Island Minion Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #5
@Fly God

Lional's technique gave successful results. He sent all four pirates crashing into the ground, unconcious from the concussions they sustained. Their comrades all stared at their comrades in shock, stunned by the marine's display of strength.

"See what you get for misbehaving kids? Are you gonna keep ignoring me? Or are you finally gonna give in and answer my questions?" Lional said in an annoyed tone, growing tired from expending all this energy.

However, the remaining barrels pirates would only turn their attention back to him and angrily retaliated, grabbing anything they could get their hands on to commence their attack. Deeper in the bar, one of the pirates had a gun in hand, firing it without remorse with his comrades safety in mind. Suddenly a bang would resound through the tiny building and Lional would feel a projectile penetrate his leg. He grit his his teeth in agony as his precious warm red liquid ran down his leg.

Dammit, I got careless! Katsumi would be so ashamed, what a drag!

The marine would fall to his knee, do to the sudden injury. This would probably bring satisfaction to the Barrels Pirates faces. The sound of the bar door opening would reach everyone's ears, followed by a familiar voice that would cut through the choas. One especially familiar to Lional.

"I know I told you to cut down any pirate that gets in your way. But you got a little greedy, Lional." Katsumi stepped through the doors lazily, followed closely by Ulrich who cracked his knuckles.

"Sir! Seems like I got hit hehehehehe, guess I got sloppy."

Spotting Lional's damaged leg, the Marine immediately became agitated and turned his attention to the Pirates.

"Don't bother disclosing your captain's location. I bet he'll show up after I whoop all of your asses." He finished with his sharp teeth on display for every one of the pirates to see.

"This is gonna be fun!" Ulrich said excitedly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
“Speech”
Thought

Seeing the hastily fired bullet puncture the attacking marines leg brought a sick sense of satisfaction to the crowds faces, they finally having been able to injure or slightly fight back against their attacker

Before they could really enjoy their small earned victory, the bar door opened up again allowing the frigid wind to nip at their uncovered flesh a second time. Bringing both the cold wind and Lionel’s teammates

"Don't bother disclosing your captain's location. I bet he'll show up after I whoop all of your asses."
After gathering their bearings, the now cold pirates snapped their attention to the new additions to their bar brawl that turned more deadly now

“You rats aren’t worth Capt’s attention, we’ll get rid of you here and now”

The pirates at the front it the crowd gripped their haphazard weapons tightly and sprinted at the newcomers, hoping to capitalize on the small victory they had jus won

@Infinity

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #6
@Fly God
Level 26(21,813)
26×5=130
Strength: 31+10=41
Speed: 36+4= 40
- Movement: 41
- Reaction: 41
Vitality: 37+4= 41
- Stamina: 41
- Durability: 41
Martial Arts: 21
21×2=42
-Kezin Karate:42

“You rats aren’t worth Capt’s attention, we’ll get rid of you here and now!”

Katsumi and Ulrich had arrived just in time as things had gone dire for their comrade. Lional had gotten injured, and now it was time to whoop some pirate ass. The first line of pirates charged at the marines with their weapons in hand, confident after successfully downing the swordsman. Katsumi stepped forward, hands in pockets as he approached the incoming wave of enemies.

"Ulrich, tend to Lional's injury. I'll handle this." He said seriously.

The ensign groaned in disappointment,
"Yes sir..."
Barrel Pirates Movement Speed: 1-20 Superhuman Speed
Katsumi's Reaction Speed: 41-60 Supersonic Speed

Result: Katsumi's reaction speed is two or more brackets above opponent's movement/attack speed, will basically see them in slow motion.
To Katsumi, the charging pirates moved in slow motion. Ants compared to the lion he was. He planted his feet on the floor, lowering his stance before thrusting his elbow forward with extreme force, producing a powerful shockwave that aimed to destroy the oncoming pirates and any left behind of them.

"Now, Shock Elbow!"
Shock Elbow: strikes/thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force which causes a similar effect to Burgess' "Shockwave Elbow".
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) - DPR B
41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level+B(2)=81-100: 3. Large Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

Onwards the enraged Barrel pirates charged, the disrespect to their captain along with the injury they were able to inflict on the marine fueled their courage. So blinded by it, they ignored the stance Katsumi had taken….atleast until an unseen force slammed into them, lifting them huh off of their feet and flinging them back, crashing through the wooden chairs and slamming into the bar and knocking over the drinks on top of it

As the bodies slumped to the floor, the wooden floors of the bar were uprooted and ripped apart from the force katsumi’s elbow strike did. The group that started with 20 in the bar had now dwindled to 10, half of their members cut down faster than they realized. Only now did the (pun intended) cold reality of their situation set in. While they managed to injure one of the marines, it had cost them half of their forces and the marines backup had shown up and appeared to be even stronger than Lionel

Extremely trepidation in their approach now, they began losing their nerve. The thoughts now switching in their minds from beating these marines and increasing their reputation to survival. The only problem was that no one wanted to be the first to show themselves as a coward, instead they all started planning on slipping away in the chaos….

Hoping to create some sort of a distraction, one of the pirates tried to see if it was a way to bargain with their attackers

“what’re you guys even doing here? Why show up and jus start attacking us, huh?”

@Infinity

Top Bottom