Future Events Happy Birthday to the Shitty Cook - Leak from our Spoiler Provider - Beware!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing do with 1006 chapter

- Credit to Vagapunk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What is all this I see?
[automerge]1614621050[/automerge]
Mythical fiery bird has to ne Marco, Phoenix Fire Diable Jambe?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's a leak from one of our spoiler provider. It says that Oda and his editor had this convo before which leaked future plans for Sanji that would be highly significant to the story.

Not sure if this relates to what he told Kuma back in Thriller Bark arc, saying that he'd be the worst enemy the marines will have, something like that.
[automerge]1614621227[/automerge]
It'd be dope if Marco dies and he acquired that fruit. Dope!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is potentialy huge, I remember theories that Sanji was this or that because he couldn't be photographed. The dodgy fanart bounty, the curly eyebrows, it all had a hidden meaning. But of course that all fell apart

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I remember a theory who led me to OJ - the cosmic shit something. It was a very good theory. Turned out eyebrows are inherited from Sora. LMAO...

I have been and still waiting for the actual meaning of this and whether this one is just him bluffing Kuma.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I remember a theory who led me to OJ - the cosmic shit something. It was a very good theory. Turned out eyebrows are inherited from Sora. LMAO...

I have been and still waiting for the actual meaning of this and whether this one is just him bluffing Kuma.
Sora the hero of the Marines that strapped seagulls to their feet, there's definitely something there

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still like the Sora theories, they all are still valid with all the S.W.O.R.D. shit, open Germa plot strings, Drake, Rocky Port. Damn Sora will be real and Sanji's endgame opponent.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco will die, Sanji will obtain the Phoenix Fruit, he will be reborn to greatness. I can see it comming. :weirdpeep:

There is also the Garuda, which is Judges epithet. While the Garuda isn´t traditionally asssociated with fire, the fiery Birdramon in Digimon Adventure digivolves into a Garudamon, which is evidence enough for me.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is also the Garuda, which is Judges epithet. While the Garuda isn´t traditionally asssociated with fire, the fiery Birdramon in Digimon Adventure digivolves into a Garudamon, which is evidence enough for me.
I agree, I hope this ain't a Red Herring, I will hate it if Goda does it :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing do with 1006 chapter

- Credit to Vagapunk
I've seen many spoilers like these before and none of the were true.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hot stuff, like the idea of the Raid Suit eating the devil fruit and everything else was foreshadow that Sanji will obtain a devil fruit ability. Especially if you consider that Sora is wearing a Raid Suit for some reason and the sea gulls being randomly on it. Amazing if true!

Reactions: Rej
Top Bottom