Videos KING'S RACE IS FROM THE VOID CENTURY!?! THE WILL OF D!?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's your new take after Queen's last statement? It seems that it's lasted till this era. Also, BM stated that before that she thought King's race has been extinct and yet here he is.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's your new take after Queen's last statement? It seems that it's lasted till this era. Also, BM stated that before that she thought King's race has been extinct and yet here he is.
I am a little surprised myself but everything seems to go according to the theory. King's race seem to have been exterminated by the celestial dragons and they took the homeland of the "lunarians". The naming threw me off a little bit at first because I thought they would be named more related to the sun like "solarians". So that they are called "lunarians" already gives another layer to the story that isn't fully clear yet. It could refer to the celestial dragons becoming the "new moon people" and the "new gods" on "god's land" or if you want to make it even more spicy, "lunarians" used to be followers of the moon originally and changed during the last "dawn era". Possible connecting it to the same time of Sun God Nika who converted them to "sun" people. As far as I understand the era's & will of D:

Moon(Imu?/otherwise ???) Sun(Nika) -> Moon(Imu?/otherwise???) -> Sun(Joyboy/VC/AK) -> Moon(WG/Imu) -> Sun(Luffy)

Nika -> Joyboy -> Roger -> Luffy
??? -> ??? -> Xebec -> Blackbeard (You can put Imu in either Joyboy's or Nika's era)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whatbif there are 2 opposing parties involved? Solarians and Lunarians. That's always the case. When somebody worships the moon, so is the sun.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whatbif there are 2 opposing parties involved? Solarians and Lunarians. That's always the case. When somebody worships the moon, so is the sun.
:pandaevil: I like the idea, it would be a nice solution that both "races" lived on the red line together

Top Bottom