Videos How Toki will save the alliance!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey, I hope you will enjoy this take on how the roof top scene might pan out :pepemusic:

[automerge]1615567776[/automerge]
update: Toki is probably alive as Kawamatsu hints at

https://images.**************/mangas/one_piece/one_piece_1007/one_piece_1007_15.jpg

Knew it was a long shot but now I am more convinced it will happen as I predicted with one change that seems appropriate. That Oden was still alive seemed completely out of the question but it seems it might be the case(might in case this is some sort of illusion devil fruit because Oden acts in the exact same way Oden would act and that is how the scabbards know him). Though, now I think its more likely that Oden will join them and will possible 1v2(Kaido/Big Mom in their strongest form) and possible sacrifice himself as well Toki to use time travel of the entirety of Onigashima. Though, at the same time now with Oden in the picture and the scabbards recovering they might stand a chance to fend of Big Mom and Kaido for such a time that the Supernovas can recover(1-2 hours) and that might be all needed so they can finish the fight off. The reason why I didn't think it was enough before is because the scabbards can't fend of Big Mom/Kaido for longer than 10 minutes by themselves(if even). That is way too little time but with Oden the whole game changes. Now it is still possible that I am right but even less likely IMO. If simply Toki was alive and not Oden I would be more certain but Oden changes the possibilites entirely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom