Island Momoiro Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]
Momoiro Island is an island on the Grand Line. It is located close to the Lulusia Kingdom. The island is filled with pink animals and plants. It is home to the Kamabakka Kingdom (カマバッカ王国 Kamabakka Ōkoku?, "Kamabakka Queendom" in the Viz Manga), a place where "those with a heart of a maiden" gather. The name of the kingdom literally translates to "full of transvestites", which is exactly what the island is filled with. The leader of the island is the revolutionary "Queen" Emporio Ivankov.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Emporio Ivankov
[IMG]

Level 70
70 x 5 = 350
Strength: 62+14[+5]=81
Speed: 46+35=81
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 42+14[+5][+5]=66
-Durability: 61+15=66
-Stamina: 61+10=66
Mind: 12
-Medicine: 24[+20]=44
Martial Arts: 50
-Newkama Kenpo:100
Haki: 67
-Armament Haki:67
-Observation Haki:67
Devil Fruit: 81

Inazuma
[IMG]

Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 60+10[+5]=75
Speed:61+10=71
-Reaction:71
-Movement:71
Vitality:51+15=66
-Durability:66
-Stamina:66
Haki: 41
-Armament Haki:41
-Observation Haki:41
Martial Arts: 21
-Newkama Kenpo: 42
Devil Fruit: 41

Caroline-sama
[IMG]

Level 55
55 x 5 = 275
Strength: 71+10=81
Speed:61+10=71
-Reaction:71
-Movement:71
Vitality:51+15[+5]=71
-Durability:71
-Stamina:71
Haki: 51
-Armament Haki:51
-Observation Haki:51
Martial Arts: 41
-Newkama Kenpo: 82

Tibany & 98 Masters (x99)
[IMG]

Level 35
35x5=175
Strength:45+6=51
Speed:44+6=50
-Reaction:50
-Movement:50
Vitality:35+15=50
-Durability:50
-Stamina:50
Haki: 25
-Armament: 25
-Observation: 25
Martial Arts: 26
-Newkama Kenpo: 52

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-550 000 000 Beri

Devil fruits aquired:
-Horu Horu no mi – Hormones from Ivankov
-Choki Choki no mi – Scissor from Inazuma

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-375 000 000 Beri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll post stats when needed.

Narration
"Speech"
Thinking
Action

Nero had been experiencing a brief moment of wanting to give up, to sit down and forget it all, let whatever was going to happen, happen. But almost as fast as it came out, it disappeared. When Nero looked at his surroundings all the plants and animals were pink colored. One could say it was a beautiful island, it seemed right place for a date. Alas, Nero just wanted to leave this place as soon as he can. "Okay, let's go, Kane. But you better tell me what this island is and why everything is pink here?"

"I will," Kane answered via his communication device. "You guys up for running once we're out of these pink trees?"

Miyagi and Prompto nodded, but Nero rolled his eyes. "Why I am the one who handling the forest task?"

"Wish I could help you, but I'm powerless to do anything I'm not capable of. I'll leave the keeping of the peace to you."

"Why me?"

"Well, that's because if anyone stands a fighting chance here, it's you. Forget about your motto and keep on going."

Miyagi raised her eyebrows. "Well, then, we'll just have to see who do that mission first."

In answer, Nero stepped out of the small clearing and into the lifeless forest first, the sky didn't lighten much as morning ticked on. Clouds blew in, gray and thick, so thick that Nero wouldn't have had any idea of the time if it weren't for his watch.

Once he left the dense pack of trees, he didn't pause. An obvious trail led toward the valley below, switching back and forth like a jagged scar on the mountain face. Nero estimated it would take a couple of minutes just to get to the bottom, running on the steep, slippery slopes looked like a good way to break an ankle or leg. And if that happened, he'd curse this day even more.

The dark clouds churned above them as the wind gusted in seemingly every direction. Once again Nero was relieved, and his step felt lighter as he made his way.

After the third switchback, Nero spoke in his communication device. "Forget it guys, Kane and I can do that alone... we can't have citizens of this kingdom chasing our tails. Kyouko, Prompto returns to the ship at once."

"Alright." They agreed. Nero couldn't believe how good he felt physically his stomach miraculously full, fresh air and brisk wind to make him feel alive.

"Kane you're with me," Nero said. "There's a lot of stuff to explain, so you might as well start explaining now. Got it?"

Kane's legs were starting to burn from their steady pace on the slope. "Okay, but … how do you know when you're talking to me and when Miyagi and Prompto listen to? How does that work?"

"It just does. That's like me asking how you know when you're telling your right leg to move and when you're telling your left leg to move. I just … know. It's built into my brain somehow."

"Okay chill, Nero," Kane said. "Don't you remember the Kamabakka kingdom has a connection to the revolutionary army."

"Is that a declaration of war on the revolutionary army?" Nero asked, annoyed and frustrated on so many levels.

"Of course not."

"Then what?"

"I heard some rumors so I wanted to see it myself ."

"So … what?" Nero replied.

"So what do you think?"

"That's it? That's your whole explanation? I'm supposed to feel all happy now?"

"Nero, you numbskull won't you want to see what possibility we can gain from this island." It was Miyagi's voice.

Nero realized suddenly that all this information had started another headache. "Well, I guess it's kind of interesting."

Nero suddenly stopped as the wind intensified, whipping and swirling.

"Guys I think I just spotted a castle," Nero said, pointing ahead with one hand while shielding his eyes from the wind with the other.

@Emperor Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Today was a great day on Momoiro Island. Today a big event event was taking place : The great banquet ! A reunion of the 99 chefs of the country. The dining room was already full, everyone was sitting and chatting waiting for the main attraction of the night : Queen Ivankov. Suddenly lights went off and drum rolls began to be heard. After a moment the purple curtains were cuts from up to down and a shadow went through it accompanied by some fire works. The shadow had it back towards the chefs who began cheering. The silhouette was huge, the person dancing measured at least 5 meters and had a big afro. But mostly the atypical thing was the attire, for people of the blue sea it was weird and unsettling but here on Momoiro, New Kamas were queens. It was the the top of the fashion. The shadow began dancing for some minutes and close to the final, the drums stopped, some okamas in bunny suits came and behind the tall figure and completely in synch every person on the stage turned towards the chefs and opened their arms wides while the tall person winked at them. It was Emporio Invakov, the queen of the country. A man with a distinctive chin looking like an arrow. With hat you could call a violent make up and eye's lashes big enough for someone to sat on it. He wore a black dress with a set of purple gloves and a purple high-heels.#

- Velcome !

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero stares at blankly at the scenery in front of him. The island had a pink-colored tree. He could see the animals had pink colored fur too. His crew didn't know much about this island, but for Nero, this island was terrible. This island name was Momoiro island. He became gloomy. Nero ordered his crew to stay back to ship expect Kane. He wanted to leave Momoiro island as soon as possible. However, Kane seems to be interested in taking down the fighters of this island. They needed battle experience and Momoiro island was perfect for that.

Honestly, Nero was also curious about Momoiro island and why everything was pink in here.

"Nero why you sound so gloomy?" Miyagi was curious as she asked with her communication device.

"No, nothing particular. Just wanted to leave this island as soon as possible."

Kane frowned. He had a bad feeling here. They didn't know about Momoiro island. This was their first time seeing Momoiro island. Prompto was happy, he thought about food which had pink colored. As for Miyagi, she was curious and thought Momoiro island was beautiful.

Nero cleared his throat with a cough and looked at the weird castle-like building in front of him. This place was breathable, hygroscopic, temperature-regulated, shockproof, wind-resistant, surpassing all other materials, a fortress for Momoirio! The construction was easily better but the look was so weird Nero just wanted to leave this place even sooner.

At that point, it seemed he thought of something. Having made up his mind, he approached the door of that weird castle. Creaaak......slowly pushing open the door, "Nero..." he was interpreted by Kane's voice that came from behind looking at Nero.

Kane simply spoke with grim determination. "Don't do anything rash!"

"I think it's too late for it, the door is already slightly open."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Iva-Chan and his guest had already began eating the feast when a ringing made everyone stop. Many of the chefs were trembling because the Queen forbids to come with work to her party. Many began checking their purse but the sound didn’t came from there. It took them a little time to realize that it was the purple afro that was vibrating. Suddenly from it came out an odd man. Many knew him as Ivankov’s right-hand. You couldn’t meet him and forgot. His clothes and hair were the same color. Orange on one side and white on the other. Nobody knew his real name. They gave him the surname Inazuma because on his forehead was a distinct lightning bolt shaped scar that went to his right eye. In man right hand was a den-den mushi and in the other a glass wine. Casually he jumped from his hiding spot, said something to his queen and began walking toward the exit. As the second in command he needed to take care of the intruders that were spotted near the castle. No one will stop Iva’s feast.#

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"What if they're really strong?" It took Nero a while to notice that he was making a sort of strange laugh after he said that, the kind of noise that lies somewhere in that ambiguous space between laughter and seriousness. Kane gives him time to calm before talking.

"No need to worry. Regardless of how strong they're, there is no way they can take you down. You're the guy who defeated the fearsome Pirate Empress with ease."

"Right," he says, uninspired. "Well, cool, I guess. You've convinced me."

Kane laughs, though there is nothing truly funny about it. The sky he looked at hardly changed, and he turns his eyes back to the castle Nero who was opening the door. At that point, he heard the distinct sound of the door opening.

"Let me do it," Said Kane wryly. Then he kicks the door sharply almost like he wants to break it, a stark contrast to his seemingly uninterested demeanor earlier.

"What manner of sorcery you have, Kane?" Nero asks feebly. After that, he starts walking inside the castle, the sound of his footsteps echoing in the hall. As he entered a sweet smell ticked Nero's nose. The sweetness grew stronger. Nero and Kane looked around the hall room as they were led by the smell. It was quite different from what they'd imagined when they heard about Momoiro island having the best chef, the aroma of the food was good no doubt but it was so random as if they had entered when the leader of the island was holding a big food feast.

"Well, aren't we the uninvited guest of the party today."

Now Nero's voice, Kane spoke with a smirk. "You got that right."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Inazuma smiled, he knew where the intruders were, like who couldn't heard the huge noise of an idiot trying to break the doors of the castle. Things were much easier like that. He began walking towards where the breeze came from, his glass of wine still in his hand while surprisingly, the other became a pair of scissors. It was his ability. He could cut pretty much everything with this from Iva's hair to the sturdiest diamond. Inazuma was a scissor-man. While he was walking, slowly but surely, a portion of the ground was getting cut beside him. Suddenly, thinking it was enough, he threw his scissor-arm into the wind. The portion he cut elevating and taking the direction of the pirates. He was going to trap them little by little and this was the appetizer. A little crack could be heard because his other arm too became a pair of scissors. He stopped and began "smashing" his scissors against each others to sharpen them. If the pirates still continued after his warning he will have to fight them.#

- Yare Yare

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Yare Yare
"This is so sudden, but do you want to tell me what this devil fruit is?" It was blunt, but Nero was being careful not to ruin his impression that sent it to Kane as he slowly walked towards the Scissor guy, who was standing smashing his scissors against each other. Nero had no resistance left. He was really interested in this question's answer. Who was this person who had this kind of devil fruit? That truth is very important to him.

"Don't know" Kane only responds with a curious look. "Trust me, Nero, I have seen many weirds devil fruit ability. This is one of them."

"And I don't believe you." Nero's eyes now fixate on Scissor guy, and soon enough the power he showed was really cool. Both of them were surprised. His clothes and hair were orange on one side and white on the other. On top of his forehead, there was a distinct lightning bolt-shaped scar that went over his right eye.

