Island Momoiro Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 6​

Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

I sat on the chair as if it was a throne, wishing I had brought my throne of bones, but it was left behind on The Plegethon. It didn't much matter; the feeling of terror my appearance had created was nothing short of delicious. Most of the inhabitants were running away as fast as their legs would carry them, their speed would astonish an average human, but to someone like me, it was simply not worth mentioning.

In the distance, I could see someone drawing closer. It was a large, rather peculiar-looking man with a giant indigo-colored afro, clad in a reddish-purple leotard. The V-neck exposed his whole damn belly. Honestly, it was quite an impressive sight in its own right. Fishnet stockings adorned his legs and even a fishnet cape if my eyes didn't deceive me. Emporio Ivankov, the king and queen of this island, is a beacon of hope to all Okama across the world. And today, he will bow to me and all of Spada. Would I ever change? Who knows? As Ivankov drew closer, I saw he was a few feet taller than I. The appearance of Atlas behind me sent even more people into a panic, and I cackled hard. Run for me, little mice. Emporio Ivankov didn't seem impressed with my earlier promise of mercy; he couldn't honestly take me seriously if he didn't get down on his knees at my mere sight.

I chuckled ominously, "Antics? They were merely necessary greetings, former king and queen of the Kamabakka kingdom. My offer of mercy is honest, if only because I have to offer it. One does not defy La Spada lightly. But what do I want? What am I truly like?" As I spoke, the rest of the crew I had brought with me onto the island finally caught up to Atlas and myself. Prometheus' hands were burning, and Charon was, as always, silently shuffling along on his ancient legs. However, he might have moved that lethargically to piss me off.

As my glowing crimson eyes bore into Ivankov's, my arm shot out to the side and caught a bird that had tried to sneak by. Clutched in my fist, the bird chirped frantically from fright and pain as I gave a terrifying smile showing all my teeth. Then, without hesitation or mercy, I brought the bird towards my mouth before my teeth crunched down upon its head, then I ripped the head clean off. Its heart had not yet realized it should stop beating, so a few blood spurts landed on my face as I chewed and then swallowed. Prometheus grinned savagely, and Charon chuckled darkly behind me.

"Does this illustrate my desire? I wish for death, destruction, terror, despair, and needless cruelty. Nothing less awaits you and your whole people if you defy me, for I am Kyria, The Crimson Blade. Meyhem in the ranks of the Spada Pirates."

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Moimoro Island 」 - Post # 7
@Beerbottle

After asking the question Iva remained quite but first Kyria would comment with Iva listening on. But the words Former would ring a bell, ringing from one side to the other and the other that rung a bell was Spada Pirates. Iva would be thinking of why Spada Pirates, why here? and why now?

With the man that stenched of blood, there was two that stood out a giant and another with long hair standing behind the man. The man would grab a bird, then toy with it showing how meaningless life was to the man.

" Vi see, your nothing but a puppet. Vou killing this poor little bird, showing me how meaningless life little red boy. Vhat would happen if that other up coming rookie Gambit comes over, or Blackbeard, Shanks, Kaido or Big Mom come. Vhat will you do then? ... Vi know that your Spada is headed to fight Big Mom. Vhat would happen if Big Mom wins? "

Iva had the questions to rattle Kyria then raise the questions that not many would ask in the terms of the situation that was before them. But Iva knew Kyria was nothing but a underling with the chains that rattled around like a leash around his neck. But many have come and gone like Kyria in the past and many met the fate of time and bit the dust.

But what would Kyria offer something different than the others.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 7​
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Charon

My ultimatum delivered, I had to wonder how Ivankov would answer. But, alas, Ivankov was disappointing me; he started talking gibberish about how I was a puppet of Spada. How would I deal with the situation if Blackbeard, Shanks, Kaido, or Big Mom arrived on this island?

He's even foolish enough to question whether or not La Spada will win against Big Mom. How dull. My glowing eyes intensified as I glanced over my shoulder at Charon and Prometheus, who had been with La Spada just as long or longer than I had. Charon had a chuckle while Prometheus had a closed-mouthed grin.

They know. There's no point in using Atlas as an example, he's possibly too new to the crew, but the others know.

Turning my stare back to Ivankov let out a sigh. For a moment, one could almost wonder if I was remorseful over my following words, but then a grin sprang out as a laugh began from the pits of my soul. Cackling until I was gasping, I rubbed a tear from my eye.

"Stop, Ivankov, stop. You're killing us here." At that statement, a deep rumble announced the joy of Atlas, he didn't know in the sense the rest of us did about La Spada, but he must have enjoyed my mood.

"What would I do, Ivankov? To be frank, I would do nothing to protect you because I will not stay on this island; afterward, I might have to retake this territory or kill whoever dared to challenge Spada's authority."

"As for La Spada losing to Big Mom? As much as I would rejoice in her death, she will not lose to any of the Yonkos; if anyone is going to kill her, it will be me." At this ominous statement, one could think that the air would feel heavier, chills run down spines. Still, the gravity of the situation was utterly shattered by Charon and Prometheus falling to the ground giggling themselves silly.

"You would have to get in line, boy."

How would Ivankov react to this?

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Moimoro Island 」 - Post # 8
@Beerbottle

Ivankov who's comments were there to analyse the man's reaction and hear his response. Who'd glance behind him of the two, Iva would watch keeping his eye's peeled open at the situation before him. The duo behind Kyria began to sniggle and chuckle as they quieted down a little as Kyria would respond to my earlier statement of the yonko threat.

A smirk from the corner of the mouth would appear hearing Kyria's comments of him being the one would slaughter La Spada, only for the duo behind him giving the same statement.

" Oh vhy, so each of you vhants your captain's head. Yet from vhat i heard in the morning papers she not only attacked Impel Down. Lived to tell the tale. Now vould any of you three be able to invade Impel Down? "

Iva's reason for asking was simple to ask and see what they would respond with. Though before any response could occur, from the corner of the island smoke could be seen.

Iva glanced and then turned to Kyria pointing at him " Vis your doing? "

An echoing sound boomed " Where's those bastard Spada's! "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Momoiro Island #1
The Grim Reaper Appears!

The sea was vast and treacherous. The Golden Age on Pirates was in full swing, chasing freedom in the face of the World Government. A sect of revolutionaries against injustice had formed as the primary opposition, its influence vast and considerable. Fate would have these three groups collide in the most dangerous seas in the world. A microcosm of this collision would occur at Momoiro Island, a base of the Revolutionary Army, a fact hidden to the world, to both the pirates and the Government. A kingdom of okamas seeking freedom, headed by a Queen: Kamabakka Kingdom. As a strategic move prior to challenging the Yonko, Big Mom, the Spada Pirates were deployed to Momoiro Island to conquer, to establish a sphere of influence and keep the Yonkos at bay. Kyria the "Crimson Blade", the man who felled Shichibukai Gecko Moria, a Mayhem officer of the Spada Pirates, was personally sent by the infamous captain.

Time had passed. No word. Patience was not a virtue of the Spada Pirates.

The sea around Momoiro Island was calm and bright, mirroring the pink colorful island out of a coloring book. The wind was stoic and tranquil, like the calm before a terrible storm. The Kamabakka Kingdom was under attack. The Plegethon, the ship of fire, hosted their shores. Several Spada Pirates, led by Kyria "The Crimson Blade", confronted the kingdom's army, leading to an audience with the Queen herself: Ivanko Emporio. Yet, the time had passed. There was no word to La Spada as to any progress. Suddenly, the air shifted. What once was warm air turned cold and heavy. A sweeping chill that felt unnatural, not of this world.

Suddenly, an actual mist passed by the Spada Pirates and finally by Kyria "The Crimson Blade", back to front. An aura swept through the area, dark and evil. The Spada Pirates, Charon, Atlas, and Prometheus began to look around frantically. Unlike the lower ranked Spada pirates, they had felt that chilling presence before. Their eyes screamed panic and their bodies shook with desperation. Yet, there was nothing but-for a gentle mist to be found. Then, it happened. Blood began to spurt from the bodies of many. Bodies began to fall, from the fodder upwards. Charon, Atlas, and Prometheus grunted and took a knee, large gashes with ice appearing on their bodies.

When Kyria looked back in surprise, a sinister and familiar voice appeared in front of him - blade dramatically and slowly sheathed.

[La Spada] "Don't look so surprised, mah' dear. Yah' late."

Suddenly, on that last word, a delayed slash occurred. A large cut appeared on Kyria's back, deep enough to nick organs, ran across the opposite side of the cut he had on his front. The eyes of the "Crimson Blade" widened and turned white, before his body fell forward. Fallen but not dead, the Mayhem stood as an example of those who would fail La Spada, even in time. A large crash occurred in the background. On the dock, the ship Plegethon began to explode in various points, rocking the dock. The screams of many was an euphoric entrance to the music that began to swell from the newcomer's soul, a terrifying chorus.

The figure responsible wore a black cloak - Grim Reaper. Slowly and dramatically, on beat with the chilling music that blared, the being pulled the head portion of their cloak back, revealing its identity. Rotting bones filled with slithering maggots, red luscious ruby lips, adorned the terrible sight slated by chilling yellow-slit eyes that seemed to peer into one's soul. The woman held a cigar bitten between her yellow teeth, smoke billowing. An infamous figure hailed from the Underworld. She who would fell her own nakama. A detour taken for conflagration before Whole Cake Island.

Enter La Spada "The Grim". The captain of the Spada Pirates, amidst the bodies of her nakama, turned to the Queen, Ivankov Emporio with that infamous sarcastic tone.

[La Spada] "I doubt I need an introduction, but just in case. I am tha' mighty Spada. And yes, all tha' horrible stories yah' heard are true. Kuhahahahahaha!"

Name: Isis “La Spada”
Epiteth: Empress | Grim Reaper | Death
Race: Human/Lunarian Hybrid
Sex: Female
Height: 10 feet (admiral)
Weight: 50lbs (skeletal)

Affiliation: Spada Pirates
Position: Captain
Bounty: 3,005,625,000
Devil Fuit: Yomi Yomi no Mi / Soru Soru no Mi
Laughing Style: Kuhahahahaha

STATISTICS
91 x 6 = 546
Race, MA, Yomi, Soru, Item, Mind

Strength: 120 [(59 +36 +5) +20]
Agility: 101 (63 +18 +5+ 15)

Movement: 101
Reaction: 106 (101 +5)
Vitality: 101 x2 (54 + 27 +10 +10)
Durability: 101
Stamina: 101
Soru Soru no Mi: 120 (100 +20)
Yomi Yomi no Mi: 100
Haki: 100 x2
Busoshoku (Offensive): 120 (100 +20)
Kenbunshoku (Precognition): 100​
Haoshoku: 91​
Martial Arts: 50 x2
Fencing Style: 100
Mind: 20 x2
Musicianship: 40
Perks:
Yomi Perk: Bones are hardened with one’s soul, granting a +1 durability bracket. Has a cooldown of two (2) turns.
Professions:
Devil Fruitology: *****​
Historian: ****​
Name: Nemesis "The Leech"
Race: Sentient Beast
Height: 3 feet
Weight: 5 pounds

Plague: Firstborn Son
Position: Pet of the Flagship
Devil Fruit: Doku Doku no Mi
Bounty: 1,000 (pet)
Laughing Style: Shishishishishi

Level 70 x5 = 350
Strength: 21 (0 + 21 race)
Agility: 100 (74 + 21 race +5 DF)

-Movement: 100
-Reaction: 105 (100 +5 mind)
Vitality: 81 (50 + 21 race +10 DF)
-Durability: 81​
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 76
-Armaments: 52​
-Precognition: 100​
Mind: 50
-Medicine: 100
Doku Doku no Mi: 100

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island - Post 1
@Ichimonji

The day started like any other, the sun was beaming down through the clouds, and birds would be chirping in the middle of the breeze that would gale with a gentle breeze. The upcoming Shokugeki no Cuisine had come and gone, the Spada Pirates led under Kyria had taken too long to respond and instead simmered down like a leaf balancing at the top f the ocean.

The Kamabakka Kingdom, Moimoro Island previously been targetted by the Devil, Everything, and lately the Spada Pirates. Like a bunch of crows looking on in from upcoming pirates who'd have their names echo across the Grand Line and New World, they'd been targetted and hunted and now was the time they rectified any flaws in their own defense.

Shokugeki no Cuisines came and went, there was not gonna be another since the last time the Devil Pirates arrived quickly mopping the floor with the Kingdom. Then later the Everything Pirates lead under the infamous Joby prepared to strike until word got back to the Devil Pirates for protection. Then the latest infiltration after the disappearance of the Devil Pirates, they arrived the pirates that filled dread into the hearts of men, the grimly Spada Pirates.

" Vhat's vith vese pesky brats-buru! ... Vey are targeting my candies ... "

An echoing voice of disgruntlement would boom, as the King/Queen of the Kamabakka Kingdom made it's presence known. But what little did Ivanakov and Spada would know another would be venturing its head way towards the island for a brutal all-out war.

Hiding behind trees of an island nearby, placing her hands on the bark of the tree with her claws dug in and a forked tongue with a sound of psss with hair tips that resembled snakes. The eldest sister, Euryale witnessed her appearance and then clutched at the bark.

" That bitch who killed my beloved sister "

PS: I'll re-do the stats sometime in the next two posts

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #2
The Grim Reaper Appears!

An island filled with happiness, glee, and pink, now fallen into dread of a crew repugnant in their malice. The Kambakka Kingdom had survived many a salvo, pirates attempting to claim the land. Devil Pirates. Everything Pirates. To name a few. Yet, the Okama persevered. Battling all their lives with identity, acceptance, and judgment, this country was filled with stout people. Those who would not yield. Those who rush forward. Those who scream out. Even in front of the Spada Pirate flag, the Okamas were not swayed. Their hearts were true. Until… the Grim herself appeared. This was not a pirate crew “Devil” by name, but by action. Actions of felling her own nakama - the infamous La Spada stood among corpses of her own.

Pulling her hood back, revealing her identity, the scene was set. Cold fog of penance surrounded her, danced by the grunts of dying men. The officers of the Spada Pirates, once on their knees, stood frozen in fear. Yet, as the infamous captain turned to the Okama Queen, Ivankov, the Plagues knew this was their chance to escape. Tearing themselves from the ground, Charon, Atlas, Prometheus grabbed the comatose Kyria and doubled back to the Plegethon. The ship exploded and they looked upon it with grim. They would escape to the ocean, though how far they would go would be anyone’s guess.

La Spada did not move a bone.

[La Spada] "What? No reaction, mah’ Queen? No proper greeting for yah’ guest? Kuahahaha! Not tah’ worry… I’m gentle.“

The would-be Empress spoke sarcastically, the billowing smoke from her cigar turning into a skill as it dispersed into the chilling air. What was La Spada’s purpose here? The Grim waited for the Queen of the Kingdom to shake from her trance. Would judgment awaited her? Or was there something more sinister waiting? Would the Okamas stand down this time?
The forest was host to another. A killing intent sharp. Yet, for one who was killing intent Royal, La Spada did not notice the newcomer. One could dare a guess it was because of lack of awareness. Nay. La Spada was singular in her killing intent. That intent stared down the entire Kambakka Kingdom.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 3
@Ichimonji

Ivankov who'd stood as she stood bare to witness to seeing the trio of the Spada Pirates grabbing the camotose Kyria limb by limb and then grounding him on his ship to detonate.

Ivankov thinking: ' Vhat monsters '​

As the saying goes, first impressions last, and that was a hell of a first impression Spada would carve into the mind frame of Ivankov. Iva turned to Spada disgruntled, confused yet had a build of chill arousing down his spine from the hip upwards.

Ivankov: " So your the infavous Spada ... vhat does the infamous Spada want? ... Did you come just to punish your underlings? ... "​

Asking the captain of the Spada Pirates a question as what does she want and if she whether just arrived to punish her underling Kyria.

Whilst, Ivankov who was annoyed at the antics of many pirates targeting the very kingdom, another would be sitting at the giant circular mahogany table would lean over take a sip then analyse the situation. From the very moment they arrived bringing dread to the island that only vanished into the wind that blew the circumstances into the wind. Revealing it was none other than Inazuma who'd be present with the other top officers of the Kamabakka Kingdom, a sigh of Inazuma's breath would be heard then speak.

Inazuma: " ... Spada Pirates ... "​

Then a blonde newkama would wink then grab a pink dress out then place it on the table, then fantasise about a certain pirate dressed in the pink outfit.

Tibany / Elizabeth: " Would love to put this pink dress on that cutie Kyria darling "​

Then a red worn wig newkama would interfere.

Caroline: " I wanna have that cutie wear these heels "​

Whilst most of the newkama would converse about what they would have Kyria dressed in that would turn to faint with Inazuma's thoughts coming to the limelight.

Inazuma thinking: ' It's been a little over a month since they arrived, but since then that Grim and Grim Reaper's Shadow have made a name for themselves. Starting from clashing with Kaido of all people, invading Impel Down, that very Kyria defeating the Shichubukai Gecko Moriah, Invading Amazon Lily then Zou and finally defeating the Yonkou, Big Mom. These are nothing but really outstanding achievements from only three members of the crew. '​

Meanwhile going back to the nearby island as Eurayle spotted the very Spada making her way towards Momiro Island, another voice could be heard. Revealing it none other than the other Gorgon sister, Stheno.

Stheno: " Is that her? ... the one who killed our little sister Eurayle? "​

Eurayle then turned around looking at her sister.

Euryale: " Yes it's her, the one who killed Gorgon. "​

Stheno would look at her ship through binoculars then tighten her grasp on them cracking and smashing them into pieces.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #3
La Spada’s Sarcastic Request!

Chilling. La Spada was singular in her killing intent. That intent stared down the entire Kambakka Kingdom. As the boney woman stood her ground against an army of Okamas and the Queen herself, the rest of the Spada Pirates fled in terror. What once were two factions staring themselves down, now was one faction in Kambakka Kingdom staring only one down: the infamous La Spada. The are was littered with those underlings from the Spada’s who did not survive the initial onslaught, with the officers running to the ship, only for the latter to explode upon entry. The plume of smoke and the crackling fire was a morbid background of the single captain with terrible wanting.

The Queen of the Kingdom, in a sweat, questioned the one who soon would be named Yonko. A response came swift through the cigar smoke, with that infamous sarcasm.

[La Spada] "The’h deaths?! T’was only a happy coincidence. Nay, mah’ dear Queen. I have a mere humble request tah’ auch a benevolent rulah’.”

With those words, La Spada licked her sword of blood, bloodied by her own men. The blade was so sharp it cut her tongue. Yet, no blood came out. Only a decaying smell overtook the area. Nidai Kitetsu seemed to have a life of its own, the blood mixing with the dirty blade. A humble request. The Captain of the Spada Pirates had become infamous. The issue from the World Newspaper had just come out. Big Mom and Kaido had fallen. Fallen to those boney feet that bore a soul as cold as ice. The next issue still had not come out, the response from the Government. Yet, rumors circled as to whom would take up the mantle of Pirate Yonko, with the name Spada emblazoned in bold. The Pirate Empress was not here, singular in her request.

[La Spada] “The Old Era is dead. Tha’ vortex of powah’ will be significant. Kambakka Kingdom, stout and strong, shall come under mah’ rule. Yah’ island stands in strategic place. Call it protection from tha‘ scramble of an era new.”

[La Spada] “Lucky yah’ I only require the souls of twenty of yah’ people. Quite a bargain, would’t yah’ say? Kuahahahaha…”

Cut to the point. A sarcastic request laced with threats. La Spada was insular in her request, in her desires. She did not notice those who watched her. The de-stabilization of power from the Old Era fall was to be volatile. La Spada sought a stalwart sphere of influence, one called Kambakka Kingdom. A shocking request. If the offer was not taken, could one woman destroy a whole kingdom? Eyes on the Queen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island - Post 4
@Ichimonji

The actions performed by Spada still fresh on its heels were still the main catch with Spada herself being in the camera's viewpoint. Many of the Okama witnessing such was action would think it was nothing but a vile action performed by the captain to a subordinate who'd simply overstayed his welcome.

Spada stood before her crew or whoever remained still at Moimoro, her aura portrayed like her monicker, the grim to many witnessing the upshoot who recently ascended to the tile of yonko.

Ivankov thinking: ' Benevolent? '

[La Spada] “The Old Era is dead. Tha’ vortex of powah’ will be significant. Kambakka Kingdom, stout and strong, shall come under mah’ rule. Yah’ island stands in strategic place. Call it protection from tha‘ scramble of an era new.”
[La Spada] “Lucky yah’ I only require the souls of twenty of yah’ people. Quite a bargain, would’t yah’ say? Kuahahahaha…”
Hearing the words that seemingly rolled off what appeared to be her tongue was straight to the point, direct to what she wanted. Normally should a yonko come knocking kingdoms would fall yet what she didn't know the kingdom was already aligned with another. Iva would have a strand of sweat trickle down her side of her face, shaking her head to get the appearance of Spada out of her mind.

Ivankov: " Vhat? ... Vi'm sorry but i can't look at you, it's very difficult to look at something so fugly "

Ivankov: " But ... vhou do realise this kingdom already has an allegiance to my comrade. "

Ivankov: " Vowever ... vhat to do you say to a vager? ... If vour interested i might consider your offer "

OOC: Spada being curious or not about the wager it will trigger a butterfly effect

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #4
La Spada’s Listens to the Queen!

The woman who felled a Queen appeared in Kambakka Kingdom. Her presence beckoned the Queen herself to meet. The Okama, announcing they already had an ally. This intrigued the woman, her eyes widening and grin plastering on her face. Who were they already aligned with? La Spada chuckled lowly, listening to Ivankov speak. She proposed a wager, intent surely to delay the inevitable. Her Okamas seemed silent. La Spada took a deep sight, turning to Ivankov. Grim as it were, La Spada stared into Ivanoov’s soul as her right arm came up, fist balled.

Suddenly, a green light enveloped the fist, before it was ejected. Was this the answer? If Ivankov went to guard, she’d find she did not need to. Five bullet-sized lasers, same speed, shot towards Ivankov’s surroundings. They aimed to hit five of Ivankov’s men, her Okama, on their chest. If successful, the heart would be hit. If successful, and only if, La Spada chuckled and answered.

[La Spada] "15 souls left.”
[La Spada] “Just come out with it. I’ll hear anything while I collect mah’ souls. Kuhahahaha…”

A perilous response. La Spada was as cutthroat as her infamy said. The Grim would lift her palm up. If the before attack was succesful, the souls would be called to her, in a unique combination of Yomi and Soru, unlike anything ever before. La Spada would hear the wager, while placing the Queen in a perilous position. La Spada could hear anything… so long as her bloodlust satiated.

La Spada’s eyes never left Ivankov, maddening, waiting on the wager as the souls in her palm screeched.

Spada DPS: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1 (haki) + 2 (B Rank) = 6. City Level

Spirit Gun: The user concentrates their soul into the user's hand, releasing it through one's finger tip in the form of a blast. The blast is capable of damaging and freezing anything it hits. At 81+ mastery, the blast speed rivals a laser.
Requirements: 21 Devil Fruit, 21 Strength
  • Shotgun [B Rank] (51 Devil Fruit, 51 Strength)
  • Wave [A Rank] (71 Devil Fruit, 71 Strength)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 5
@Ichimonji

Level 85, 85 x 5 = 425
Strength: 55 + 16 + 5 + 5 = 81
Speed: 73 + 16 = 89 x 2 = 178
>Reaction: 77 + 5 = 82
>Movement: 101
Vitality: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101
>Durability: 101
>Stamina: 101
Mind: 20 + 30 = 50
>Medicine: 100
Martial Arts: 50
>Newkama Kenpo:100
Haki: 71
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki: 61
Devil Fruit: 76 + 24 = 100
Level 75
75 x 5 = 375
Strength: 47 + 14 + 5 + 15 = 81
Speed: 52 + 14 + 10 = 81
>Reaction: 81
>Movement: 81
Vitality: 67 + 14 = 81
>Durability: 81
>Stamina: 81
Haki: 88
>Armament Haki: 81
>Observation Haki: 95
Martial Arts: 21 + 21 = 42
>Newkama Kenpo: 84
Devil Fruit: 100
Level 80
80 x 5 = 400
Strength: 64 + 32 + 5 = 101
Speed: 64 + 32 + 5 = 101
>Reaction: 101
>Movement: 101
Vitality: 96 + 5 = 101
>Durability: 101
>Stamina: 101
Haki: 76 [100, thanks to Perk]
>Armament Haki: 100
>Observation Haki: 100 [Only Eurayle has 120 and in Precognition]
>Conquerors Haki
Martial Arts: 100
>Toxia: 100
>Pantheon Combat 100

Perks:
[Cant think of a name of Perk] - Makes Haki to 100 instantly
I'll create some for next week, need to research their mythos again

Before Iva could even fabricate the concept of the wager, the emperor raised her skeletonised hands with a green-like aura surrounding them and then shot some beams that targeted his babies. Iva stood there gobsmacked but would offer the wager that would fall-on deaf ears, yet the sight of her babies had Iva feel insurmountable pressure on him that could be visibly seen with his expression.

The sight of plastic mascara ran down his cheek, his hands began to form a fist.

Emporio Ivankov thinking: ' This is veally bad ... vhy of all places did vshe of all people come here and hurt my beautivul babies ... '​

Then the drastic and ominous feeling as Spada would appear to recall all the souls as the sounds of the okama who just got targetted screamed and wailed their King's name.

Then the arrival of another Okama would alert the duo, revealing it to be none other than Ivankoc's right hand, Inazuma.

Inazuma: " It's a pleasure to meet a Yonko. Though i have to ask what has brought you here? ... I do apologise if you've already answered that question. "​
Inazuma: " You must be aware with your Yonko intel, that the Kamabakka Kingdom is a country that is under the Revolutionary Army and allies of the Silver Vampirate pirates. "​

Emporio Ivankov: " Inazuma, she's already used some Devil Fruit power and taken five of my babies already and this means war unless vou want to discuss like a person "​
Inazuma thinking: ' Five? '​

Inazuma would look around noting five lifeless bodies as his hands holding the wine glass transformed to scissors as Ivankov's fingers turned pointy but another presence would make themselves known as a huge screech that would outburst behind the remaining Spada Pirates.

Stheno: " Hello Sister Murderer "​
Eurayle: " ! "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #5
The Newcomers!
The woman who felled a Yonko stood in front of the Queen. While not official or stated in the Newsoaper yet, the rumors of La Spada taking the mantle of Yonko was everywhere. Her empire had grown. Her empire found its way to Kambakka Kingdom. A wager. La Spada sounded intrigued, asking for the details of the wager. Yet, that unflinching bloodlust could not be deterred. La Spada waited for the Queen to speak, yet she would satiate her list for blood in the meantime. Ivankov was not amused.

With a newcomer, recognizable as the infamous Inzauma, the kingdom was revealed to already have allies.

[La Spada] "Intel? Mah’ dears, those things bore me. The Revolutionary Army, you say?”
[La Spada] “Do yah’ know... Dragon?
That last word came with a sadistic grin. The would-be killing intent was replaced by curiosity. The Most Wanted Man alive commanded such a response. La Spada was no longer focused on her 20 souls. Instead, her eyes had widened, turning to Ivankov. Kambakka Kingdom was under the Revolutionary Army. What a twist of fate! La Spada did not address the Vampirates - she was a Yonko now. La Spada inquired as to Dragon, now beginning to understand.

Before they could go further, two large voices appeared, one calling La Spada a murdered. She was not wrong. La Spada did not recognize them, and simply dismissed them amply.

[La Spada] “More peasants? Kuhahaha!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 6
@Ichimonji

Inazuma dropped a huge bombshell of news at the Yonko that would have her halt her progress and attacks against the Kamabakka Island residence. Whilst the bomb was dropped, Iva stared nervously at the Yonko, with Iva being placed between a rock and a hard place, the rock being the woman who reeked fear with her infamy and climbing to where she is now and the hard place where the strings of her life and her babies lives were at risk.

Ivankov thinking: ' ... That Devil Fruit, if i remember i read about it as it was a Devil Fruit that belonged to Big Mom. It all makes sense now, Spada must've killed Big Mom and conquered vhatever power and authority that belonged to her ... Though information that most vere known to the world was Spada already possessed a Devil Fruit, so seeing her right now she's gotta have not one but two Devil Fruits? ... '​

Though that inner monologue of Ivankov was quickly disrupted with the Grim Reaper who beckoned with a question that had a different tone, maybe the reveal of Dragon and Vampirates wavered something within the Grim Reaper.

Iva remained quietly before taking a sigh to compose his nervousness then spoke back

[La Spada] “Do yah’ know... Dragon?
Ivankov: " Ves i know Dragon, he's my comrade. "​
Then the sudden arrival of Eurayle and Stheno had most of the Okama's startled minus Inazuma and Ivankov, who simply responded with the same thoughts.

Ivankov and Inazuma: ' Who are they? ... Why are they here? ... Also looking at them talking to Spada, they must have some sort of business with her '​

[La Spada] “More peasants? Kuhahaha!”
Stheno: " Peasants? ... My my look at the Grim stepping into big shoes ... I should say congrats on rising up ... "​

Stheno spoke with a sarcastic compliments then snarling her final words then spitting on the floor

Eurayle stood quietly at Spada, whilst she remembered her final words with her sister Gorgon, though the memory won't be explored yet as instead Eurayle spoke to Spada.

Eurayle: " Do you remember Gorgon? ... She's my younger sister, we trusted you in your hands and we found out to getting some intel of a camera revealing you killing her in Impel Down "​

A body fell with a large thud. Orphan would widen their eyes. Takamura was… standing. A moment before firing, La Spada had moved her hand to the right. The Spirit Bullet had gone through a skull, leaving a hole - instant kill. Always fighting to regain beauty, never achieving peace. Medusa’s dead body hit the ground with a dramatic thud. Ugly forevermore.
Intel of camera seeing Spada killing Gorgon would be taken as the sisters wanting information as the last time their sister was spotted shocking them both, holding grudges against the Grim Reaper.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #6
The Apathetic Grim!
Enter the would-be Yonko, staring down an Kambakka Kingdom. The back-and-forth lead to a most revealing fact: Kambakka Kingdom was allied with the Revolutionary Army and Dragon. The Grim’s eyes began e bright from those dark eye bone sockets, like a kid hearing about Disney. The woman began to chuckle lowly as Ivankov confirmed Dragon was her comrade. The Grim would lick her lips. She would make short statement of “good”. The woman would take the position that became important. They would return to this topic.

Suddenly, newcomers arrived, speaking of revenge. Revenge for a Gorgon. La Spada slowly turned, an apathetic look on her face - her response like a spear the gut.

[La Spada] “Gorgon? I don’t even who tha’ is…”

A grandiose statement. La Spada was not just a murderer of their kin, she was a murderer of her memory. The Grim cared nothing for her nakama - she barely knew their names. Medusa or Gorgon did not ring a bell. A true statement that would undoubtedly pierce the hearts of those wishing to avenge Mesusa’ death. The Gorgon was not even good enough to remember.

With that disrespectful tone, a blast of haki erupted. One melded with the Yomi, one as foul as darkness. A tightening haki focusing on the newcomers. Haki that could make even the strongest quiver and lose a step, harder to use Observation or react.

Suddenly, La Spada appeared behind Eurayle.
[La Spada] “I do not recall tha’ name of every’ah insect I crush!!!”
Indeed, La Spada spoke of Medusa, their sister. An insect. As a Gorgon, that insult would even be the more devastating - ugly forevermore. The terrible Grim had used an iai movement to careen past Euralye at blinding speeds, intent on drawing her blade on the Gorgon flesh, blade encased in haki of the Kings. The marron red haki would deliver shockwaves. If successful, the blade, intent on cutting the Gorgon’s left gut thrice, would freeze the surrounding part it cut deep. A statement.

A statement for Kambakka Kingdom and Dragon.

Fear
Martial Arts/Others: Conquerors Haki
Scared: affected is nauseated, has reduced observation Haki and finds it hard to concentrate on anything but the thing scaring them. lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery

Devil’s Iai: Employing the fencing iai technique principle, the user performs a high-speed movement without a sword, creating a vacuum of speed. The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5. Follows Soru guidelines.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
Requirements: 41 Fencing, 41 Movement Speed

Note: With this tech, movement speed is 120 for the attack.​

Spada DPS: 5. Town Level +2 (offensive haki) + 1 (CoC) + +3 A Rank = 11. Small Continent Level

Ekakiuta: Hitoyogiri ("Drawing Song: One-Joint Slash"): Another swift draw-and-sheathing technique, it slices and freezes the opponent's torso with three horizontal freezing cuts. Hitoyogiri is a musical instrument with five fingerholes made from a piece of bamboo with one node.
Requirements: 61 Strength, 61 Movement, 51 Fencing, 61 Devil Fruit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 7
@Ichimonji

The events that led to where we are right now could be considered as unprecedented, from the moment the crewmen who in their course of invading Moimoro to a standstill, then the arrival of the recently announced Yonko then later the arrival of two hideous ones. Though right now at the location of those who aligned themselves under the Revolutionary army, were put in a rock and a hard place.

Inazuma gazed at Spada noting the manner of her reaction upon it being revealed of them knowing Dragon and being allies of the Revolutionary army, the manner of the dark tongue that licked her lips was tingling in the spine with a shudder felt within Inazuma. Whereas Ivankov also noticing this wouldn't pay much heed to the cause, as Iva would wiggle his finger to her babies to move away from the surrounding. It would be unknown if Spada noted any of this due to her attention being caught elsewhere, especially with the arrival of the two new incomers.

Those with haki would be alerted with the outburst of haki with an ominous feeling of the sparks that came out of Spada would alert all those around, Stheno and Euyrale would shudder then Euyrale smiled. Within a few blinks Spada would appear beside Euyrale with her sword extended, but that wasn't all as Spada was not a pirate who would do anything without calculations as her method was precise and effective.

Crimson would trickle and splatter from Euyrale's gut as she dropped to her knees, looking back at Spada.

Euyrale thinking: ' Was we nothing but pawns, our sister and now us ... Was this part of his plan too, the one who sold us this information '​

Stheno looking on shocked

Stheno thinking: ' Sis, when did she attack? ... I thought the battle with Linlin would've weakened Spada, but it's made her stronger '​

Ivankov thinking: ' Vis is bad '​

Ivankov would turn to Inazuma

Ivankov: " Let them know, inform Dragon and Vampirates now "​

Inazuma: " Yes Iva "​

She'd order Inazuma who stumbled at the sight of the power that was before him from Spada would hesitate at first then reach into his pocket as he reached pulling out a Den Den as news broke out to Dragon and the Vampirates.

Euyrale suffered a heavy attack as she moved a bit further away, her body became a little warm feeling a wound for the first time since she once suffered from the greek pantheons.

Stheno seeing this would use her toxia ability that surrounded her spear that encompassed it and then further channelled her haki into the attack. Then using her pivot leg to charge at Spada as she lunged at her direction attempting to assault Spada with a bombardment of toxic barrage of spear strikes.

Stheno: " εἰσβᾰ́λλομεν! "​

Stheno Str = 101
DPR S
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #7
The Grim’s Mind Games!
“I don’t even know who tha’ is. A grandiose statement. A bug. La Spada was as terrible and psychologically damming as the rumors said. In short order, The Grim had cast aspersions on the sister that had fallen to her blade. With a show of power, La Spada appeared behind Eruyale, blade against body. Nidai Kitetsu, a top 21 sword, savored the blood it took, shaking even as The Grim sheathed the bloodlustful blade

La Spada looked at her right hand, a disappointed look in her face: she was weaker than ever after Big Mom’s fight. That should have killed the bug. As Eruyale backed away and Steno readied her attack, La Spada turned to Ivankov.

[La Spada] “Tell Dragon I look forward to meeting him. Until then, I’ll take tha’ kingdom. Well… after I exterminate tha’ bugs.”

When La Spada said “bugs”, he turned to Steno, who was upon the Geim with a Toxia-filled spear, The Grin with eyes glowing red with Precognition haki. Meeting the spear’s top was La Spada’s left hand, her hook, black with haki. Clanging echoed as the two met at blinding speeds. If Steno was proficient enough, she’d feel one particular detail: her haki had been absorbed, robbed. La Spada slid back at the end of Steno’s attack, landing a few meters from Steno.

Above the hook that now wiggled with Steno’s haki, La Spada’s manic smile set. She chuckled at Steno. Bugs. The Toxia on the blade had splattered all over The Grim. Yet, with no nervous system, skin, or organs, it had no effect. La Spada was immune to poison and Toxia by nature. A terrible realization.

The Grim stood tall and drew her blade, her tongue still with a sarcastic tone.
[La Spada] “50 percent. That is tha’ state I am in after killing tha’ old hag. But… 50 percent alone is enough to crush yah’ like tha’ little bug you are. But, as a special one time bonus, today, I will fight you while mah’ other hand is behind mah’ back.”

Disrespect. Slowly and dramatically, La Spada put her hooked left hand behind her back. The Grim alleged she was 50% after killing Big Mom. Now, she was handicapping herself further, fighting one-handed. With a maniac laugh that echoed through the souls of those onlookers, with bass from her soul, chances looked… Grim. With that bass, from her soul, her tail strumming her blade, a song: Serenade.
[La Spada] “So now that we’ve got tha’ ground rules settled, mah’ dear bug, shall we begin?"

Steno DPS: 10. Country Level -2 DPS (absorbed haki) = 8. Island Level
Spada DPS: 5. 120 Town Level (strength) + 3 haki = 8. Island Level
= Successful Block​
Aegis’ Dark Hook
Forged by lost souls, Hades’ Hook is the Underworld's gift to Isis made out of steel. Hades’ Hook replaces La Spada’s left arm. Daedelus welded the Aegis shield into the hook, gaining its Olympian abilities and might. On its outer center, the shield has seastone. Aegis was a made sentient by the Soru Soru no Mi as Nephthys.

De-Buffs (+2 turns if used with Yomi)
Serenade: A calm and light piece of music performed in the open air. Makes enemies calm. Enemies that are calm get a strength de-buff. The de-buff is mastery/10. If the user has 100 mastery then the de-buff is -10 strength. AoE is 5 meters (16 feet).
Requirement: 21 musicianship
Note: If successful, after next turn, debuff of -4 strength to Steno for 4 turns, yielding 81-100 strength bracket.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 8
@Ichimonji

The Grim had set her ominous eyes at Eurayle, though Stheno would cover for her sister's back immediately coming to her aid, though as the spear met with her sword clashing. However, the Grim had set her deathly eyes at another that being Ivankov, just before their attacks would collide she'd give a ghastly comment.
[La Spada] “Tell Dragon I look forward to meeting him. Until then, I’ll take tha’ kingdom. Well… after I exterminate tha’ bugs.”​
Ivankov eyebrows twitched hearing those very words, knowing full well as Ivankov knew what the words rolled of that grim's mouth with Inazuma gritting his teeth.

Ivankov turned to Inazuma

Ivankov: " Send word now send it to the Vampirates and Dragon "​

Those words would be enough for Inazuma's ears as he groggily stepped back and pulled his den den mushi.

Inazuma: " Calling Dragon and our allies Vampirates, it's La Spada, she's arrived here in Moimoro. She'll overtake this island. I repeat Dragon and Vampirates, it's La Spada. "​

Right after he announced them words a little further away from anyone ears to even hear, then hold the den den mushi as he knew this might be the ominous fate of things to come.

He'd then approach towards Ivankov

Inazuma: " Hey Iva-san, it doesn't look we'll get help right now and things only look like it will go down south. So i am proposing an idea, however it will work only if one of stays back to help the others escape. "​

Ivankov hearing this, he knew very well what that meant had his shoulders roll up then state

Ivankov: " Vi know, if thats vhat its to come then I'll stay and you help all the babies set sail and leave now vhilst she's busy. "​
Inazuma: " Yes, Iva-San. "​

Inazuma would then turn around then kick off the floor heading the other way passing those words upsetting many of the Komabakka Kingdom, but they knew with their hearts feeling broken.

With many of the Okama's making sure a ship was ready with Inazuma on the other side of the island

Going back to the main scene of where Spada took on the Gorgon Sisters.

Stheno wouldn't notice the matter of what just occurred until much later of what just happened, that matter concerning her haki being absorbed by the hook of Spada that met with her spear. Splatters of poison toxic would land on it's target, but for what was to happen would truly go against them in hopes of defeating the Grim.

Eurayle was the only one that would realise that the poison would do nothing.

Eurayle thinking: ' I have a bad feeling about this. For one she's all bones so i don't think our racial abilities would even harm her. For what i want is to at least recognise my sister. '​

Spada would speak snapping Eurayle's thoughts

[La Spada] “50 percent. That is tha’ state I am in after killing tha’ old hag. But… 50 percent alone is enough to crush yah’ like tha’ little bug you are. But, as a special one time bonus, today, I will fight you while mah’ other hand is behind mah’ back.”
Stheno: " Only 50% !? "​

Eurayle would remain quite, having a ill feeling that ran through her scaley spine, knowing with what was witnessed so far was not just a bluff but truth. Then the scales began to throb within scales as her eyes glimmered with red as she kicked herself back as she used her future sight to see into the possible future.

Eurayle then embarked knowing her fate was met the moment they confronted the impeccable.

Eurayle: " I have a question and a proposition "​

Stheno hearing this would look back confused and in rage

Stheno: " What are you on about Eurayle? "​

Eurayle: " Stheno, for right now i need you to withdraw "

Eurayle would proceed to take a few steps forward

Eurayle: " Question i want to ask, how did you defeat Big Mom? ... as for my proposition ... "​

Stheno stared at her sister

Stheno thinking: ' What are you thinking sis? '​

The question was Spada about to listen to the proposition and if she would it would change the landscape of what the future would hold for Spada and many more.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momoiro Island #8
The Grim’s Mind Games!
The music swelled, enveloping the air with pedantic tunes. La Spada had made her first move after Whole Cake Island herein Momoiro Island. A kingdom that held power, yet power that hid another. Queen Ivankov revealed that the island was allied with Dragon and the Revolutionaries. This peaked La Spada's interest to the point she forgot about the souls she sought. The escape that Inazuma plotted would be without an obstacle. La Spada was dreadful, yet she cared for so little, she was easy to distract. Yet, one thing did not leave her: she would have the island and flush Dragon out.

Determined, Eurayle asked. about the Yonko's shocking fall. A respond typical of La Spada, cut with sarcasm.
[La Spada] “Tha' old hag? Age made her weak. On top for so long, she lost wha' made her powerful: hate. Tha' hate of thousands guides mah' blade, consumes it. Soon, yah' hate will join them."

Age. La Spada cited Big Mom's weakness by her age. Age that led her to weaken her hate. Hate that the Grim had much. Hate that gave her power. With those words, Nidai Kitetsu writhed, turning marroon red with hate and haki. As the music swelled, the very elements shook. Their began to vibrate, to pick up, howling wen passed through the dead La Spada had already claimed. The earth began to shake lightly. A cackle began to echo through the music that wrought impotency.

La Spada drew her blade as she turned to Eurayle, answering her last question.

[La Spada] "Tell mah' yah' proposition. Do chose yah' words carefully, mah' dear. They're... last words, yah' know. Kuhaahhahaha!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moimoro Island - Post 9
@Ichimonji

From the moment Eurayle asked about Big Mom, there would be an eerily silence with an ominous tone responding as Spada revealed indirectly of how she ghastly surpassed her most significant opposition and none the wiser being in her path.

Both sisters with ears vibrating from the tone weren't the only ones listening but also Ivankov who'd appear startled and then grit his teeth, whereas Stheo also felt little in the manner of the greater things in life. Eurayle who already picked up on the matter that the sisters felt like nothing but ants in the sandpit of monsters.

The clouds darkened and greyed with every word expressed in a very Spada manner from the moment she revealed how the way Big Mom was checkmate and then pondered on the proposition. The very air felt dense with the ground beneath shaking at the reason how she defeated Big Mom, hate. A very powerful asset utilised by the Grim against the aging behemoth.

Spada then drew her blade as she focused her gaze at Eurayle for hearing her what would be her words next could be her final words she would shed.

Eurayle: " I see hatred, your like us but our hatred isn't at you Grim. We feel hollow but our hatred is at the one who cursed us and likely cursed you too. The bastard of the high fathers, the one who would be willing to r**e his own daughters and anything he sets his eyes on, Zeus. "​

The very air became dense, with the clouds beginning to rumble with a gale of wind flowing as the earth beneath shook again but Eurayle wasn't finished. Tears began to erupt from Eurayle's eyes as Stheno grabbed her forearm listening to this.

Eurayle: " He was the very bastard that r***d us and cursed us to appear like his. We are willing to forget our sisters death at your hands and we can join hands as we claim this place as your territory and attack Olympus "​

Every word spoken from Eurayle held tremendous pain, anguish and hatred, her tone was very serious and heavy.

OOC:
Sorry for the late reply
Also bringing a story to your story mission of going after Zeus here

Top Bottom