Island Kano Country

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Located at the foot of Reverse Mountain lies the biggest country in all of West Blue, Kano Country. Any pirate attempting to enter or leave these seas must hope to sneak past unnoticed or face the most fearsome military force in all of the four blues, the Happo Navy. Led by the former pirate Don Chinjao and his grandsons, they will pose a challenge even to the crew of a pirate emperor.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don Chinjao
Level 60
[IMG]

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 64+12=76
Speed: 64+17=81
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 49+12=61
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki:62
Martial Arts: 61
61x2=122
-Hasshoken: 81
-Brawling: 41

Sai
[IMG]

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 64+12=76
Speed: 64+17=81
61x2=122
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
62x2=124
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki:62
61x2=122
-Hasshoken: 81
-Polearm: 41

Boo
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 46+8=54
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Axes: 60

Happo Navy(1000)
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 20

Rat(50)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
10x2=20
-Reaction: 10
-Movement: 10
Vitality: 5
5x2=10
-Durability: 5
-Stamina: 5
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-600 000 000 Beri

Specials aquired:
-Hassoken by defeating either Sai or Don Chinjao

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-300 000 000 Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(I'll add stats for the NPCs when they're actually required lol)
On the Blank Page:
Captain-
'Mad Red' Jimmy Frayzah/Swordsman (Lv.63+?)

Vice Captains-
'Green Shot' Kane Queen/Archer (Lv.40)
'Faysal's Daughter' Mia Black/Arbalist (Lv.40)

Unwritten Swordsmen×20 (Lv.10)

Will join in Kano:
Digger/Boomerang user (40)

Trigger Siblings-
Walter/Sniper (35)
Tom/Gunslinger (35)
Wayne/Sniper (20)
Tad/Gunslinger (20)
Standard Narration
First Person Narration
“Speech”
‘Thoughts’

Emphasis
Flashback
-
Jimmy
Mia
Kane
Digger
Trigger Siblings
PART ONE - SUPERNOVA

My name is Jimmy Frayzah. Former government goon, pirate captain and now Supernova. That's right, the new bounties came in after we left Syrup Village and they've grouped me with the latest generation of 'Super Rookies', fine by me as it's a sign they've taken my actions seriously. Other news in the Journal is the continued conquests carried out by the Silver Hair Pirates and the return of the Everything Pirates, usually these reports would piss me off but recently I've been viewing things differently. What if they're just like me? By-products created as a result of the infection that is this world's highest authorities? If I can cut that cancer from the top then the rest should heal itself right? If not then it's a later problem.

What really pisses me off however is Rear Admiral Shaarib. I let him live because I thought he was different from the others but he lied about what transpired just to get himself a precious promotion, he proved that he's the same as the rest of the garbage. I'll see him again one day though, as well as those stupid reporters and most importantly, Faysal's written lapdog!! Rest in peace 'Bird'. I miss her already, she was a good ship.

All of that can wait though because now we're at Kano Country, the home of the Happo Navy. My original reason for coming here for was a bust, the hidden Project Written base on the far side of island had long been abandoned as I had expected and we could gather no further Intel, the events of Syrup Village have given me a new perspective though and now I had a new game plan. Tonight we camp here but tomorrow our destination is the heart of Kano, we move to the capital itself as it could be a great asset against the vast forces of the World Government.

............TO BE CONTINUED

@Fire Tiger @Oreki @Gintoki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
General Narration

Link:
"Talking"
Thinking

Akuma:
"Talking"
Thinking

~ Kano Adventures Part 1: Destination Ka no kuni ~
Link stationed on his own ship, laying on his bed staring into the ceiling above. He wondered all the events that occurred was just nothing but a coincidence. I wonder if everything is happening for a reason or has fate given me a weird rope to grasp onto. His eyes began to close bit by bit feeling little drowsy. He opened his eyes again, this time opening them seeing his days as a youth in the academy. He was nothing but a young soldier training to become a knight of the Kingdom of Hyrule. This was the early days of when Link learned to use a sword, despite his body being more orientated to archery. However before he could begin his training, the earth below roared erupting with blazing fire. Just as the rumble would begin he closed his eyesm, then opening them up to the ceiling. He was cowering in fear, with sweat trickling down his body as he raised himself up in a sitting on the bed. He would then place his head into his hands. "N-N-N-Not again" he would say stuttering in a low manor.

Just who was this man?, he was a former young knight of the kingdom of hyrule, a talented prodigy. Since then he's been traversing the world until he came across the Silver Hair Pirates. Link a sturdy young man with longer blonde hair that he lets hang wild in the front, but keeps its lengths bound and tied within a ponytail (though on occasions will undo ponytail and flick his hair back to free flow his hair), and piercing blue eyes. Donning a light blue tunic with beige trousers and brown boots.

The door of Link's room was knocked, "
What is it?" Link would reply. A stronger tone of voice was heard, "We will be docking soon, as we spotted a country afar." Link would wait for moment taking a deep breath fresh of air then raising himself walking over to the door, he grabbed the door handle opening it up. It was a tanned skin man with grown out hear resembling a lions mane donning dark-colored gi with the sleeves removed. He has crimson eyes, red hair, sharp, pointed teeth, and wearing brown sandals a little rucksack holding some shoes. Around his waist wearing a black belt at his waist and over his hands he either wears brown training gauntlets. He also has the hair on top of his head tied into a pigtail. He also wears his prayer beads like a sash. This man was Akuma the man Link has history of and recruited back on Orange Town.

"The men state they could spot some mountains, with a sighting of a large building" as Link hummed thinking leaving his room walking out of his room. "Do you know whats the name of this island?" Link asked. "Yeah its Kingdom of Kano, an aligned country to the World Government. So we better be careful"

From afar Kano was sighted though it was a very peculiar island, that being it was an island or country built like a very Headquarters of a militaristic nation. Though the main catching point was the mountains that entrapped the nation like a warm blanket and in the middle a large tower was sighted with red accents with hint of gold that could be seen from miles away. The main reason it could be sighted as the mountain had high's and low points where parts of the tower could be sighted. Word of this came down quickly from the lookout to Link's ear.

@Oreki @Fire Tiger @Frayz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll Post stats when they required.
Narration/First Person
"Talking"
Thinking
'Flashback'
Action
-
Nero(Default)
Miyagi (Hex color: #9370DB)
Ian
Jack

A Bounty Hunter... or?

I'm not the kind of person who clearly remembers things that have already come and gone. Even if someone were to tell me that something or other had definitely happened, say during your time in Loguetown or Baterialla island, all too often I could only stare blankly back at them, offering an unsure "Did it now?" in response. Tracing through my memories, through the seemingly limitless gray of uncertain places and events, there were occasional moments of vivid recollection. On the other hand, I realized there were also times when I found myself clearly remembering a single tiny fragment of a completely normal day, one wholly indistinguishable from any other at the time. They were extremely fragmented, void of anything orienting them. Even then, they were difficult to forget, memories akin to an old photograph you couldn't bear to throw away.

Won't I always remember that day as well, under which I stand on the ship head enveloped by a lukewarm breeze? Though, I guess I won't be able to confirm that feeling of mine until ten, twenty years in the future.

I don't know how it's all began but It just I am here.

I am someone whose shoulders bore no grand role and whose vocal dedication to an unknown lifestyle delivered to him idle days. With that in mind, I shouldn't have been able to honestly understand any of what dreams like. I shouldn't have been able to understand anything at all, and yet, I still end up keep following this path. It was all kinds of ridiculous.

I looked at the path ahead; there was still a little time before we arrive at Kano. Kano, this where my story will continue. I feel like there was a fantasy story that fit my situation. What was my role in it? I took a single breath and looked up, through the endless ocean, into the open sky.

I never doubted the meaning of living, not even once; I carefully conjectured the worth; the ones on the sunken side of the balance must be saved, and the other side must be emptied, so I killed. I kept killing, and killing, and killing. Yes, that was correct. To save one side I never hesitate to kill the other. Only then I realized an I am a mere killer when someone certain told me, I can make my actions completely removed from my emotions, regular killer or fighter can only obtain it after many years of trials. However, you had that since you were born. What a surprising talent.

The words of that person glided past me like cold frost. It was not a talent, it was a curse that I inherited. Forever and always... my memories of viciousness stay with me like remnants of burn marks and will not disappear. It will never be over for me.

@Frayz @Gintoki @Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"King Ramen talking"
"Don ChinJao talking"
"Sai talking"
"Boo talking"

"Prince Noodle talking"
"Tao Tei talking"

Thinking
Action

Boom....Boom....Gong! Boom....Boom....Gong! Sounds of drums exploded from the capital city nestled in the valleys between the mountains. The city in the heartland of Kano, where the four great rivers met, was bustling with energy and enthusiasm. Colorful groves of wisteria trees shone with pink and purple flowers as countless citizens flooded the streets for this special time of year. Firecrackers reverberated in the streets and food stalls flank the roadways with savoury smells of skewered meats, oily fried snacks, sweet pastries, and spicy hot pots. The week long New Years Festival had begun.

Overlooking the festivities like an obelisk of monarch power was the Royal Palace of Kano. The pagoda like building was separated from the city by a long bridge that extended over the mighty Yellow River. Near the top there was a boy looking out the window. Dressed in a traditional red changshan with gold trimmings the teenage kid had a look of disdain in his face as he looked at the masses move through and from like million of ants around a dead carcass.

This person was no other than the crowned prince of Kano, Prince Noodle. Turning from the window he saw his father King Ramen sitting down drinking wine with the legendary Don Chinjao of the Happo Navy. The duo were talking and laughing with drinks in hand while Sai and Boo stood not too far from them playing some sort of board game. The kid felt revolt as he witnessed the glorified guards lazily lounging around.

He didn't let his emotions show on his face as he spoke to the old man. "Father I'm heading into town to watch the festival up close."

"Sure. Just take Tao Tei with you and don't get to any trouble."

Acknowledging the man the kid left the palace with a hulking brute of man following behind him like a shadow.

Back in the palace Chinjao and Ramen watch them leave before continuing their conversation.

"That kid doesn't do as good of a job at hiding his emotions as he think he does. You've spoiled him too often and now he has developed an entitled persona. It's only a matter of time before he does something that he'll regret."

"I know, but every time I see his face I can only think about his late mother. Still it might best to rectify that attitude before he gets too rotten. After the festival I'll send him to train with the Happo Navy at sea. Roughing it out with the privateers should make him appreciate what he has all the more. But for now let's enjoy the holiday."

Unbeknownst to them the prince's little excursion to town would change the whole historical trajectory of Kano Country. But that tale is only just beginning.

@Frayz @Gintoki @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PART TWO - EVOLUTION
“What the fuck do you mean we're taking the capital of Kano Country?....... Didn't you rule that kind of thing out?........ Something about only targeting the World Government or anybody who stands in our way.”

Kane, a man in a tracksuit and his slightly long dark hair tied up in the back can be seen leaning near the doorway of the captain's office. He pauses to sip on his flask between sentences, something he often does these days in stressful situations. On the other side of the office was Jimmy who was sitting with his feet up on a corner of the desk. He was turned to an angle however so he could face both his brother who would otherwise be directly behind him and his latest recruit who was sitting at her desk. Even though he was the captain and it was technically his office, Jimmy had let Mia keep the desk where she had her navigation equipment set up. The pirate no longer wore his signature mask which left his red coloured eyes revealed for the first time to most on his crew, although it now hung on the wall in a frame to remind the trio where they came from and of their ultimate goals, he is also wearing a more casual attire than his usual suits. He begins to answer but starts off with an almost sarcastic tone.

“Aye, that is what I said before but, please be honest with me brother, what are we supposed to do? Mindlessly charge into government bases on fool's errands? You know better than I do about how much of a suicide mission that would be. The grog must be having a negative effect your intelligence or something.”

The Captain of the Unwritten Pirates stops and pulls out a packet of cigarettes out of his fur collared, mahogany coat's pocket with his tail. He pulls one out and lights it before continuing on, this time much more seriously.

“What we must do is gather an army, let the government come to us and then we can fight them on our own terms but to succeed in any of it then we'll need resources and a name made for ourselves, hence Kano and future endeavours. Consider it our natural evolution.

“Well it makes sense from that perspective. I just thought you might have actually lost it this time, they do call you Mad Red afterall. What does the new girl think though?

Kane replies much more calmly than before.

“I'm fine with the new agenda as long as our original promise is kept. Innocents don't die or I'm out.”

Mia who had been listening to the whole conversion while studying her maps, chimes in. Although she still had some slight reservations about their arrangement, the former Revolutionary Agent was starting to act more relaxed around the crew now that she no longer had to put on the fangirl act and, like Jimmy, she no longer felt the need to wear the mask she herself had used to conceal her identity.

‘I don't think I could ever face my former comrades again if I were an accomplice to unnecessary cruelty of civilians.’

“No need for concern Mia, I'm a man of my word. Nobody will die unless it's called for. So now that is out of the way, how long will it take to get to the Capital from here?”

“If we leave in the morning, then we should get there by nightfall tomorrow. But Jimmy, could I please ask one more favour from you? Kano's New Year Festival is just a few days away and I've always wanted to see firecrackers in person so I was wondering if we could wait until after the festival is finished?”

“Are you kidding, you've really never seen them before? Alright then I've decided, me and you will sneak in for the festival. We'll have a bit of fun and then move on to gathering intel. Meanwhile, Kane, you and the others will guard the ship until you're needed.

Now we all know the plan, leave me alone while I check out the new issue of World's Strongest Fodder.”

-

A few days have passed since that conversation and it is now the day of the New Year's Festival, Jimmy and Mia successfully snuck in the night before and had blended in with the locals by wearing their style of clothing. The blonde woman known as 'Faysal's Daughters' was amazed with the sight of the the firecrackers.

“Are they what you expected?”

“No, they're even more beautiful.”

“These Kano folks have a classy culture indeed. With that in mind, I'm going to see what I can find to eat. Meet you back here in an hour?”

Not wanting to be disturbed anymore, Mia simply nods in agreement and the pirate captain wanders off looking for a snack.

.............TO BE CONTINUED

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Winter was supposed to have started already. Yet the Kano alleys were filled with prop equipment and people in their winter cloth. I could hear music played by various wind instruments, shamisen, and bamboo flutes. Even though it was some distance from here, I could tell there were many people there as well. They were, of course, all here to enjoy the New Year Festival. The energetic side of Kano has only gotten more active now that the New Year Festival has started. Crowds of people were crawling around like a group of ants.

I gazed at these people overflowing with energy while noticing a person coming towards me. It was Jack, dressed casually in a long-sleeved blue t-shirt, black pant, and Black Jacket while carrying a sword on his left hip.

"Hey,"

"What a let-down. Where's the love?"

I was happily listening to their singing in the festival area, and Jack had to make me turn around with such a creepy voice. I contemplated turning around and going back to ship, but then I changed my mind and proceeded to walk towards him and acted as if I was about to kick him.

"Whoa, Nero! What's with the sudden ferocity?"

"You sure are one to talk! Have you no shame in not knowing when not to disturb the peace?" Jack shrugged his shoulders. It doesn't seem like he has any.

"Sorry man, the meeting with the crew went into overtime."

"Just what on earth they're discussing anyway?"

"We're going to enjoy the Festival tonight. But we've run into a few problems, so we had a contingency meeting just now." Well, tough work you had there. Not just you, but Ian and Miyagi, or even the whole bounty hunter crew for that matter.

As to why I was waiting for Jack out here when I ought to be enjoying someplace with the hot temperature during such wintertime, we'll need to go back to a week ago, the day when we were traveling towards the west blue only to find out that that in Kano there going to be a huge festival. As we couldn't get anywhere without any good information they decide to come here, I thought to myself that I was not going to go all out to enjoy some random festival. But it was already too late, for I had crossed the Rubicon without even realizing it.

Hmm? Some sort of commotion was stirring amongst the music members. They were pointing at the cooler box and shouting something repeatedly. They shook their heads and looked around suspiciously. Has something happened? At any rate, looks like they wouldn't be singing their second song anytime soon, it was pointless to look any further. So Jack and I moved away from where we were standing and walk towards food stalls, yawning as I began walking.

I took a brief look at his reflection in the glass. My clothing choice, though minimalistic; a dark blue hooded jacket, a dark crimson shirt and black pants with black buckled boots with red soles along with a black glove on the right hand and sword on my back.

"Where should we go now?"

"I'll leave it up to you."

I didn't have much experience with these kinds of things, so I didn't know what was normal for a stroll. Jack turned his head and said, "It'll get a little more lively if we walk towards the city, but... I guess we can't go through the streets with all the commotion."

"Probably, yeah,"

"Someone told me there’s a restaurant up ahead if we follow the bypass... the food there is good."

I didn't mind in the slightest. The path following the river ran up against the wooden fence surrounding a residential house and turned at a sharp right angle. We stopped walking and I looked at Jack as if asking which way we should go. I was a little worried that someone might start asking questions if we ended up wandering all the way over to the town area during the night when we're mere outsiders. As Jack start walking again I started to walk too.

We again stopped walking at the same time, and we briefly lost track our eyes were held captive by the warm glow. It felt almost as if there were something foreign mixed in with the wind; maybe it was only a figment of my imagination. As he continued to stare at the direction, he suddenly started to speak, his head not moving an inch.

"You hungry?"

I wordlessly stared at the red paper lantern, "Ramen" written in black along its side. It hadn't even crossed my mind that there might be a trap in a place like this when it's so far from the festival area at this time.

"We shouldn't give in to evil."

"That's true... Evil things aren't good."

Three minutes later, the two of us were sitting shoulder to shoulder behind a narrow counter. I ordered the regular ramen, saying, "I didn't really have a normal dinner," to justify it, and Jack asked for ramen and a bowl of rice.

"Miyagi was curious about the tea house of this city. She said it would be good if you could go with her there later."

I fell silent. Miyagi. Her full name was Miyagi Kyouko. She just simply looked like a really neat person with long hair and a dainty face. Miyagi... upon hearing that name, I stayed silent without thinking. Was this noticed by Jack? Actually, it's because I'm somehow not good with her.

"In the end, I have to go with her. There's no point in denying."

Jack peered at my face and let out a strange laugh. "Maybe."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
~ Kano Adventures Part 2: Arrived and Docked ~​

Link and Akuma stood side by side outside the deck, they could feel the gentle breeze ruffling through their hairs and around them which made their skin tremble in excitement, more for Akuma than Link. The breeze from above under their feet the ship rocked steadily as it paced itself through the waves as it crashed around the ship. Link and Akuma awaited patiently conserving their stamina on anymore word from the look out of the very island they was beckoning with another adventure.

I'm surprised we spotted an island after a few days lost at sea, we just drifted out in the ocean since leaving Orange Town
. I hope someone at Laughing Archipelago got my word about me taking Orange Town under our territory. Please let this be the island where i can fight to my hearts content without holding back. I loathe the taste of Orange Town as it left a bad after taste with pathetic weaklings harming the innocent, they deserved everything that came to them. He looked as if he was waiting for a real adventure and one who could push himself beyond his capability.

"Hands on deck everyone, Hands on deck everyone! ... Open the sails" Link roared ordering the men.

The Ship drawed closer and closer as a sighting of fireworks caught Link's eye. It didn't take long before the ship would dock, as it was docked Link gave his final order to the men.

"I humbly thank all of you, though as we are on unknown territory." Link would then form a fist then pat it on his chest smiling.

He would turn around as him and Akuma would leave the ship
, "Hey Akuma, be careful as we will stick out like sore thumbs got it"

@Fire Tiger @Frayz @Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After leaving the Royal Palace the prince of Kano mingled with the populace in the wide streets of the capital. He walked in an upright posture with both arms behind his back. Head held high as he deemed those around inferior to his majesty. Not far behind the bodyguard Tao Tei silently followed. For such a large man he managed to reduce his presence in such a way that it wouldn't overshadow the Royal successor.

As they passed by the crowds would part and let through while giving them wide berth. The prince was easily recognized by the citizens of the country. While the King was both respected and feared equally, the prince was only feared for his wild temperament and mischievous ways. Many times before the prince would just enter town to pick up fights and punish those who where stupid enough to rise to the provocations. It was well known that the prince had a sadistic streak, but luckily for the people his outings only involved one or two citizens. Barely a drop in the bucket when accounting for the total population of the island. Still many feared the day that the prince would become King. Without someone to reign back his impulses a period of tyranny might befall the isle.

Prince Noodle walked into the market. Stalls adorned the streets with colorful silk fabrics, elaborate jade statuettes, ink paintings, and captured beasts from the wildest jungles of the island. Many merchants gathered at the capital to make a profit in this auspicious event. The influx of goods made it so that there wasn't only the local shops and temporary stalls, there were also many who just picked a spot laid down a rug or a mantle and displayed their baubles and goods from all over the land and even from beyond.

The prince stopped in front of one of this spontaneous shops. There an old man and a young lady were selling elaborate hair combs and brushes. They were exquisitely made from jade, bronze, and ivory. Finely decorated by embroidered flowers and animals. The prince picked up a bronze brooch of a Tiger expertly decorated with ivory and ebony pieces to give it a black and white patterned and was complemented by a red ruby eye.

"I'm surprised to see such quality of craftsmanship from the hands of a pauper. Did you make this yourself old man?"

'Your Highness, this old man used to be jeweler in his youth and now my daughter has inherited my skills. We've come to the capital for the chance to gather an funds for her as my health is in decline.'

The prince averted from the frail elder and to the young woman. She had fair skin and long ink black hair. When he saw reverence in her crystalline eyes the prince smirked. Those who knew the prince would say that that was the look he gave when he found a new toy to play with.

Without any notice the prince smashed the brooch into the ground dislodging the jeweled eye off from the piece. Then proceeded to kick the weak man in the chin knocking him onto the ground.

"You dare lie to me old man! As if a vagrant such as yourself could have made such a piece. You're asking for death! It's clear that this items were stolen you rotten thief."

'No my prince, I have paperwork that can prove their authenticity. I have my license as a jeweler.' The old man said as he covered his face with his arms while the prince continued to kick him.

"You keep lying to me? I don't care about your forged documents or false statements. I will make it so that you never get the chance commit this fraud ever again."

The crying girl tried to shield her father fro the abuse he was suffering at the hands of the prince, but suddenly a massive hand grabbed her by the back of the neck and lifted her from the ground like a ragdoll. She found herself kicking the air as she struggled to release herself from the huge man's death grip.

"Girl you dare defy my ruling? Tao Tei take her and these stolen goods back to the palace for...examination. But first let us make an example of this fool."

- - - - -​

Meanwhile in the palace Sai and Boo finished their game with Sai winning for the fourth time. They were going to play once more whe they noticed the time. Both of them were supposed to head to town soon. Like tradition dictated, the two siblings would be leading the Happo Navy in a parade through the streets of the capital as the official start of the festivities. The full regiment of a thousand privateer soldiers would march in two groups of five hundred until meeting back and the central square. Sai headed to the East Gate to lead one group, while Boo went to the West Gate.

Noodle
25 × 5 = 125
Strength 31 + 4 = 35
Speed 27 + 4 = 31
31 × 2 = 62
-Movement 41
-Reaction 21
Vitality 22 + 4 = 26
26 × 2 = 52
-Durability 11
-Stamina 41
M.A. 45 + 6 = 51
51 × 2 = 102
-Hasshoken 69
-Kung Fu 33
Tao Tei
40 × 5 = 200
Strength 62 + 8 = 70
Speed 33 + 8 = 41
41 × 2 = 82
-Movement 21
-Reaction 61
Vitality 53 + 8 = 61
61 × 2 = 122
-Durability 61
-Stamina 61
M.A. 39 + 12 = 51
51 × 2 = 102
-Hasshoken 41
-Brawling 61
Haki 13
13 × 2 = 26
-Armament Haki 26

@Frayz @Oreki @Gintoki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- PART 3 -

MIA - FORSAKEN
Although the firecrackers had amazed Mia at first, she gets bored of them after about 5 minutes. In her mind though she wasn't waiting around for Jimmy and was going to go looking for him, the only problem was that she was too distracted to know which direction he went and the area was too big and crowded for her Haki to be effective.

She wanders aimlessly along the city pathways, which were well maintained and looked after so the capital centre would look presentable to guests coming in for the festival, until she spots the markets. They were packed with various merchants trying to sell their goods and Mia figured it was as good of a place as any to look for her captain.

She makes her way through them slowly to make sure that she won't miss who she is looking for, although even though she had him that long she knew Jimmy was not a man who could be missed easily. When he wasn't getting himself into trouble, his red hair would loom anywhere.

‘I must've gone the wrong way, maybe I can call him on the Den Den?’

However her thoughts are interrupted when she hears crying nearby. She gets closer to see that a couple of merchants were being bullied by what appeared to be a couple of thugs. The source of the crying was a woman being held by the neck by a large enforcer while his smaller companion was kicking an older man while he was down. The whole situation made Mia sick and she wouldn't let them be abandoned like she was as a kid.

‘Jimmy can be mad at me if I ruin his plans but I can't just watch this happen.’

She pulls her crossbow out and shoots near the shorter figure with the intention of missing before aiming it directly at him.
Level 40
×5=200 (Human boosts: 12 Strength, Vitality, Speed)
Strength: 39+12=51
Speed: 39+12=51
×2=102
-Movement: 51
-Reaction: 51
Vitality: 39+12=51
×2=102
-Durability: 51
-Stamina: 51
Haki: 53
×2=106
-CoA: 60
-CoO(Awareness) 46
×2=60
-Crossbow: 60

JIMMY - FATED REUNION
Meanwhile on the opposite side of the city, Jimmy is also searching but for him it's for something to fill his stomach. But unlike where Mia was, the streets were less busy and maintained in this area as these were the outskirts of the city away from where any of the festivals were usually held. The night prior Jimmy had discovered a place that served delicious ramen, this place was marked by a red paper lantern which he believed was a sign of some kind so he wanted to return. Now he has and he was surprised by who he saw sitting at the counter.

Nero, a bounty hunter he had known back when he was a Marine, along with another face he recognised. They weren't particularly close and Jimmy knew he wasn't exactly himself when they met, it was the period he believed his consciousness had been transferred into the body of a Kangaroo Mink and he had eaten his dead mentor's Devil Fruit, that's all on top of what happened on Punk Hazard. But he also knew what Nero had accomplished both there and on G-5 through the paper so he believed he could still be a valuable ally.

Jimmy approaches with caution not knowing how his old acquaintance would react, after all he has a bounty and Nero is a hunter but still it was worth a shot. He sits in the one free seat beside him.

“I'll have what my friend ordered please” he says to the staff before turning to Nero. Heh so it's been a while ay. I heard about your exploits since we last saw each other, why don't you join my crew?”

NEXT TIME: The Unwritten learn of the Silver Hair Pirates' arrival!

How will they react to this news?

Plus the debut of Digger with the Suicide Pirates and more!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MIYAGI KYOUKO

A woman walking in the streets of the festival. Her soft, hair was held by a dark red ribbon in a ponytail, while her slim body was wrapped in a blue, knee-length skirt with tights and a white shirt with a blue string tie. Her silk pleated skirt swayed neatly as she walked. The jacket she wore over the dress was of a contrasting Prussian blue. Her long leather boots, worn for practicality, were of a deep cocoa brown. While carrying a white samurai sword in a black sheath with a violet color pattern on bottom. It was a flashy looking blade.

The woman named Miyagi Kyouko was a figure as reticent and charming. Her blue irises, partially covered by black locks, shone like the ocean, with cherry blossom pink-tinted cheeks over milky-white skin and glossy, lustrous rouge lips. Some people couldn't help but be stunned upon looking at Miyagi's beauty, some even were giving her meaningful looks all at once.

"Nero just had to go without me? Attending a festival alone... isn't that like a punishment?" She said, just looking over the crowded streets afterward. It didn't seem to be a question with any deep meaning behind it. Miyagi smiled somewhat bitterly, and just as she was about to step forward once more her eyes landed on a shop where she heard a crying voice of a girl some big guy and his companion were bullying her and the man who was probably her father.

Multiple figures walked past them, not even a single person was trying to help those two. The frustration she had suppressed earlier merged with irritation. She somehow could not handle seeing this all happening. Deep down she was scared of the possibility that she might involve Nero if she went to protect them but it wasn't time for this.

"This is bad..." Miyagi was worried about that girl. She walked fast, pushing her way through the crowd. Just before she reached that shop an arrow came flying in that big guy direction which was not aimed at him but in the side he was standing. The only thing she could guess that someone else was also trying to protect that girl. She stopped on her track as soon as she reached that big guy position and draws her blade placing on his hand that was holding that girl.

"I might look pretty but I can't promise to not cut your hand off if you didn't let go of her!" Miyagi glared coldly as she said this to the big guy. She was innocent and naïve, as well as vehement since there were no bad intentions in whatever she was doing. Perhaps because she had confidence in her physical strength, she knew this situation could only be solved by force.
Level 44
44 × 5 = 220
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 53 + 8 = 61
Speed: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
Vitality: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 61
Haki: 42 × 2 = 84
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 23
Martial Arts: 19 + 12 = 31 × 2 = 62
-ittoryu: 62

NERO

Before me sat a bowl of ramen exuding the sweet fragrance. The noodles were thin and wavy and the broth was the deep, dark color. There were two slices of chashu, two pieces of bamboo, and in the center of the bowl was a thick pile of green, freshly boiled spinach. I took one of the disposable chopsticks and broke them apart with a clean snap. I gazed down upon the chopsticks, beautifully separated with a clean edge.

"Ouch! That's hot." Nero in the form of a small cry as he brought the noodles to his lips.

"These ramens are amazing." Jack wolfed down around half of it as if in a trance, and then stopped moving his chopsticks to glance furtively at me, to see if I am agreed with him. The noodles indeed are delicious... I've never been this fully aware of the taste of ramen. I don't think it was even the taste itself. Maybe the texture?

"Are you listening?"

"Yeah, they're delicious"

“I'll have what my friend ordered please” he says to the staff before turning to Nero. Heh so it's been a while ay. I heard about your exploits since we last saw each other, why don't you join my crew?”
My chopsticks stopped for a moment when I turn to look at this source of the voice. A man with red hair was sitting beside me, I was well aware of who he is. however, the situation in the ramen shop was almost seemed to freeze. After the sound disappeared, a mutual silence descended upon us. It felt a little strange. Although I wasn't making it a point to try and break the silence, I spoke up suddenly.

"No..." with a soft indifference as I continue eating my ramen, "I have no intention of joining anyone crew. And if you bug me about it I will have no choice but to settle the difference between us"

"Ha... ha..." Jack let out a dry laugh.

"So among the other things... what you're doing here?" I had directed that question at Jimmy. Something was off. I wasn't the kind of person who takes special interest in observing other pirates. But I had a couple of questions. Maybe he could answer them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
~ Kano Adventures Part 3: Cultural Differences ~​

As the duo would dock, the odor of oily snacks and meat surrounded the duo. Link sniffed whilst his stomach grumbled, the odor was like an alluring sensation satisfying the sense of smell and taste. Both observed seeing both sides of the streets filled with stalls of various goods and food. It wasn't just an average day, but the new years festival. What made it different was the cheery mood of the stall owners than usual and crowds being allured to the stalls. The crowds were as if moths attracted to the fire, they kept sapping up in numbers with the addition of music being played in the background.

The place quickly became a tourist hot spot, "
Hey Link we should get away from this place as its getting too cramped, lets try heading to central." As the duo began to crawl their way through the crowds following the path of the road. The more they followed, the sighted the central tall structure the look out informed them about.

Akuma then lowered himself placing his hand on the floor using his haki, closing his eyes concentrating.

Observation Haki: 41

1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

41 x 2 = 82 meters
Level 55
55 x 5 = 275

Human Race Bonus Boost:
+10 in Strength | +10 in Speed | +10 in Vitality | +15 in Martial Arts .

Martial Arts Bonus Boost:
+5 in Vitality .
Strength: 61 + 10 = 71
Speed: 71 + 10 = 81
81 x 2 = 162
>Reaction: 81
>Movement: 81
Vitality: 66 + 10 + 5 = 81
81 x 2 = 162
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki: 51
51 x 2 = 102
>Armament Haki: 61
>Observation Haki (Awareness): 41
Martial Arts: 26 + 15 = 41
41 x 2 = 82
>Demonic Brawling: 82

"Link i say we wait a little bit, there's a few dangerous people on the island and there's one approaching with malicious in his heart" Akuma would inform Link, "So we just wait a bit and observe then."

@Fire Tiger @Frayz @Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[What's this?] Thought the prince of Kano when not one, but two individuals dared to meddle in his affairs. One had her blade pointed at Tao Tei. But most importantly the other had the guts to shoot at him. The arrow missed him, but since when has anyone dared to point a weapon at him, Prince Noodle favorite son of the Heavens, destined ruler of the ancient Kingdom of Kano, and the lynchpin of the future prosperity of the land? No one. No one in Kano would attempt to do what these two did and now he must made an example of them to show them why.

‘Jimmy can be mad at me if I ruin his plans but I can't just watch this happen.’

She pulls her crossbow out and shoots near the shorter figure with the intention of missing before aiming it directly at him.
She stopped on her track as soon as she reached that big guy position and draws her blade placing on his hand that was holding that girl.

"I might look pretty but I can't promise to not cut your hand off if you didn't let go of her!" Miyagi glared coldly as she said this to the big guy. She was innocent and naïve, as well as vehement since there were no bad intentions in whatever she was doing. Perhaps because she had confidence in her physical strength, she knew this situation could only be solved by force.
Level 44
44 × 5 = 220
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 53 + 8 = 61
Speed: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
Vitality: 53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
Haki: 42 × 2 = 84
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 23
Martial Arts: 19 + 12 = 31 × 2 = 62
-ittoryu: 62

Tao Tei saw the woman who held the weapon against him, but instead of acknowledging her, he turned towards the prince and awaited his command. The prince on the other hand was assessing this two challengers. He might arrogantly full of himself, but those qualities didn't made him stupid. Morals aside, he was trained to be a King since he had his first steps. This involved both mental and martial training. Therefore it didn't take long to see that these two were made of a similar caliber then that of his bodyguard. Fighting both of them could be a tricky preposition for the brawler. Yet where were they standing at? This is Kano, this is their home stage, there's no way that two upstarts could outdo them here. So the prince made his choice.

Noodle's anger gave way to a sardonic smirk as he eyed the girls up and down. "You two don't seem to be from around here. Don't you know that assaulting a member of the Royal Family is a crime punishable by death? Specially when they're doing their sacred duty of eliminating the criminals that plague us in the capital. But I wouldn't be the Prince if I wasn't merciful man. Tao Tei let go of that trash. These foreign beauties have shown their concern for the filth, so I will accommodate them. You two can take her place and follow us to the castle for further processing or face the consequences."

Said the Royal Heir as he placed his hands behind his back and looked down at the two. Tao Tei likewise threw down the girl harshly on the floor and moved to stand between the prince and the ladies. Like an imposing statue he silently stood there casting an invisible pressure on the crowd that was witnessing the scene with bated breaths.

-----​
A five hundred man army assembled themselves at the Eastern Gate of the Capital. Known as the Dragon Gate, this area had a wide variety stores, eateries, and inns that usually catered to those who were visiting the city. Sai future leader of the Privateer organization known as the Happo Navy stood in front of a Ramen shop as he saw his subordinates take their possessions. So many of them made the ground tremble as they marched through the street. This parade wouldn't just be a welcomed change of pace for the sea warriors, but it also would showcase the abilities of Sai at leading his men through the hectic streets of Kano.

-----​
Meanwhile in the Western Gate the scene was playing out a bit differently. Boo was in charge of leading the same number of men out of this side. But here at the Western part, also known as the Tiger Gate, things got off to a rocky start. The Western gate was next to the sea port where many vessels entered and left the country and like any land where many sailors stop, the area was full of bars and cantinas. So when Sai got here to start his side of the parade, he found that half his crew were dead drunk already and making a mess of things. The rowdy bunch were harassing some patrons and getting into some scuffles making it hard for Boo to assemble them.

@Frayz @Gintoki @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- PART 4 -
Floyd
Tatsu
Digger
Trigger Siblings(Walt/Wayne/Tom/Tad)

SUICIDE PIRATES - TASK FORCE NO MORE

Two months ago, unbeknownst to anybody due to the authorities of this world, a taskforce of deep cover CP Agents who went by the name of CP-X by their superiors within the World Government but better known as the Suicide Pirates by their enemies, were betrayed by their handler Amanda Waller. Getting tired of their antics and over willingness to play the parts of criminals, she decided to pull the plug on the operation and wipe her hands clean of them by sending to infiltrate the crew of a Yonko who she had already tipped off. They were nearly wiped in an instant with only seven escaping with their lives and with them a desire to repay the debt, not only to Waller and the World Government but to the group who killed most of their comrades.

Now all seven of these individuals have arrived in Kano Country to seek out Jimmy Frayzah and his small ragtag group of pirates, they heard about him in the paper and as members of CP-X they knew details of his past and where he might go. They also had a feeling that he would aid them in their goals even if they had to join his crew. Whatever it took.

Their meeting would have to be delayed however. In one of the many bars near the Tiger Gate, a man wearing a blue beanie, jacket and satchel lined with silver boomerangs can be seen laughing at a table with four people wearing black leather jackets and bandanas around their necks, they have pistols hoisted at their waists.

“And that's when I said to the wanker, "ay mate, looks like you lost your budgie smugglers out at sea." and he immediately runs off, it was a total stitch up.” he adds to his story and the laughter amplifies around the bar as even strangers get in on it. They all continue drinking. Nearby, a young samurai woman from Wano can be seen sitting close to the door cleaning her katana who she claims houses the soul of her deceased husband who was lost in the incident two months ago.

‘We shall be together soon but I must avenge your death first.’

Outside their leader, who wears a red coloured outfit with silver and gold amoured plating is smoking as he leans against the wall and takes in the festival parade. A rifle is notably held over the shoulder of this mustached man with a strap. He's enjoying the temporary peace and sees a young girl which reminds him of his own daughter who he had to leave behind for her safety, he knows if he goes to visit her now then it would only make her a target for his enemies. He can't and he won't allow that. Suddenly however, the girl he was watching goes from having fun to being knocked over, hurting herself as a result and Floyd looks for the source of the commotion, quickly spotting it.

The rowdy bunch were harassing some patrons and getting into some scuffles making it hard for Boo to assemble them.
Trouble from drunk members of the Happo Navy, he knows this will only cause trouble since they have high authority in the nation but people were getting hurt for no reason and although he wasn't exactly a saint he knew when violence was senseless or not. He yells out loud enough that even his crew inside the bar could hear him.

“HEY ASSHOLES, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! THERE ARE KIDS HERE.”

KANE - SILVER FLAG

It didn't take that long for the ship to reach its destination as Akuma stood out there on the docks barking orders.

Link proceeded to run not wanting to know about his report as he would rather see it in person as he was more interested in the unknown than the known.

Akuma would just gasp and face palm, he hasn't changed one bit. Akuma would follow suit by chasing after him.
“Kane, I think you should come check this out. It's the flag of the Silver Hair Pirates.” a random crew member shouts from the other side of the ship.

Kane who is sitting on chair on the deck of the Blank Page gets up immediately, drops his bottle and runs to where he was.

“The what?” he asks rhetorically before snatching the spyglass and taking a look.

“Well I'll be damned, it really is the Silver Hairs and they seem to be in a hurry about something. Things just got interesting, there's no way I'm staying on the ship for this. Go get a boat ready for departure, I'll grab that Den Den Mushi on the way to let Jimmy and Mia know about this.” he tells the crew member before walking off while considering who he'd take with him.

‘I wonder if that other guy's healed up yet? I can't believe that snake George was even capable of such an attack.’

MIA - SURRENDER

"This is bad..." Miyagi was worried about that girl. She walked fast, pushing her way through the crowd. Just before she reached that shop an arrow came flying in that big guy direction which was not aimed at him but in the side he was standing. The only thing she could guess that someone else was also trying to protect that girl. She stopped on her track as soon as she reached that big guy position and draws her blade placing on his hand that was holding that girl.

[What's this?] Thought the prince of Kano when not one, but two individuals dared to meddle in his affairs. One had her blade pointed at Tao Tei. But most importantly the other had the guts to shoot at him. The arrow missed him, but since when has anyone dared to point a weapon at him, Prince Noodle favorite son of the Heavens, destined ruler of the ancient Kingdom of Kano, and the lynchpin of the future prosperity of the land? No one. No one in Kano would attempt to do what these two did and now he must made an example of them to show them why.

Tao Tei saw the woman who held the weapon against him, but instead of acknowledging her, he turned towards the prince and awaited his command. The prince on the other hand was assessing this two challengers. He might arrogantly full of himself, but those qualities didn't made him stupid. Morals aside, he was trained to be a King since he had his first steps. This involved both mental and martial training. Therefore it didn't take long to see that these two were made of a similar caliber then that of his bodyguard. Fighting both of them could be a tricky preposition for the brawler. Yet where were they standing at? This is Kano, this is their home stage, there's no way that two upstarts could outdo them here. So the prince made his choice.

Noodle's anger gave way to a sardonic smirk as he eyed the girls up and down. "You two don't seem to be from around here. Don't you know that assaulting a member of the Royal Family is a crime punishable by death? Specially when they're doing their sacred duty of eliminating the criminals that plague us in the capital. But I wouldn't be the Prince if I wasn't merciful man. Tao Tei let go of that trash. These foreign beauties have shown their concern for the filth, so I will accommodate them. You two can take her place and follow us to the castle for further processing or face the consequences."

Said the Royal Heir as he placed his hands behind his back and looked down at the two. Tao Tei likewise threw down the girl harshly on the floor and moved to stand between the prince and the ladies. Like an imposing statue he silently stood there casting an invisible pressure on the crowd that was witnessing the scene with bated breaths.
Mia was shocked when somebody else entered the fray but even more so when she realised the lead 'thug' was actually the prince of Kano Country. At first she believed she ruined the plans of her crew but came to a realisation that this could all be salvaged while still protecting the merchants. All she had to do was surrender and if all went correctly then maybe she could feed information to her crew from the inside.

She lowers her weapon so it's facing the ground, takes a few steps forward so she passes her newfound ally and shooting her a sly wink before bowing in front of the prince.

“My deepest apologies Your Highness. In fact I am greatly embarrassed as your tales have spread, even across the seas, and I have come here specifically to meet the legend himself. I will gladly come with you if it will aid in redeeming myself in your eyes.”

‘God it's hard to say this without vomiting, let's just hope his ego is dense enough to buy into it.’

JIMMY - FATED REUNION II
My chopsticks stopped for a moment when I turn to look at this source of the voice. A man with red hair was sitting beside me, I was well aware of who he is. however, the situation in the ramen shop was almost seemed to freeze. After the sound disappeared, a mutual silence descended upon us. It felt a little strange. Although I wasn't making it a point to try and break the silence, I spoke up suddenly.

"No..." with a soft indifference as I continue eating my ramen, "I have no intention of joining anyone crew. And if you bug me about it I will have no choice but to settle the difference between us"

"Ha... ha..." Jack let out a dry laugh.

"So among the other things... what you're doing here?" I had directed that question at Jimmy. Something was off. I wasn't the kind of person who takes special interest in observing other pirates. But I had a couple of questions. Maybe he could answer them.
Jimmy was a little disappointed by Nero's answer but it's not like he was expecting him to actually join without a good reason, he decides it's a good idea to not push too hard and simply answer his questions to continue the conversation.

“You see New Year's is a wonderful time here in Kano and I actually have a new recruit who had never seen firecrackers in person. Can you believe that shit? I mean even outside of Kano, they're not exactly rare by any means. She's a strange one, that Mia. But anyway, me and the ol' crew decided to swing by to check them out.”

He stops talking to take a quick bite of his newly arrived food without even checking what it was, to him it didn't matter, before continuing.

“What brings a hunter such as yourself here? Heh-heh-heh you're not after my bounty are you?”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
~ Kano Adventures Part 4: to intervene or not to intervene ~​

It didn't take long for the reason behind Akuma's use of observation haki.

It was dim, under the celebratory citizens crying could be heard. Akuma and Link observed from afar, viewing a short man kicking an elderly whilst a larger one was holding another by the neck. "Why isn't anyone doing anything to stop those thugs?" Akuma wondered beginning to pent up his anger. The duo could observe, "Hey Akuma, reserve yourself buddy" he would tell Akuma.
Multiple figures walked past them, not even a single person was trying to help those two. The frustration she had suppressed earlier merged with irritation. She somehow could not handle seeing this all happening. Deep down she was scared of the possibility that she might involve Nero if she went to protect them but it wasn't time for this.

It didn't take long before the two would see something interest though more piquing Akuma's interest as Link would just glare at the situation. As both wondered where the arrow came from seeing two preventing the thugs taking anything further. Just who are those thugs, why didn't no one stop them its not like they are royalty. It was then like an exclamation mark would hit Akuma, but they are aren't they.

The thugs would halt, Akuma couldn't hear what was being said but saw the thugs communicate with an woman. Thank the heavens you saved them Girl. "But those two i will see to them myself" Akuma would say frustrated in them abusing innocent folks. "Hey Akuma i know your pissed but chill. At least they let them go." Link would say to Akuma then chuckle. "How about we go say hi to those bullies, what do you say?"

Akuma would just simply grin slamming fist into his palm "Payback is a bitch"

@Oreki @Fire Tiger @Frayz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MIYAGI

"You two don't seem to be from around here. Don't you know that assaulting a member of the Royal Family is a crime punishable by death? Specially when they're doing their sacred duty of eliminating the criminals that plague us in the capital. But I wouldn't be the Prince if I wasn't merciful man. Tao Tei let go of that trash. These foreign beauties have shown their concern for the filth, so I will accommodate them. You two can take her place and follow us to the castle for further processing or face the consequences."
At the reply of this prince, she could not agree with his thinking. Miyagi could feel her annoyance intensify a little. After that reply, she began watching with caution when another girl stepped in to interact with the prince. And she saw that she showed relaxed expressions to that prince. Once Miyagi became aware of it, she knew that woman was up to something.

“My deepest apologies Your Highness. In fact I am greatly embarrassed as your tales have spread, even across the seas, and I have come here specifically to meet the legend himself. I will gladly come with you if it will aid in redeeming myself in your eyes.”
There wasn't any trace of affection. Could this even be called truth? Miyagi was finding it hard to believe that this woman was telling the truth. It was obvious that she was trying to save them, yet Miyagi wasn't in favor of a decision like this. Regardless, she only blinked in silence. Seeing how she was too shocked to put together a reply, Miyagi laughed like at like it's a joke before again putting a serious font.

"Whatever. Before that, perhaps you should explain why I have to follow a complete stranger to some castle?" Miyagi stood rooted in a defensive stance. Perhaps she didn't want to follow these two despite fact knowing their status. But it was exactly because she was the way that she had took a decision like this. It had always been written in this prince's gaze, its because she's a woman he decides to take her and that other girl to the castle.

Regardless, in reality, it's a festival where she can't afford to cause trouble where everyone comes with the hope of enjoying all this. On the other hand, she was worried that things can get nasty if somehow she ends up making Nero involve in all this.

"Ah…" Miyagi took a breath and brought her palm to her mouth. She let our sigh with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She looked into him as if she knew his desires and she knew that his type of man could fall really low.

NERO (POV)

“You see New Year's is a wonderful time here in Kano and I actually have a new recruit who had never seen firecrackers in person. Can you believe that shit? I mean even outside of Kano, they're not exactly rare by any means. She's a strange one, that Mia. But anyway, me and the ol' crew decided to swing by to check them out.”
I would just move my chopsticks in silence, smile weakly. Isn't that a really old-fashioned way of spending winter nights? I was somewhat interested, but it was impossible for me to enjoying anything like this. Well, these kinds of standard or you might say clichéd, stories live on because they're an indispensable part of life.

Since I had unexpectedly said nothing for the reply, Jimmy fired a question;

“What brings a hunter such as yourself here? Heh-heh-heh you're not after my bounty are you?”
"If I wanted to hunt good bounties I'd go to a new world, not west blue." Upon saying that, my gaze changed. I let him digest what I meant by that as I continued. "Well, I don't exactly understand what really good about it to come to this festival, though. It just everyone wanted to come so here we're."

Suddenly a sound rang through my ears like *Pere pere pere pere pere pere pere pere* It was a sound of Den Den Mushi that Jack had with him. No, it's not like I've never heard a Den Den Mushi ring before. It's just that I was so immersed in my thoughts that it felt sudden. I left my anxiety behind as my mind returned to reality, while Jack answered the call.

".....what?" Jack was getting increasingly agitated, I merely looked at him. After restraining himself, Jack swallowed what he was about to say. He then sighed deeply and reverted back to his courteous self. "It's Ian. I'll explain later about what conversation I was having. I have to go now."

I gazed at Jack while being confused about what just happened and why Ian called him as I merely nodded to him. In contrast, I treated it as though it was nothing special. After all, if it's really something too important they would have called me to. But in reality, I had a bad feeling about this. No, this wasn't just a feeling, it was the experience of knowing something is about to happen.

I turned to Jimmy and said indifferently, " I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm not here for trouble."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Whatever. Before that, perhaps you should explain why I have to follow a complete stranger to some castle?"
The Prince was starting to get annoyed by these foreigners. One was cordial enough. She saw greatness and replied as one should to such a being. But the other was petulant to one who was clearly her superior. It was disgraceful. Yet the Prince had enough tact to ignore the combative remarks for now. Once they were locked up in the dungeon, he would teach her some manners. For that reason he kept his cool as he replied back.

"I am no stranger. I am the Royal Heir to the very land your feet are resting upon. We will go to the palace so that you can receive a pardon for assaulting a member of the Government. If you refuse this offer of clemency then you will be branded a criminal to the whole country, the Happo Navy and the legendary Don Chinjao will descend upon you and your associates, arresting them and charging them with a capital offense. If you don't want this mercy, then I'm afraid that this year's festival will end with a public execution."

The Prince was only being half truthful in his statement. He had no notion of letting them go free. He just wanted them to walk themselves into the palace just so that he didn't have to go through the trouble of subduing them out here. He knew that he could beat up some beggars or peasants without getting into any trouble with his father. But if he were to make a disaster of the marketplace during the busiest time of the year, then he would suffer some serious punishment. Also although he could summon the Happo Navy with his authority, he never liked dealing with that lose assortment of thieves that called themselves an army. Most importantly that impudent Chinjao could even end up siding with the foreigners instead of him. That old man was like a powder keg wrapped inside of a mystery box. Sometimes he was a happy camper, sometimes he was a senile old fool, and other times he was an angry berserker that went around headbutting everything. The Prince had goosebumps just thinking about how Chinjao would react to this scenario.

Shaking his head at the thought, he turned around and talked to the two ladies as he walked away. "Follow me now to the palace so we can sort this out. If you don't come then don't blame me for your misfortune."
As they walked the large man followed with his gaze planted on the two women.

-----​
At the Tiger Gate things were turning for the worst. The privateers of the Happo Navy were letting loose after months of being out sea. The problem was that the rowdy bunch were disregarding the well being of the other citizens that were around. So far their actions could be considered crude, indecent, or just plain rude. But such behavior could easily escalate into a much bigger incident, and that's just what was going to happen.

“HEY ASSHOLES, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! THERE ARE KIDS HERE.”
A trio of privateers who were cat calling on any girl who passed by suddenly turned to look at the fool who called them out. A shirtless ruffian who had a large tattoo of a dragon on his chest threw his half empty bottle of alcohol at the guy and yelled back.

"So what if there's children? Are you picking a fight you lolicon? We are the Happo Navy of Kano. If we want to break things, we break things, if we want to let loose, we do. And there's nothing a loser like you can do about it. Now get lost before we show you some old fashioned hospitality with our fists." As he said that seven other Happo members joined them making it a group of ten.

