General I've made a Going Merry 360º tour video

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone! I'm a 3D artist, and I have created a Virtual Reality 360º fanart video where you make a tour inside the Going Merry.
It's been a lot of hard work! I recommend watching it in High Quality, the video is full of small details!

Please tell me what do you think about the video!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone! I'm a 3D artist, and I have created a Virtual Reality 360º fanart video where you make a tour inside the Going Merry.
It's been a lot of hard work! I recommend watching it in High Quality, the video is full of small details!

Please tell me what do you think about the video!
dude this is amazing! I found some easter eggs like the Strawhat, the Slingshot, the swords and the coffee/tea cups
I loved the end and how the Island rendered in! You have quite some skill, keep it up!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That looked awesome and that is really creative in the way you can move your point of view of the ship

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thank you for all the good comments!
BTW, if you have the chance you should try it with VR Glasses! It's a much more immersive experience.

Rej, there is also Nami's logpose over a chair (near the bed). But the camera doesn't get close enough so it's hardly recognizable :cry:

Top Bottom