Island Kyuka Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Kyuka Island is a vacation island where folks take their days off when they are not on a mission. A hotel with a giant pool can be seen on this island from the sea! Apparently, many visitors come here.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Laskey

Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 56+10[+5]=71
Speed: 61+10=71
71x2=142
-Reaction: 71
-Movement: 71
Vitality: 61+10=71
71x2=142
-Durability: 71
-Stamina: 71
Haki: 56+15=71
71x2=142
-Armament Haki: 71
-Observation Haki: 71
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Rokushiki: 82
A retired CP agent and Kalifa's father. He used to be very loyal to the World Government, but now he is retired and doesn't care about politics. Teaches Rokushiki if you can defeat him 1v1 in combat.

Samurai Batts

Level 45
45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 53+8[+5]=66
66x2=132
-Reaction: 71
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 33+8=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Haki: 40+12=52
52x2=104
-Armament Haki: 52
-Observation Haki: 52
Martial Arts: 46
46x2=92
-Ittoryu: 61
-Surfing: 31
A samurai who won the lottery! He can finally take a break from training and go on vacation!

Pool Girls(12)

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+5=25
Speed: 19+2=121
21x2=42
-Reaction: 21
-Movement: 21
Vitality: 20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability: 22
-Stamina: 22
Martial Arts: 16
16x2=32
-Hand-to-hand: 32
Hired by the hotel owners to flirt with guests and protect the place from robbers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
General Narration
"Link Talking"
'Link's Thoughts'
Actions

Akuma:
"Speaking"
'Thinking'

Law:
"Speaking"
'Thinking'

Vanya:
"Speaking"
'Thinking'

It just had been a week of journeying, the ship that had no navigator were traveling like headless chickens. It had been the early hours of the morning, a stomach grumbled loudly could be heard with a few giggles. Inside one of the cabins was a man who was annoyed yet hungry, a week after leaving Kano kuni. He was sat on his chair with a desk, full of pages with writing with the title being "Link's Adventure".

Another stomach rumbled and grumbled, the man who was sat on his desk moaned. 'I need me some breakfast' he then sighed, raising himself stretching his arms cracking a bone here and there.

The entire crew that lived on sea-life for a week where they were out of food and the necessities. But also the ship that endured such a journey was cracking here and there. The ship would have one more journey after their current one. It wasn't that difficult to deduce despite not being a carpenter or shipwright

Suddenly the door was slammed open, "Linky" Vanya would storm into the room. "What is it?" would be a reply. "There's an island that was spotted, and maybe I was thinking maybe we could spend a date since its valentine's day afterall"

She would be disturbed with a much more louder voice, "Hey Link, get your ass out. That's it me and you 1 v 1. Whoever takes over this land wins" which bewildered Link who sighed breathing out heavily with him blowing out air.

"Okay let's set sail, I want my coffee too" which was met with smiles and aye aye's

The ship moved closer to the shores of Kyuka, the island with a huge tropical tree-like structure with leaves circling could be spotted from afar.

Link a sturdy young man with longer blonde hair that he lets hang wild in the front, but keeps its lengths bound and tied within a ponytail (though on occasions will undo ponytail and flick his hair back to free flow his hair), and piercing blue eyes. Donning a light blue tunic with beige trousers and brown boots.

Who were Law and Vanya?

Law a young man with a blue bomber jacket, underneath a full black top and bottom with multiple grey pockets full with lead bullets, also with grey knee caps. With black curly hair though kept as a man bun though it did give the cascading effect of being kept like dreadlocks, with one of them hanging from the front of his face up to his eyebrow and another to the side.

Vanya a beautiful, blond elf with blue eyes and pointed ears. Wearing an emerald green and black tunic with a leaf-like design at the front, with black leather gloves reaching down to her elbows, a grey sash around her waist with a few feathers which holds her quiver of arrows which is to her back and long black leather heels boots going up to her thighs.

"Vanya and Law, I want you to join me this time. Akuma I want you to guard the ship" as Vanya smiled, Law laughed at the exclusion of Akuma joining.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Why opening a cafe on a day off?” Flynn asked Laskey, who was cleaning up in the café as Flynn dried the freshly washed coffee cups.

