Humor Hub (Jokes, Memes & Vids)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A guy gets hit by a car and goes to hell. When he gets there, the devil is standing in front of 3 doors. The devil says, "It's your lucky day. I'm gonna give you a chance to get out of hell. You have to complete 3 tasks.

"Behind this first door is a 1-gallon jug of Jack Daniel's. You have to drain it in one drink

"Behind the second door is a 600 Ib. grizzly bear
with a sore tooth. You have to pull the tooth out.

"Behind the third door is a nymphomaniac, when you've completely satisfied her, you can leave."

The guy figures it's worth a shot, so he goes in the first door and manages to drink the whole jug
of liquor. He goes in the second door, shuts it,
and the most horrible commotion can be heard from inside the room.

20 minutes later, the guy finally
comes out. His clothes are torn to shreds, and he is sliced and scratched head to toe.
Finally he manages to say, "Ok, where's that girl with a sore tooth...?" :oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This so not my thread, i tried telling jokes once but @Chris Mic thought they were'nt funny :feelsbadman:
He didn't get them cuz he's thick :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This so not my thread, i tried telling jokes once but @Chris Mic thought they were'nt funny :feelsbadman:
He didn't get them cuz he's thick :pepehands:
Don't give up so easily lmao:ROFLMAO:
[automerge]1564313812[/automerge]
'Wow, honey, who would' ve thought our son would go that far!'

' Yeah, the catapult is really amazing. Go get our daughter!'

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[automerge]1565513583[/automerge]
A guy sits at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He slams a shot of tequila, goes over to the window and jumps out.

The guy sitting next to him can’t believe what he just saw. He’s more surprised when, 10 minutes later, the same guy walks back into the bar and sits down next to him.

The astonished onlooker asks, “How did you do that? I just saw you jump out the window, and we’re hundreds of feet above the ground!”

The jumper responds by slurring, “Well, I don’t get it either. I slam a shot of tequila, and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch.” He takes a shot, goes to the window and jumps out.

The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls to just above the sidewalk, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the jumper walks back into the bar.

The other guy has to try it, too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He slams it and jumps out the window. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn’t slow down at all. SPLAT!

The first guy orders another shot of tequila. The bartender shakes his head. “You’re really an a**hole when you’re drunk, Superman.”

?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright... it's an original terrible one but here it goes...

I have this concept for a movie, it's gonna star this sentient hat who works at a shipping company. I'll call it... "Fedora the Exporter."

:dogkek:

Top Bottom