General Hololive and VTubers

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MOVIE WATCHALONGS? arent most of them membership only? xD

but yeah you already took a deep dive from a high clifff and you reached the bottom almost quite fast :pepesmug: lmao, its so fun to see people falling into the rabbit hole, it always brings me a smile

I know what you mean with being all over the place and start to like a majority of the vtubers you come across, everyone is hard working and they always have to fullfill the expectations for an audience of millions and they all do a great job at fulfilling it :pepeclown:

I am not into chess but I watched a stream today of Kureiji Ollie getting coached by some top female chess professional and it was quite exciting, I learned together with Ollie

:pepeclown:
I watched it at Pekosubs. They have a translated playlist of vtubers reacting to western movies. I find it fascinating lol

True although I feel like the vtuber hole is pretty DEEP... Quite honestly, I haven't really gotten to a lot of specific v-tubers yet (unlike my favorites that I mentioned) because there's a lot of clips for a whole lot of them like Subaru, Rushia, Kanata, Suisei, etc. Btw, I think I just saw that stream that you were referring to with the red v-tuber. I'll check her out pretty soon lol!

also watching VShoujo? Nux Taku?
Ironmouse and Nyanners for VShoujo with a little Veibae mixed in. Nux Taku just popped into my feed like yesterday. I'll try and check it out soon.

Oh man... I've never heard someone utter something so disgusting but in a kawaii-type way LOL. I also love the immediate regret right after. Korone probably has the cutest avy I've seen so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I watched it at Pekosubs. They have a translated playlist of vtubers reacting to western movies. I find it fascinating lol

True although I feel like the vtuber hole is pretty DEEP... Quite honestly, I haven't really gotten to a lot of specific v-tubers yet (unlike my favorites that I mentioned) because there's a lot of clips for a whole lot of them like Subaru, Rushia, Kanata, Suisei, etc. Btw, I think I just saw that stream that you were referring to with the red v-tuber. I'll check her out pretty soon lol!

Ironmouse and Nyanners for VShoujo with a little Veibae mixed in. Nux Taku just popped into my feed like yesterday. I'll try and check it out soon.

Oh man... I've never heard someone utter something so disgusting but in a kawaii-type way LOL. I also love the immediate regret right after. Korone probably has the cutest avy I've seen so far

Aye, I am sadly not the movie type of person. But who knows...one day imma try it in one of the memberships. XD

Yeah the rabbit hole is too deep. And then there are other agencies like Nijisanji...all the indie VTuber. And each VTuber has some hardcore fans and their own clip channel that support them. Its such a massive network down there lol.

Aye Kureiji Ollie has some comeback from me. She is somehow so popular and still blowing up. Remarkable.

Nyanners pog and Ironmouse. Those two are the most iconic ones indeed. They also collab alot with non virtual content creatores. Its a different side of the rabbit hole. XD Nyanners got me into vtubing first hand. She is still funny and amazing to date.

XD ah the good ol EatingMikeTysonsA** clips. Thats a meme that took its hype for granted. XD also yeah Korona amazing as always. Have you seen her new outfit? Its 11/10 I love it so much!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aye, I am sadly not the movie type of person. But who knows...one day imma try it in one of the memberships. XD

Yeah the rabbit hole is too deep. And then there are other agencies like Nijisanji...all the indie VTuber. And each VTuber has some hardcore fans and their own clip channel that support them. Its such a massive network down there lol.

Aye Kureiji Ollie has some comeback from me. She is somehow so popular and still blowing up. Remarkable.

Nyanners pog and Ironmouse. Those two are the most iconic ones indeed. They also collab alot with non virtual content creatores. Its a different side of the rabbit hole. XD Nyanners got me into vtubing first hand. She is still funny and amazing to date.

XD ah the good ol EatingMikeTysonsA** clips. Thats a meme that took its hype for granted. XD also yeah Korona amazing as always. Have you seen her new outfit? Its 11/10 I love it so much!
Ah, it's cool. Honestly, it's tough to watch the whole thing without the translation and movie scenes spliced in. Pekosubs is one of those translator channels on YT where I also got to watch Pekora's Metal Gear LPs because she pulled it in her own channel lol

True. I've seen some indie Vtubers before I checked Hololive and I haven't even seen any of Nijisanji yet. It's funny that the only vtuber I know over in Nijisanji just graduated at the same time that Coco did although in a more sad way :(

I've just started to watch her now from videos with Miko. Came across some clips on YT. So far, I don't know why but she feels more of a VShojo vtuber to me like Nyanners or Ironmouse lol

