate Mincemeat")
The user leaps into the air and launches a fierce barrage of flaming kicks, the light from the attack and the speed at which it is delivered make it look like one big fire blast.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength

Venaison Shoot (literally meaning "Venison Shoot")
The user, spinning horizontally in the air, kicks the opponent repeatedly in the chest and belly, finishing the attack with a powerful axe kick on the head with the speed, heat, and strength of the Diable Jambe mode.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength

Collier Strike
This technique is a new version of Collier Shoot, but now combined with Diable Jambe. The user jumps into the air, appearing in front of their opponent and then lands a devastating kick to their neck. This kick is not only strong enough to send the opponent flying while burning them, but also releases a small stream of fire that pierces through the opponent's body.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 81 Movement Speed

Rotisserie Strike (literally meaning "Rotation Grill Strike")
Sanji delivers a flaming kick that causes the opponent to spin rapidly before slamming into their surroundings. The attack was strong enough to shatter Queen's prosthetic needle-like fangs.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength

Diable Concassé (literally meaning "Crush")
The Diable Jambe version of his normal Concassé attack. Sanji uses Sky Walk to get high up in the air before tumbling down with his leg outstretched, gaining speed by spinning. He then slams his heel on the top of their head.

Bien Cuit: Grill Shot (literally meaning "Well Cooked: Grill Shot")
Running at his target at incredible speeds, the user will spin around slightly and deliver a strong back kick to the center of his target. This will burn a significant amount of the target around the kicked area and leave a crisscrossed grill shaped burn.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength and 81 Movement Speed

Hell Memories (literally meaning "Memories of Hell")
After closing his eyes and remembering painful memories, the user immediately becomes enraged, his whole body catching fire. They then leap into the air and delivers a powerful kick to their opponent, setting their entire body on fire, and causing great damage. This attack generates an enormous amount of fire.
Requirements: 100 Mastery, 100 Strength

Ifrit Jambe
Party Table Kick Course
The Ifrit Jambe version of his normal Party Table Kick Course attack. Sanji heats both of his legs up before performing a handstand and spinning to deliver multiple flaming kicks. Like his original version, this move is used to target large groups of enemies.
Requirements: 100 Mastery, 81 Strength and 81 Movement Speed

Queue, Poire, Jarret
An Ifrit Jambe version of the original Black Leg Style techniques, used in combination one after another. Sanji delivers devastating kicks to one's body while performing a hand-stand and kicking. The trio of kicks hits the opponent's lower body, midsection, and upper body.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength, & 61 Movement Speed

Completo Hachis (literally meaning "Complete-Rate Mincemeat")
While in Ifrit Jambe, the user leaps into the air and launches a fierce barrage of flaming kicks, the light from the attack and the speed at which it is delivered make it look like one big fire blast.

Ifrit Concassé (literally meaning "Crush")
The Ifrit Jambe version of his normal Concassé attack. Sanji uses Sky Walk to get high up in the air before tumbling down with his leg outstretched, gaining speed by spinning. He then slams his heel on the top of their head.

Completo Cuit: Grill Shot (literally meaning "Completely Cooked: Grill Shot")
Running at his target at incredible speeds while in Ifrit Jambe, the user will spin around slightly and deliver a strong back kick to the center of his target. This will burn a significant amount of the target around the kicked area and leave a crisscrossed grill shaped burn.
Requirements: 100 Mastery, 100 Strength and 100 Movement Speed

Bœuf Burst
The culmination of a powerful combo making full use of Ifrit Jambe. Sanji performs a burning kick aimed at the center of the opponent's body, blowing the enemy away with a powerful spiraling explosion. The pose Sanji uses to deliver this kick is very similar to the one he performs during Mouton Shot. This was first seen to defeat Queen and send him flying off Onigashima after a long and devastating series of kicks.

Gryphon Jambe
Gryphon Jambe
A unique variant created from the fusion of the Red Leg martial arts technique and the Goro Goro no Mi Devil Fruit powers. This amalgamation allows Gryphon to seamlessly integrate the fiery prowess of Red Leg with the lightning-fast capabilities bestowed by the Goro Goro no Mi. In the advanced stages of mastery, Gryphon attains the ability to harmonize both lightning and Ifrit Jambe, resulting in the creation of a potent plasma element. This specialized technique not only inflicts intense burns but also delivers electric shocks concurrently, offering a devastating and versatile form of attack.
  • [61 mastery Red Leg/Goro] Unlocks Gryphon Jambe techniques using Diable Jambe
  • [81 mastery Red Leg/Goro] Unlocks Gryphon Jambe techniques using Ifrit Jambe. Unlocks plasma.

1. Electrified Strikes: Gryphon can infuse her Black Leg Style kicks with lightning, increasing their impact and adding a shocking element to her attacks.
  2. Lightning Movement: Gryphon can use her Devil Fruit powers to move at incredible speeds, allowing her to evade attacks, close the distance rapidly, or make swift escapes.
  3. Electrified Aura: Gryphon can surround herself with an electrified aura as a defensive measure, making it difficult for opponents to get close without risking injury.
  4. Thunderous Kicks: Gryphon's kicks can generate thunderous shockwaves, affecting not only her target but also creating disturbances in the surrounding area.
  5. Lightning Constructs: Gryphon can create constructs made of lightning, such as weapons or barriers, providing her with additional tools and strategies in combat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
S-Croc

“Stay back… mah’ dear.”

Character
Information
Character
Demographics
Name:S-CrocRace:Pacifista/Lunarian
Epiteth:"Seraphim"Sex:Female
Affiliation:GryphonBlood:Green Blood
Position:Living WeaponHeight:195 centimeters
Laughing Style:KuhahahahahaWeight:Child

STATISTICS
Strength: 81
Speed: 81 (Movement: 81, Reaction: 81)
Vitality: 101 (Stamina: 101, Durability: 101)
Fighting Style: 100 (Ignition: 100, Santoryu: 100)
Cyborg: 100 (Destruction: 100, Armoring: 100, Utility: 100, Energy: 100)
Devil Fruit: N/A

Santoryu Style
Tora Gari (literally meaning "Tiger Hunt")
The user puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them. At close-range, this can incapacitate at least two average foes at once.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength, & 31 Movement Speed

Oni Giri ("Demon Slash")
A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. The user crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. The user then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength, & 31 Movement Speed

Yaki Oni Giri ("Burning Demon Slash")
A variation of the Oni Giri where the user's swords are on fire. Should this attack connect, the opponent will also be set on fire.
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength, & 31 Movement Speed

Toro Nagashi (literally meaning "Sword Wolf Floating"):
At close range, the user leans toward the opponent, using two of his swords to block the opponent's attacks while twisting his body around as he is continuously moving to approach and dodge other attacks (if there are any) and eventually cutting through the opponent's stomach with the third sword.
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength, & 31 Movement Speed

Gazami Dori (literally meaning "Crab Seize"): All three swords are horizontally parallel, suddenly clamping down on the target like a crab's claw for a guillotine like effect that would normally cut a person's head off.
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 61 Strength, & 31 Movement Speed

Hyakuhachi Pound Ho (literally meaning "Phoenix of the 108 Earthly Desires")
Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction, and then performs a circular swing that launches three air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one or two, tripling the power of the technique, the air compressed projectiles instead fuse and become a larger and more powerful, compressed air projectile.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength, & 51 Movement Speed

Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri ("Charm Demon Sleepless Night Demon Slash")
A stronger variation of "Oni Giri" where the swords are twisted during the slash for added force, resulting in this attack striking multiple opponents instead of one.
Requirements: 71 Mastery, 61 Strength

Tatsu Maki (literally meaning "Dragon Twister"): The user spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target(s).
Requirements: 71 Mastery, 61 Strength, & 61 Movement Speed

Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai (literally meaning "Three-Sword Style Secret Technique: Three Thousand Worlds")
The user holds two of his swords at an angle against each other and rotates them rapidly while running towards his opponent to create momentum; he then slices up the foe with full speed and power.
Requirements: 71 Mastery, 61 Strength, & 61 Movement Speed

Nigori-Zake (literally meaning "Two-Arm Strength Slash")
After using both Ichi and Ni Gorilla, the user swings his swords so that the tips meet when they hit the opponent, with the swords in his mouth and left hand being held at the same level and the right's hilt dropping at an angle.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 61 Strength

Ul-Tora Gari (literally meaning "Extreme Tiger Hunt")
A much stronger version of "Tora Gari", where the user does the same movements, he puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swing them forth a forward descending slash with them.

Senhachiju Pound Ho (literally meaning "1080 Pound Cannon")
A much stronger and powerful version of "108 Pound Ho", where the user does the same exact movements as before, holding one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiralling towards the target. This new stronger version possesses the ability to cut through a large stone wall.

Rengoku Oni Giri ("Purgatory Demon Slash")
A much stronger version of "Oni Giri", where the user still faces away from the opponent, and waits for them to come. He then turns around and leap towards the attacking opponent. This may be a way to make his already lightning-fast triple slash even more sudden. The effect of this attack leaves an X-shaped stream of blood.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength, 81 Movement Speed

Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji (literally meaning "Three Swords Style Secret Technique
Crossing of Six Paths")
The user manages to bend his body, and swing the swords in the form of an inverted "S" shape while performing a vertical spin, slashing the opponent six times simultaneously so fast that he did not seem to move at all.

Kokujo: O Tatsumaki (literally meaning "Kalasutra: Great Dragon Twister")
A much stronger and more effective version of "Tatsu Maki", where the user performs the same action. He spins to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the targets, but the attack keeps going like an actual whirlwind and cuts up anyone who gets caught in it.
Requirements: 100 Mastery, 81 Strength

Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai (literally meaning "Three Swords Style Secret Technique: Great Three Thousand Great Thousand Worlds")
An enhanced version of "Sanzen Sekai". The user delivers massive slashes to his opponent one after another. This technique can be done airbone and is capable of cutting through a large amount of solid stone with ease.

Asura: Ichibugin (literally meaning: "Asura: One Mist Silver")
The user holding the swords so the blades are pointing towards the victim, he leaps towards them, powerfully slashing them with all nine of his swords at once afterwards ending in a position where all the swords are held in a way to make them look like they are fanning out.

Asura: Makyusen (literally meaning "Asura: Demon Nine Flashes")
The user approaches his target and slashes them up using all nine swords and ends with a stance where all nine swords are in a wheel shape with his Kyutoryu a few metres away from the opponent, the wound is similar in shape to the sword stance, the actual effect is not seen until a few seconds later.

Ignition Style
Jigoku Ha (literally meaning "Hellblade")
The user conjures fire on his arm, spreading the fire over his blade.
Requirements: 31 Fiero

Andon (literally meaning "Flame Emperor")
King conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful flame-clad punch, burning the opponent. The attack's name comes from andon, a type of traditional Japanese lantern consisting of an oil lamp housed in a paper-covered, wooden stand.
Requirements: 41 Strength & 41 Fiero

Jigoku Hi (literally meaning "Hellfire")
The user conjures fire on his blade and slashes at the opponent, creating a windvane that feeds the fire, increasing its size exponentially. The result is a blanket of fire that overtakes an area and burns the enemy.
Requirements: 61 Fiero (B) / 81 Fiero (A)

Karyudon (iterally meaning "Fire Dragon Emperor")
A powerful attack where King ignites his sword's blade and, from its tip, produces a large, whirling, serpentine dragon made of fire, dense enough that Zoro called it similar to magma. Consequently, King sends this dragon flying against a single or multiple enemies in order to incinerate them.
Requirements: 81 Vitality & 81 Fiero

Jigoku Mesu (literally meaning "Hell Scalpel")
The user conjures fire on his blade, but concentrates it on the tip of his blade. The user then stabs forward, aiming to skewer the opponent. Since the Fiero is so concentrated, it is more powerful than the norm, but with very little AoE. Jigoku Mesu is typically used on a vital spot, hence the attacks‘ name.
Requirements: 100 Strength & 100 Fiero

Omori Karyudon (literally meaning "Assisting Guardian Fire Dragon Emperor")
A more powerful version of Karyudon, creating a larger fire dragon with which King attacks and tries to immolate his opponent.
Requirements: 100 Vitality & 100 Fiero

Cyborg Technology
Seraphim Modifications
The Seraphim are clones of the former Seven Warlords of the Sea created using a combination of their individual Lineage Factor and the genetics of the Lunarian tribe. Like standard Pacifista, the Seraphim are cyborgs, as evidenced by their use of built-in laser weaponry and recording equipment. S-Croc has additional modifications in the form of the following gadgets:
  1. Enhanced Laser Optics [ELO]
  2. Solar Energy Panel System [SEPS]
  3. Energy Redirection Hardware [ERH]
  4. Stealth Amplified Coloration System [SACS]
Enhanced Laser Optics [ELO]
S-Croc has upgraded his optics to include thermal vision, infrared, x-ray, and wide/long scope. The optics also has an added feature of electronic and automatic scope. This allows for facial recognition, connected to the WG intelligence mainframe, to identify wanted pirates on sight.
  • Black Den Den Mushi
Energy Redirection Hardware [ERH]
ERH allows S-Croc to redirect the energy on his body to a specific system, or part of his body, to amplify its power. The amount of amplification is correlated to the amount of energy redirected. Extended use will leave the bot devoid of energy.
Note: This is only for flavor.

Stealth Amplified Coloration System [SACS]
S-Croc’s body is plastered with Chromatophores cells from Animalia. These pigment-containing and light-reflecting cells are capable of changing color. SACS camouflages and blend into his environment like a chameleon. SACS needs light to work, as it's essentially a reflective pigment/light system.

Weapons Fire
Franky holds his left arm straight out in front with his palm facing the opponent, his arm then rotates inward, and his wrist opens like a door hinge. The hole in his left hand opens up to reveal a gun sight that Franky can aim with. Franky is then capable of shooting a cannon ball.
Requirements: 21 Vitality & 41 Cyborg

Strong Hammer
First, Franky removes the skin on his right hand. With it removed, Franky can deliver a punch which he calls Strong Hammer. This function is appropriately named due to Franky using a skinless steel version of his fist to bludgeon an opponent. It is named after the real life punch, Hammer Fist, wherein one strikes an opponent with a compacted fist as fast as possible.
Requirements: 21 Vitality & 41 Cyborg

Iron Boxing
The user delivers fast, extending and continuous punches to their target with their metallic fists. This created a lattice of super-fast punches that hollow an area.
Requirements: 51 Strength & 51 Cyborg

Blue Noise Cannon
The user's left arm transforms into a cannon, capable of emitting high decibel sonic blasts to cause massive damage to it's target.
Requirements: 81 Vitality & 81 Cyborg

Light Beam
Standard light beams used by the Seraphim. They cause a large-scale explosion capable of devastating an area. The light beams travel at light speed.
Requirements: 81Vitality & 81Cyborg

Coup de Vent (literally meaning "Wind Cannon")
Franky connects both of his arms together with a T-shaped pipe then aims the remaining end of the pipe at his opponent. He then sucks massive amounts of air into his abnormally large arms (thus making them grow even larger) and when he reaches critical mass, he fires a blast of compressed air that travels at the speed of sound at his opponent. Apparently, Franky is capable of adjusting the power when he uses this function, resulting in various levels of power.
Requirements: 81 Vitality & 81 Cyborg / 100 Vitality & 100 Cyborg

General Cannon
Franky brings the arms of General Franky together as if he were charging a Coup de Vent or a Franky Radical Beam, then fills its arms with air and fires a giant blast of compressed air towards the target. Franky described this attack as an on-land version of the Thousand Sunny's Gaon Cannon.
Requirements: 100 Vitality & 100 Cyborg

Radical Vent Beam
By making a circle or oval shape gesture with both of his hands, similar to when he used Coup de Vent, Franky first charges light and windinside of it before shooting a powerful laser wind beam that causes a massive explosion that devastates an area.
Requirements: 100 Vitality & 100 Cyborg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WedgeJessieBarrettBiggs
*Not Yet Puchased

“I know you got problems… hell, we all do. But you gotta understand that there ain’t no gettin’ offa this train we’re on, till we get to the end of the line.”

Avalanche Overview
General Overview
Avalanche is a splinter cell that operates under Gryphon's command and serves as a specialized unit within the Revolutionary Army, akin to the Cipher Pol. Focused on espionage and covert operations, Avalanche is frequently tasked with investigations and reconnaissance missions in support of the Revolutionary Army. They play a crucial role in enhancing the Revolution's intelligence capabilities, taking direct orders from the leadership (Dragon and Sabo) without the oversight of the Revolutionary Commanders. Simon Yeager serves as the leadership’s branch to Avalanche.

To identify themselves, each member of Avalanche wears a red bandanna somewhere on their body.
  1. Gryphon [Leader]
  2. Barrett [Deputy]
  3. Biggs [Mechanics]
  4. Jessie [Explosives]
  5. Wedge [Communications]
Not Yet Purchased

Avalanche Archives
Avalanche Archives
The Avalanche Archives, also known as the Chronicles of Liberation, stands as a comprehensive compendium of knowledge meticulously crafted and upheld by Avalanche. Its primary objective is to chronicle the True History, unshackled from the manipulative hands of the Celestial Dragons. Beyond this noble pursuit, the archives serve as a repository of information concerning factions, islands, kingdoms, and any noteworthy entities that have been scrutinized and documented by the Revolutionary Army since its inception. This extensive collection functions as a vital tool for the Revolution, providing critical intelligence to bolster their missions.

Gryphon, a seasoned archaeologist, serves as the Archives' foremost curator.

To be Added

Avalanche Armory
To be Purchased

Sovereign War - #1
Transition Post​
[Narrator] "With bated breath, the world awaited news from the Sovereign War. Seconds stretched into minutes, and minutes into hours, each passing moment laden with anticipation. Lives by the hundreds had been claimed, ships by the dozens sunk, and countless tales of valor and tragedy woven into the soil of Dresrossa and Alabasta. The conflict, destined to reverberate throughout this era, had seen its inaugural dawn."
[Narrator] "Those daring enough to challenge the heavens defied the odds, and the response pressed forward against the resistance to breach the Bridge towards Germa Kingdom. The battles at the Corrida Colosseum, Rainbase City, Alubarna City, the Pathway of Fate, and the SMILE Factory became chapters in the annals of history. The World Government surged ahead, reaching the Gates of Germa Castle, driven by their mission to rescue those feared to face execution and guided by the mantle of Justice. The Sovereign War entered its final installment."
[Narrator] "Whoever wins this war, becomes justice."

The Holy Land Mary Geoise
Sunlight flooded the inner sanctum of Pangaea Castle, casting a warm glow upon the marble surfaces that adorned the room known as the Room of Authority. Five men were seated in a solemn assembly within the oval-shaped chamber, their unwavering gaze fixed upon the map spread out before them. At the center of the table, a black den den mushi with a tall, pointed hat stood, its presence imposing and commanding despite its silence. The Sovereign War had reached its climactic phase, and those vested with authority deliberated the unfolding events with utmost gravity. The Five Elders.

Those hidden from the world discussed how the Marines had penetrated the veil halting advance to Germa Kingdom. Those lives lost to gain entry to Germa Kingdom were inconsequential, like pieces of a board game. Such a display of defiance was met with swift retribution. Yet, loose ends threatened the balance they had forged by hand and fire. Loose ends that threatened to turn the tide of the war.

The opposite end of the den den mushi remained ominously silent and baleful.

[Ju Peter] "The Spada Pirates have been sighted near Sovereign Island. That accursed woman will make landfall soon enough. But these reports... what to make of the Spada Pirates being intercepted by them?
[Warcury] "Only time will tell. The more pressing matter is that traitor: Leonard Burns. Admiral Kizaru's report is mighty troubling. Did Cipher Pol Aegis confirm his location?

[Saturn] "Agent Rob Lucci just sent in his report..."

The Gorosei deliberated on the significance of the meeting among the three individuals, an assembly that could change everything This unexpected turn of events necessitated a decisive action to bring an end to the war swiftly. As their voices intertwined, each presenting strategic maneuvers, their plans held merit. However, all discourse ceased abruptly with a single "ca-cha" emanating from the tall hatted black den den mushi.

The Five Elders listened intently to the chilling voice that pervaded the room with a command.
[Imu] "(garbled)... (garbled)... (garbled)... (garbled)..."

The den den mushi clacked, its voice echoing through the Empty Throne Room. Next to the throne lay a map of the Grand Line, with the Sovereign Island positioned prominently. To the east of the map, Dresrossa was visible. In a surreal and unsettling calmness, a black hand hovered over the map, moving slowly toward Dresrossa. Held in the hand was a brush tinged with red, a foreboding omen. An ominous X marked the spot.

The eyes with swirling red irises widened.

[Imu] "Dressrosa. That country... never existed."

Hundreds of miles away, a radiant light pierced through the clouds above Dresrossa, illuminating the kingdom. The Sea Kings that encircled the island fled with urgency, while birds and animals scurried in panic. Every soldier, pirate, revolutionary, and Marine remaining on the island felt a sense of helplessness wash over them. The spectacle could be witnessed from afar, visible from the far reaches of the Sovereign Island and the surrounding sea.

From the heavens, colossal beams of light descended upon Dresrossa, obliterating everything in their path and spreading outwards like an unstoppable force of nature. The island quaked violently, its very foundations crying out in anguish. A cataclysmic explosion engulfed the entire landmass, consuming it and its inhabitants in its entirety. In the aftermath, a vast void remained, with the sea rushing in to fill the void left by the obliterated kingdom.

Dresrossa had been wiped from existence.

[Narrator] "The pages of history books would be turned with fervor, for the heavens had a response that would ripple across the seas for years to come. It served as successful deterrence to all who dared defy the World Government—an act of God"

Last edited:
Top Bottom