Info Mafia Championship Season 8

Who you want to have rep us at the Mafia Championships?

• Typo

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • A famous Historian

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Udell

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello to our mafia community! As the years passing by, we have been invited again and so obtained a slot for the upcomming Mafia Championship this year!
A player and a substitute from our community shall be elected to represent us. The Championship takes place on Mafiauniverse, so be ready to make an account there and actively play a game there!

After our new mafia section restart, I have big hopes for a bright future for TB mafia. I don't want us to be the greatest community by any means, but we are an established size. I hope this is a motivation to keep up the good work.

You want to take part in the championship? Read this note from the invitation:
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500-600 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis!
What will be the setup this year?
This year’s setup: Gold Rush 15er

2x Mafia Goons

1x Mafia Roleblocker

1x Town Motion Detector

1x 1-Shot Town Vigilante (n2+)

1x Town Doctor

9x Vanilla Townie

Flips are alignment only.

Relevant mechanics info

• Day start.
  • Majority elimination is enabled Day 2+, but majority is not required at any point for the elimination.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
  • No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
  • Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize your representative into a game with deadlines that suit their preferences).
  • Thread is locked during Night Phases.
  • Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
  • Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, roleblocked, etc. (In this setup, that means they display as an action to the Motion Detector action.)
I will leave an attachment of the original, you don't have to contact anyone from MU, they are busy. You can find the tournament structure in the attachment.

Please feel free to nominate yourself or ONE another player if they accept. After that I will open a poll if neccessary. I will let this open for 6 days before finalization.

Kudos fellow Mafia Zombies, let's do this!

Attachments

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I'm not mistaken the WG guys didn't have anyone willing to represent them so I said I could, looks like they were ready to send me in representing them lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Time, when is this supposed to start ?

Edit : nvm lel I just remembered some shit

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Time, when is this supposed to start ?

Edit : nvm lel I just remembered some shit
  1. SEASON 8 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifier Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates ranging from mid-May to the end of Junne. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

The Semifinal Games will be played in July/August, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
rej nibba didn't even tag me

• Haha

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I'm not mistaken the WG guys didn't have anyone willing to represent them so I said I could, looks like they were ready to send me in representing them lmao
you don't need to worry about that

choose what you want

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yep, I would miss a text when it's in front of me, definitely a bad mafia player

Edit: a quote was supposed to be here

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I appreciate the nomination but I cannot commit to it due to work, business, and paper works for the homes I bought. Let the younger and better players play.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yep, I would miss a text when it's in front of me, definitely a bad mafia player

Edit: a quote was supposed to be here
BAD?? don't give me that bruh

Top Bottom