-----​
On the Dragon Gate Sai commenced his march as unit of five hundred make their way towards the city center through the main road.

-----​
On the top of the Royal Palace the King and Don Chinjao were having a leisure conversation as they reminisce on the past. But their talk was interrupted as a servant dressed in black walked in and delivered a small note to the King. Ramen the King of Kano took the paper from the kneeling servant and read it before passing it to the leader of the Happo Navy with a pensive look.

After reading it the duo exchanged some looks of concern. The note was an intelligence report on a few powerful figures entering the country. Some of them were the usual lot who often came this time of year. Yet there were three names that stood out. Frayzah of the Unwritten Pirates, Nero the Bounty Hunter, and a member of the infamous Silver Hair Pirates. The duo knew that any of these three groups had the potential to drastically alter the status quo of the Kingdom. So their silence spoke a thousand words.

@Frayz @Gintoki @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PART 5
A trio of privateers who were cat calling on any girl who passed by suddenly turned to look at the fool who called them out. A shirtless ruffian who had a large tattoo of a dragon on his chest threw his half empty bottle of alcohol at the guy and yelled back.

"So what if there's children? Are you picking a fight you lolicon? We are the Happo Navy of Kano. If we want to break things, we break things, if we want to let loose, we do. And there's nothing a loser like you can do about it. Now get lost before we show you some old fashioned hospitality with our fists." As he said that seven other Happo members joined them making it a group of ten.
SUICIDE PIRATES - WRONG MOVE

Inside the bar Digger and the four Trigger Siblings were still drinking, sharing their stories and having a good time when they heard the the shouting of their captain of their captain but at first think nothing of it, they knew he could take care of himself and they were right there if things got rough.

Tatsu on the other had been aware of the ongoings for a while now as she was using her Colour of Observation to occasionally check in on the festival as she found some slight solace in her surroundings here. Although this wasn't her homeland, she considered Kano Country's culture to be one of the closest to it. Like Floyd though, she was starting to get annoyed by the shenanigans of the Happo Navy and smirked when he stood up for the citizens. It was the thing she respected most about him, behind that tough exterior was a sense of honour that also existed within herself.

“Būmeran, Torigā I think we should help Deddoshotto.”

It's just as she says this, when the six of then all hear the smashing of a thrown glass bottle and they all get up.

“Crikey, maybe you're right. Let's go mates.”

Outside of the bar, the man referred to as Deadshot by his crew wasn't surprised by this drunken rant, if anything this is exactly what he had expected from them. By the time he had finished his rambling and called for his backup, Floyd's crew had already rushed to his side with their weapons ready. The Trigger Siblings all had both of their pistols drawn, Digger with two bladed boomerangs in hand and Tatsu holding both of her unsheathed katana. This had become a tense standoff between the two groups and the Captain of the Suicide Pirates sits his right hand on a pistol of his own before responding to the rant with a raised voice.

“Believe me, we're not unfamiliar with breaking things and letting loose. Considering you can't even throw a bottle straight, I'm guessing we're a lot better at it than you lot. I'm going to give you one last chance to stand down, don't make the wrong move.”
-------

~ Kano Country Adventures Part II ~

Woahh, so this is Kano Country exclaimed Link in shock and awe. Though need to eat first, i gotta find a place to eat. Link was able to shake off Akuma off his trail and finds the restuarant he would want to chow down on. "Finally" as his stomach grumbled as Link would nervously smile. It didn't take him that long to locate the place. He licked his lips and extended his right arm outwards opening the door he would be hit with the smell of delicious aroma. He would then stroll further in seeing the bright interior designs of the shop with illustrated dragon sculptures and wall art.

He would be asked what's his order. He would stop and stare taking a moment, "
What is your special's for the day? and could i get the menu?" he would ask. Strange i thought Akuma would be able to find me by now Link wondered.

I knew it, we are being trailed. I better handle this and let Link not know about this though i assume Link is already aware.

Akuma would not take long to find where Link had headed, he knew as when they was younger he remembered training with Link. Link was a quite young knight. Though judging by his size you would question why he is a swordsman and not a Archer or something else.

Though before Akuma would even head to Link's direction he hid his presence. He would take glimpses of who it was and just barely notice, though his den den began to call as Akuma would answer. "
Yes" It was a member on the ship saying he was able to realise a ship it came from the Unwritten Pirates from their insignia.

"Inform me if you guys can find out anything more" as the call would end.

"
I see, this could be tricky". I read that the captain of this pirate ship is an ex-Rear Admiral. Anyways i need to find that brat, always doing whatever he wants as his vein would bulge.
KANE - SILVER FLAG II

‘The Silver Hair Pirates, last I heard they had just recently taken Alabasta on the Grand Line so what are they doing in the West Blue, especially here of all places. What do they have planned?’

Kane was thinking as he was rowing his boat towards the docks near the Tiger Gate, sitting beside him were his short bow, quiver of arrows, a baby Den Den Mushi to call his crew when he was there and two vivre card pieces labelled 'J.F.' and 'M.B.' as he takes note of the slight difference in their alignment which would indicate that the two aren't together at the time.

‘I hear their captain, Larsi, is a Giant and somebody that large couldn't be missed so I'm guessing they split their forces at some point after their victory there.’

The former Cipher Pol agent wonders what would happen if he ever had to come face to face with a monster like their captain as he finally reaches a small wharf before exiting the dinghy, grabbing his things from out of it and tieing it off on a nearby wooden post. He proceeds to walk up the wharf and in the direction of the Tiger Gate, he was about to call his crew like he had planned when something in the distance catches his eye. The Suicide Pirates, he had actually worked along side most of them as agents before they were picked for the job, in fact their leader in particular was a good friend and the very man who taught him how to aim. It looked liked they were already against the Happo Navy forces and as Kane begins the call his crew on the Den Den Mushi, he takes these recent events as sign that now might already be the time to make the move, and he awaits their answer...
-------
I would just move my chopsticks in silence, smile weakly. Isn't that a really old-fashioned way of spending winter nights? I was somewhat interested, but it was impossible for me to enjoying anything like this. Well, these kinds of standard or you might say clichéd, stories live on because they're an indispensable part of life.

Since I had unexpectedly said nothing for the reply, Jimmy fired a question;

"If I wanted to hunt good bounties I'd go to a new world, not west blue." Upon saying that, my gaze changed. I let him digest what I meant by that as I continued. "Well, I don't exactly understand what really good about it to come to this festival, though. It just everyone wanted to come so here we're."

Suddenly a sound rang through my ears like *Pere pere pere pere pere pere pere pere* It was a sound of Den Den Mushi that Jack had with him. No, it's not like I've never heard a Den Den Mushi ring before. It's just that I was so immersed in my thoughts that it felt sudden. I left my anxiety behind as my mind returned to reality, while Jack answered the call.

".....what?" Jack was getting increasingly agitated, I merely looked at him. After restraining himself, Jack swallowed what he was about to say. He then sighed deeply and reverted back to his courteous self. "It's Ian. I'll explain later about what conversation I was having. I have to go now."

I gazed at Jack while being confused about what just happened and why Ian called him as I merely nodded to him. In contrast, I treated it as though it was nothing special. After all, if it's really something too important they would have called me to. But in reality, I had a bad feeling about this. No, this wasn't just a feeling, it was the experience of knowing something is about to happen.

I turned to Jimmy and said indifferently, " I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm not here for trouble."
JIMMY - FATED REUNION III

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, The Ultimate Betrayer of Marines, and I'm doing my own narration again because it's the fifth part, these landmark occasions need to be big.

So I was at the ramen place with Nero who I had just forced myself to lied to. I felt like doing a whole flashy speech like 'soon Kano will be mine and I'll get away with it if there are no meddling kids'. Heh-heh-heh.

But outside of that always being the downfall of the bad guys in comics, this Nero seems different from the one I remember in Loguetown and I can see it his has eyes as he coldly smiles between sentences. Although maybe he was always this way, those times are like a blur to me sometimes.

Before I could get another word in, we were interrupted by the Den Den Mushi call of his friend and I take into account that it seemed like their caller had some kind of bad news since it forced him to take off pretty much immediately before Nero once again speaks to which I respond.

“And I guarantee there will be no trouble for you, just stay out of my business and we're cool. Unless, of course, you feel like lending a hand then feel free to.”

It's then we were interrupted by my own Den Den Mushi, was it possiblby connected to that Jack guy's call I think briefly.

“Excuse me for a second.” I say to Nero before answering it....
-------
At the reply of this prince, she could not agree with his thinking. Miyagi could feel her annoyance intensify a little. After that reply, she began watching with caution when another girl stepped in to interact with the prince. And she saw that she showed relaxed expressions to that prince. Once Miyagi became aware of it, she knew that woman was up to something.

There wasn't any trace of affection. Could this even be called truth? Miyagi was finding it hard to believe that this woman was telling the truth. It was obvious that she was trying to save them, yet Miyagi wasn't in favor of a decision like this. Regardless, she only blinked in silence. Seeing how she was too shocked to put together a reply, Miyagi laughed like at like it's a joke before again putting a serious font.

"Whatever. Before that, perhaps you should explain why I have to follow a complete stranger to some castle?" Miyagi stood rooted in a defensive stance. Perhaps she didn't want to follow these two despite fact knowing their status. But it was exactly because she was the way that she had took a decision like this. It had always been written in this prince's gaze, its because she's a woman he decides to take her and that other girl to the castle.

Regardless, in reality, it's a festival where she can't afford to cause trouble where everyone comes with the hope of enjoying all this. On the other hand, she was worried that things can get nasty if somehow she ends up making Nero involve in all this.

"Ah…" Miyagi took a breath and brought her palm to her mouth. She let our sigh with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She looked into him as if she knew his desires and she knew that his type of man could fall really low.
The Prince was starting to get annoyed by these foreigners. One was cordial enough. She saw greatness and replied as one should to such a being. But the other was petulant to one who was clearly her superior. It was disgraceful. Yet the Prince had enough tact to ignore the combative remarks for now. Once they were locked up in the dungeon, he would teach her some manners. For that reason he kept his cool as he replied back.

"I am no stranger. I am the Royal Heir to the very land your feet are resting upon. We will go to the palace so that you can receive a pardon for assaulting a member of the Government. If you refuse this offer of clemency then you will be branded a criminal to the whole country, the Happo Navy and the legendary Don Chinjao will descend upon you and your associates, arresting them and charging them with a capital offense. If you don't want this mercy, then I'm afraid that this year's festival will end with a public execution."

The Prince was only being half truthful in his statement. He had no notion of letting them go free. He just wanted them to walk themselves into the palace just so that he didn't have to go through the trouble of subduing them out here. He knew that he could beat up some beggars or peasants without getting into any trouble with his father. But if he were to make a disaster of the marketplace during the busiest time of the year, then he would suffer some serious punishment. Also although he could summon the Happo Navy with his authority, he never liked dealing with that lose assortment of thieves that called themselves an army. Most importantly that impudent Chinjao could even end up siding with the foreigners instead of him. That old man was like a powder keg wrapped inside of a mystery box. Sometimes he was a happy camper, sometimes he was a senile old fool, and other times he was an angry berserker that went around headbutting everything. The Prince had goosebumps just thinking about how Chinjao would react to this scenario.

Shaking his head at the thought, he turned around and talked to the two ladies as he walked away. "Follow me now to the palace so we can sort this out. If you don't come then don't blame me for your misfortune."
As they walked the large man followed with his gaze planted on the two women.
MIA- SURRENDER II

After having to listen to the words of the prince yet again, Mia was already getting sick of her act. As he and his bodyguard begin to walk away, she begins to slowly follow while signalling Miyagi to join her with her hand and whispering to her so the prince and guard don't hear.

“I know what you're thinking and you're right. I wanted to infiltrate them for intel but I can also just capture the prince for interrogation. Take the big guy for me please?”

Not knowing whether the swordswoman would join her she continues walking at a bit of distance before her Den Den Mushi rings, she quickly answers it hoping it won't be noticed.....
-------
UNWRITTEN PIRATES - TAKEOVER SIGNAL

“Jimmy, Mia, are you both there?”
Kane says over the Den Den Mushi while still keeping an eye on the situation with the Suicide Pirates near the Tiger Gate.

“Keep it down you idiot.”
Mia angrily but quietly snaps at Kane.
“I'm about to catch a jerk of a prince so we can torture him, Jimmy I assume I have your permission?”

“Sure, I'll find you right after this and fill you in the rest so go.”
Jimmy replies with a grin on his face while looking over at Nero who can hear the whole conversion.

Meanwhile Mia has hung up her Den Den Mushi, now with permission from her captain to carry through with her plan she looks to see if Miyagi has joined her or not. But the conversation between Jimmy and Kane continues.

“So what is it Kane? I'm guessing it's something important.”

“Yeah it's the Silver Hair Pirates. They're here. I'm standing right near their ship”

“I see, that could be a bit of a problem to our plan. I'll keep an eye out for them.”

“Also, there's another new group of players who, based on my intel, could be valuable allies but they've already engaged with the Happo Navy. I'm assuming based on the thing with Mia that this is the beginning of our takeover?”

“Heh-heh. Yeah I guess you could say that this is the signal.”

And so with that both of us hung up and I turned to Nero.

“As I said, if you go against me we'll have a problem but if we worked together then we could have a good time.”

-------
TO BE CONTINUED

Level 40
×5=200 (Human boosts: 12 Strength, Vitality,
Speed)
Strength: 39+12=51
×2=102
-Movement: 51
-Reaction: 51
×2=102
-Durability: 51
-Stamina: 51
Haki: 53
×2=106
-CoA: 60
-CoO(Awareness) 46
×2=60

-Crossbow: 60
*Total quiver slots: 60
*C-Rank: 34
*B-Rank/3: 20
*A-Rank/10: 6
*Full range: 60m
*5 bolt semi automatic
Level 45
×5=225 (Human Boost: +12 Strength, Speed Vitality)

Strength: 49+12=61

Speed: 49+12=61
×2=122

×2=102
-Durability: 41

Haki: 57
×2=114
-Armament: 61
-Observation(Awareness): 53

Martial Arts: 31
×2=62

-Archery: 62
*Total quiver slots: 62
*C-Rank: 36
*B-Rank/3: 20
*A-Rank/10: 6
*Full range: 155m
*Half range for 2 at once: 77.5
Level 45
×5=225 (Human Boost: +12 Strength, Speed Vitality/MA Boost: +5 Vitality)

Strength: 29+12=41

Speed: 39+12=61
×2=122

Vitality: 34+12+5=61
×2=122

×2=124
-Observation(Awareness): 63

×2=122

-Sniping: 61
*Total Ammo/2: 30
*B-Rank: 10
*A-Rank/3: 20
*Range: 305m
*10 bullet magazine/semi automatic/15× scope

-Gunslinging: 61
*Total Ammo: 61
*C-Rank: 31
*B-Rank/2: 30
*Range: 61m
*10 bullet magazine/fully automatic/two guns
Level 45
×5=225 (Human Boost: +12 Strength, Speed Vitality)

Strength: 49+12=61

×2=102
-Movement: 41

×2=122

Haki: 57
×2=114
-Observation(Awareness): 53

Martial Arts: 31
×2=62
-Sword Style: 62
Level 40
×5=200 (Human Boost: +12 Strength, Speed Vitality/MA: +5 Strength)

Strength: 44+12+5=61

Speed: 29+12=41
×2=82
-Movement: 41
-Reaction: 41

Vitality: 29+12=41
×2=82
-Stamina: 41
-Durability: 41

Haki: 38
×2=76
-Armament: 41
-Observation(Awareness): 35

Martial Arts: 60
×2=120

-Boomerangs: 60
*Total/3: 20
*C-Rank: 5
*B-Rank/4: 15
*Full range: 90m
*Half range for 2 at once: 45m

-Gunslinging: 60
*Total Ammo: 60
*C-Rank: 30
*B-Rank/2: 30
*Range: 60m
*10 bullet magazine/semi automatic/two guns
Boomerangs
(Requires 21 Mastery and 21 Strength)
21: C-rank boomerangs
31: B-rank boomerangs (Max 1 per 4 mastery)
41: Can throw 2 boomerangs at Once With Half Range
51: Boomerangs can also be used for basic melee combat
61: A-rank boomerangs(Max 1 per 10 Mastery)
71: Can throw 3 boomerangs at Once With Half Range
81: every C-rank boomerang gets +1 DPR
91: S-Rank boomerangs (Max 1 per 20 mastery)
100: Total boomerangs are doubled

The amount of total boomerangs you can carry is determined by your mastery. Mastery/3=Total boomerangs.

Range:
For every Boomerang Mastery stat point, you have a 1.5 meter range when throwing boomerangs. Meaning at the very least you will have 31.5 meters at the basic requirement of 21, and at the max of 100, you will have 150.
Level 35
×5=175 (Human Boost: +9 Strength, Speed Vitality)

Strength: 40+9=49

Speed: 40+9=49
×2=98
-Movement: 49
-Reaction: 49

Vitality: 40+9=49
×2=98
-Stamina: 49
-Durability: 49

Martial Arts: 55
×2=120
-Brawling: 55

-Gunslinging: 55
*Total Ammo: 55
*C-Rank: 28
*B-Rank/2: 27
*Range: 55m
*10 bullet magazine/semi automatic/two guns
Still on ship and probably won't be used:
1×Level 40 (McCoy)
2×Level 20
20×Level 10
Just fixed Kane's final bit of dialogue, I had typed 'cool be valuable allies' instead of 'could be' lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom