General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao, you probably come on EUW when I'm sleeping
[automerge]1579040848[/automerge]
Wow new incoming Fiddle rework looking intriguing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I kinda like current fiddle
Current Fiddle is good, but he needs a rework, he looks ridicolous compared with a dozen new champs and reworks with overblown kits, I'm happy to see one of my mains finally becoming what he's supposed to be, a champ that will sow fear into the enemy team in every game played.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Current Fiddle is good, but he needs a rework, he looks ridicolous compared with a dozen new champs and reworks with overblown kits, I'm happy to see one of my mains finally becoming what he's supposed to be, a champ that will sow fear into the enemy team in every game played.
U got a point

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
U got a point
Ofc I do. :sarcasticshottie:
[automerge]1579532402[/automerge]
Sett is such a bs champ, I had like 15 situations against him in the past 3 days where I burst him down to 10 or below hp, then he casually 2 shots me from full health. GG Rito.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are never online when I drop by
Probably cuz of timezones bro
[automerge]1581076889[/automerge]
Are we allowed to open sort of a general guides thread and embed guide videos? There's a heap of helpful proguides vids out there.
[automerge]1581248033[/automerge]
Just got a 14 day ban and a perma ban warning for basically just saying my adc to shut up and play. The same adc went 0/10, had 55 CS at 29th minute of the game and flamed me and the team the entire game.

Chat log:

We're around the 5 minute mark of the game, my Ashe adc has 3 cs and is 0/1/0 cuz she basically ran into enemy botlane in the start, the enemy Lux dismantled him and our Jax jg that somehow thought it's smart to do a lv 2 gank. Oh, and he also ignored the danger pings I gave to him 2 seconds before that cuz Lux was waiting for him in the brush.Their Caitlyn has 30 cs already.

So, Ashe and Jax are dead,

Ashe: wtf support
Ashe:.....
Waindoo: what wtf?
Ashe: ff 15 noob support, no jg
Waindoo: just play safe and farm

We're back in lane, I aggressively trade with Lux, get her to like 10hp, fear her but get stunned myself as well, my full hp Ashe starts running back under our turret instead of finishing her, runs into Caitlyn's trap and Cait dismantles her from the brush, and then finishes me as well. We're now already around 8th minute mark, Ashe still has 3 cs, while Cait is already at 60+ cs.

Ashe: noob support
Ashe:go play hello kitty

Now Jax tells him to shutup and play, he starts exchanging flames with Jax.

At this point I'm lvl 7,got my ulti (Fiddle), I realized we're gonna lose bot, and started to roam with my Predator active, I deep warded their blue, river and mid brush, came to mid where there was a gangbang, got an assist and double kill, while pinging to my Ashe to play safe under turret. She dies. She is now 0/4/0 with 10 cs, 10th minute of the game has passed. Cait is close to 100 cs. Our first bot turret goes bye bye.

Ashe: Fiddle wtf??
Ashe:you're a support not a jg
Ashe allchat: report my support
Ashe:you will make us lose noob
Waindoo:are you serious?
Waindoo: I told you to play safe
Ashe:i died cuz of you, you left the lane
Waindoo:lmao ok, do u even know what a support does?
Waindoo:you died cuz of you, you dont listen nor follow the pings

At this point she was basically typing more then playing, flamed me and jg in the all chat, ignored my pings and plays, and at the 20th minute mark had 30cs and was close to 10 deaths.

Ashe allchat: report my noob support
Ashe: Fiddle you're not jg
Waindoo: I'm trying to win us other lanes since you're useless
Ashe:you're the one thats useless, you're in jg and not helping me

Ashe continues to spam all chat, also cursed at me a few times, to which the enemy Caitlyn responds to all chat and tells everyone to report Ashe for being horrible.

Waindoo: according to Ashe I'm the one that should be reported cuz we lost cuz of me lol xD
Caitlyn: nah you're good, Ashe fed us
Waindoo: well Ashe, you see that you've fcked us up now?

Ashe continues to spam all chat for them to report me, and actually gets their Warwick to report me. Game ends. Ashe finished the game with like 60cs and 10+ deaths

Boom, immediately after the game I got a 14 day ban and pre-perma ban warning for unsportsmanship conduct, I sent a ticket which is ignored since this is an automated bot system rofl...

My conclusion: completely turn off chat in settings from now on, it's probably the best option available in this cesspool of a game.

:pepescared:
[automerge]1581356895[/automerge]
:pepescared: welcome in the club, my ban was just 180 years
It was a perma and u managed to make them reverse it? The system is idiotic man. Completely ran by a self-learning bot.... Apparently from what I've heard, I can now get perma banned after this if I say 'poop' once after my 14 day ban expires.

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably cuz of timezones bro
[automerge]1581076889[/automerge]
Are we allowed to open sort of a general guides thread and embed guide videos? There's a heap of helpful proguides vids out there.
[automerge]1581248033[/automerge]
Just got a 14 day ban and a perma ban warning for basically just saying my adc to shut up and play. The same adc went 0/10, had 55 CS at 29th minute of the game and flamed me and the team the entire game.

Chat log:

We're around the 5 minute mark of the game, my Ashe adc has 3 cs and is 0/1/0 cuz she basically ran into enemy botlane in the start, the enemy Lux dismantled him and our Jax jg that somehow thought it's smart to do a lv 2 gank. Oh, and he also ignored the danger pings I gave to him 2 seconds before that cuz Lux was waiting for him in the brush.Their Caitlyn has 30 cs already.

So, Ashe and Jax are dead,

Ashe: wtf support
Ashe:.....
Waindoo: what wtf?
Ashe: ff 15 noob support, no jg
Waindoo: just play safe and farm

We're back in lane, I aggressively trade with Lux, get her to like 10hp, fear her but get stunned myself as well, my full hp Ashe starts running back under our turret instead of finishing her, runs into Caitlyn's trap and Cait dismantles her from the brush, and then finishes me as well. We're now already around 8th minute mark, Ashe still has 3 cs, while Cait is already at 60+ cs.

Ashe: noob support
Ashe:go play hello kitty

Now Jax tells him to shutup and play, he starts exchanging flames with Jax.

At this point I'm lvl 7,got my ulti (Fiddle), I realized we're gonna lose bot, and started to roam with my Predator active, I deep warded their blue, river and mid brush, came to mid where there was a gangbang, got an assist and double kill, while pinging to my Ashe to play safe under turret. She dies. She is now 0/4/0 with 10 cs, 10th minute of the game has passed. Cait is close to 100 cs. Our first bot turret goes bye bye.

Ashe: Fiddle wtf??
Ashe:you're a support not a jg
Ashe allchat: report my support
Ashe:you will make us lose noob
Waindoo:are you serious?
Waindoo: I told you to play safe
Ashe:i died cuz of you, you left the lane
Waindoo:lmao ok, do u even know what a support does?
Waindoo:you died cuz of you, you dont listen nor follow the pings

At this point she was basically typing more then playing, flamed me and jg in the all chat, ignored my pings and plays, and at the 20th minute mark had 30cs and was close to 10 deaths.

Ashe allchat: report my noob support
Ashe: Fiddle you're not jg
Waindoo: I'm trying to win us other lanes since you're useless
Ashe:you're the one thats useless, you're in jg and not helping me

Ashe continues to spam all chat, also cursed at me a few times, to which the enemy Caitlyn responds to all chat and tells everyone to report Ashe for being horrible.

Waindoo: according to Ashe I'm the one that should be reported cuz we lost cuz of me lol xD
Caitlyn: nah you're good, Ashe fed us
Waindoo: well Ashe, you see that you've fcked us up now?

Ashe continues to spam all chat for them to report me, and actually gets their Warwick to report me. Game ends. Ashe finished the game with like 60cs and 10+ deaths

Boom, immediately after the game I got a 14 day ban and pre-perma ban warning for unsportsmanship conduct, I sent a ticket which is ignored since this is an automated bot system rofl...

My conclusion: completely turn off chat in settings from now on, it's probably the best option available in this cesspool of a game.

:pepescared:
[automerge]1581356895[/automerge]

It was a perma and u managed to make them reverse it? The system is idiotic man. Completely ran by a self-learning bot.... Apparently from what I've heard, I can now get perma banned after this if I say 'poop' once after my 14 day ban expires.
no bro, I bought a new account :weirdpeep: it happened like 3 or 4 years ago

damn I feel ya there, I have my all chat turned off since I have my new account :pepeking: after some time you feel the relief

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
no bro, I bought a new account :weirdpeep: it happened like 3 or 4 years ago

damn I feel ya there, I have my all chat turned off since I have my new account :pepeking: after some time you feel the relief
I didnt know until recently that u can completely disable the chat, it must be the best feature of this game by far lmao.
[automerge]1581359226[/automerge]
@Papa Rak add my train acc to TB club:pepeclown:

s1owrider

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want to be in that game lol
So much fun :dogkek:

I got one adc too bro

Me playing top Darius da beast
I get first blood at 5 min against urgot :pepesmug:
8 min I get a fiesta when jg come to gank me when I still have my ult reset :dogkek:
Double clapped
Conclusion I get camped but I'm still 3/0
But like always bot is feeding
Tp there to change the pace of the game and tell him to switch/rotate
Adc not happy yet he's 1/4 and the kill he got he stole it from jgler :pepehmm:
Enemy jg camp top
Our jng camp mid
So it's a 2 v 2 bot
Supp is 1/2
Adc 1/6
Then supp rage quit because adc keep feeding
Instead of grouping he stay bot and keep feeding
Mid rage quit
We ff

The best part was the chat :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want to be in that game lol
So much fun :dogkek:

I got one adc too bro

Me playing top Darius da beast
I get first blood at 5 min against urgot :pepesmug:
8 min I get a fiesta when jg come to gank me when I still have my ult reset :dogkek:
Double clapped
Conclusion I get camped but I'm still 3/0
But like always bot is feeding
Tp there to change the pace of the game and tell him to switch/rotate
Adc not happy yet he's 1/4 and the kill he got he stole it from jgler :pepehmm:
Enemy jg camp top
Our jng camp mid
So it's a 2 v 2 bot
Supp is 1/2
Adc 1/6
Then supp rage quit because adc keep feeding
Instead of grouping he stay bot and keep feeding
Mid rage quit
We ff

The best part was the chat :dogkek:
I love playing support it's my off role, but damn man I feel like it's not worth or healthy playing that role until u hit high gold/low plat where the team actually has any idea what are they doing lol...
[automerge]1581361211[/automerge]
I imagine that if I tried to actually climb as support I'd get multiple accounts of mine perma banned, my hair would turn completely grey and I would probably develop several ulcers from tilting within few months.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bro I lost all my placement because of bot
I'm sitting in iron
Like wtf
I'm not playing ranked anymore fk that
I know the feeling, I went 2/8 in placements, Iron 3 atm. But now by banning me they allowed me to try hard on another account, :cathero:

I'm gonna go full Rocky Balboa mode now, train the fck out of myself and so help me God when I play ranked again....oh who am I kidding I'm gonna end up in Bronze again.... :bloodtear:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wai u play supp right
[automerge]1581445241[/automerge]
I'll try bot again and let's make it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wai u play supp right
[automerge]1581445241[/automerge]
I'll try bot again and let's make it
Mid main/support off role
[automerge]1581445653[/automerge]
Come to EUW, add my train acc, we can lvl up together.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mid main/support off role
[automerge]1581445653[/automerge]
Come to EUW, add my train acc, we can lvl up together.
Teemo fiddle bot :pepehmm:
[automerge]1581445999[/automerge]
I'll be there but time zone is a problem

Top Bottom