Future Events Kyoshiro & Komurasaki/Hirori's Relationship // Do you trust on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Senjirou didn't wanna reveal not even to the scabbards. So the answer is simple: Denjirou tries to find the traitor!

Thats why I bet that we with Denjirou revealing himself infront of the others also got the traitor.
Could be the case, I agree. He knows more and when the time comes and they reunite as whole he will expose the traitor. He's been close to Orochi all the time and stuff.
I'm hoping we get the traitor revealed soon followed by a prompt execution of the traitor. I think the good guys should be killing the villains for a change

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Senjirou didn't wanna reveal not even to the scabbards. So the answer is simple: Denjirou tries to find the traitor!

Thats why I bet that we with Denjirou revealing himself infront of the others also got the traitor.
I hope Oda reveales the traitor in the next 3 chapters. As you said Nessos Denjiro must know about the existence of a traitor, but i doubt he knows the true identity of him. I could be wrong though, but if Denjiro doesnt know who is the traitor, then Orochi and Kaido's alliance have a very important card as its own play. If Denjiro knew about the identity of a traitor, even just the existence of him, why wait so long? Why he dont alert to the raid (in some way, not revealing himself)? Or maybe he did it and we dowsnt know.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean he visibly attacked her. So i wonder how she survived :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As you said Nessos Denjiro must know about the existence of a traitor, but i doubt he knows the true identity of him.
I think Hiyori and Denjirou will use Orochi knowledge about "Hiyori being still alive" to narrow down the traitor.
But yeah agree Denjrou doesn't know the identity yet, but that he will play the keyrole in finding the traitor.

As you said Nessos Denjiro must know about the existence of a traitor
We also learned that everyone knew there was a traitor (based on the way Neko accused Inu in 973).
But they might bot now that the traitor is still there. But Denjirou should about it or at least have suspicion that the traitor is still active.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see something like "the dreaming katana style", the slash only produces the rival falls sleep to be cutting off with it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Its easier to explain with Kyoshiro being involved then Hiyori also tricking Kyoshiro with some fake corpse^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom