Questions & Mysteries Kozuki Oden metamorphosis // Why Oden really wants to go outside Wanokuni?

Do you like the whole design of Oden (Physically & Pshychologically)

• Love it <3

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like it very much.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yeah, but i was expecting more.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Meh...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Oda kisama. Could be so much better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not. I hate it indeed.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello fellas,

This chapter the japanese Elvis known as "Kozuki Oden" made his 38th failed attempt to go outside of Wanokuni.

We knew some interesting aspects about the personalitie of Oden, some relations with people, parients and groups of power inside the country ("harem incident", fights againts Yakuzas, and so on).

We could imagine, for what we saw in the chapter about the earlier life of Oden, his inner and supernatural strenght.
Then i have a few questions:

•Why a man like Oden would want to go outside of Wano boards? (For boring? For adventures? To test his own power? To know the whole world?)

•We knew in previous chapters that Oden wanted to become Shogun of Wano afterwards, then What fact or situation happened to Oden to change his mind about his own purpose of life related of his potential position in Wano as son of the country Shogun?

•Could Lady Toki, the wife of Oden to make a twist in the behaviour of this crazy man to go on in the right way?

Only to say that i love the Oden's design. Thank you Oda. I can't wait to know more about only about Oden, but also about Wanokuni in the past, characters and culture!

See you in the comments!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello fellas,

This chapter the japanese Elvis known as "Kozuki Oden" made his 38th failed attempt to go outside of Wanokuni.

We knew some interesting aspects about the personalitie of Oden, some relations with people, parients and groups of power inside the country ("harem incident", fights againts Yakuzas, and so on).

We could imagine, for what we saw in the chapter about the earlier life of Oden, his inner and supernatural strenght.
Then i have a few questions:

•Why a man like Oden would want to go outside of Wano boards? (For boring? For adventures? To test his own power? To know the whole world?)

•We knew in previous chapters that Oden wanted to become Shogun of Wano afterwards, then What fact or situation happened to Oden to change his mind about his own purpose of life related of his potential position in Wano as son of the country Shogun?

•Could Lady Toki, the wife of Oden to make a twist in the behaviour of this crazy man to go on in the right way?

Only to say that i love the Oden's design. Thank you Oda. I can't wait to know more about only about Oden, but also about Wanokuni in the past, characters and culture!

See you in the comments!
He said it. It was too small for him. He was probably hungry for adventure

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was beholden to his people same as Luffy, Whitebeard, etc. were to theirs. The freedom that comes with the life of a pirate explorer of their sort is paradoxically balanced with great responsibility to their peeps; contrasted with the more anarchic, chaotic free-for-all nature of Rocks and his ilk.

• Love
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well look at how dangerous Luffy, Oden, Roger and Whitebeard are. Especially Roger, destroying a whole country's millitary for looking at his crew sideways or killing all of Squardo's crew.
Freedom, the motivation in its most pure state. There's nothing more significant in life.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean , stay at one place long enough and you will get bored of it. And since we know Oden was one strong dude he prolly didn't find any real challenge in Wano. And thus outside world is the only place that would satisfy him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom