Event Marco the Phoenix

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: joby

A relatively small island with some ruins at the shore. Its inhabitants live in another town hidden in the valley of the mountains which can only be entered through a waterfall. Many sphinxes live here as farm animals. It is a humble and peaceful place with little access to natural resources and wealth. Because of poor geographic location it is subject to constant visit from pirates. Lately it has for some reason fallen under the protection of some strong pirates looking to keep the innocent residents of the island safe.

Marco the Phoenix
Level 80
Strength:84+16=100+15
Vitality:56+16=72+20
-Stamina: 72+20
-Durability: 72+20
Speed: 84+16=100+20
-Reaction Speed: 100+20
-Movement Speed: 100+20
Haki: 76+24=100
-Color of Armament: 100
-Color of Observation(Awareness): 100
Devil Fruit: 100

Vista

Level 60
Strength: 35+46=81
Speed: 12+69=81
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 12+69
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 75
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki: 69
Martial Arts: 41
-Rozu Rondo: 82

King Dew

Level 50
Strength: 65+10=75
Vitality: 65+10=75
75x2=150
Stamina: 75
Durability: 75
Speed: 43+10=53
53x2=106
Reaction Speed: 41
Movement Speed: 65
Haki: 40+15=65
65x2=130
Color of Armament: 75
Color of Observation(Precognition): 55
Martial Arts: 37
37x2=74
Brawling: 74

Hatsu
Level 40
Strength: 47+8=55
Vitality: 33+8=41
41x2=82
Stamina: 41
Durability: 41
Speed: 52+8=60
60x2=120
Reaction Speed: 60
Movement Speed: 60
Haki: 45+12=57
50x2=100
Color of Armament: 60
Color of Observation(Precognition): 40
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
Swordmanship: 60

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Larsi

Larsi sat in his usual spot on the Silver Bullet, the middle of the deck. He felt the motion on the waves underneath from each one they cut through. He was always soothed a little by the steady rocking motion. His eyes looked ahead, just under the sails, to their target. Around him people hurried back and forth, rushkng to prepare the ship for landing. He would have helped them, but his size made it difficult to be precise, and his weight could easily tilt the ship if he wasn't careful. So he sat there, conserving his stamina, knowing it was best spent elsewhere.

They were minutes away from making land, the green island in front of them rising from the ocean, with a mountain rising from the ground like a spire. From his vantage point the giant could only just make out building scattered among the greenery. He had been told there would be great bounty to be found on this island, but what could it be?

@joby @Handsome @Stealth Black Sanji @Ruffles @Sallucion @Char Aznable

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Gintoki

Narration
*Attack Used*
"Talking"
"Thought"

We begin our story with a youngish man donning a green tunic which was slightly darker, with dark beige trousers with almost knee hight boots and a green floppy cap in the same color as his tunic. Link who was filling his round as a lookout as he rested back at the lookout with some of Drago's binoculars resting on his chest and around his neck, though his curiosity of where they was going was slowly eating at him. "Where are we going? ... i was just told to fill in as our lookout went to rest" as Link sighed before he noted something odd up ahead jumping forward grabbing his binoculars up to his eyes immediately as he pierced his gaze looking through them seeing something that resembled a mountain.

"Is that land?" Link questioned himself before he noted the bushy trees surrounding the mountain "It is". As Link turned around hitting the bell as he yelled down the lookout position "It's Land, we are approaching land!"

Link then rested the binoculars then proceeded to go down the stairs seeing all the crew members scurry up and down preparing themselves to land as Link's first reaction was to ask the Captain why here.

He then approached the captain as the crew members voiced echoed from one side to the other as he could hear eve in the background with Gambit and Minuano ordering them around, "Man i know i am a member but knowing the captain is a giant is something else" Link chuckles from within without showing any expression.

Taking a slow sigh then raises his voice making sure the captain would hear who was still had his pierced gazed focused on what was ahead.

"H-H-Hey Captain, i hope i'm not disturbing you" Link asked hesitating and being unsure of himself which probably came across of him mumbling but it was enough for the captain to hear as Link continued as his tone of voice became clearer.

"I wanted to ask why have we come here as why have we come here in rush as what would be on the island that would cause you to come back from the New World and for myself to come from reaching the seas outside Kenzan Island?"

@joby @Handsome @Stealth Black Sanji @Ruffles @Sallucion @Larsi

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Papa Rak
Narration
Thought

Speech

Minuano was inside the crew quarters, writing in a notebook he had recently bought. It was a new hobby he had picked up where he documented his adventures. He was just about to finish writing of his encounter with the revolutionaries a few weeks back when he suddenly heard the voice of the lookout shouting outside

Land in sight!

He paused for a second and looked up...are we already there? He closed his book and left it in his drawer before heading out to the deck. As he opened the door to outside the bright sunshine hit his face, filling him with warmth. He drew a big breath of the fresh air and started to give out some orders to the men to make sure their landing would be smooth as possible. It was time for another adventure to later add to his book!

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Stealth Black Sanji

Gambit was found in his favorite spot of the ship - the yard - reading a book entitled "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks in a broad daylight where the seagulls are flirting around him and enjoying how his sense of touch fluttered with the ocean breeze. He was so drawn with the book and never stopped his tears falling down his cheeks as he went through the most climatic part of the story, Jaime's suffering and death. He sniffed and wiped his tears carefully but subtly, so that his crewmates wouldn't notice, Oh God! Dammit! She's such a lovely lady. This maiden in this story truly knew what actually love was. How I wish I was Landon but I am Landayan. Oh! come to think of it, our names are almost alike. Maybe I could find a girl whose name is Jaime, too. I love this part, “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” Beautiful! So beauti-- "Eh?" Gambit wasn't able to conclude his thoughts and daydreaming when he was interrupted by resonating tone aboard the ship.

"It's Land, we are approaching land!"
Disturbed by the noise, he clenched his right fist tightly, glaring and sneering at the kid. "Link!!!", followed by a narrowed eyes which embodied his dismay at him yelling like a woman. And as he stared at him, he witnessed a gradual emergence of a green land mass in the horizon, notifying them that it's time to land. Ha! Here we come.. This is gonna be pretty hard massage for everyone.. He thought before looking up for someone.... "T-Bag! Get my things! We're gonna have a field trip to the zoo!" Gambit looked around and couldn't find Tee anywhere.. "That motherfucker.. TEEEEEEEEEEEE-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!" he yelled from where he stood before his partner finally showed up, all prepared and battle-ready.

"Pretty!! You don't have to yell at me. Your things are all set.. 5 decks of precious steel metal cards which I have managed to sharpen last night while you're busy with that cheesy book we bought in the book store where you found that pretty lady named Jennifer. Ugh! Her hair, I could still smell them. It's like an aroma that emanates deep within and relaxes your own soul." T-Bag teased him as he prepared the rest of their things..

Gambit was just looking at him with a shady look on his face. "Stop.." a very solemn warning at him.

"You were born again when you saw her and when she dropped that killer smile, showing her two little dimples right beside his lips' corner. Oh! Come on! Aren't you? Sire?" The other continued to tease him.

"STOP!" he seriously commanded and giving him that tiger look.

"And here, your newly purchased Seastone and Steel Jutte. Guess you found yourself a lot more prepared than ever, huh?" he chuckled a little while shaking his head, "Can't help right? We're about to face some institution henceforth.."

T-Bag while carrying all Gambit's stuff used his rope to reach Gambit who's at the yard before handing them over to him. Gambit then holstered all his stuff as quickly as he could before waiting for signal from Larsi. He looked at T-Bag, "You ready?"

"Whatever it takes", said T-Bag.

"That's the spirit.. I like it..", Gambit replied.

@Larsi @Ruffles @Sallucion @Char Aznable @joby

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: joby

The Doctor of Sphinx

The man awoke to the familiar sound of birds beginning to sing their wistful morning songs. The bed that he shared with his partner was positioned in such a way in their bedroom so that the morning sun always crept up over his pillow just a little sooner than he'd like.... his face was beginning to feel hot and little beads of sweat began to form on the surface of his forehead. A single drop gained enough traction to make the journey across the man's characteristically thin and arched eyebrows which resembled little archways which framed his sleepy but kind eyes.

"M! Breakfast is ready! Come one babe! You got a big day ahead of you you know? The villagers aren't gonna doctor themselves!"

Marco groaned as he lifted himself up out of bed... heh what a life we've ended up with huh? I never thought that a guy like me would end up as anything other than trash, he thought to himself with a little smirk, where would I be now if I hadn't met you?
Marco walked over to the armoire and inspected his face in the mirror. He prodded the bags under his eyes and massaged his scalp a bit.... not even a phoenix could make its hairline rise from the ashes. He frowned slightly and made a bit of a pouty face at himself. I'm not old enough for this shit.

Marco slowly made his way down the stairs of their cottage which was positioned right on the coast, away from the main village which lay hidden in a valley beyond a secret passage through a massive waterfall further inland. On the rocky coast of the island remained the remnants of the old village which had been subject to constant pillaging from pirates... half burned down buildings and dilapidated structures were the neighbors of the retired pirates who now guarded the islands residents from further exploitation. When they themselves had made landfall two years ago, there had still been bodies trapped in the rubble....

"How the hell do you always get up so early?" Marco grumbled with a half-smile as he pulled up a chair and poured himself and his lover some coffee.

The hulking broad-chested man in question had just finished plating their morning meal and spun around with his typical vigor, managing not to spill a single drop of food from either plate.

"VEEHEEHEE! Don't be such a putz my love! Here, eat your shakshuka and go get to work! Remember Mr. Gelbert's arthritis was acting up again and he needs another treatment if he's ever gonna make the quota for sphinx wool this season!"

Marco offered up a defeated smile and took his plate of shakshuka from Vista.

The smell of the herbed sphinx cheese melded heavenly with the spiced tomatoes which glistened with a radiant shine as bits of sun reflected off the sumptuous surface. As his fork came down gently down the middle of his first egg, perfectly poached within the spiced sauce of crushed tomatoes, the golden yolk flowed out and mingled sensually with the rest of the dish.

"What would I do without you?"

"Never get out of bed."

The two lovers laughed and smiled at each other, spending a moment to gaze in one another's eyes knowingly... but something caught Marco's attention.

Through the open window behind Vista's head, just coming up on the horizon... was a ship--a pirate ship.

Marco's expression changed to a stern and serious one quickly. "Hey babe, looks like we've got some folks who've gotten a little lost at sea who've come to ask for directions.... give the other guys a call will you?"

"Sure but you gotta call me 'Daddy' first VEEHEEHEE!" Vista's massive mustache bounced jubilantly every time he laughed. Marco's scowl remained but he couldn't keep his cheeks from flushing.

"OI OI JUST CALL THEM!"

@Handsome @Larsi @Riley Escobar @Stealth Black Sanji @Enryu

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Handsome

King Dew and Hatsu

Further up at the root of the mountain in one of the many ruined buildings, an oversized hand grabbed the dainty handle of a teacup with its pinky finger stretched out.

"What -su? You'll leave us??", someone screamed from the same building. "Yes...", a far darker voice answered.
Inside, the around 11-feet-tall Kingdew was sitting at a far too small table next to his packed stuff. Although the roof was torn, the windows smashed and parts of the wall were missing, the room looked well-kept and clean. Two huge armored gauntlets leaned against the wall.

"I owe a lot to Marco... but I'm sick of helping old people and caring for smelly sphinxes. My dept is paid." He took a sip of his tea and put the cup neatly on the saucer. "It's time to return to my old homeland to rule as the king I should have been.!"

"Pff... If you become a king I'll eat my hat -su..!"
, Hatsu answered and tried to suppress his laughter. He was a swordsman who once also stranded on this island and was about half Dew's size. "... After all, you're a notorious pirate. Who wants you as king!? Bahahahaaa"

Kingdew's long arm reached easily across the table and grabbed Hatsu by the collar, to lift him up just like his teacup before. "What did you say?!"

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

81 x 5 =405
Strength: 31+69=100
Speed: 100
100x2=200
-Reaction: 100
-Movement: 100
Vitality: 39+66=105
105x2=210
-Durability: 105
-Stamina: 105
Haki: 69
69x2=138
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki: 38(Awareness)
Devil Fruit: 100
Expertise: 50
50x2=100
Falcon Scaled Armor: 100
Mind: 16-16=0
Larsi listened to his men rush back and forth, some yelling at one another, others yelling at him. But he paid them no mind, instead his eyes scanned the island ahead, looking for any sign of movement as they drew ever closer. A few buildings were barely visible behind the trees, though he could not yet make out any movement. As they drew closer, the buildings got harder and harder to see, the angle causing the forest to obscure them even more.

Let's dock her over there. He spoke all of as sudden, pointing at the green bank to the left out the mouth of the island. I don't want to be caught like sitting ducks in the water from either side.

As the ship approached land, the captain rose to his feet, his head almost level with the crow's nest. Stepping off the ship, he felt solid ground for the first time in a few days. Although he liked the sea, it was good to settle down on soil every now and then. The grass flattened beneath his feet. Without looking back, he shouted commands. It wouldn't make much of a difference either way, if anyone was vary, they would have seen their ship long ago. Koujiro, T-bag, Musashi, you three will watch the ship. Take her out to sea and wait for our return.

He stepped forwards, the sea of green parting before him. Before him trees of varying size, some smaller, some taller than himself spread out. Link, Gambit, follow behind me. Minuano, disperse and scout ahead of us. With that, he pushed aside the first tree, striding ahead into the thick greenery.

@Stealth Black Sanji @Riley Escobar @Enryu @joby @Handsome

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

As Link asked the captain he could see the captain was fully concentrating on what was to come as Link gave off a nervous looking smile as sweat trickled down his forehead "I don't think he heard me ... man the captain looks terrifying up and close".

Link then proceeded to turn the other way and help out as then the captain spoke

Let's dock her over there.
"About time" as Link smirked as he let out a sigh

"I don't know what happened to me back in Alabasta but whatever happened it got me a slapped bounty of 64.5 million beli. But i don't find the bounty or the experience concerning but it was what triggered inside of me, i felt like as if something inside me was consuming me wanting to go berserk."

It was then Link's thought process got intercepted by the captain's words:

Koujiro, T-bag, Musashi, you three will watch the ship. Take her out to sea and wait for our return.
"They ain't joining us? ..."

Link then noticed the captain standing then landing on land as Link looked at the island seeing the trees and bushes and a mountain in the center as he smiled "My kinda place" Link murmured under his breath as he proceeded to prepare leaving the ship and land on land.

Link, Gambit, follow behind me. Minuano, disperse and scout ahead of us.
Link raised his left eyebrow at hearing his name arching his back slightly back in the direction of the captain as he then diverted his attention at the trees and environment.

Link moved his head to the right back to where Koujiro, T-Bag and Musashi are who was waving wishing good luck as link raised his voice "Hey one of you can you prepare me a meal when i get back. I am definitely gonna return starving so i was thinking maybe some chopped fruits to start so make sure there's apples, pineapples and berries in there okay?"

He than began to stretch himself on limb at a time as bones crackled.

Link then turned to his captain awaiting his next order as he gulped feeling the pressure of a first adventure with the captain, even though Alabasta would be his first but this was his true first as also this is him being a Silver Hair Pirate.

Link crossed his arms as he squinted to make sure he was ready for what was to come next.

@Enryu @Stealth Black Sanji @joby @Handsome @Larsi

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Papa Rak

As he stood on the deck next to Larsi, Minuano looked ahead towards the Island they had come for, observing the landscape. Once their ship reached the shore orders were shouted out by Larsi to the crew. Following the captain, Minuano jumped down from the ship and landed on some brushes which happened to be growing nearby.
Link, Gambit, follow behind me. Minuano, disperse and scout ahead of us.
With a nod towards Larsi, signaling that he had understood the command, Minuano quickly rose up on his feet and spoke Sables! he threw a few small sandstorms that he had created towards the direction of the inner parts of the Island, preparing them to grow larger and larger as they swept in. The aim of the sandstorm was to disperse in it and mask his presence as he moved forward to scout the land ahead as well as hide the rest of the crew as they moved after him. From the inside of the storm his voice could be heard as he spoke to his crewmates stay alert on the den den mushi's, I will keep you updated on it.

-Sables ("Sandstorm"): The user summons a massive tornado of sand and sends it on a rampage. Once this sandstorm grows large enough, not even they can stop it. A variation of it is with themself as the epicenter, they make a sandstorm that can suck the water out of living things and is apparently able to crack steel. Another usage is to send people flying with this technique.
61 Mastery Destructive Potency Rank: A
@Larsi @joby @Riley Escobar @Stealth Black Sanji @Handsome

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Stealth Black Sanji

Gambit was still with T-bag on the ship's yard and was busy scrutinizing his newly acquired juttes, flilping and tossing them while occasionally wiping them with cloth. "This one's a beauty, isn't it Tee?" he asked the other who was currently staring at the horizon. "Hey! Do you hear me?"

"Oh! I am sorry Pretty. I was just.. Well, looking ahead.. There we are..." he responded to Gambit while pointing his index at the island they're heading.. T-bag could smell the mixture of soil and the sea water with a touch of newly cut grass.. So fresh that he could almost taste them.. "Does someone have a mayonnaise? "

As he listened to his partner and overhearing the noise on the deck, Gambit holstered his juttes back to his side and tapped T-bag's left shoulder before kicking off to the deck where the others were; the other quickly followed him.. Going down, he heard his captain spoke out of the blue..
Let's dock her over there.
Gambit simply looked at Larsi's direction and waited for his command as the latter jumped off the ship, touching the ground he ordered,
Koujiro, T-bag, Musashi, you three will watch the ship. Take her out to sea and wait for our return.
Hearing this, he looked back at T-bag and smirked, "Sorry pal, you're not going to party.. House boy.. Hahahaha! You wait for us." he teased him before sending off himself to the land.. "Ah, land at last.. Been ages since I stepped on a grass.. I miss my kingdom.." Gambit stayed on his feet and surveyed the area who is dressed with meadows and a variety of trees.. He breathed the freshness of the tropical breeze, purified by the surrounding trees.. And as Larsi told Link and him to follow him, he shoved the youngster and asked him, "hey, it's your first assignment.. You got butterflies in your tummy?" he chuckled a bit and lit a cigarette.. "Give your all, this gonna be heavy.. But not too late to back out, kid... Hahahaha.. That was a joke.."

He pulled his attention away from Link as he reached the first tree, marking it with an 'x' sign using his metal card, and doing it again to every tree he came across..

@joby @Handsome

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Posty by: Handsome

King Dew and Hatsu

Dangling in the air, Hatsu desperately tried to loosen the grip of Kingdew's strong fingers with both of his hands.

"Wait... Get off me you damn..!" Using his foot, he reached the teacup and knocked it over, spilling the tea all over the table. With glowing eyes, Dew raised his gaze to Hatsu and threw him out of the non-existent door by quickly extending his arm. "Get lost you little...!"

A few feet away from the house, the swordsman landed on his back, where he could notice unusual winds that prevailed outside. "Bastard!", he yelled back. As he got up and knocked the dust off, he watched how several wind gusts of sand raised from the coast up the cliffs. They even seemed to grow in size. "A sandstorm... here? That can't be right... that can't be right at all!" While holding his hat, he pulled out his baby transponder snail and tried to call Marco. "What's going on..?", he thought, "The two down there should have noticed something..!"

@joby @Larsi @Riley Escobar @Stealth Black Sanji @Enryu

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The forest was ridiculously thick, far more so than Larsi was used to. Branches, and even sometimes full trees would snap at his every stride as he pushed deeper on. At least he could be secure in the fact that they weren't under attack yet, as Minuano had not yet reported back, although he assumed the enemy must be well aware of their presence by now. If the ship arriving and anchoring hadn't done the job, his rough treatment of the forests was sure to alert anyone on the island of his movements. As he was starting to think there was no end to the damn trees, he finally crested the hill, his eyes high up in the air allowing him to see over the treetops and see the buildings across the valley at the base of the mountain. Stopping for a moment, he spoke loud enough for Gambit and Link to hear, but didn't turn to face them. Try to keep yourselves out of view, and I'll draw their attention. Should any enemies appear, you might get a free shot on them.

And with that he continued his stride, thundering down the hill towards the buildings.

@joby @Larsi @Riley Escobar @Stealth Black Sanji @Enryu @Handsome

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Link ever so slowly walked forward being the normal cautious side of him taking over as every step caused the crunching underneath of his foot from the sand below.

He halted himself for a moment seeing there would be no danger within the sand he wondered if the reason it was so quite as there would be tests ahead from varying from not only nature itself but traps for trespassers.

Try to keep yourselves out of view, and I'll draw their attention. Should any enemies appear, you might get a free shot on them.
Hearing his captain wanting to divert the attention had Link think though he chuckled a little though he quited down immediately then stared looking at the captain then began to smile as he closed his eyes as he heard the sound of his heartbeat *Badump Badump Badump Badump* as every heart beat began to steady.

Link opened his eyes clearing his mind looking left and right as he wondered: "This is odd, why hasn't no one arrived here. It's really odd as looking at it there's gotta be some people living on this island who must have sensed our arrival on this island but yet no one has come to intercept us" Link thought to himself then took a deep sigh and then crouched down slightly as he darted ahead in the similar direction as to where Minuano headed.

As he darted the crunch of the sand vanished as he felt the underwood and forrest leaves crunch and logs he jumped over dodging the ropes which could have had traps with them but also darted close by the trees to make sure he didn't fall into no bear traps of any such. "I need to be careful if they didn't intercept us then they must have laid some traps along the coast" Link thought to himself constantly looking around him and ahead as he vanished into the woods.

@Enryu @Stealth Black Sanji @Handsome @joby @Larsi

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As he was drifting around ahead of the crew to find an advantageous position on the village Minuano spotted a small hut alongside the coast further up from where he was. Must be some sort of coast guard security...curiously he changed direction and approached the hut.

Larsi come in...he brought out his den den mushi and called his Captain, there seems to be some sort of primitive guard outpost slightly west of where I left. He squinted and looked in through the small window to see if he could spot anyone. I see the shadow of atleast two people inside...I'll finish them off before they can contact the villagers.

As he got closer it seemed like the two inside had not paid attention to the outside since they hadn't reacted at all on the sandstorm that was outside. Good for me Minuano thought to himself and smirked. He charged up his attack and with a swift strike spoke Desert Grande Espada!! Letting out several blades that quickly flew towards both of the person's inside the hut.

Desert Grande Espada ("Large Sword of Desert"): An altered and enhanced version of Desert Spada. While Desert Spada forms a long underground blade sand that slices everything its path, Desert Grande Spada slices the enemy with a rising sand blade that erupts from the ground with greater speed. It seems that this technique does not travel through the ground like Desert Spada, but comes from an specific point of it.
61 Mastery Destructive Potency Rank: S

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still following the tracks made by Minuano and Larsi, Gambit was walking alongside the younger pirate Link who seemed to be a little anxious about the situation he was in. Looking at the boy, he remembered the time when he was still training with his master back in the kingdom where he was left alone in the forest for a week and the next event that occurred in that place was a staged ambush planned by his master, Hector. He didn't know at first that it was part of the training but he was successful in dealing with the fake assassins but wounded heavily. Back to reality, he thought staring at the boy, he isn't ready for this but he has to be on alert. I will watch his back. "Oi Link (@Gintoki), wake up! Stay on alert.", he yelled at his mate.

Troubled as to why it is taking awhile since Minuano has left, he responded to @Larsi with a question. "Any news from Vice? It's been a while. I mean, my hands are shaking in excitement."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's Called 'Knocking'
(o.o.c.: super duper sorry for the delay everyone <3)​
It quite literally took Vista, FOREVER, to get ready before leaving the house in the mornings.
"BABE!! DARLING!! LOVE OF MY LIFE!!?? ARE YOU READY YET??" Marco shouted up the stairs toward the bedroom where Vista was busy frantically waxing his glorious mustache. Upstairs, the muscular man leaned forward over the armoire and applied the finishing twists to the ends of the immaculately groomed, onyx-like, swath of facial hair which appeared to wear the man more so than the man wore it. "ALMOST DONE DADDY <3!" Vista hollered back as he gleamed at his reflection with bold and extravagant confidence.

The two men had been so busy quarreling about getting ready that they had completely failed to notice that their guests had docked, come ashore, and were already wreaking havoc. So engrossed in their romance that even the sandstorm brewing outside could not distract them from the storm brewing in their hearts!

But the world didn't just stop spinning because of some lovers' quarrel! Just outside, danger had come for the retired Phoenix Pirates. A chill shot up both their spines, but it was too late, the element of surprise had allowed their foes to deal the first blow.

What the--?! Marco had no time to finish the thought as he dashed backwards as fast as he could and everything around him erupted! A massive blade exploded out from underneath their tiny cottage, shearing the entire structure in half! Dust and debris spread everywhere as all of their trinkets and photos and memories fell out of place and the home they had built together crumbled around them.

The two men rose from the detritus, lifting wooden beams and furniture off of themselves easily.

"Yare Yare, Haven't you all ever heard of knocking?" the shorter more pale man said through a smug smile and tired eyes. As he stood up fully, the dust settled to reveal the blade of sand had managed to shear straight through his left leg just bellow the knee--but oddly enough he seemed not to notice it much.

Marco turned to face his lover, effortlessly standing on his one remaining intact leg,"You okay honey? Got a booboo? Need the Doctor to kiss it and make it better?" he chirped teasingly--but as he looked at Vista--obvious horror struck him as the color drained from his face.

Vista brushed the dirt off his trousers and stared confused at his partner's expression of terror, but then he saw it. He felt fine (his muscles were big enough and pure enough to handle the mere falling of a house) but there in the reflection of his lover's eyes, his attention zoomed in with hawk-like focus and precision!

From Vista's POV: the camera zooms in on Marco's eye, there is no matter payed to the man's missing limb, only on the depths of the reflexive darkness that lie in the center of his left eye. In Marco's eye, Vista had found a tiny black mirror showing back to him a reflection of the world between them and in that world an even tinier reflection of himself.

There, in that instant, in Marco's eye, Vista saw that upon his ferociously masculine face, his ferociously masculine mustache was nowhere to be found.

Something horrible has happened!!! Marco thought to himself!!!

The clean shaven Vista stood there and shared a moment of silence that at once lasted no time and all of time.

Both men knew what would happen next... as sand blew in the winds around them, Marco and Vista's hearts beat as one, and blue flames exploded violently in every direction completely engulfing the two men and all the debris around them!

As the strange blue flames roared and filled the space, they would obscure the vision of their assailants, but nothing would be burned or affected by them in any other way--if anything they would feel calming and cool somehow?

To heal each part the user need to fill up the numbers. For each turn they receive points equal to their mastery. For example if the user is missing a limb, it would take 2 turns if they had 75 mastery, but 3 turns if they had 50 mastery.

Minor damages: 50
Deep cut in muscles: 100
Missing/ruined limb: 150
Destroyed organ: 200
Near death injuries: 250

Phoenix Marco Stats:
+15 Strength
+20 Vitality
+20 Speed

@Papa Rak would see the explosion of blindingly bright blue flames spreading out in all directions, perhaps even be confused by their inability to burn or impact the things they touch, before Marco and Vista launched their counter attack!

Emerging from the flames a fully transformed Marco the Phoenix shot toward Minuato--he had pinpointed his location easily by activating his Observation Haki. Vista, standing on Marco's back and holding both his swords unsheathed and crossed in front of him, prepared to cut down the obnoxious foe that had so thoughtlessly castrated his magnificent mustache!

The men proclaimed their attack in unison!

ROZU PHOENIX LOVERS' SLASH!!!
(Marco coats his entire body in hardening haki as he charges a full speed tackle that aims to either impale his target with his beak, or clothesline them with his massive wings should they try to dodge to either side. At the same time, Vista coats both his blades in hardening and slashes at their target in an X pattern with the combined skill and speed of true lovers fighting in perfect harmony!)

Marco stats:
speed:120
strength:115
tackle DPR: A (if hit by wings while dodging) S (if hit by beak)(+2 haki)
Vista Stats:
speed:81
strength:81
sword:82
DPR: S (+2 haki)

"HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE MY MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!" the swordsman shrieked in a blood curdling scream!!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

King Dew and Hatsu
#
Lying flat on the ground, Hatsu waited for an answer and eagerly looked to the shore, trying not to be carried by the storm. But the transponder snail rang in vain. "Damn, you can not see anything through the sand." Kingdew also noticed that something was wrong when parts of the roof ripped away. "What's happening?!" he shouted to Hatsu while leaving the house. "Sandstorm!", Hatsu answered. "From where... the sea?!"

The storm flattened and the view became clearer. As Hatsu rose, he noticed Dew standing beside him near the cliff. "That certainly was not of natural origin... Crocodile?", Dew thought. As both looked down, something big seemed to approach from the coast through the forest. ... "Yes, we definitely have visitors here."

Kingdew turned to Hatsu, "You stay here, I'll go down and have a look. If things get out of control, go back behind the waterfall and protect the villagers." At the same moment, Dew jumped down, ledge to ledge until he reached the lower part of the island. Arrived he would try to sneak up on the strangers to get an idea of what's happening.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi fumbled with his pockets, trying to locate his den den mushi within, finally managing to locate the little snail and pull it free.
Larsi come in... there seems to be some sort of primitive guard outpost slightly west of where I left. I see the shadow of atleast two people inside-
The call abruptly cut off, and the giant immediately fearing the worst tuckef the den den mushi in his pocket again. Ehat could have happened? Why was the call interrupted? Had Minuano been taken out? He bad to get there as quickly as possible. Little did he know that it was he himself that had cut off the call, accidentally hanging up. But the pirate captain was too worried for his friend to think straight. As he was descending the hillside, a few seconds after having started his run, he heard a loud crash up ahead. Minuano had to be fighting someone! I'm coming Minuano! He yelled, though he was too far away. Still, he increased his pace even more.

In mere moments he reached the edge of the forest, his heavy steps crushing anything in his path, barreling out from the edge of the forest. His right hand was clenched into a fist, energy pulsing from around it. In front of him the start of a battle came into view. Minuano stood alone, while two figures rushed him from the rubble of a building. One was a bird, blue flames sprouting frlm its body, the other a man carrying two swords. He could sense that these two were no ordinary foes, though their speed spoke to that as well. Channeling invisible haki into his fist, before swinging it towards the air in front of Minuano. As if thrown, the energy let go of Larsi's hand, flying through the air, shaped like an orb the size of a human torso. Should it hit anything, the bubble-like creation would burst, releasing a cone shaped blast in the direction that it was struck from.

The sphere traveled forward, seemingly missing anything, on track to pass in front of Minuano before his attackers reached him. However, in the last moment, Larsi willed the technique to shift direction, suddenly flying directly towards the incoming, hopefully unaware swordsman, hoping to catch him off guard.

Kabutowari: Hassha-tai(兜割: 発射体 Kabutowari: Hassha-tai, literally meaning "Helmet Break: Projectile"): Larsi focuses his great power into a small, spherical area, otherwise known as a hypocenter around his fist, just like with the original version of this technique. However, through higher levels of mastery he is able to contain the bubble even as it leaves his hand. By doing so, he can throw the bubble, causing it to explode upon impact.
Damage scales on devil fruits mastery.
(100 mastery, 71 strength) Destructive Potency Rank: S

Shokkukābu(ショックカーブ Shokkukābu, literally meaning "Shock Curve") Mostly used as a supplement to other techniques, this technique allows Larsi to change trajectory of his quakes after they have been sent off, allowing him to use a more versatile fighting style.
(100 mastery, 41 reaction speed.)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whilst following suite Link overheard Gambit yelling at Link to be alert
"Oi Link (@Gintoki), wake up! Stay on alert."
Link could just slow down momentarily to stare at Gambit as he frowned though before he could think or do anything he noted the captain acting a weird. Link could only hunch that it was something do with Minuamino got caught up in.

The captain yelled that he's coming and began to increase his speed as the trees surrounding began to be crunched as the debris, logs and environment got crushed under the captains feet leaving the footprint ditches behind, though that wasn't the issue for Link it was the damage left behind.

"Gambit keep a sharp eye and lets move now, make sure we keep up behind the captain!" just as he yelled at Gambit the trees cracking echoed behind the captain and began to fall as if it was one of those days a person would shout timber.

As animals surrounding the area began to run away as the wildlife escaped thus had the surrounding area flooded with dropped branches, leaves and more thus in turn became a hazard. Links option was to increase his speed and to carefully monitor the environment.

Top Bottom