General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

League of Legends

Year of Release: 2009
Developer: Riot Games
Publisher: Riot Games
Genre: MOBA

Synopsis: Assume the role of an unseen "summoner" that controls a "champion" with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions in the immensely popular multiplayer online battle arena League of Legends.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well feck...nostalgia kicking in after a 3 y Lol apstinence, wonder will I be able to recover my 3y old account:pepemusic:
[automerge]1572824179[/automerge]
? Oh my GOD! Instead I retrieved my main 5+year old acc!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:tmm: a love and hate relationship

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:tmm: a love and hate relationship
So true, I always quit for a period of time and start again. Now that they coming out with Senna I might just play bot lane again for a while before I quit again. I was having fun with it but when they nerfed qiyana 2 times I quit :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I recently went back to this game around the time I made this thread after three years of not playing. Been having blast and glad there are some other players hear that know about league. But I am thinking of quitting again, it just take away to much of my time. I will soon have to deal with moving to New York get used to my new workplace, plus I am studying Japanese and Korean which makes it a lot harder to put the time needed to keep improving at this game. But not sure yet if I will drop it yet again.

I am currently a lowly silver 4 in promos to jump to three what about you guys?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So true, I always quit for a period of time and start again. Now that they coming out with Senna I might just play bot lane again for a while before I quit again. I was having fun with it but when they nerfed qiyana 2 times I quit :rolleyes:
XD you are a "new champion" nerd? XD

I recently went back to this game around the time I made this thread after three years of not playing. Been having blast and glad there are some other players hear that know about league. But I am thinking of quitting again, it just take away to much of my time. I will soon have to deal with moving to New York get used to my new workplace, plus I am studying Japanese and Korean which makes it a lot harder to put the time needed to keep improving at this game. But not sure yet if I will drop it yet again.

I am currently a lowly silver 4 in promos to jump to three what about you guys?
Lowly Gold 4 here

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
B.....some things have been taken away from me in this 5 year period....for instance I had Dunkmaster Darius. Now he's gone :/

No rank here lol XD
I'm at EUW, Waindoo, if anyone wants to play together so you can rage on me XD, tho I recall that I was pretty good with Teemo, Mordekaiser, Darius...

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
B.....some things have been taken away from me in this 5 year period....for instance I had Dunkmaster Darius. Now he's gone :/

No rank here lol XD
I'm at EUW, Waindoo, if anyone wants to play together so you can rage on me XD, tho I recall that I was pretty good with Teemo, Mordekaiser, Darius...
I will add you later today. Xd

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will add you later today. Xd
Let's own some plebs lol. :pepeban:
I just realized that Teemo got a remake and he is a lot stronger then 5 years ago.

Time to be annoying. :vonflame:

• Haha

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's own some plebs lol. :pepeban:
I just realized that Teemo got a remake and he is a lot stronger then 5 years ago.

Time to be annoying. :vonflame:
I owned some plebs with Kassadin yesterday. Damn. Starting to fall in love with him...again xd

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I owned some plebs with Kassadin yesterday. Damn. Starting to fall in love with him...again xd
Ever played Mordekaiser? Insane character, I hope he is op like he was before.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ever played Mordekaiser? Insane character, I hope he is op like he was before.
I liked the prior version more. I just played against morde yesterday. It is annoying.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Top and bot mostly. Tho tbh I played all 3 lanes and jungle with Teemo back in the days Whole freaking map would be full of my shrooms xD
:tmm: bweautiful

Top Bottom