Island Haela Isles

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Curse of the Howling Wind!
The Rapture - #13
@Sea
The group made it to the beige that divided Jotun and Midgard; the Great Halea Bridge. The kid still had his chest puffed. An act to fool himself of his doubts. Fenrir certainly had not been tortured as Akira, his mind still young and malleable. Wanting to confront his father, and his past, Fenrir followed Akita’s advice. He had come to see him as an older brother, as an example.

Akira led the group to the bridge. In the distance, they could see the shore of Migard.

[Fenrir] “I have run all these areas fleeing from the Army. We’re about to enter Migard. Soon, we pass the Fields of Dreams and make it to the City of Migard, where my father lives, and where the Army is housed.”
Suddenly, the wolves growled. At the end of the bridge, a woman appeared; Kath. Behind her were at least 25 soldiers. They carried the flag of the Revolutionary Army, barring their path. Fenrir, admittedly scared, began to walk back. The woman drew the blade and the soldiers charged while roaring.

Suddenly, Akira would hear a scream from behind him. Now about 40 feet from Akira, a man with a cowboy outfit held Fenrir from behind. Brandished against the boy’s head was a revolver, the finger pressing on the trigger, only a hair from blowing the boy’s head off. The soldiers in front were simply a distraction.

[Uii] “Do you know how much trouble King Ran has gone through because of your rampages, kid? The curse has almost led to a Revolution! And you here come right to their doorstep. What a stroke of luck!”
[Uii] “And you, newcomer. Don’t move any closer or the kid gets it.”

From behind Uii, five Lapans jumped from beneath the bridge, forMing a wall between Akira and the kid. The wolves growled at the Lapans, congregating together, but keeping their distance. The Lapans approached from the back, while the soldiers approached from the front. In the middle of the bridge, the group was trapped, already one taken.

Ull
Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 44+17=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 40+8=48
48x2=96
-Durability: 48
-Stamina: 48
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 31
31x2=62
-Gunslinging: 62

Kath
Level 35
35 x 5 = 175
Strength: 30+15=45
Speed: 49+6=55
55x2=110
-Reaction: 55
-Movement: 55
Vitality: 49+6=55
55x2=110
-Durability: 55
-Stamina: 55
Martial Arts: 47
47x2=94
-Gunslinging: 51
-Brawling: 43

Revolutionary Solders (25)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+5=15
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 30

Lapahn (5)
Level 40
40 x 3= 120
Strength: 40
Speed: 50
50x2=100
Movement Speed: 50
Reaction Speed: 50
Vitality: 40
40x2=80
Durability: 40
Stamina: 40

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bridge
@Ichimonji

Akira would continue his way over the bridge, but such time of peacefulness is quickly cut short as the wolves growled – revealing to be a lady by end of the bridge with at least a couple dozens of soldiers behind her. Unknowingly, behind them was another as well, taking Akira by surprise when the boy screamed – prompting the older boy to turn and find himself in a hostage situation, though he is not the hostage but the boy, Fenrir is. With that man speaking in a tone of confidence, believing that he is in absolute control of the situation, threatening with the boy’s life. However, the Revolutionary Officers made a mistake, this may be a hostage situation, but they held no value for Akira, not even Fenrir. Ignoring the existence of the man and his words, Akira would only speak out loud – presumably to Fenrir.

“I told you haven’t I? Nobody, not even myself will tell you what your path is. Your life and destiny is your own, if you wish to die like this then that’s the end of your path and that is the extent of what you resolved yourself to do.”

Words that cut directly towards the young boy’s heart. Indeed, Akira will not dictate what the boy will do, or help him in this situation – the boy, already resolved and steeled himself back in the cave would have to stand up to his own feet. Without moving, Akira would only unsheathe his weapon, removing his katana from the scabbard – but not yet attempting any attacks. Dealing with this situation is incredibly easily on his own, as the Shadow of the Grim Reaper – the conclusion is easy. But this is not the story of the Shadow, this is the story of Fenrir.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Rapture - #14
@Sea
Surrounded by two sides, Fenrir was taken hostage. As Utti drew the gun and had it against Fenrir, the boy’s demeanor change. From confidence to immediate panic. The Shadow did not help - the boy had his own path. It dawned on Fenrir, he would have to free himself from the chains of his father.

Fenrir looked down. His eyes darted from the wolves, to Akira, to the gun. Suddenly, Fenrir broke and screamed.

[Fenrir] “I-I-I don’t want to d-d-d-ie!!!!! ”
The boy gave up. His quest for survival led him to give into fear. The Shadow had a point. However, this was but a boy. He was not as strong as Akira, or he had resolved in believing. Utti jumped off the bridge to a waiting speedboat. It sped away towards the mainland with Fenrir captive, towards the castle of Migard.

When Utti jumped off the bridge, the Lapans attacked. They got tangled with the wolves, fighting in a pack. The soldiers rushed Akira, blades drawn. From behind them, the woman shot dozens of gullets, intent on shooting Akira down.

Kath Attack
41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level +2 B Rank bullets = 81-100: 5. Large Building Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bridge
@Ichimonji

Despite Akira’s attempt to ensure Fenrir have to confidence and resolve, especially after his proclamation from the cave – Fenrir broke instead. Resulting in Fenrir simply giving up as his quest seems to end. Perhaps this is the logical result of pushing a kid too far, however Akira doesn’t seem to respond further, the older boy is disappointed though his facial expression shows otherwise. Seemly unaffected to Fenrir’s outburst. Akira would watch as Utti jumped off the bridge, Akira did not interfere, as he would only watch – literally following what he has said he is going to do. The rabbits would attack, only to tangle with the wolves while the soldiers would charge at him, the lady at the back start shooting bullets.

Dealing with the immediate threat first, Akira would fire an air blade through the swing of his sword, generating one towards the incoming bullets. Even if it is a simple air blade, Akira’s prowess creates one that is strong enough to quickly overpower the bullets and continue its path towards the soldiers. Even if the air blade does not have the ability to completely overwhelm the soldiers, hitting even several of the soldiers are enough to create a knockback effect, and since they are by the bridge, a good amount of soldiers would have simply get thrown off the bridge and down to the water, this should be enough to break the soldiers’ morale and charge for the time being. Akira have words for Kath, being a revolutionary – she is the target.

“You are from the Revolutionary I take it. Spada Pirates have business with you.”

With a step forward, Akira would burst forward towards Kath at incredible speed, if there are any soldiers left on the bridge, Akira could easily manoeuvre past them before they are able to react properly. Hoping to get in front of Kath before she can process her thoughts, he kept his eyes on her guns, in case she would fire any bullets, Akira can deal with them easily. Should Akira get in front of Kath, the boy would push her down with his free hand, forcing her to fall onto the ground, his sword, the tip of the blade placed near her neck but not killing her, should Kath even attempts to move her guns, Akira could simply kick it away from her hands.

Name: Crescent Moon
Description: The user can generate an air blade with a swing of the sword. (31 Shuurin, 31 Strength)

Akira DPR vs Bullets: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + C: +1 = 101-119: 6. City Block Level vs 5. Large Building Level
Result: Akira wins.

Name: n/a
Description: The user plants a foot forward, bends a little and uses force to dash forward, which allows the user to propel slightly forward for the next step but with increased momentum, allowing one to strike with greater intensity which forms the basis for the fighting style. It can also be used in tandem to spin by twisting the body, resulting in a quick spin or two to create momentum. This technique can be used in conjunction with any basic attacks or certain techniques. [Pic 1][Pic 2] (Follows Soru rules: 11 Shuurin, 21 Movement Speed; The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5; 1 turn cool down at 100 mastery)

Akira's DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Rapture - #15
@Sea
Fenrir was gone, taken towards the route towards the Castle of Migatd, where Fenrir had stated his father and the Revolutionary Army is housed. Left behind was Akira, now surrounded by all sides. Soldiers raged on, met by an illustrious airblade.

With overbearing power, hose who were not cut down were thrown off the bridge, the gullets disposed of. Only Kath survived by moving to the side. Yet, when she looked up, the powerful Akira was already upon her, blade against neck and pinned to the ground. She tried to move her guns, but were effortlessly kicked aside by the Shadow.

[Kath] “Y-y-y-you are no normal p-p-p-pirate. Please don’t kill me! I’m simply a lowly sergeant in the Army! I’ll tell you what you need to know!”
The man’s display of power made the woman tremble down to her very core. She sought survival. As they would converse, the Lapans, seeing the soldiers defeated, retreated towards the other side. The wolves would regroup, finding only three left alive, including the alpha wolf.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Migard Bridge
@Ichimonji

It was simple yet effective – the woman known as Kath easily broke as Akira hoped so, otherwise she would likely have to die. Not that Akira relish in doing so, possibly the only one in Spada Pirates that doesn’t really enjoy killing – at least not as much as the rest. With the surrender of the Revolutionary Officer, which seems to have trigger the rabbits running and the survival of the wolf pack although Akira doesn’t seem to care too much about. The path to Migard is guaranteed thus it is only a matter of time that the boy would find his way to the castle. The boy does not need to much information for the time being, but he needed to acquire allies.

“Who is the one in-charge of the Revolutionary in Haela Isles?”

Akira would ask the woman coldly; his weapon did not leave its place by the woman’s neck. The boy has plans not just for the revolutionaries in this island, but for the organisation as a whole. Kath would be the stepping stone for his plans, and her subservience through what seems to be fear and death would be required. Spada Pirates will find a way to acquire intelligence through spies within the Revolutionaries, Akira would have to make sure of that – whether this would ultimately benefit the pirate crew as a whole, would only be seen in the future.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Confrontation - #16
@Sea
Blade against the neck of Kath under the threat of death, Akita’s overwhelming power made the woman give in. She trembled before him, pleading for her life as a lowly soldier would. The man would command a question with authorit; he sought the Revolutionary Army.

Kath took a second, and when the blade was pressed an centimeter closer, she answered hastily.

[Kath] “I-I-I-I-t’s Captain Marasobi “Lightning Flash”. He serves under the Revolutionary Army Commander of the Grand Line! We were sent here to extract the power the boy held!”
[Kath] “T-t-t-hat’s all I know! You must believe me!”
Words given in fear, under threat of death. Assuming, but not deciding, The Shadow asked where Marasobi was, Kath would point to the Castle of Migard. If allowed, she would lead him past the bridge into Migard, into a small pattern of caves underneath the stone. Eventually, the two would come out the back side of the Castle of Migard. If Akira had any other questions, now would be the time.

Soon, they came upon the back alleyways instead of the normal entrance through the town. A large gate gave entry to the castle back entrance in front of large rocky plains with signs of a battlefield. When Kath and Akira approached, the gate would creak open; they were expected.

[King Ran] “You child, are all that stands between me and the throne being mine forever! The Revolution‘s power, the witch’s power, Fenrir’s power, all within my grasp!”

Standing on top of the gate was King Ran, easily distinguishable by his regal armor. Next to him was the witch, her fingers whisking a violet light menacingly. Cannons were wheeled in on top the gate, at least a dozen, their aim towards Akira. In front of them, two soldiers held swords against the neck of Fenrir, the young boy knelt. His face was down, defeated and scared.

[Fenrir] P-p-p-please, just save yourself, big bro...”
Coming from the gates were literally dozens of soldiers. From behind Kath and Akira, more soldiers came until they were completely surrounded from both sides.

Leading the fifty soldiers in front of Akira at the gate was an armored man, tribal patterns in his face screaming commander. He led the soldiers with the flag of the Royal Army. Leading the fifty soldiers from behind was a large Fishman with a casual attire and spiky blonde hair. He led the soldiers with the flag of the Revolutionary Army.

The Shadow stared down two whole armies.

[Edit: Granmar fixes]

Tyr
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 40+10=50
Speed: 60+10=70
70x2=140
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 70
Vitality: 40+25=65
65x2=130
-Durability: 65
-Stamina: 65
Haki: 50
50x2=100
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 49
Martial Arts: 60
60x2=120
-Swordmanship: 70
-Brawling: 50

Marasobi "Lightning Flash"
Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 55+20=75
Speed: 65+5=70
70x2=140
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 70
Vitality:61+20=81
81x2=162
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 53
53x2=106
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 42
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Fishman Karate: 82

Royal Guard (50)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30

Revolutionary Solders (50)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Migard
@Ichimonji

With enough of a threat given to the revolutionary officer, she would yield to Akira’s ‘request’, although she doesn’t seem to know much within the revolutionary, although she did know of her in-charge, which is what that is important. Despite her being a lowly officer, Kath would be an important piece for Spada Pirates to have a foothold within the Revolutionary, she needs to more power to be effective, she needs to be in a higher position. Once Kath has made sure to give all her information to Akira, she would attempt to lead the boy towards the castle, perhaps – a trap? Regardless of how she would lead Akira to, the boy would finally speak during the way to the castle, both a threat and an opportunity.

“From now on, you are mine. You will help me spy on the Revolutionary activities throughout the world, I want to know where is the revolutionary headquarters. All the revolutionaries except you will die on this island, betray me and you will join them.”

“Tell me about the Witch from Alfheim.”

Words that would put Zalera and La Spada to smile, the words to manipulate the officer to his bidding is something commonly a theme within the pirate crew. Fear. A tool he would learn and use from La Spada might have put her into a position where she must accept if she wishes to live, although being just a young boy she may not ultimately take it seriously. Once they would walk past the back alleyways of the town, where the Castle of Migard stood – Akira immediately took the chance to change clothes discretely, or at least took out his shirt and replace it with his assassin clothing, while the clothing would cover over his pants, it would not affect his movements outside of making hotter within his clothing. Once he changed quickly, he would follow Kath to the gates, which would now be opened. King Ran, a man stood atop of them in regal armour expects them, though his appearance would look strange to the King, it is of no mistake that the boy he would expect be him, after all Kath is beside him which should be enough for anyone to figure it out. Cannons would be placed on top of them, aimed directly at them – while dozen soldiers surround Fenrir, now placed in a worst hostage situation.

Defeated, Fenrir only wishes for Akira to save himself – which is something unexpected for Akira. More soldiers came pouring to surround Akira and Kath, the witch too seems to be apparent in this scheme. Even if Akira could deal with everyone here, saving Fenrir would be a task impossible for him without having the upper hand. Akira knew that no matter the cost, Fenrir have to save himself.

“How about putting that words into action for yourself Fenrir? These soldiers, are nothing compared to you. You have the power to change your destiny yet you ultimately choose to backed out and allowed those to be weaker than you to control you. The wolves followed you because they believed in you, or did their sacrifice meant nothing?”

“I won’t save you. Only you can and will save yourself, Fenrir. If you want change, then do it yourself.”

Unsheathing his weapon once more, Akira seemly decided to abandon Fenrir – his words would only mutter underneath his breath to Kath beside him, it’s time for her to do something more useful.

“Stay close to me. Once the situation is chaotic enough, protect that kid. Don’t let him die.”

Haki would clad his weapon as it became jet black – with a quick spin Akira swung his sword around him, generating a massive tornado around the boy, with the pair in the eye, safe from Akira’s own attack. The large tornado could potentially even tower over the castle in height, but more importantly it should serve to blow away all the soldiers and anyone else surrounding Akira. Although he would leave those at the top of the gate alone for now, if Fenrir wishes to do anything to save himself, then he would best do so soon for Akira will not wait.

Name: Autumn's Great Wind
Description: The Ittōryū version of Kokujo: O Tatsumaki (Dragon Twister) but with greater potency. (91 Shuurin, 91 Movement, 91 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + S:+4 + CoA Hardening: +2 = 12. Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fenrir Rises! - #17
@Sea
Surrounded by two armies, Akira stood tall. He beckoned the child to face his fears, as Akira faced the rest. Akira spoke of the wolves, of their sacrifice. Fenrir’s face jolted towards Akira. His eyes sought the wolves. The boy’s eyes widened when he realized they were no more.

Guilt overtook him. King Ran, seeing the dread, chastised him.

[King Ran] “They were only tools to keep you in check in the wild. And as tools, they rusted and were discarded.”
That word, ”discarded”, awakened something within the boy. He was discarded too by his father. Yet the wolves embraced him. Memories flooded in on where the boy was found in the snow by the wolves. When the wolves raised him with no judgments, the only one. Tools?!

[Fenrir] “THEY WERE NOT TOOLS! THEY WERE MY FAMILY!!
A roar echoed. The soldiers brought their sword against the boy’s neck, yet they could not penetrate the growing fur. A transformation that would tower over the gate. Where the boy was now stood a giant wolf with giant fangs and red eyes; Mythological Zoan Fenrir. A howl echoed; the Curse of the Howling Wind.

The canons and soldiers at the gate were discarded by the mere roar. Standing atop the gate, only King Ran and the witch stood. A mighty battle between the three began, the witch throwing purple blasts of light at Fenrir, and King thing with his great sword.

Down below, Akira had begun his battle with the two armies. The tornado would rip the earth, causing the whole island to shake. The winds‘ gale made short work of the soldiers surrounding him; Akira now stood in a battlefield full of bodies by the hundred.

From the pile, around thirty soldiers survived. They raised their guns and fired at Akira and Kath. A distraction, it would seem. From above, Tyr came swinging his sword, clad in haki. From right below Akira, the earth would part and Marasobi appeared, sending a shockwave upwards with air-bending force, haki spiking off him.

[Tyr] “Nitoryu... Otoro!”
[Marasobi] “Yonsenmaigawara Seiken!!”
Tyr DPS
41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level + 2 CoA +2 B Rank = 8. City Level
Otoro (応登楼 Ōtōrō?, literally meaning "Reply Climbing a Tower"): Two air-based projectile slashes are sent downwards while falling as Zoro swings his swords downwards, with the gravity complimenting the force of the attack.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B​

Marasobi DPS
61-80: 4. Small Building Level + 2 CoA + 3 A Rank = 9. Mountain Level
Yonsenmaigawara Seiken (四千枚瓦正拳 Yonsenmai-gawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Four Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful straight punch that sends the opponent bigger than the user flying backwards.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A​

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Migard Castle
@Ichimonji

The powerful tornado would surround and almost wipe the armies, causing most of the soldiers to be defeated by it immediately. A roar could be heard, almost bestial-like – perhaps Akira said something wrong? He wouldn’t be able to know until all these is over. He already said his piece thus there is no reason to look beyond. Several of the hundreds of soldiers would remain alive, picking up their guns and continues to fire towards Akira and Kath, though such attacks could be easily dodged and parried just with the katana, the main problem would be what came next. Tyr would appear and attack from above, but beneath Akira, the ground shook for a moment before breaking – as a fist would rise upon it, which is enough signal for the boy to focus on what came beneath him.

As the Fishman’s fist rise up, Akira took a step back allowing part of the Fishman body to appear before taking a step back in very quickly, his katana coated in black as the boy immediately presses down onto the side of his fist and push it towards the side, allowing the Fishman to still come up but safely preventing his attack from actually hitting Akira. As the Fishman should likely continue to come up, the sword would go down instead, aiming to slice the hand off as it slides into the flesh of the Fishman’s arm, at the same time – the boy immediately used his free hand afterwards to grab hold of the Fisherman’s clothes and lift the Fishman up from the ground and attempts to toss the Fishman hold onto the air, towards Tyr – which if successful should allow Akira to make use of the Fishman’s body as a meat shield against Tyr’s attack, and possibly even taking the Fishman out in one move.

