Info Hell, but it's frozen over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

:blobgift:"Coming home for Christmas...":blobgift:

Now that we've been sailing for a bit, and we're approaching that time of the year, we felt it fitting to release a theme to celebrate this, something that several of you have been asking for, a light theme! I have set it as the default theme of the forum, but you can switch back to the dark theme again you can click this little button in the bottom left:

We'll return the dark theme as default later, but for now we just want people to be aware of the new theme. We're not sure if we'll retain this theme after the new years with or without different imagery or make a different light theme, but we will see how it goes.

:yay:In other news, congratulations to @Shion for becoming our second full Admin, and @Shottie for becoming Super Moderator.:yay:

:tedhug:Team Thriller Bark hopes you have a great upcoming holidays, or rest of the year. :tedhug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did some.......one

Just turn the lights on?

AHHHHHHH
GOOD JOB
[automerge]1575645687[/automerge]
I like it.:blobaww:
INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNN
[automerge]1575645812[/automerge]
Arara... Winter really got to this place, didn't it? Hmmm... about this theme... hmm... well... uh... I was gonna say something about it. But I forgot.

ICEEE AGEEEEE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom