Info Meet the Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello all you zombies!! Welcome to Thriller Bark!
Now being new and everything you might not know who you should be reporting to in the event some crazy pirates start throwing around leathal levels of salt.

All of our team members were asked the same 5 questions in an interview so everyone can get to know us. Those questions were:
1) which area can you be found monitoring?
2) what section do you hope expands the most as time goes on?
3) when not hanging out on TB what are you likely up to (outside of work)?
4) current fav manga and anime.
5) anything else you'd like TB users to know?

So we begin with the highest level Administrator:
Introducing Administrator @Larsi!!
1: Everywhere eyes
2: Roleplay section, biased I know.
3: Playing games? Making food? I don't have much of a life.
4: One Piece
5: 2+2=2*2

Introducing Moderator upgraded to Administrator@Shion!!
1) I can be found monitoring all the Entertainment section and also Suggestion and Support section ^^
2) Competitions and Creative Corner. I'm an artsy guy, I wanna have all sorts of contests and see people having fun doing all sorts of things ^^
3) I like to cool off from online life, to be honest. I go play some games (I play all my games offline, so I can be by all by myself), listen to music, color manga pages when I can or go out with my friends if possible.
4) My current manga is One Piece, sounds cliche, but it's not lol. My favorite anime is No 6.
5) I'm a forgetful guy. Don't be mad or take offense if I forget to reply someday or forgot about something we talked about previously. It happens. Also I can be pretty dense and empty headed, which means I'll probably won't understand what you're talking about or you won't understand me. Logic is a word that has difficulties with my person.
I'm also hungry 24/7 so you'll see me complain about it once or twice.

Super Moderators have a wide range, but will have a few favorite areas to hang out:

Introducing Super Moderator @Chris Mic!!
1) ALL OF IT
2) Anime & Manga section
3) Writing my story, playing Overwatch and hanging out with my friends
4) One Piece forever, but CURRENT? Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, read that shit or else slight_smile dagger
5) yes, read Kaguya-sama: Love Is War.............. and please look forward to my story! I will be posting a new chapter to TB once every 2-3 weeks once I start

Introducing Moderator upgraded to Super Moderator@Shottie!!
1) I'll be active around the Entertainment section, and the Competitions and now ToS mafia.
2) I hope the Creative Corner grows more. I like seeing all the really unique stuff our members share.
3) When I'm not actually active on Thriller Bark I'm likely reading a book, getting ready for craft fairs, or at the beach finding sea animals. ^_^
4) My current favorite manga is Yona of the Dawn, but since that's out only once or twice a month One Piece is my weekly fav. As for favorite anime... hmm. I probably have too many to name, but I loved Nagi no Asukara; I'm enjoying Natsume and the Book of Friends; One Piece is just great for fun moments.
5) Yona is very good! Like, you'll want to read Shoujo after that. But yes! Ask anything, we can make up some pretty good answers on the spot.

Then we have Moderators who have focuses in specific areas and do the typical day to day:
Mafia Section:

Introducing Moderator @novaselinenever!!
1.) Roleplay section :Kappa:
- Shottie: wait! You're part of Mafia section!!!
We can't use Kappa yet, that emoji hasn't been loaded yet.
2.) Hmm outside of the mafia one obviously, the competition. Those could be fun. Also the OP/Anime one which could feed the other sections with new blood ET :pepoevil:
3.) No good lol.
4.) Manga - One Piece / Anime - FMA Brotherhood
5) I'll probably need subs for a special game. Check it out and hit me up blobok

Introducing Moderator @Beky!!
1. I monitor mafia but my gaze is everywhere
2. Mafia and Roleplay
3. I mostly play video games or hang out with friends. Books if it aint too hot
4. MHA and MHA
5. Know that you are all sexy and thanks for being on this forum

Role Play Section:
Introducing Moderator @Ranger!!
1) I am a moderator in our Role Playing section!!! I focus on game design along with Larsi. I also am in charge of the news and bounties. But it wasn't always this way (NANI!?). I actually had never done a RP before, but I liked to write and so joining this section over on the old forum was very fun and rewarding for me. With lots of practice and hard work I managed to earn the title of Game Master! YOSH! If anyone is interesting in learning how to play contact @Ranger @Ziosa @Larsi and we will be happy to help <3
2) Personally I really would like the see the One Piece discussion section expand! It's what brought me to Oro Jackson originally and I am pretty confident that we have a strong community and foundation for the RP and Mafia sections already! So I think it would be great for general one piece threads to get some traction too!
3) I like a good variety, but as an introvert I am typically gaming or finding new anime & manga to consume. I'm super competetive so I like Overwatch and Dark Souls... basically anything that's a challenge :p Similarly in the IRL I like playing sports with the hommies as long as its nice enough out.
4) Currently I'm watching a few anime. Dr. Stone, Fire Force, Baki and Demon Slayer. I love the hell outta Dr. Stone! I think it's so creative that the show teaches you things about real life systems and engineering & science! I really like learning too so this one is awesome for me!!! Manga-wise I'm always current on One Piece, One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter and Berserk! They are all so good!!!
5) Don't be afraid to ask questions! We have an awesome, kind hearted, competitive and friendly community here and we really like to help! Thanks so much for reading, hope to see you around the forums!!! ❤

Introducing Moderator @Ziosa!!
1) Roleplay section
2) Roleplay
3) Playing games like Runescape, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls 3; the games I'm currently playing
4) Tower of God, Hunter x Hunter; I am not reading/watching many manga and anime currently
5) I might be male or female. I am from Wales and I have been following One Piece since 2015, starting with the anime and then reading the manga during the end of Dressrosa

Alrighty then folks! If you have any questions or concerns be sure to contact one of us and we'll get the right person for the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was a good read really nice to get to know you all a little bit more! :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
2) Personally I really would like the see the One Piece discussion section expand! It's what brought me to Oro Jackson originally and I am pretty confident that we have a strong community and foundation for the RP and Mafia sections already! So I think it would be great for general one piece threads to get some traction too!
My most favorite part in this, I would love to see One Piece section getting expand cuz this will attract more people and make things more interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom