Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kingdom 634
Title: The Failure of Strategy

Support Kingdom by subscribing to the official magazine publishing the series.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

KINGDOM 634 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Riboku finally going to die ? He is going to die bringing a general with him ? Who’s going to kill him ? Is Shin going to shake the man’s body and have a breakdown like Thorfinn with Askelaad ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Riboku finally going to die ? He is going to die bringing a general with him ? Who’s going to kill him ? Is Shin going to shake the man’s body and have a breakdown like Thorfinn with Askelaad ?
he won't die in battlefield thought.he will defeat Kanki next. It would b interesting to know if Hara will kill Kanki or will flee and commit suicide

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Happy for Ouhon a little because Ousen acknowledge his son played a big role with messing up Riboku's tactics.

Hype for some Zenou action.. I want that beast of a man to get a a good 1 vs 1 fight .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Happy for Ouhon a little because Ousen acknowledge his son played a big role with messing up Riboku's tactics.

Hype for some Zenou action.. I want that beast of a man to get a a good 1 vs 1 fight .
Those young trio, especially Shin and Ou Hon, really outdid themselves during the battle. Ou Sen said that his tactics were as equal as, or even worse, than Riboku's. I call bollocks, letting those three to surpass their limits was like a part of Ou Sen's tactics. He knew this would happen.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Citizens of Gyou prolly breached the gate to escape.
I dont think Kan Ki will lose to Riboku. Makes no sense for Kan Ki to lose

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Citizens of Gyou prolly breached the gate to escape.
I dont think Kan Ki will lose to Riboku. Makes no sense for Kan Ki to lose
He won't lose right now ! Riboku will go to capital first most likely . Where he going to be humiliate
Ousen most likely will send Kanki to capture capital (since his army is in top condition) there he will lose

Top Bottom