General League of Legends General Discussion

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man after my ban some weeks ago i lost mayor fun on TFT, I had a pass and couldnt finish it cuz of the ban...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man after my ban some weeks ago i lost mayor fun on TFT, I had a pass and couldnt finish it cuz of the ban...
Don't be so toxic :pepeweird:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah once the game started to become famous the toxic level raised.
Especially with the introduction of ranked games.

Pre season 1 was a lot of fun.
I can't stop laughing
[automerge]1607375015[/automerge]
Yeah Soloqueue makes me toxic. :pepeclown:
Nah soloQ is fine. But when someone do something like feeding now I'm toxic

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't stop laughing
[automerge]1607375015[/automerge]

Nah soloQ is fine. But when someone do something like feeding now I'm toxic
Sometimes I give up on being toxic, but sometimes my inner demon wants to get released. So annoying recently, there is too many snowbally champions played by good players in low elo.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sometimes I give up on being toxic, but sometimes my inner demon wants to get released. So annoying recently, there is too many snowbally champions played by good players in low elo.
Y'all weak. Most toxic i ever been was once joke about how someone was dead for a bigger part of the game than not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I recently started playing league more and I just want to vent why I keep quitting and coming back. I quit every now and again because of the META. I am soo sick of Riot and their shit. They are not dumb. They can balance their game but they refuse to do so. They control which champs are busted and which are not. I find annoying that I have to play a busted champ because my favorite is weak. Like seriously champs like Mundo are pissing me off this meta. I am soo glad I quit adc it just isn't worth it. One time I was playing anivia and mundo literally stood in my ult for like 1 minute. I literally just sat there watching the BS, then he spams his bloody mastery token. If he was trying to tilt me, then mission was accomplish. I span 3 rotations of Q and E and Mundo still not dead. LIKE HOW JUST HOW. I wish I had the clip to show yall the fuckery I experienced, yes he was fed but that was horse shit. When he was just about to die the mofo leaves press R and he was full health in less than 30 seconds. FUCK THIS GAME.

Sigh gonna que for rank this afternoon :catcrying:

• Haha

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I recently started playing league more and I just want to vent why I keep quitting and coming back. I quit every now and again because of the META. I am soo sick of Riot and their shit. They are not dumb. They can balance their game but they refuse to do so. They control which champs are busted and which are not. I find annoying that I have to play a busted champ because my favorite is weak. Like seriously champs like Mundo are pissing me off this meta. I am soo glad I quit adc it just isn't worth it. One time I was playing anivia and mundo literally stood in my ult for like 1 minute. I literally just sat there watching the BS, then he spams his bloody mastery token. If he was trying to tilt me, then mission was accomplish. I span 3 rotations of Q and E and Mundo still not dead. LIKE HOW JUST HOW. I wish I had the clip to show yall the fuckery I experienced, yes he was fed but that was horse shit. When he was just about to die the mofo leaves press R and he was full health in less than 30 seconds. FUCK THIS GAME.

Sigh gonna que for rank this afternoon :catcrying:
Ah the good ol Mundo problem. He was a dead champ until the buff and now he is like the nr 1 tank when timed well. They can't balance him and they announced to rework him. They were honest atleast, but they are slow af. Maybe it's because they work on their MMORPG or whatever.
And I am still hard stuck silver 1 because of unlucky games and match ups. If I win, I win hard, if I lose, I lose hard to some OTP. Always the black and white, it's annoying. :pepeclown:
Need to play the daily rank after a shower tho.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah the good ol Mundo problem. He was a dead champ until the buff and now he is like the nr 1 tank when timed well. They can't balance him and they announced to rework him. They were honest atleast, but they are slow af. Maybe it's because they work on their MMORPG or whatever.
And I am still hard stuck silver 1 because of unlucky games and match ups. If I win, I win hard, if I lose, I lose hard to some OTP. Always the black and white, it's annoying. :pepeclown:
Need to play the daily rank after a shower tho.
yep I be feeling like a clown. :pepeclown:

I can never ban the champ I want **cough Yasuo cough**..Because now I gotta use it on Mundo. I curse rito out then go play their game like a dumbass. Why did my cousin introduce me to this nonsense. I didn't need this in my life. At least you made S1. I'm hardstruck S4. Aye someone curse me out the other day and said I was in silver for 8 years afer a game. Man I just laugh, community is so toxic. I watch skillcap videos and people do the same stupid shit in plat. People up there only good mechanically. They still morons.

Top Bottom