General Mafia Community Event

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. Some great news for us all here. Recent days we have been in talks with hosts and moderators from other forums that have their own Mafia Sections and we have decided to host a mafia community event between our forums. Forums we will hold the event with are AnimeBase and Worst Generation.
Of course as we go along with this other communities are free to join as well so do spread the word!

In total there will be 4 seasonal community events in a year. One in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Each forum will host 1 event during 1 season with final season being one big game! First community event will be held on AnimeBase in the start of October!

Players from all 3 forums will gather and play a game together!

We hope this will be a start of a good friendship and cooperation between our forums and we hope to invite more communities in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Special thanks to @AL. @Dragomir @Michelle @SoulKiller and @Rej for cooperation!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't handle games that will have over 40+ players. 30 players is probably the max I can handle though still not sure. I can always sign up as a spectator if that will be allowed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Does signups open on the first of October or does the game start by then? I am quite busy on the first weeks of October but maybe if the game starts a few weeks after Oct 1 then maybe I can play.

Top Bottom