You mean that forehead? Just when I thought that doggo couldn't be cuter... It's A-plus! :dogkek:

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah, it's cool. Honestly, it's tough to watch the whole thing without the translation and movie scenes spliced in. Pekosubs is one of those translator channels on YT where I also got to watch Pekora's Metal Gear LPs because she pulled it in her own channel lol

True. I've seen some indie Vtubers before I checked Hololive and I haven't even seen any of Nijisanji yet. It's funny that the only vtuber I know over in Nijisanji just graduated at the same time that Coco did although in a more sad way :(

I've just started to watch her now from videos with Miko. Came across some clips on YT. So far, I don't know why but she feels more of a VShojo vtuber to me like Nyanners or Ironmouse lol

You mean that forehead? Just when I thought that doggo couldn't be cuter... It's A-plus! :dogkek:
Aye Pekora channels xD reminds me of a friend who also mostly watches Pekora related channels. No wonders she is the most watched VTuber, the content is everywhere.

Lulu Suzuhara? Damn must really be depressing for peeps. I haven't been into Nijisanji since their EN launch, sometimes checking by those girls. But I am still depressed Coco is gone. It is sooooooooooooo hard to watch clips of her or listen to her songs. It hurts, but slowly getting better.

Aye Coco doesnt feel like VShoujo...VShoujo feels like Coco, Coco is the godmother of all VTubers.

Also never thought foreheads would be that cute. :pepesmug:
[automerge]1627311774[/automerge]

Nice place:pepesmug:
She is much more watchable with her new outfit. its such an upgrade. Tho I never watch Luna for some reasons. No clue what she is about. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She just a talented baby.:weirdpeep:
Damn, she's pretty good. :pepemusic: I've also been checking her out just recently.

Aye Coco doesnt feel like VShoujo...VShoujo feels like Coco, Coco is the godmother of all VTubers.
No no. I meant Ollie feels more like vshojo than hololive to me, lol. Coco is def. Hololive although if we're saying godmother of all vtubers, shouldn't that be Kizuna Ai? :monkaH: Tbf, I've only just seen her in collaborations with Nyanners :ROFLMAO:

sharing some random cursed shit
3D Nyanners is cursed with the LAMEST dance moves ever... As expected from her! :pepelaugh:

2 of my faves playing this freaking game. What can go wrong?

[automerge]1627873073[/automerge]
Also, this is not a clip per se but I've been chilling with this song. The lofi beat is relaxing enough as it is but the Koronglish soundbites cures depression LOL

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
2 of my faves playing this freaking game. What can go wrong?

:pepemusic:

lmao miko and korone enjoying themselves, fair stuff, they have some precious all out laughs xD

No no. I meant Ollie feels more like vshojo than hololive to me, lol. Coco is def. Hololive although if we're saying godmother of all vtubers, shouldn't that be Kizuna Ai? :monkaH: Tbf, I've only just seen her in collaborations with Nyanners :ROFLMAO:
oh Ollie and VShoujo idk man, she is pretty unique to me, really enjoyed her when she debuted
I wanted to call Kizuna mother of all VTubers but I heard other youtubers calling her godmother too, so idk xd
Coco def a legend and took over all of em. In a way even Kizuna can learn from Coco. :pepesmug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh nice I didn't know this was a thread.

Okay here is my speech.

I have been sharing my experience with rej as I have slowly become more and more exposed to the world of vtubers. I have a fondness of the vshojo girls especially as a lot of them are unhinged and have absolutely no filters and its just great lol. Apricot (Froot) I think is the exception when it comes to vshojo since she seems a lot more like, pg-13 compared to the rest. Still love Froot tho, especially her theme and her model which I think is the most badass of the vshojo girls models.
I occasionally watched some clips before when Rej would share them elsewhere but I think I had heard a few of hololive members cover songs and make original music which was got me really interested in them. I started watching clippers occasionally and found some genuinely funny stuff and situations and eventually I was just like, "yea, this is great".
Gura's song 'Reflect' is actually a very special song to me, as it talks about an internal conflict between two versions of yourself: one who would prefer that you live in a constant state of obscurity and mediocrity and dont grow yourself (evil/dark gura who says to just chill and remain in the ocean doing what you do and the only thing your good at, because venturing out is a risk and could lead to a life of pain and misery) and one that wants to venture out and live life rather than just be alive (regular gura) and the end of the song basically says an important lesson, which is to accept your everything and continue testing your limits despite that conflict inside of you, to seize the day - and remember that dark side of you is what keeps you grounded, but that it shouldn't be the forefront of your life.

