Island Lulusia Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 16 [FINAL POST]
@Einsauer @Cross 1er

Today on the day, located within Grand Line, the Marines in this case Commodore Kibin suffered a huge loss against the captain of the Sweet Pirates. The Commodore was made to look like an utter fool, from royalty and more importantly in front of the marines who stood down after seeing their superior officer in the manner of being thrown around like a rag doll against a pirate.

Captain Einsauer, the pirate who arrived at this location would make his name renowned in the Grand Line, word of mouth would spread as a Captain who even pitied her opponent despite having the chance to kill Kibin, allowing him to live, and left.

With the pirates all departing and making their way towards to the port, Kibin would come back around with a few marine soldiers who would check on him and then lift him up. Kibin grabbed his head, shaking it from side to side would look back at the scenery then took a heavy inhale then exhale.

Commodore Kibin: " Tcchh, i can't believe i lost in the manner i did. This is inexcusable even for me. "​

Disgust could be heard in his tone as a marine solder would grab a den den mushi and then state the marines want a checkup as news was awaiting.

Commodore Kibin thinking: ' Shit ... '​
Commodore Kibin: " Hello, this is Kibin. I am reporting now, we were underprepared for the capabilities the Sweet Pirates have. I was made to look like a fool. I will return with a report and will take any punishment that comes my way for failing. "​

What was said on the other side of the call was muted, as Commodore looked on shocked then gave a smirk from the corner of his mouth.

Top Bottom