General Laughter Style // What would be your unique type of laugh if you were a One Piece character?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello guys,

Since a few days a thought came to my mind related with one of the most particular characteristics that Echiiro Oda has given to his loved creations: The Laughter Style.

We know there are several examples of laughs like Luffy's famous "Shishishishi".
But, what about you!?

If you were a One Piece character design by yourself. What would be your unique laughter style?

In my case, my laugh style would be something like: "Wulololololo" which is a combinated extract of my avy nickname "Wu" and my last name "Long".
Where Wu + Long ==> Wulo and inspired in Ceasar Clown's laugh, i repeat the last part five times!

Here is a compilation of canon and non-canon laughs from OP wiki to inspire you:

Write here below.

Blow your mind! And everybody smile with your own laugh!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Đigiđigiđiđigidi (Jigijigijijigidi)
So much sofistication in that laugh. I like it :catlaugh: i would pay for seeing you laughing like that Waindo, a great spectacle without a doubt.
[automerge]1572180507[/automerge]
I just stole Arlong's.
Shahaha-hahaha
One of the best laugh for sure. The begining is priceless!
[automerge]1572180580[/automerge]
No 'Dereshishishi' ~ ?
Of what character is that laugh Putu? I don't remember, gome :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So much sofistication in that laugh. I like it :catlaugh: i would pay for seeing you laughing like that Waindo, a great spectacle without a doubt.
[automerge]1572180507[/automerge]

One of the best laugh for sure. The begining is priceless!
[automerge]1572180580[/automerge]

Of what character is that laugh Putu? I don't remember, gome :pepehands:
Jaguar D. Saul

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to compilate all your unique type of laughs as a data base for this forum below the canon and non-canon laughs.:chuu:

Keep it up! Gambare minna.

Top Bottom