Current Events Luffy vs Big Mom, what now?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy is facing Big Mom while the Scabbards face Kaido.
Also Luffy stated he would defeat Big Mom after Kaido, so something needs to happen that shifts the focus from Big Mom to Kaido.
And after that who takes care of Big Mom?

My idea is that Kid will interrupt Big Mom and we will basically have a Kid vs Big Mom "2.0"
Whatever would happen with the Scabbards, this will be the big point to shift away from the current match ups and generate new ones quickly.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly don't think Big Mom will lose
She simply doesn't have the Audience for that and she is outside her own Arc & Island + There are no Characters who are suffering from her & wish her gone, she is literally just a Pirate who is against Luffy, there is no Drama in defeating her.
However i do think they will immobilize her somehow

As for Kaido i believe he will get very Angry after fighting Scabbards & Minks & decides to fly towards Flower Capital to burn it down, and that's when Luffy with help of Momo will go after him & their battle will be in Wano while the rest continue to fight in Onigashima

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy is facing Big Mom while the Scabbards face Kaido.
Also Luffy stated he would defeat Big Mom after Kaido, so something needs to happen that shifts the focus from Big Mom to Kaido.
And after that who takes care of Big Mom?
I have to agree with this. Personally I'm kinda leaning more towards their fight being interrupted and while Luffy goes on to fight Kaido, Big Mom goes do some other stuff. My best guess would lean towards trying to get Kaido's Poneglyphs.

My idea is that Kid will interrupt Big Mom and we will basically have a Kid vs Big Mom "2.0"
Whatever would happen with the Scabbards, this will be the big point to shift away from the current match ups and generate new ones quickly.

What do you guys think?
Hmm, I kind of like the idea but I'm not sure about Kid. I kind of like Luffy/Law/Kid vs Kaido. But maybe for example Drake/Hawkins or something.

Luffy vs Teach incoming :tmm:
Wait a couple more years! (hopefully);)

As for Kaido i believe he will get very Angry after fighting Scabbards & Minks & decides to fly towards Flower Capital to burn it down, and that's when Luffy with help of Momo will go after him & their battle will be in Wano while the rest continue to fight in Onigashima
I'm getting Luffy vs Shiki vibes! I like it :whistle:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I'd say we're missing characters that I consider their presences to be vital in concluding BM's role in the story

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nobody can be a threat to BM there besides Kaido. She will stomp anyone.
You are not a Kid believer? He also aims against the Yonko

I have to agree with this. Personally I'm kinda leaning more towards their fight being interrupted and while Luffy goes on to fight Kaido, Big Mom goes do some other stuff. My best guess would lean towards trying to get Kaido's Poneglyphs.
You rly think Big Mom would steal a Road Poneglyph from Kaido? I think that would not be a smart move, she would rather steal it from someone else, like Kid or Robin if they get their hands on it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
they fight for a while until they end up fighting others later on

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even posing a threat to her. They can try to distract her but to go blow for blow ?
If not Kid then who else I guess, Jinbei also was able to stand some blows against Big Mom. I think Kid is one of the only ones who could wound a Yonko. Maybe from the inside out because of his interesting devil fruit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If not Kid then who else I guess, Jinbei also was able to stand some blows against Big Mom. I think Kid is one of the only ones who could wound a Yonko. Maybe from the inside out because of his interesting devil fruit.
Jimbei fought skinny BM. Y’all are underestimating her. Kidd and Luffy have the potential but not the actual abilities.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. BM gets amnesia
2. Perospero arrives, lies to her that Beast Pirates are their enemies
3. BM becomes a temporary ally alongside Perospero

There is also a possibility that Perospero will make use of BM amnesia and carry her back home.
All he needs to do is tell BM that there are a lot of delicious food at home, and she shall follow. Effortless.
With that, the pirate alliance is no more, BM pirates won't get involved in unnecessary battle, and BM will be easily manipulated by her children from that point forward (until she recovers from her amnesia of course).
But considering Perospero's personality (he once lied to BM in WCI), he will make sure that she never recovers her memories.

Top Bottom