E-sports League of Legends European Championship (LEC)

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A general discussion thread dedicated to the LEC scene. Which teams do you root for? who is your favourite player? favourite moment? Chat away!

Current Stage: Week 3 of regular season Spring Split
StandingTeamsWinsLosses
1.G2 Esports60
2.Origen42
Misfits Gaming42
Fnatic42
MAD Lions42
6.Excel Esports33
Rogue33
8.SK Gaming24
9.Schalke 0406
Team Vitality06

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Always have been and probably always will be Fnatic.

Origen is a close second. SexPeke and my fellow countryman Nukeduck.

:pepeking:

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been cheering on Fnatic since I started watching LoL but this last year the G2 players just have been too lovable for me to not like. It's a wholesome team with just perfect banter. smh liking both Fnatic and G2- I'm a heretic

I also want S04 to do good just because of Forgiven :pepecute:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been cheering on Fnatic since I started watching LoL but this last year the G2 players just have been too lovable for me to not like. It's a wholesome team with just perfect banter. smh liking both Fnatic and G2- I'm a heretic

I also want S04 to do good just because of Forgiven :pepecute:
Caps is the problem. That traitor should be buried. Jk
Reason G2 started popping off is him in great part

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caps is the problem. That traitor should be buried. Jk
Reason G2 started popping off is him in great part
last years meta also helped a long way with midlaners running bot.

also they have the

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
last years meta also helped a long way with midlaners running bot.

also they have the
Lol mikyx
I was sad when they destroyed TL last year. It was not even fair. It looked like GM vs G4 playing.
My man CoreJJ couldn't shine :catdrool:

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I missed last nights games, was there any interesting ones worth to watch?

My man CoreJJ couldn't shine :catdrool:
more like CoreLL after G2 were done with them _hypejoy: (TL I love you guys now that Broxah is there don't kill me)

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
standings has been updated after week 3's games

G2 still going strong at 6-0. we then have OG, FNC, MAD and MSF chasing right behind them in a four-way second place.

It's sad to see both VIT or S04 still having no win yet.

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
super excited for this week, we get G2 playing against both FNC and OG. We also get RGE vs MAD on saturday :pepebounti:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
super excited for this week, we get G2 playing against both FNC and OG. We also get RGE vs MAD on saturday :pepebounti:
Time for FNC's winstreak to end :feelsbadman:

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I didnt really follow the games :eek:
It's ok, everyone beats everyone but in the end FNC or G2 wins the split like always xD
G2 easily has this
I wouldn't say easily, the level of competition in LEC has really gone up. Can't wait for when Bo3 comes around :pepeexcited:
Time for FNC's winstreak to end :feelsbadman:
I want a game of bloodbath :kermithesith:
[automerge]1597567930[/automerge]
oh boy I forgot about updating here :pepecute: anyways, it is playoffs time boys and girls and we got some spicy matchups to predict!

first round of the playoffs we got first place Rogue who btw are first team to qualify for Worlds 2020 going up against Fnatic whose fans were seen praying to G2 to not fiesta their game against XL, then we got MAD Lions (gladlions.jpg) who faltered at the final stretch and failed to hold #1 from Rogue against G2 Esports and their arsenal of weird picks in Bo5 AND FINALLY THE GAME WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR....in the losers bracket we got Schalke 04 who against all odds made a miracle run to qualify against SK Gaming...whose games I actually didn't follow so idk what to say >.> - will God Gilius and Schalke continue to roll 20 after 20 to qualify for Worlds and eventually lose 0-3 to an LPL team in the finals?

What are your prediction and wishes folks?

Schalke 04 vs SK Gaming - Friday 21 August
G2 Esports vs MAD Lions - Saturday 22 August
Rogue vs Fnatic - Sunday 23 August

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's ok, everyone beats everyone but in the end FNC or G2 wins the split like always xD

I wouldn't say easily, the level of competition in LEC has really gone up. Can't wait for when Bo3 comes around :pepeexcited:

I want a game of bloodbath :kermithesith:
[automerge]1597567930[/automerge]
oh boy I forgot about updating here :pepecute: anyways, it is playoffs time boys and girls and we got some spicy matchups to predict!

first round of the playoffs we got first place Rogue who btw are first team to qualify for Worlds 2020 going up against Fnatic whose fans were seen praying to G2 to not fiesta their game against XL, then we got MAD Lions (gladlions.jpg) who faltered at the final stretch and failed to hold #1 from Rogue against G2 Esports and their arsenal of weird picks in Bo5 AND FINALLY THE GAME WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR....in the losers bracket we got Schalke 04 who against all odds made a miracle run to qualify against SK Gaming...whose games I actually didn't follow so idk what to say >.> - will God Gilius and Schalke continue to roll 20 after 20 to qualify for Worlds and eventually lose 0-3 to an LPL team in the finals?

What are your prediction and wishes folks?

Schalke 04 vs SK Gaming - Friday 21 August
G2 Esports vs MAD Lions - Saturday 22 August
Rogue vs Fnatic - Sunday 23 August
What a matchups :O

SK gamin win
G2 win
Rogue win.

Top Bottom