Hunter x Hunter
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Hunter x Hunter

Alternate Name: HxH, ハンター×ハンター, Hantā Hantā
Year of Release: 1998
Author: Yoshihiro Togashi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts

Synopse: The story focuses on a young boy named Gon, who discovers that his father, whom he was told was dead, is actually alive and well. He learns that his father, Ging, is a legendary Hunter, an individual who has proven themselves an elite member of humanity and who specializes in finding rare creatures, secret treasures, and other individuals. Despite Ging having left his son with his relatives in order to pursue his own dreams. Gon is determined to follow in his father's footsteps, pass the rigorous Hunter Exam, and eventually find his father to become a Hunter in his own right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It tops my favourite anime..! Was really cool experience and guess it seems author of Naruto was inspired by it....
Chunin exam arc , Sasuke , Sharing an , Uchiha clan r heavily inspired by HxH kurapika .
And as much as I love anime , I hate manga. Just don't like it's art and dialogues come monologue.

Hope that they will continue anime series....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I do hope the next chapter of Hunter x Hunter comes out before this year ends, it's almost going to be a year since the last chapter came out.
There was a rumor that ot should be released on 2019... I really hope that when it resumed, we will get a taste of Hisoka vs feitam immediately. I want that solar guy dead with Hisoka's new found strength.
It tops my favourite anime..! Was really cool experience and guess it seems author of Naruto was inspired by it....
Chunin exam arc , Sasuke , Sharing an , Uchiha clan r heavily inspired by HxH kurapika .
And as much as I love anime , I hate manga. Just don't like it's art and dialogues come monologue.

Hope that they will continue anime series....
He is a better story-teller than a cartoonist that's why.. Imagine 4 solid consecutive panels with just an exchange of dialogues on how their abilities work... Lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At this point i'm just waiting for a miracle :lazydyingplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It depends on your definition of miracle lol... I wonder if togashi believes the same... Ha!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One of my favorite manga.
The plot, characters interaction, and battle so awesome. Praise to the Togashi sensei !
Too bad we must patient

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I do hope the next chapter of Hunter x Hunter comes out before this year ends, it's almost going to be a year since the last chapter came out.
and here we are... 2021 and still waiting

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was hoping to see 3 pages of texts ONLY out of 12 panels in the next chapter. That's Togashi's legacy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wish this manga was more stable... and wish the anime continued.

Top Bottom