Questions & Mysteries Kaido and Big Mom were World govt experiment

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just watched Marcos theory it can very well be true what if big mom and linlin were experimented as a child .

We really dont know the reason of origin of big moms eating insanity but Caesar was building giant children in punk hazard gives me that World govt were using vegapunk for lineage experiments.

Question what if caesar stole the DNA of big mom and used it on kids and vegapunks devil fruit looks eerily similar to kaidos power.

It does tell me Big mom and Kaido were used as lab rats at some point of time researching their DNA so that they can build powerful army of minion giants and dragon.

This is the reason Vegapunk was working on SSG and was able to superseed even judge's kids.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure about Big Mom.

But there is a chance that the WG catched Kaidou once (most likely during Rox Era) and Made experiments on him.
The greatest hints for this is actually that the Devil Fruit Vegapunk created (Momos fruit) seems to be a copy of Kaidous fruit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Devil Fruit Vegapunk created (Momos fruit) seems to be a copy of Kaidous fruit.
Wasn't that the one ceasar created? I thought ceasar was funded by doffy and kaido :pepethinking:

Edit: primarily big mom I guess

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yes this could be possible but i can see this happening more to Kaido

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think that BM is but I'm pretty sure that they did experiments on Kaido !

Top Bottom