And damn... didnt expect a message like that from gura lol.

That also inspired me a little bit to do some things I would not normally do, in an attempt to be happy and to make something I can be proud of.

Its funny seeing vtubers also make its way into mainstream as there's been a lot of exposure over the news, gura got a small cameo in a taco bell commercial, and Anthony Padilla from smosh did an awesome interview of some vshojo girls that i feel was done very respectably and tried to understand vtubers from a different light than people who might not understand what theyre all about. He even went on to make his own vtuber avatar, which was fucking badass.

Vtubing in general is just a good concept. People who might want to create content but are too shy or have a condition that prevents them from being on camera can use virtual avatars to express themselves, and also can create their own lore and do fun virtual stuff with their avatars you couldnt do in real life.

Ironmouse, who happens to be my absolute favorite vtuber at this point (especially during collabs with connor aka cdawgva), suffers from a condition called CVID which basically means her immune system is so bad that she cannot function as well as people without it, and vtubing is something that has greatly helped her at living a more normal life and having friends/a community.

Tl;dr I could write more but bottom line is, yea, vtubers are pretty poggers. Favorite Hololive girl: Mori Calliope/Favorite Vshojo girl: Ironmouse. (I loved their collab also)
[automerge]1628600915[/automerge]

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh nice I didn't know this was a thread.

Okay here is my speech.

I have been sharing my experience with rej as I have slowly become more and more exposed to the world of vtubers. I have a fondness of the vshojo girls especially as a lot of them are unhinged and have absolutely no filters and its just great lol. Apricot (Froot) I think is the exception when it comes to vshojo since she seems a lot more like, pg-13 compared to the rest. Still love Froot tho, especially her theme and her model which I think is the most badass of the vshojo girls models.
I occasionally watched some clips before when Rej would share them elsewhere but I think I had heard a few of hololive members cover songs and make original music which was got me really interested in them. I started watching clippers occasionally and found some genuinely funny stuff and situations and eventually I was just like, "yea, this is great".
Gura's song 'Reflect' is actually a very special song to me, as it talks about an internal conflict between two versions of yourself: one who would prefer that you live in a constant state of obscurity and mediocrity and dont grow yourself (evil/dark gura who says to just chill and remain in the ocean doing what you do and the only thing your good at, because venturing out is a risk and could lead to a life of pain and misery) and one that wants to venture out and live life rather than just be alive (regular gura) and the end of the song basically says an important lesson, which is to accept your everything and continue testing your limits despite that conflict inside of you, to seize the day - and remember that dark side of you is what keeps you grounded, but that it shouldn't be the forefront of your life.

And damn... didnt expect a message like that from gura lol.

That also inspired me a little bit to do some things I would not normally do, in an attempt to be happy and to make something I can be proud of.

Its funny seeing vtubers also make its way into mainstream as there's been a lot of exposure over the news, gura got a small cameo in a taco bell commercial, and Anthony Padilla from smosh did an awesome interview of some vshojo girls that i feel was done very respectably and tried to understand vtubers from a different light than people who might not understand what theyre all about. He even went on to make his own vtuber avatar, which was fucking badass.

Vtubing in general is just a good concept. People who might want to create content but are too shy or have a condition that prevents them from being on camera can use virtual avatars to express themselves, and also can create their own lore and do fun virtual stuff with their avatars you couldnt do in real life.

Ironmouse, who happens to be my absolute favorite vtuber at this point (especially during collabs with connor aka cdawgva), suffers from a condition called CVID which basically means her immune system is so bad that she cannot function as well as people without it, and vtubing is something that has greatly helped her at living a more normal life and having friends/a community.

Tl;dr I could write more but bottom line is, yea, vtubers are pretty poggers. Favorite Hololive girl: Mori Calliope/Favorite Vshojo girl: Ironmouse. (I loved their collab also)
[automerge]1628600915[/automerge]
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Imp!

I always thought that VTuber can never be a bad thing, theoretically we all are also virtual in our own way. 10 years ago everyone on social media used their real pictures and some people still do. But stuff shifts over the time. Now we all are on forums/discord. People barely share their real faces or voice from what I know. It's similair to gaming and I think this will continue to grow into society unless some government tries to get this culture canceled and wants everyone to be unanonymous on the internet.

People should be easy going on VTubers or generally everything that is new or alienating because it can be a matter of hours or days and suddenly you will be the odd one out surrounded by everything that alienates you.

Wish more people were more open minded and less hating.

Let's hope the best for our beloved vtubers. For most cases we witness real legacies being written right in front of our eyes.

Also yeah Ironmouse is amazing, she is one of those writing a big legacy and she will be always one of the biggest. Hope we can enjoy her work for much much longer!

Also I think VTubing has the potential to bring the best out of the fandom.
Just look at this project made for Akai Haato's/Haachama's birthday. This is FANMADE work.

This is insane.
@Ryu Kishi check this out, my lil Haachama :3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Imp!

I always thought that VTuber can never be a bad thing, theoretically we all are also virtual in our own way. 10 years ago everyone on social media used their real pictures and some people still do. But stuff shifts over the time. Now we all are on forums/discord. People barely share their real faces or voice from what I know. It's similair to gaming and I think this will continue to grow into society unless some government tries to get this culture canceled and wants everyone to be unanonymous on the internet.

People should be easy going on VTubers or generally everything that is new or alienating because it can be a matter of hours or days and suddenly you will be the odd one out surrounded by everything that alienates you.

Wish more people were more open minded and less hating.

Let's hope the best for our beloved vtubers. For most cases we witness real legacies being written right in front of our eyes.

Also yeah Ironmouse is amazing, she is one of those writing a big legacy and she will be always one of the biggest. Hope we can enjoy her work for much much longer!

Also I think VTubing has the potential to bring the best out of the fandom.
Just look at this project made for Akai Haato's/Haachama's birthday. This is FANMADE work.

This is insane.
@Ryu Kishi check this out, my lil Haachama :3
Yeah. I saw the Haachama one. She got a bit emotional during her birthday stream. You wonder if she would've continued had she not talked to Coco & Kanata during her long break but glad that little devil is back. I was watching her more and more after she returned and inherited the shitpost review from Coco lol.

I'm whatever on WatchMojo but they just posted their top 10 hololive members just now. I don't disagree with their #1 since she's the cutest and possibly my favorite imo (hint: yubi) but they're all great anyway.

[automerge]1629880668[/automerge]
@Rej Thoughts on this one? Seems to be innovating the v-tuber scene with "5D" like a certain mythical creature :LOL:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Noyman2000 lmao just watched the Mojo video, sadly it's hated, but I respect his preferences too, his presentation was wholesome and it left a good impression I think :pepemusic: thanks for sharing

LMAO KSON, yeah she is the top notch of everything xD I love her so much, that 5D stuff is def innovative next level stuff xD and she is so happy right now, I am glad :pandaawn:

have you watched the new EN girls? Council? If yes, who is your favourite?
I love Ouro Kronii and I will stan her hardcore :monkaH:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Noyman2000 lmao just watched the Mojo video, sadly it's hated, but I respect his preferences too, his presentation was wholesome and it left a good impression I think :pepemusic: thanks for sharing

LMAO KSON, yeah she is the top notch of everything xD I love her so much, that 5D stuff is def innovative next level stuff xD and she is so happy right now, I am glad :pandaawn:

have you watched the new EN girls? Council? If yes, who is your favourite?
I love Ouro Kronii and I will stan her hardcore :monkaH:
I think the moral of the story is: Yagoo is always best girl (y)

Yeah. She's happy that she can do anything she wants without any restrictions. Hopefully, more 5D models in the future :pepeexcited:

Not yet really. I've only seen a bit of Ceres' debut ASMR stream (watch out Noel). I've seen the holo members reaction to their EN council debut. Everyone seems to love rat so far lol :ROFLMAO:

I caught some of that kson video the other day lol, she's so lovable.

...also that booba 👀👀
Kson always giving the people what they want. Don't get me started with that 2B cosplay in the Nier stream just hours before that lol :feelstrashman:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the moral of the story is: Yagoo is always best girl (y)

Yeah. She's happy that she can do anything she wants without any restrictions. Hopefully, more 5D models in the future :pepeexcited:

Not yet really. I've only seen a bit of Ceres' debut ASMR stream (watch out Noel). I've seen the holo members reaction to their EN council debut. Everyone seems to love rat so far lol :ROFLMAO:

Kson always giving the people what they want. Don't get me started with that 2B cosplay in the Nier stream just hours before that lol :feelstrashman:
that's true, Yagoo best girl xD

also Kson handing out free fanservices is legendary, she knows only OG fans of hers are following her now if you know what I mean xD

and she does everything kinda in a funny way

reminds me off:

bout the new council girls, I really fell in love with Kronii, but all of them are great for sure :3
[automerge]1630154324[/automerge]

:pepega:

Top Bottom