Name: Autumn's Night
Description: A counter technique where the user clashes the weapon against the enemy's and forcefully push down the weapon while at the same time moving closer to the enemy. With this, the user aims to slide his weapon towards the opponent's hands and immediately with two hands, applies body momentum and swing out the katana towards the side. Through this, one can possibly cut off the enemy's hand depending on the weapon being used, or break weapon's guard and then the hands before finally resulting in a horizontal swing to the target's body. (61 Shuurin, 61 Reaction, 61 Strength)

Akira DPR vs Marasobi: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + B: +2 + CoA: +2 = 10. Island Level
Akira DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fenrir Rises! - #18
@Sea
The roaring of Fenrir echoed, a grand background to the grand battle. The top of the gate was a battleground as well, as the transformed Fenrir fought tooth and nail with King Ran and the witch, tearing the ground asunder. Their mighty battle continued above the remnants of the army below.
Fist parried, Akira brought the blade down. Yet he’s find the Fishman contort his body and spin as a response. This caused the blade to slice off only fingers, instead of the whole arm. Likewise, Tyr came down, his blade towards Marasobi. The slash would engulf Marasobi, both falling down to a crater below.
[Marasobi] “T-t-t-that’s all?! The Revolutionary Army does not kneel!”
The Fishman had stood up, never knelt. there was a slash on his stomach, actively bleeding, yet the Fishman did not yield, his values tall. Tyr wiped his blade off the fish man’s blood; even here there was racism.

Tyr had no care for the RA soldier. Instead, they redied. Tyr sheathed his sword and held it backwards. Marasobi took his bleeding hand and manipulated the blood like water, blood surrounded his fist, vibrating with power. Both beings clad with Haki, they stared at Akira.

No hesitation. Their strongest attack. Each aimed at Akira’s chest and take him out.

[Tyr] “Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson!!!”

[Marasobi] “Samegawara Seiken!!!”
Tyr DPS: 7. Town Level
Marasobi Vit: 81-100: 5. Town Level
DPR equal to dura: normal damage​
Tyr DPS: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level + 2 CoA +2 B Rank = 8. City Level
Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson ("One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song of Death"): A stronger version of his original "Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.​
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A​

Marasobi DPS: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level + 2 CoA + 3 A Rank = 9. Mountain Level
Samegawara Seiken ("Shark Tile True Punch"): A powerful straight punch that is strong enough to send the shadow-powered Gekko Moriah reeling.​
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A​

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Migard Castle
@Ichimonji

Akira managed to parry the attack but the Fishman’s fast response allowed him to get away from losing an arm, instead his fingers were sliced off. But regardless of it, Akira was able to toss the Fishman towards the soldier as a meat shield and it worked. Allowing the Fishman to take damage in place of Akira. Soon afterwards, the Fishman would stand up while the soldier cleaned the blood off, it seems that either the soldier isn’t strong enough to take out the Fishman or that the Fishman is pretty strong himself. No matter the cause, Akira have no desire to drag out the battle no longer, as it seems like that’s the case for his enemies.

Just as the two leapt forth to attack, Akira took the opportunity of the distance to take a step forth, his speed blitzing through at incredible speed towards the both of them in hopes of taking them out before they could react, his sword in a stance of a fencers as he attacked, a flurry of 13 strikes would occur at the same time, where each strike was clad in invisible Haki – an unholy amount of speed in which Akira has thrusted his weapon forward. Usually the attack is meant for a single target, but with the both of them at such a close proximity with each other, it is possible to hit the both of them at the same time, while the attack may be divide in half – the power of the technique should be enough to fatally wound them. Should the both of them fell to Akira’s sword, all that’s left is only for Akira to clean up with the remaining soldiers, there can be no witness. Only Kath and Fenrir must remain – and that is when Akira’s plan will be put into action for the future.

Name: n/a
Description: The user plants a foot forward, bends a little and uses force to dash forward, which allows the user to propel slightly forward for the next step but with increased momentum, allowing one to strike with greater intensity which forms the basis for the fighting style. It can also be used in tandem to spin by twisting the body, resulting in a quick spin or two to create momentum. This technique can be used in conjunction with any basic attacks or certain techniques. [Pic 1][Pic 2] (Follows Soru rules: 11 Shuurin, 21 Movement Speed; The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5; 1 turn cool down at 100 mastery)

Name: Autumn's Demise
Description: One of the most powerful technique known by this style. The user attacks in a flurry of skewers at an incredible speed such that all 13 strikes are done at the same time. Surprisingly, this technique is the result of practicing Pelting Rain and Autumn's Storm for an unholy amount of times, an imitation of fencing techniques. [Pic 1] (81 Shuurin, 81 Movement, 81 Strength)

Akira DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + S: +4 + Invisible CoA: +1 = 11. Small Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Beginning of End! - #19
@Sea
Down amidst the knocked out soldiers, the Fishman and the soldier joined forces. They sought to protect the kingdom and their assets, respectively. Their strongest attacks put forth, they met an abnormal force. Akira had responded in kind, with force they had never seen before. Their attacks were set aside and the blade met skin.

The two remained standing after the clash, blood pouring. Suddenly, the wind passed, knocking them forward. Both warriors fell unconscious, and without medical attention to stop the bleeding, likely death.
[King Ran] “H-H-How dare you?! You insolent child! I MADE YOU!!!!”
King Ran’s voice echoed from the top of the gate. In ruins, Akira could see the witch defeated in the rubble, and only Fenrir and King Ran standing. King Ran was on his knees, wounded and without a weapon. His eyes saw fear as the giant wolf towered above him, his fangs slobbering above him. King Ran changed his tune, fast.

[King Ran] “Y-Y-You wouldn’t kill me... right? I’m your father! All I did was to make you stronger! You must believe me! This was to make you the rightful heir! I-I-I love you!”

A performance. Yet Fenrir stopped mere inches from devouring his father. The wolve’s eyes transitioned back to a human. He was in a struggle. Would he kill his father? What would his ‘big brother’ do?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Migard Castle
@Ichimonji

With the defeat of the two strongest warriors of Haela Isles, all that is to remain to finish off the soldiers, which once Akira is also done with it. He would finally look atop the gate – Fenrir has decided to act on his own. Good. Akira thought, with the King remains upon the King’s anger, and then his complete surrender, giving in to fear. Akira has no use for King Ran, Kath can easily insert a new King to replace him as a revolutionary or the people of Haela Isles would simply organize a new government, the conclusion does not matter for Akira. Kath is his prize. The need of a revolutionary member that would stay obedient to him is all that matters. As hopefully Kath would still stay around them, Akira would jump up to the top of the gate in seconds, the King still lives, simply throwing the parent card in hopes of survival, clinging on to blood desperately. Fenrir seems to be in dilemma, but Akira don’t have that problem. Without uttering a single word, Akira simply swung his sword and all that happens next is the King’s head that detaches from his body, perhaps saving the boy from a decision that could damage his mentality in the future, but for Akira it is his way of protecting the boy, a decision that no other Spada Pirates could have done without any hidden agenda. Swing his katana once more towards the empty space, leaving the blood to splatter out from his weapon, Akira sheathed it.

“It’s done, you may choose whatever life you want. Whether to go back to the wolves, find a better life here or to search for a new life outside – you are free. However, you have to do something for me.”

Walking away from Fenrir for the time being, Akira now have one more thing to do. His existence in Haela Isles must not be known. Towards Kath, if she is following Akira the entire time, the boy would finally speak of what he has to do, it is time for the Legend of La Spada to reach every ocean, every island, every city and every person – this legend will spread through Akira’s actions throughout the world, as the Shadow and everyone will soon fear the Grim Reaper. Passing Kath a teared piece of vivre card and a den den mushi, it is her only way to contact or find Akira.

“Kath, I don’t care what will happen in Haela Isles, if you must change the government and find a new leader for these people here then so be it, report of your success if you have to – to climb the ladder in the Revolutionary. Fenrir will officially be dead, so he can find his new life. What I need from you is intel, and the location of the HQ.”

“And finally, for the both of you – spread the rumours of La Spada and of her powers, say that she has come to claim this island if you must, that she came to liberate, it doesn’t matter what is the version so long as today's actions in Migard it is of her doing. Spread the story that whoever tries to get in La Spada’s way and her shadow will come for them.”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The New Age! - #20
@Sea
Fenrir struggled to retain his humanity. Peering into his father’s pleading eyes, his heart rushed. Suddenly, his ‘big brother’ interfered. With a nonchalant swing of his sword, King Ran was no more. The Shadow would swipe his sword and the blood, casting away the Kingdom like nothing.

Fenrir lowered his head, his body transforming to that of the boy. Between his teeth, the boy thanked Akira. He had saved Fenrir of a life of torture, of the life of the Spada Pirates. To an onlooker, and Kath, however, Akira was cold-blooded and merciless. A triumphant warrior in the shadows.
[Kath] “Y-Y-Y-yes. T-t-t-thank you, s—s-ir.”
Kath responded quickly. She had witnessed the man tear down two armies and an officer of the Revolutionary Army without breaking a sweat. She was not going to disobey. Fear gripped her tight.
[Fenrir] “I will go back to Jotun. After all this, one thing is certain. My home is, and always has been, there. I can smell some of my brothers survived. I will repay them in kind.”
[Fenrir] “I no longer need to howl out of loneliness. This time, I can protect this country from the shadows, like you Big Bro.”
Fenrir would take those words to heart. If he would accept it, Fenrir gave Akira one of his hair - should he ever need to track a friend down.

Days would pass, and with it, the legend grew. The people of Migatd saw them without a ruler. They soon found the King’s labs and chambers of dark magic, where he promoted the late witch. It had become known that King Ran was power-hungry, and the famine was his fault in his quest for power.

Kath had supplanted herself as the de facto military ruler with the handful of RA soldiers left. Her report to the Revolution and the World was that La Spada fell like a plague and destroyed the current monarchy in search of Fenrir, unknowingly saving the island from an oppressive regime. Fenrir, so Kath said, died at La Spada’s hands.

Kath took over the rank of Marasobi; a captain in the Grand Line under Emporio Ivankov. Rumors had it the RA would find a ruler they could control, but in the meantime, Kath oversaw the island. What they didn’t know was that Kath was a double-agent controlled with fear.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Haela Island
@Ichimonji

Fenrir would attempt to follow the footsteps of Akira’s path – but instead of following the same path as Akira did, the shadow of death, the assassin which wrought death and destruction wherever Death goes or commanded, Fenrir took the path of heroism. It was not one in which Akira expected, and it might be better where the boy lived a much simpler life, the life where Akira does not have the privilege of having. But Fenrir decided on his home, and desired to protect, Akira wouldn’t object, nor does he want to – it is the boy’s life. Taking hold of Fenrir’s hair – the boy was given a gift, not just as an appreciation but also as a way to locate Fenrir in the future, no words were said but Akira would keep it in a small pouch, an acknowledgement of acceptance.

Kath’s words were however, expected – like La Spada before him, the boy gave an ultimatum to her and the same choice were made. With Kath under Spada Pirates, under Akira – she would make a fine ally for the time being. Akira wasn’t like La Spada or the rest of her crew, the boy kept his humanity – at least more than the rest ever did. He would not abandon Kath as long as she would not betray him, his word that he plans to keep. And with that the boy would leave the Isles quietly, back in Alfheim where it is less problematic.

Akira’s action has succeeded, the boy has a spy within the revolutionary – hopefully where she would succeed and give the needed intel for Spada Pirate’s future plans. The secondary objective of Akira has also started to grew, the story would grow from Haela Isles, and soon words will eventually spread beyond the isles and far to the seas. It will be a legend worthy of dread and fear.

Top Bottom