He then looked around, the castle walls are the strongest thing, yet when Nero looks carefully he notices the stones. It is built of stones of varying sizes and shapes, each one unique. From a distance it is pink, from up close it is still pink of humble rocks, each of them nobody would think anything of were they loose by the roadside. But together they are a castle, the crown of the landscape and protector of the ruler of this island.

Nero heaved a sigh of relief. Good, he thought. Anyways, it's good. No, it's very good. He looked around the room anew. He pondered in his mind that this guy was better than someone who brags about themselves. The expression on Nero's face turned into a disturbingly evil smile and looking as if he was about to kill that man, he laughed: "You look like you need a hug, but you're not gonna get one from me. -Better get lost."

Then from the pocket of his blue hooded jacket, he drew a gun that is a unique, specially constructed revolver with two barrels, allowing two shots to be fired nearly simultaneously. He busied himself in some task which ended with a loud, sharp click as if a spring or bolt had fallen into its place. Still staring the scissor guy with a smirk and threw all his weight and strength upon some lever, with the result that there came a long, whirling, grinding noise, ending once more in a powerful click. Then his finger tightened on the trigger.

Senses sharpened, he held his breath, straining to hear with every ounce of his concentration. Not quite silent. He fired his gun towards the scissor guy. The gunshots were sounded as if it could crack a skull as if the sound itself could purify the mind.

Destructive Potency Rank: S
Haki: +1
Level 81
81 × 5 = 405
Human Bonus: 16+16+16+24 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
MA Bonus in Speed
Strength
: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101
Speed: 78 + 16 + 5 = 99 × 2 = 198
-Reaction: 97 + 5 = 102
-Movement: 101
Vitality: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101 × 2 = 202
-Stamina: 101
-Durability: 101
Mind: 41 x 2 = 82
-Navigation: 82
Haki: 50 x 2 = 100
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 0
Martial Arts: 76 + 24= 100 × 2 = 200
-Red Queen(Sword): 100
-Blue Rose(Gun): 100
Remaining Points: 0

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like to do someone else math. You do an attack you do the math.

# Inazuma let out a sigh when he saw two men going past his warning. Here he thought the thieves would have gone back to where they came from. If the intruders continued on their path, it meant only two things, they knew who Inazuma was and they were confident in their abilities to take him down. What a mistake they were making, underestimating him Inazuma and the army of revolution. Inazuma didn't lose his time. He coated his scissors in hardening and began cutting the walls around him at a great speed. His actions done, he sent the blocs towards the two men hoping to ear the shocks between their bodies and the rubbles. But something else happened, he heard a gunshot. People often said that if you heard it, it means, it touched something else. But it wasn't true. Looking at his body he could see, his white coat getting more red as seconds were passing by. He looked again in front of him and his attack was destroyed and one of the two men had a gun in his hands. Wincing, Inazuma opened his arms knowing that he weren't going to survive today, this was his strongest attack.

- Someone with such a bad taste in fashion can't defeat me.

In the dining room everyone stopped eating again. A gunshot was heard coming from the corridors. Everyone stopped eating besides the queen that kept on eating but looked at her other trusted accomplice. An okama that got up and like Inazuma minutes ago, took the direction of the door to see what was happening outside. #

B rank+2==>8.City Level
Nero's Attack is 12.Large Country
12-8 = 4.Small Building. 2 Rank under his durability.
#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Someone with such a bad taste in fashion can't defeat me.
Nero sighed and walked towards the scissor guy. "Do you have any last words while you've still got that face?"

Was that question meant to be an act of mercy or merely a demonstration of his superior position in the situation? But Nero continued.

"Well, How unfortunate for you. You must be in pain?" With a smile of all-encompassing kind-heartedness directed to scissor man, Nero murmured. "There's no way you're gonna survive today. still, you have to go through hellish of suffering while you're alive for these few minutes."

"I wouldn't be able to bear it. So let me just end it for you." Now aiming his gun again at the scissor man. With a gentle squeeze of the trigger with the fleshy part of his fingertip, His gun bullet roars its hammering burst of fire. The smell of burnt gunpowder fills the air, as the vibrating recoil is absorbed by Nero's shoulder and a steady stream of spent brass casings spew from the side ejection port to clatter on the floor. Grinning from ear to ear, Nero said, "Off you go!"
A rank bullet
+1 Haki
101-119: 7. Town Level : Nero base strength.
11. Small Country Level : Effective of DPA
Before Nero could even process everything he was feeling, Kane had turned to towards the stairs of the castle and shouted, "Ivankov your right hand man has failed you. Now come out and face us!"

"What are we...... some gangster?"

Kane finds it troubling to be described as some shady character, so he smiled bitterly and said, "What're you talking about? I'm just merely asking him to come out."

Nero sighed, and said with his usual upright demeanor, "Yes, let's just get over with it."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Inazuma smiled upon the man facing him. He wasn't going to win today but reinforcement was coming. He could feel Caroline approaching, Ivankov was worried about him ? This guys will regret ever coming to this island. If Ivankov was going to die, the full might of the revolutions was going to came for the head of the killer. She was a close friend of Dragon, the number one target of the government. he wanted to tell something but was shot too quick for him to do anything. He tried to bite more than he could chew.

From the distance, Caroline felt Inazuma's going away and began running towards the intruders. The second gun shot noise still echoing in the castle. Before she could face them, she heard :

"Ivankov your right hand man has failed you. Now come out and face us!"
Who did they think they were to disrespect the Queen like that ? The Okama wanting to surprise her opponents attacked from afar winking at them, which created a shockwave targeting the men.

- Death Wink !
Rank S (81 M1, 81 Strength)
Death Wink : A devastating blast of eyelashes capable of sending back a cannonball.

In the dining room, the chiefs stopped because everybody heard : "Iva--- faceee-ssss ! ", the Queen got up and said while doing a pirouette.#

- Prepare yourselves, ve are killing intruders today !

Attack is S+1 ==> Mountain lvl

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who did they think they were to disrespect the Queen like that ? The Okama wanting to surprise her opponents attacked from afar winking at them, which created a shockwave targeting the men.

- Death Wink !
"Looks like another troublesome enemy we have..."

Kane nodded at Nero's murmur. In a regular battle, the most reliable tactic is to smash those in numerical inferiority with a concentrated effort. Thus, if they show one weakness here and now, they might be forced into the worse outcome. Presently, That wink attack isn't targeting anyone in particular. The attack executor's current purpose is probably to show their great power to the intruders. But as one who knows no fear, Nero is the kind of man who stands up at anyone's challenge.

So Nero draws his sword looking at the coming attack, ready to fight again if that was the only possible outcome.

He focused the weight of his body on the right foot before moving the his sword back slightly, then lifting his left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into the power for the sword swing to unleased air slash to penetrate through the attack that came from his front.
Requiremnts: 91 Mastery, 91 Strength
Haki: +1
101-119: 7. Town Level: Nero base strength.
12. Large Country Level: Effective of DPA
The two attacks collide the destructive power was enormous. The surface was blown up like it was hit with an explosive blast, and the scene was shrouded by the dust of the asphalt pulverized into particles.

"... Kh!" Kane gulped. In the thick dust, the shadow of a dark, tall figure wavered into their visibility. Nero stood unharmed. He had merely moved from his starting point, where his journey in this castle started.

Nero then aims his gun at the figure he didn't recognize. And he fired. There is no way his opponent should be able to predict the trajectory of the bullet from Nero's killing intent and preparatory actions. And if they did then they're worth opponent fight with.
S rank bullet
101-119: 7. Town Level : Nero base strength.
11. Small Country Level : Effective of DPA
After that Nero and Kane started to walk towards the smell that was coming from the second floor. The fluorescent lights make no reflection off of the immaculate surfaces of the singularly cream-colored walls and floor, yet the entire place leaves no corner or nook left unlighted. It's almost as if the building is pregnant with a suffocating stillness. Every step they take produces an echo: almost unheard, only for the sound to vanish into oblivion less than a second later. Now, the silence is chilling, oppressive, and close to being physically thick, making their every step heavy. Like the building recognizes their foreign nature and works to expel them.

Still, the owner of the castle didn't come out, and will Ivankov hide when there are people counting on him. Nero said quietly, "What made you think Ivankov could get a deal with us when we're killing his men?"

Kane flushed and he didn‘t answer for a moment. Then he said, "Ivankov is dead meat. I don‘t care what it costs. I don‘t care if we have to fight all the people's lives here. We're going wipe them out. I don't care if revolutionary is after us."

Nero said softly, "You just want to bait the revolutionary army along with world government, don't you?"

"Maybe."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The Queen was furious, his hands were white at this point. Some intruders wanted to take his Kingdom away and it wasn't going to be that easy. Ivankov didn't want to go track the rats for theatrical reason but the explosion made him make him move. He was going to take the matter in his own hand. The chiefs had something else in mind, they formed two columns in front of him and began marching forward. Even if they were rivals, they were firm patriots and will defend their country until death.

On the other side, still in the corridor, some seconds ago, Caroline tried a sneaky attack and the attack that met his completely destroyed the room. Opening his eyes wide, he had only one choice of survival : Tactical Retreat. They didn't saw him, he could move back and tried again to sneak another attack did thought the okama while darting on the road corridors towards turning right then left at each angles the feast room. She was surprised to ear footstep coming towards her. It was the chiefs and his queen. The substitute eyes let out some tears, how could he say to his queen that Inazuma was dead ? A pair of eyes met and the response was told. Iva was submerged by sadness but needed to kill the intruders first before doing anything. All they had to do now was to wait for the men to appears and attack them by surprise. They will suffer a thousand pain today.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There were random memorabilia scattered around the entire place as well, and stairs and walkways arranged in impossible fashions - and what lit them up was, gigantic fixtures of painted glass that were definitely not on any walls, as well as great amounts of floating lanterns. It was a dream-like yet elegant place - but it was a blasphemous castle completely incomprehensible to the likes of the Nero. But leaving that aside for now, Nero spoke while walking, "…Kane, I missed my shot."

Kane laughed cheerily, while Nero on the other hand sighed deeply in frustration. Sulkily, he proceeded towards the corridor, his boots sounding a tap with each step forward. On the other hand, Kane walked gracefully without letting out any footsteps on the floor. Suddenly set of footsteps could be heard approaching. They increased there pace, and found Okamas were coming in there direction; Both Kane and Nero looked and found Emporio Ivankov who dressed in a reddish-purple woman's garments with heavy makeup. To signify his queen-ship of New Kama Land, he wore a queen's crown with a king's crown on top.

Nero laughed bitterly and spoke while looking at the Okama King. "I had thought the Okama King was terrifying, but now I have to consider whether he's an idiot or something as well....."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Both Ivankov and Caroline could feel the two pirates coming to their location using Observation Haki. The Queen to prepare himself, peg his nails in his face. Which some seconds later made her face grow 3 times bigger. Ivankov couldn't throw himself towards the men with his army in front of him, but he could still wink them to death. By mutual argument, the two leaders of the okama army, winked at the air creating a shockwaves sent to meet the incoming pirates. Not trying to see if they survived the Death Winks, okamas too attacked, every one them had in their hands their peeled off mascara and threw it forward at seconds of interval.#

- CHARGE !

-Mascara Boomerang (マスカラブーメラン Masukara Būmeran?): The user peels off his mascara and throws it at the enemy, and, like an actual boomerang, it returns to their hand. The mascara is bladed so it cuts the enemy, and can hit the enemy upon return.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B+41 ==> Large Building x 99

Death Wink is S+1 ==> Mountain lvl x 2

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"What.....is this?"

All the idealistic speeches in the world couldn't change the fact that it felt good to be safe and know that you were superior to the other person. Nero decided that these people were taking him too seriously. Or perhaps they were not, but only in a way that suited themselves. His eyes narrowed, and he smiled with a hint of derision. Emporio Ivankov and Caroline send an attack at Nero direction at the same time. It was such a wide-scale attack that could take down several people at once. As if it was not enough their lackeys were ready to send off their attacks as well. These people started to attack without warning but his calm, benevolent smile never wavered.

"What? No chit-chat or monologue? Just gettin' right to the point, huh?"

Nero smiled to himself and as he did the monologue while Kane started running towards the hall they came from knowing that was what Nero wanted him to do. Nero looked at calmly and intensely towards the Okama army who were in the process of executing their attack, he takes out his gun narrowed his eyes and smiled before aiming his gun at Ivankov. The trigger was pulled down and the reaction force of the launch made his left hand shake a little.
S rank Bullet
+1 of Haki
12. Large Country Level: Effective of DPA
He did not look at Ivankov during his shot, but when he knew he would survive this attack, he turned and briefly said, "Let's fight in the more comfortable ground," before running in Kane direction onwards towards the hall.
Level 55
55 × 5 = 275
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 71 + 10 = 81
Speed: 66 + 10 + 5 = 81 × 2 = 162
Vitality: 61 + 10 = 71 × 2 = 142
-Stamina: 81
-Durability: 61
Haki: 51 × 2 = 102
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 41
Martial Arts: 26 + 15 = 41 × 2 = 82
-Nitoryu(Twin Blade): 82
Level 55
55 × 5 = 275
Strength: 71 + 10 = 81
Vitality: 61 + 10 = 71 × 2 = 142
-Stamina: 81
Haki: 51 × 2 = 102
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 41
-ittoryu: 82
Level 55
55 × 5 = 275
Strength: 51 + 10 = 61
Vitality: 51 + 10 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 81 × 2 = 162
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 81
- Gunslinging: 82

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
General Narration
" . " = Will be used for Speech
' . ' = Will be used for Thoughts

Ivankov
Caroline
Actions / Attacks
The Code for Ivankov's Font Color
Code:
[color=E9ADCC]Ivankov[/color]

"Hee-Haw!" he would shout in excitement followed with "You will fear my wrath, the wrath of the Queen of Kamabakka Kingdom" As the queen chased followed with her beloved candies right behind her.

Caroline-sama seeing this would charge though would start by elegantly tip-toeing then chasing whilst performing a dance by tip-toeing, a technique called the en-pointe. Caroline would charge ahead of Ivankov "I want to make you my plaything" she would say as she charged changing her stance midway with a feinting thrust, attempting to grab Nero then would try to pull him into a stance of a waltz, throws them up into the air before catching them there. "Newkama Kenpo Ogi - Otomoe no Mezame" she would yell as she chased down the young man whilst also yelling "Carol-Sama wants to have you already!"

Newkama Kenpo Ogi - Otomoe no Mezame
DPR - S

Base Stat = Large Building Level
DPR S = + 4 = Mountain Level

Seeing this would thrill the infamous ex-Level 5 prisoner that was once referred to as the Miracle Person. "Mmmfufufu" he would chuckle knowing no matter where he would run off to he would find him no matter what. Though the question on his mind was 'He will provide a threat to my candies if he allowed to let him live'.

Just as the thought would hit her, he would step forward then slip and land on his back "My back, I think I broke my hip" which would get the masters to reply if he's okay, to which he replies with "I'm fiiiiinee!". This in return would be something of regular interaction between Ivankov and the masters and her candies who would exasperate with the reply that he's fine after all and he fooled them. Ivankov would rise then proceed to charge though he would simultaneously extend his arm out with pointing claws like needles coming out of his fingers aimed to send a slashing movement like cutting lasers at his target. Though to make sure the attack had enough umpf she would coat her lasers in armament invisible haki. "Newkamae Kenpo - Laser Surgery Fist!" he would shout as he approached Nero.

