Anime [Completed] Inuyasha

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Inuyasha

Alternate Name: 犬夜叉
Year of Release: 2000
Author: Rumiko Takahashi
Genre: Action-Adventure, Shounen, Historical, Romance, Drama, Supernatural, Fantasy

Synopse:
Based on the Shogakukan award-winning manga of the same name, InuYasha follows Kagome Higurashi, a fifteen-year-old girl whose normal life ends when a demon drags her into a cursed well on the grounds of her family's Shinto shrine. Instead of hitting the bottom of the well, Kagome ends up 500 years in the past during Japan's violent Sengoku period with the demon's true target, a wish-granting jewel called the Shikon Jewel, reborn inside of her.

After a battle with a revived demon accidentally causes the sacred jewel to shatter, Kagome enlists the help of a young hybrid dog-demon/human named Inuyasha to help her collect the shards and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. Joining Kagome and Inuyasha on their quest are the orphan fox-demon Shippo, the intelligent monk Miroku, and the lethal demon slayer Sango. Together, they must set aside their differences and work together to find the power granting shards spread across feudal Japan and deal with the threats that arise.

Fun fact, this is my most watched anime. I don't why I can just keep watching it and watching it and watching it again and again :ghostie:

f

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Omg I looooooooove Inuyasha. I made a thread back on OJ but no one really joined. Glad to have found a fellow Inu Yasha fan!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This anime just keeps
Omg I looooooooove Inuyasha. I made a thread back on OJ but no one really joined. Glad to have found a fellow Inu Yasha fan!!
Not many Inuyashas fans around here then? So sad :cry:! I have rewatched this anime so many times I kind of lost count!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was one of my first anime ;3 i loves it soooo much!!
Mine too this the order of whish I started watching anime:

1)Dragon ball and Dbz
2)Inuyasha
3)Naruto

The only one that I have watched more than 3 times is Inuyasha!!

Who are your fave characters?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mine too this the order of whish I started watching anime:

1)Dragon ball and Dbz
2)Inuyasha
3)Naruto

The only one that I have watched more than 3 times is Inuyasha!!

Who are your fave characters?
Kagome definitely and late stage Kikuo :) Inuyasha is also pretty cool! I love the Meido Zangetsuha move of him, it s pretty amazing :D
[automerge]1568219332[/automerge]
How about you @Haku :)?

Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've only ever seen like the 1st 20 episodes, and that's only because they stopped airing it in my region. But I loved this show! It was in the batch of 1st anime I ever watched (though 1st I ever got swag for :LOL: I have a Sesshomaru blanket).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kagome definitely and late stage Kikuo :) Inuyasha is also pretty cool! I love the Meido Zangetsuha move of him, it s pretty amazing :D
[automerge]1568219332[/automerge]
How about you @Haku :)?
Sesshomaru!! Justbloved his over all character development from a heartless demon to a more loving one, as well how his relationship with inuayasha improve probably my favorite character from anime in general

I like all the protagonist as well , they just have so good chemistry they fit so we'll with each other!!! That the journey is so enjoyable!!
[automerge]1568299579[/automerge]
I've only ever seen like the 1st 20 episodes, and that's only because they stopped airing it in my region. But I loved this show! It was in the batch of 1st anime I ever watched (though 1st I ever got swag for :LOL: I have a Sesshomaru blanket).
Sesshomaru-sama!!

You should keep watching!! It should be on Netflix at least in the US!! And there are other not so legal methods hahahaha!n But watch it if you can you will not regret it!!

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I always thought he was a soft and cuddly demon just trying to live up to expectations. I mean his dad loved a human after all....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I always thought he was a soft and cuddly demon just trying to live up to expectations. I mean his dad loved a human after all....
Yeah he was always soft and cuddly on the inside it was hard for him to express it, while thinking he needed to keep his father's legacy alive as a great demon. Keep watching past episode 20 and you will see how his development unfolds it was beautiful caharcter development!!!

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah he was always soft and cuddly on the inside it was hard for him to express it, while thinking he needed to keep his father's legacy alive as a great demon. Keep watching past episode 20 and you will see how his development unfolds it was beautiful caharcter development!!!
Yea, I saw a few clips from further in the series. ^_^ I'll have to see if I can find a place to watch all the episodes. (Subs are ok, but I need dubs this time of year so I can get stuff done)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea, I saw a few clips from further in the series. ^_^ I'll have to see if I can find a place to watch all the episodes. (Subs are ok, but I need dubs this time of year so I can get stuff done)
English dubs. I read the rules that we can't share anime streaming sites right? But there is a very famous site that almost everyone uses, all animes are there and for free, there are actually multiples. You will find the dub versions as well!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sesshomaru!! Justbloved his over all character development from a heartless demon to a more loving one, as well how his relationship with inuayasha improve probably my favorite character from anime in general

I like all the protagonist as well , they just have so good chemistry they fit so we'll with each other!!! That the journey is so enjoyable!!
[automerge]1568299579[/automerge]

Sesshomaru-sama!!

You should keep watching!! It should be on Netflix at least in the US!! And there are other not so legal methods hahahaha!n But watch it if you can you will not regret it!!
Sesshomaru is pretty amazing yeah! I love the interactions with the little girl, Rin i think she was called

You should really get watching again, it s amazing!
[automerge]1568305799[/automerge]
English dubs. I read the rules that we can't share anime streaming sites right? But there is a very famous site that almost everyone uses, all animes are there and for free, there are actually multiples. You will find the dub versions as well!!
Yeah no sharing links to illegal streaming sites. Im sure Shottie will find it somewhere, whether on Netflix or somewhere else. If it's on Netflix or Crunchyroll it definitely should have dubs as well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sesshomaru is pretty amazing yeah! I love the interactions with the little girl, Rin i think she was called

You should really get watching again, it s amazing!
Yes Rin and Sesshomaru for best badass little girl duo. Zaraki and Yachiru got nothing on them!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes Rin and Sesshomaru for best badass little girl duo. Zaraki and Yachiru got nothing on them!!
Yeah lol!!! I found Rin amazing too. Now I feel like rewatching the anime again xD i did feel like the last season was dragged out a little

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah lol!!! I found Rin amazing too. Now I feel like rewatching the anime again xD i did feel like the last season was dragged out a little
I found out it was on Netflix and I am currently rewatching it!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Netherlands

Yeah, I regularly use it to watch stuff on Netflix and Crunchyroll regularly
I have being to the Nethrelands. Amsterdam and Oudewater. Really loved it!!
Is it not on crunchyroll? Many animes are not on crunchyroll huh?

Top Bottom