General Mafia Championship Season 7

Vote for the nominee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it would be funny if yall started out with Drago and then switched Rej in on Day 3 lol
Lmao the back up will definitely get a chance to play though, they very very often need subs and it's first come first serve rather than directly back up of the forum representative. Also most forum don't have a back-up.

Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also i have to remind you guys

When i was there voting was biased. And i am sure most of you know what happened to me. So i just wanna remind you to go there to have fun and learn first. Winning it should be optional

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uh oh... this is really a hard choice, all of you guys have the potential, but I wanna give my vote to someone who will play awesomely but also provide a jester factor and rustle a lot of jimmies. :pepethinking:

I'll decide between Stray/joby/Rej by the time the ongoing clusterfuck training game ends.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol go ahead and take me out of the poll
My vote goes to Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All the options are really good damn. I'm super conflicted. I'm probably going to have to go with @Rej with a slight edge over the others for me. Solely based on his playstyle, I think he would be an absolutely perfect pick against a bunch of experienced randoms lmao. He's always an unknown for me, and I've played with him multiple times
:pandacry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I decided to go for Rej too.

- experienced good player ✅
- Jester factor ✅
- able to create a clusterfuck and scramble his meta ✅

@Rej go get 'em fam.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Voting has ended and @Dragomir has been elected as the representative for the Mafia Championship!
@Rej will be his substitute

Please do make an account on Mafia Universe and confirm your attendance in this thread. Follow their instructions and ask the moderators if you have any questions!

Good luck and we will be watching your games!

Top Bottom