He picked up another piece of trash. “There aren’t many cafes that open this day,” he said blankly. Since there weren’t many customers on this early February weekday, Its easy to find peace here. This somehow felt like it could be a date where Laskey feels like working. He was curious about what Flynn thought about his answer, but he didn’t seem to think anything of it.

“Since we have some time before we open the café, let’s talk about your time in CP.” With that, he instead began to talk about old books. A part of Laskey wanted to talk about something else, but still, it was an interesting conversation.

“If that’s what you want to talk about it says so.” Flynn's voice was dripping with sarcasm. Unsurprisingly, it seemed he didn’t like Laskey ignoring the topic.

He really wanted to hear about Laskey days as CP agent, but Laskey just stared at him and said, “Give me a hand so we can get this over with.” The conversation seemed like it was over; Laskey was annoyed with Flynn's lack of concentration towards cleaning. Flynn started putting the clean dishes away and take a mop to clean the floor.

“Cleaning again?” laughed the young lady who just entered the cafe and looked like she worked in an office, seeing Flynn out sweeping in the café again. Flynn had worked at this Cafe for a few months now, and he always started the day by cleaning.

“Oops, you caught me. Morning, Himari. You’re sharp as ever today.”

“And you’re as thickheaded as ever today, Flynn. All you can do is clean … is what I’d like to say, but actually, it’s pretty nice to watch you when you’re at it.”

Flynn, who had been cleaning ever since he was first entrusted with the task, had become better at it than any army of housewives or professional cleaners.

“Oh, Himari, don’t tell me you want to know my secrets.”

“I don’t care.”

“No need to restrain yourself!”

“Enough you two!” Laskey stated as they both smiled bitterly, and then he asked. “Himari, care for some coffee?“

“All the coffee cups should be much shinier today since it was me who cleaned them” Flynn words were stinging but the expression on his face was joyful. He looked like he enjoyed talking to them.

“Oh, I must pay attention to my cup, then.”

“Be on the lookout!” She laughed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link, Vanya, and Law ventured into Kyuka. They would be surprised as to what they would witness. The island was inhabited by those with cheerful smiles, with holiday clothes varying from different races such as Humans, Giants and more. "Hey, Link why don't we stay a few days. Man this place is be-au-tiful with a capital B" as Law's jaw would drop at the beautiful women. "Damn is it me or is it getting hot in here" followed with a whistle. Vanya seeing this came up to Link "Maybe me and you Linky can get closer hmm?"

Link just ignored the duo, though he did remark at how much of a nuisance all this was. "
You two can do whatever you want, but after I get my coffee we are out of here"

Law hearing this would nag "
Link don't be a douche and enjoy. Look over there at those huge jugs and the beer is beautiful"

"
Fuck sake" Link would look in disbelief. "Fuck it, you two joining me now"

Vanya who would slightly move on ahead changed her thought process instead of focusing on enjoying the time she would find the cafe to earn Link's admiration. 'If I find the cafe, I may get him to call me by my name.' with her daydreaming of Link calling her name.

Link would look as the sun shined down making the entire situation becoming humid for him, 'I need to find cover and someplace to cool down'

Link would raise his left and right arm and swipe his forehead against his tunic.

Though it didn't take long before a voice would be heard. "
Linky"

Vanya who had moved on ahead would ask random folks of where the cafe would be to which she was informed the whereabouts and must travel to the center of the tropical tree in the center which has a staircase that goes to the top.

This information would be passed over to Link with Law who would be hearing this would smile cracking his knuckle.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While watching the peace in the cafe, Laskey looked for a gap with weaker wind and lit the cigarette in his hand.

"Laskey, how many times do I have to tell you to not smoke in here. I don't care even if you're the manager!"

"You got some nerve kid." He said jokily but Flynn gave Laskey an annoyed look like he didn't want him to spread any bad atmosphere in the cafe. Laskey turned his gaze to the open doorway and started slowly walking toward it. Another step. Another. Now Laskey stood directly to his left, just two or three feet away. Flynn was behind him, out of sight, the open doorway. He stopped, looked at Flynn. "I'm taking a smoke break."

"Then go already."

Laskey nodded firmly and exit the café. He exhaled a mouthful of hazy cigarette smoke with an exasperated sigh as he sat down on the bench outside of the cafe. A rustling could be heard from the trees, swaying with the wind. The trees were covered with red leaves, and the brown leaves fallen onto the ground were dried. The air too was frosty, but the sun shining down from above was bright and clear. Laskey listened to these sounds as he closed his eyes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The trio would make their way to the center, as two out of the three would enjoy and act as if they are sightseeing for a place of holiday. It had stores, bars, clubs, and many more. It had people walking in shirts, if not no shirt for guys with shorts with sandals on. It had women in their bikini's taking the joys of the sun.

'The ones who should only go on holiday is when they are free. Everyone on this island is still chained to someone pulling the leash. It's very easy to see when you can witness their actions, body language and more.'

The trio would look out of place, as many would watch as the trio would walk through the crowd that escalated due to the attraction of Vanya. 'What's this? ... They are all flocking around us because of me? ... Well, I don't want them but I want him' as she stared at the back of Link.

The trio would then make their way up walking up the stairs that would go around the tropical tree's trunk to the top.

"
Link do we really need to suffer all of this just for your coffee?" ... "Yeah that's right so I can keep my eye on you both that's all. If I let you both out of my sight. All kinds of shit will happen and unwanted attention."

"By the way, you two when we reach the top. I want you Law with me since your the troublesome out of the two of you. Vanya, I want you to go find a map of around here"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since Laskey had already gone through all the effort of coming outside, he figured he might as well start by sweeping as he take the broom. Although they were in the wrong time of year for it, a surprising number of leaves had fallen and piled up on the ground for some reason. "This'd probably be a pretty tedious job."

He began to sweep. He decided to first clear the area around the cafe gate. The rhythmic sound of the bristles scraping against the ground felt inexplicably pleasant to his ears. Now that he thinks about it, he also had done some cleaning just this morning. Why was he doing something like this again, especially when he's taking a smoke break?

Hm, hm, hm...He hummed with each sweeping stroke. He could hear a bird chirping in the distance.

In the center of the city lies a big tree - An unbelievably large tree towered, with its roots tangled at the forest floor like blood vessels. Houses and street lights tangle and merge with the stumps and vines growing from the earth, filling the cracks and bumps between the pavements. That fashion of architecture was completely unlike flattening forests and reclaiming land to build "buildings" made of brick and stone.

"How boring." He sighed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It didn't take long for the group to reach the top after 30 minutes of walking up the stairs that was aligned right next to the structure of the tropical tree stationed in the center. The group reached the top with the sun beaming down on the group, which bore more blistering heat due to the clothing the trio had on at the time.

As soon as they reached the top they bore witness to the tourist hot spot right at the top, it was full of luxurious shopping centers and more. Though what caught the attention of Law was the women, in their bright bikinis and lots of skin showing had him laughing and ogling looking at them with his mouth drop down low. Vanya could smell the roses from the flower shop still blossoming with its rich odor.

It didn't take them long to spot the words "cafe" after all any shopping center has them listed. Though Link didn't wanna go to that one knowing the milk that they use is slightly salty than others from what reports stated, so he believed the same. "Hm, they have lots of salt in their milk. It makes the coffee so bitter"

"Hey Link there's another cafe over there" pointing her hand as there were a few cafes stationed though Link ignored them all and ventured further until he found the one. "This must be it, the smell from this shop is not like the others"

Law who was tagging along after staring at them he was decked in the head with a little lump by Vanya and decided to tag along with Link. He sighed staring at the cafe that Link decided to head into "You sure this time we can enter and already leave?"

"
Though Link, I gotta ask does Kano still bother you?" Law asks Link.

Vanya who was standing to the right beside Link, "Linky, can we go inside already"

Though from the outside the cafe had some tables outside but also a man that was cleaning. It was a man with flowing gray hair, and a small goatee of the same color. With a serious and sharp looking face, wearing thin-rimmed red sunglasses and blue earrings. Wearing a black suit, a light blue shirt underneath with a matching handkerchief and black gloves.

Law would ask the man "Excuse me, sir, what are the specials today?" as Link and Vanya would head inside.

Link would then head to the door of the cafe opening the door as it creaked open with a little *ding* bell as the smell of caffeine and doughnuts hit link as his stomach growled, using his right hand to place on his belly as he frowned nervously.

Link proceeds to walk in as he does he takes a sniff of all the options at the diner from its breakfast isle to specials and its many types of variates. The smell was so strong it was as if it was possessing you like a whip of white odor alluring you.

The first thing that caught Link's attention was the pinewood laminated floor with a stone brick wall effect with some ceiling fans colored in gold, with a rectangle and circular wooden tables with glossy sides spread across the room. The counter colored in light sky blue with cups, mugs and a few customers, though Link altered his observation to the ones who were next in requesting their respective requests.

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Laskey was staring at, and found a stretch of thin, long green leaves glittering under the sunlight, their stems straightened, and their tips budding with purple-blue flowers. The flowers were small, but they were closely packed, like a bouquet or an umbrella. Laskey stared at the flowers with melancholy, and with an earnest expression. Laskey kept watching the leaves... up until his hand was singed by the burning tip of the cigarette when he snapped back to attention. Laskey tossed the mostly-burnt-up cigarette to the floor and stamped it out with his foot.

Then he checked his watch. Still, two hours before his turn in the cafe. He sighs.

"I might as well just go inside the cafe." He said unhappily to himself, and just when he was about to go inside, he found three people coming towards the cafe. As one of them asks
Law would ask the man "Excuse me, sir, what are the specials today?" as Link and Vanya would head inside.
"If my memory serves me right, isn't something that you ask in counter? " Said Laskey. From the first look, he was ordinary-looking, of medium height and build with a blue bomber jacket.

"Either way its hamburger steak," Laskey answered readily, before going inside the cafe as cleaning the leaves was rather boring. Laskey grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. The scent of coffee, much stronger now since surprisingly there were good number of the customer today. The interior, full of green plants, had the calm atmosphere of a place of relaxation.

"Laskey give me a hand here!" Flynn said, his eyes drawn to the door by the sound of the bell when Laskey entered. Laskey went inside to clean his hands before going to the counter again. He sighed as if to show how annoyed he was to work in Flynn shift, and got out a coffee cup.

"What's the order?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vanya would head in and get herself a seat, with Link headed to the counter with Law who followed through. "Hey let me get the orders as it's my treat man" Law would say directed at Link

Link would be a bit confused then sigh with a nod of his head turn around and join Vanya sat on the table. He sat beside her with him looking carefully left to right and vice versa. It was curiosity "Why is there no Marines or Mr wannabe. This place seems all rosy. Places like these hide secrets or of secrets."

Whilst Link and Vanya would be sat their booth, Law was looking at the menu but the specials the man stated had him salivate and shake to the head. Law awaited before being served.

"What's the order?"
"I want two servings of hamburger steaks and a serving of your veggie pizza slice"

As the man would write the order on a little pad,
"I need a double serving for one of them" as he pointed his finger at Link "He's broody still after a few days, hahaha"

Vanya would whistle as she stares at Law "Hope he ordered me something veggie or I'll kick his ass"

Whereas Link would spot Law's finger-pointing at him "What's has he done now" stepping out of the booth making way to the counter.

Law would chuckle lightly,
"Since I am in a bad mood, how about we settle this outside"

"Link how about you fight that man we saw outside. He looked strong so about it?" Law would say as he was able to hear a tap with flowing water with Law smirking.

Link would follow suit, he breathed heavily out then moved his head in the direction of where the man they saw earlier. "
So how about it? Since I have some steam to kill"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link would follow suit, he breathed heavily out then moved his head in the direction of where the man they saw earlier. "So how about it? Since I have some steam to kill"
The one who spoke to Laskey was a guy with blond hair. Who looked around someone in his late teens. His face was mostly similar to someone who going through the rebellious phase, as it was filled with a bitter expression. But Link stern expression showed he was very concerned about something.

"Hard to tell which one is the real reason you're here," Laskey laughed, as he started making coffee for a customer while Flynn was doing the cooking. The place had quite the subdued atmosphere for an establishment run by ex CP agent.

Compared to the scent of coffee that lingered in the store, it smelled so rich that can tickle others' nose. "Here you go," Laskey said, pouring the coffee into a cup and handing it over the counter to Link.

"A cafe is like the cup, and customers are the coffee. One is not complete without the other. So I'm sure you won't be able to feel easy without getting peace with your own self. Well, drink up, before it goes cold," Laskey said. Coffee was the only thing he could have without feeling a sense of guilt, and it was also one of the very few things that make him feel ease. The coffee that Laskey had made smelled somehow friendly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Hard to tell which one is the real reason you're here,"
Link would watch the man as he came to counter, with him pulling a stool that was placed by the side though under the counter. Link smirked staring at the man "My real reason? ever since my journey to this place from the last been in a bad mood. My bad mood is from what I saw and my desire. As everyone has desires, or follow the flow of the tide. But my desire its simply to get stronger." He would then position himself to take a seat.

This made Vanya and Law wonder just what was Link up to.

"Here you go," Laskey said, pouring the coffee into a cup and handing it over the counter to Link.

"A cafe is like the cup, and customers are the coffee. One is not complete without the other. So I'm sure you won't be able to feel easy without getting peace with your own self. Well, drink up, before it goes cold," Laskey said.
Link rested by the counter watching the man pouring the coffee, elegantly with every stage in preparing it. He smiled as the smell was very lovely to the senses giving off a gentle but elegant smile.

Link would grab some sugars and then open up the pack that was placed at the counter, he would then mix it in. "Your right. So how about after this coffee. I and you go a few rounds?" he would say sarcastically.

He would grab the coffee but it was hot, "Tsss, by the way, I didn't order this just for the record. But I'll gladly pay for it." as Link would use his other hand down his pocket for some beri then hand it over.

"It's my way as thanks and common courtesy"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link would grab some sugars and then open up the pack that was placed at the counter, he would then mix it in. "Your right. So how about after this coffee. I and you go a few rounds?" he would say sarcastically.

He would grab the coffee but it was hot, "Tsss, by the way, I didn't order this just for the record. But I'll gladly pay for it." as Link would use his other hand down his pocket for some beri then hand it over.

"It's my way as thanks and common courtesy"
When Laskey looked at his cafe. Its exterior was made of wooden panels with large windows that took in light from outside, the terrace had a large, green parasol, and the front of the cafe had a blackboard with the menu written in chalk and exposed in broad daylight how stylish it is. It was not only stylish from the outside, but the interior wasn’t any different. Flynn was picky about chairs and tables as every single one of them was distinct. The walls and the drawers were decorated with sweet decorations, forming an interior that would be popular among customers.

And still, this guy here prefers fighting over drinking coffee in such a cafe.

Understanding the situation Laskey laughed and replied, "Fight? There you go again with such strong words… I am only offering suggestions to a silly teen. I will train you properly, so how about you kneel down and beg like a dog for forgiveness? Hmm?"

However, on Link's face - was an expression of pure seriousness. Laskey slammed his hand down on the counter. Laskey put his head on his hands sulkily. They sat there in a strangely quiet cafe. His lips got more contorted, and the frown on his eyebrows deepened and Flynn looked back and forth at Link and Laskey, probably thinking about something. And Flynn disappeared into the back of the cafe, grinning.

"Hey, brat..pay some attention to what others' are saying at least, will ya? The coffee was on me." Laskey muttered. His head was turned away from Link as he spoke. "Fine, I'll fight with you but let's head outside first."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Understanding the situation Laskey laughed and replied, "Fight? There you go again with such strong words… I am only offering suggestions to a silly teen. I will train you properly, so how about you kneel down and beg like a dog for forgiveness? Hmm?"
Link smirked, he knew he was playing the man to his games. By baiting him nothing more, nothing less. It was to antagonize him by irking him. It was a smart move if played correctly. It was just a matter of playing along.

"Nice, he's into it. How about I up the ante"

"Lemme finish this coffee and I'll put you out, though I wanna savor the drink first. It is elegant to the taste buds."

"You may have to teach me how to make coffee like this so I can make this fool make me some in the future" as he points at Law using his thumb behind to his right side.

"Hey, brat..pay some attention to what others' are saying at least, will ya? The coffee was on me." Laskey muttered. His head was turned away from Link as he spoke. "Fine, I'll fight with you but let's head outside first."
Link scoffs "You know I'll apologize if you can beat me, how about that"

Link grabbed the cup drinking it all down then grabbed a bottle of water with him throwing some beri at the counter, "Need this as my mouth is burning" he would say though it came out as if he was struggling. It was his stupidity in drinking hot coffee which made his tongue numb.

"After you old man," Link says as he follows suit of Laskey.

Law and Vanya watching on would give each other a stare then, Vanya would run behind Link.
"I'm coming too Linky"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link scoffs "You know I'll apologize if you can beat me, how about that"

Link grabbed the cup drinking it all down then grabbed a bottle of water with him throwing some beri at the counter, "Need this as my mouth is burning" he would say though it came out as if he was struggling. It was his stupidity in drinking hot coffee which made his tongue numb.

"After you old man," Link says as he follows suit of Laskey.

Law and Vanya watching on would give each other a stare then, Vanya would run behind Link.
"I'm coming too Linky"
Laskey - although his eyes stared at Link as if irritated, his mouth still didn't speak a word again. It was a gaze used to look out at a wildly barking stray dog. It merely contained a decisive separation that gave up trying to understand each other using words from the start. He furrowed his brows, forced out a laugh. "Kid, this superiority you feel is indeed the forerunner of having the spirit of a fighter You'd still think that you are superior no matter how I explain to you. However, you'd still persist in marching towards selfishness even knowing this. From my experience, the seed of 'ego' had already started growing in your heart."

"However, kid, you're so foolish that it's cute." He smiled and spoke frankly. Then he turned his back and walked towards the exit. As he passed the well-remembered door, which must always be associated his mind with his wooing, and with the fight where is nothing to tell what is to gain and what is too loose, he was seized with a keen desire to fight for the sake of nothing.

It was the second time Laskey walked outside of the cafe to the streets of Kyuka during the day. It was reasonable as had a thing that needed him to come out during the day. The morning streets were completely warm sunlight and fresh air can make one's mood very glad. He once again turns to the blond pirate and asked "Say, what did you realize for you to want a fight this badly? Perhaps someone made you realized you were not as strong as you imagined to be?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Kid, this superiority you feel is indeed the forerunner of having the spirit of a fighter You'd still think that you are superior no matter how I explain to you. However, you'd still persist in marching towards selfishness even knowing this. From my experience, the seed of 'ego' had already started growing in your heart."
Link smirked at the response. "You know nothing and my reason why I want to be stronger. A little hindsight would be to get justice for the kingdom I belong to was abruptly almost put to extinction. For that reason, I want to get stronger for my quest to get revenge."

"It's not ego, you're sadly mistaken. Its nothing but revenge" with Link clenching his fist with his voice raised and his nostrils enlarged with a vein bulging on his fist.

"However, kid, you're so foolish that it's cute." He smiled and spoke frankly. Then he turned his back and walked towards the exit. As he passed the well-remembered door, which must always be associated his mind with his wooing, and with the fight where is nothing to tell what is to gain and what is too loose, he was seized with a keen desire to fight for the sake of nothing.
Link bemused to himself silently focusing his rage, though without having his blood lust leak.

"Say, what did you realize for you to want a fight this badly? Perhaps someone made you realized you were not as strong as you imagined to be?"
Link followed the man to the street, link with his hand in his pocket.

He took his hand out of his pocket cracking his knuckles with a sarcastic chuckle "They didn't they just showed me how vast the world is. But right now how about we shut and fight already. This all talk of you is boring me"

Vanya who would be looking on raised her hand towards her chest as if she was holding her heart "Linky, hope you don't hurt yourself. Please be safe as I won't stand in your way, but this is not like you."

Link would unsheath his swords from behind his back, twisting and twirling his wrist. "Come on let's get the party started. Now find a place where we can fight or I'll kill all those tourists right now" he would say showing some blood lust showing the man he was serious and straight to the point.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link would unsheath his swords from behind his back, twisting and twirling his wrist. "Come on let's get the party started. Now find a place where we can fight or I'll kill all those tourists right now" he would say showing some blood lust showing the man he was serious and straight to the point.
He smiles and says, "Well, that's a real shame. But I am not a marine or not from any charity organization. Sorry, I don't protect or serve. This is strictly business. Guess these tourists have to chuck it up to bad luck."

Different from Link's worked-up mood, which was as tense as the tension between a drawn bow and bared sword, Laskey still smiled without any seriousness. It was as if Link was hammering a nail into a bag of rice; he couldn't use any force. This guy's wish happened to be just obtaining a stronger power - just how foolish does this action sound? However, there is nothing wrong with this wish when it comes to someone who thinks his own value is higher than that of the other person.

He unconsciously raises his head and looks around. The street was mostly desolate. The storefronts were devoid of displays, which was just as well because not many people were there to admire them since most of them were busy enjoying the beach.

"Don't worry! Look, there's no one paying any attention to us. You'd go nuts if you had to pay attention to every single person you pass on the street. This bunch wouldn't care if a wanted criminal were strolling by." Well, it'd be an entirely different story though if someone started to act like a dog...

Not even having the free time to doubt what he had just said, Laskey's kicked against the ground. While moving at high speed, he coats his both hands with armament hardening. Having certified the distance Laskey's attack could go just as he reaches his opponent he starts to slash him with both hands. With incredible high speed, as if not just two but multiple hands attacking at once.

Rokaru Area Network
Requirements:
61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
DPS: A
Haki: +2

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He smiles and says, "Well, that's a real shame. But I am not a marine or not from any charity organization. Sorry, I don't protect or serve. This is strictly business. Guess these tourists have to chuck it up to bad luck."
Link hearing this would smile with a little chuckle tilting his head back, turning his eye to the right. Seeing people shop, take pics and do typical tourist stuff. "Look all these maggots. The man is right like who would give a shit about if one of these ends up dead."
He unconsciously raises his head and looks around. The street was mostly desolate. The storefronts were devoid of displays, which was just as well because not many people were there to admire them since most of them were busy enjoying the beach.
He would watch the man, as he guided him to a road with no one nearby then raise his arm as if to halt and this will be the place.
Not even having the free time to doubt what he had just said, Laskey's kicked against the ground. While moving at high speed, he coats his both hands with armament hardening. Having certified the distance Laskey's attack could go just as he reaches his opponent he starts to slash him with both hands. With incredible high speed, as if not just two but multiple hands attacking at once.
Link could react seeing the man kick the ground, coating his hands with tekkai and hardening in slow motion. It was like watching a movie on 2.5 slow motion. He could see everything, down to the little detail. He could spot where the man was moving at high speed, as he kicks the air from different directions and alterations. It was like watching a tap with water trickling down, you could see the water droplet come out the tap and make its way into the sink.

"I'm going to end this in one shot" he would think whilst move his eyes left to right and vice versa.

Level 72
72 x 5 = 360

Human Race Bonus:
+14 in Strength | +14 in Speed | +14 in Vitality | +21 in Martial Arts .

Martial Arts Bonus:
+5 in Strength | +5 in Speed | +5 in Vitality .

Devil Fruit Bonus:
[coming soon] .
Strength: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101
Speed
: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101
101 x 2 = 202
>Reaction: 101
>Movement: 101
Vitality: 72 + 14 + 5 = 91
91 x 2 = 182
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 101
Haki: 41
41 x 2 = 82
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki: 1
Martial Arts: 79 + 21 = 100
100 x 2 = 200
>Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 100
>N/A

Link would start by getting his body ready like he would be performing squats, then harden his hands that would then coat hardening his swords. Link would still be watching Laskey carefully waiting for the time ready to end this. With his grip tightened on the handle. He prepped himself, all he had to do is wait for the moment he would come before him to attack. As that would be the moment Laskey would be at his weakest.
Having certified the distance Laskey's attack could go just as he reaches his opponent he starts to slash him with both hands. With incredible high speed, as if not just two but multiple hands attacking at once.
"Hook, line and sinker" he would say under his breath as time slowed further down as he then launched himself at Laskey swinging his right arm from his upper left portion of his torso followed with his left arm swinging his sword aimed at Laskey's abdomen. "Flurry Rush"
Flurry Rush:
(81 Mastery + 100 Reaction + 100 Movement Speed + 81 Strength) - DPR: S (each hit)

Base Strength is 101 = Town Level
Flurry Rush is S DPR = +4 = Small Country Level
Hardening = +2 = Small Continent Level

"This is me when I wanna burn off some steam. Call it my common courtesy and me calling checkmate." Link would say knowing his attack would be sufficient in ending things.

Vanya who would be simply watching by was met by Law who also could feel the bad vibe coming from Link. That being the blood lust from earlier that Link let loose.

@Oreki

Top Bottom