Newkama Kenpo: 44 no Aesthe Ogi - Laser Chiryo Ken
DPR S

Base Stat = Large Building Level
DPR S = + 4 = Mountain Level
+1 Coating = Island Level

As this was happening the masters would all run right behind though running on their toes as the edged closer.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(Miyagi POV)
It might have been that sometimes Nero gave us the order to stay on the ship. As I took in the breeze on the trees outside, I watched Prompto running alongside me in the pink jungle. Despite Nero's order for us to stay on the ship, we decided not to wait for too long. Suddenly, but not necessarily because anything had happened, I was filled with a feeling of happiness. As I searched my mind for the cause, I realized it was that because It would be funny to imagine Nero's reaction to this.

It was one of those rare cloudless days, with rather clear skies. Sometimes a strong wind would blow leaves across the pathway, making rustling sounds.

The silence was broken at last by the Prompto sudden question.

"Jimmy Frazay is no friend of Nero, why is he allying with him now?"

"I beg your pardon," I said, puzzled. There was silence for a moment, and then the Prompto spoke in a calm clear voice.

"He's got a reputation, he's known for brutally slaying all his marine subordinates." There was a note of menace in his voice. He continued: "He wouldn't want to become a friend of Nero if there wasn't some catch. The new force that emerged during that fateful event on Punk Hazard -- That Mad Red -- is quite a guy!"

His last words were almost a fact, and I was aware of the sharpness with which he darted a glance at me.

"What do you think will happen? These two are working together now, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say they just might able to take down one of the emperors. The world will be out of balance with their alliance and no one can predict the consequences! This is the beginning of a new era the likes which no one has ever seen!"

I stared at him for a few seconds, as though seeking to read some deeper meaning into his words. Then I turned abruptly away. The weather had suddenly broken, and the sharp wind was almost autumnal in its shrewishness. I shivered a little. The wind through the trees made a mournful noise like some great giant sighing.

Meanwhile in the Ivankov castle.

"I want to make you my plaything" she would say as she charged changing her stance midway with a feinting thrust, attempting to grab Nero then would try to pull him into a stance of a waltz, throws them up into the air before catching them there. "Newkama Kenpo Ogi - Otomoe no Mezame" she would yell as she chased down the young man whilst also yelling "Carol-Sama wants to have you already!"
Kane shifted his glare at Caroline who was following him and Nero. The bastard was asking for a death wish. Kane's sharp glare scanned every corner of the hall like a hawk searching for prey. His eyes were long and narrow, showing a savage expression. He bit his lower lip before drawing his twin blades from his back. "Oh well, our captain doesn't have any business with a weird face like you. So you'll have to make do with me instead...!!"

"SUPERIOR SLICE!!" Kane's speed was fast and he didn't need a lot of time to turn to Caroline. As his sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing to split his opponent into two from the top down.
Requiremnts: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Haki: +2
81-99: 5. Large Building Level: Kane base strength.
11. Small Country Level: Effective of DPA
11-9 = 21-40: 2. Street Level: The Damage Caroline gonna take.
Ivankov would rise then proceed to charge though he would simultaneously extend his arm out with pointing claws like needles coming out of his fingers aimed to send a slashing movement like cutting lasers at his target. Though to make sure the attack had enough umpf she would coat her lasers in armament invisible haki. "Newkamae Kenpo - Laser Surgery Fist!" he would shout as he approached Nero.
With Nero's gaze turn on Ivankov who was executing their attack, the young man, Nero, smiled slightly. He smiled as he pictured his enemy desperately trying to flee. His hardened expression suddenly softened into a cheery smile as said this to Ivankov. "You're annoying. Seriously."

Then, as soon as Ivankov began to perform his attack, Nero dashed forward, even before the Ivankov had the chance to do anything. before the Ivankov attack could cause some damage to him. Nero closed the distance in the blink of an eye, his legs were moving so much faster. He felt the electrifying speed sending chills down his entire body. Just as he reached out Ivankov he coated his sword with a defense of armament Haki to gain great offense power as he held his sword in a left side of his waist and stabbed hard at the Ivankov upper body left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left.
Requirements: 100 Mastery and 100 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: S+
+2 boost of CoA
14. Large Continent Level: Effective of DPA
61-80: 4. Small Building Level: The Damage Ivankov gonna take.

Top Bottom