Music KPOP

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Momoland a bit overrated, same as Twice & Blackpink.
Don't worry, I didn't hate every girl/boy group. it's just.... everyone's taste different.
I know: )
I only follow Momo because of Ahin... The chubby girl... Oh I love her..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know: )
I only follow Momo because of Ahin... The chubby girl... Oh I love her..
It's okay & I think it's normal. Maybe Ahin become your ultimate bias or your fav idol :)
She's talented, though...
Well, for me, I like Nancy & Yeonwoo in Momoland :blobthinkhappy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's okay & I think it's normal. Maybe Ahin become your ultimate bias or your fav idol :)
She's talented, though...
Well, for me, I like Nancy & Yeonwoo in Momoland :blobthinkhappy:
Yeah she became my bias. I always go for the less popular so that I can guarantee that I alone love her. Haha

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah, their new EP album is perfect for summer season :D
let's wait for the sequel.

Hahaha, I see. Maybe RV will coming in the future. "We K-Pop" is one of awesome show for album promotion.
I accidentally saw at Youtube last July, when ep 1 uploaded. Fortunately, I know most songs from StrayKids, so it's convenient for me.

To be honest, seems I'm "multi fandom person". Same as manga. Listening to their hit songs is enough for me.
I also make effort admire other group/artist. Afterall, they're still humans, same as us.
SNSD, Super Junior, Red Velvet, Gfriend, Twice, Blackpink, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids, Sunmi is currently at my top list fav.
What about you, What is your fav group/artist ?
Oh well if Red Velvet appear I might watch it

Nice I used to be a fan of multiple groups but the thing now I only have the time to follow my fav group

My fav artists or groups would be , Red Velvet , MAMAMOO , Lovelyz , IU , Taeyeon

I like some other groups like SM groups and I causally listen to hits songs of this generation

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah she became my bias. I always go for the less popular so that I can guarantee that I alone love her. Haha
hahaha. always interesting if we like underrated person / group :blobthinkhappy:
Oh well if Red Velvet appear I might watch it

Nice I used to be a fan of multiple groups but the thing now I only have the time to follow my fav group

My fav artists or groups would be , Red Velvet , MAMAMOO , Lovelyz , IU , Taeyeon

I like some other groups like SM groups and I causally listen to hits songs of this generation
Sure. It will become best day for Reveluv

That's powerful list. Nice choice you got there (y)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
just dropping by to say:

Jay Park > every other Korean music artist

Top Bottom